Revelations Ch. 02

Story Info
Lanie tells Tonya about her past.
7.3k words
4.79
5.2k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebolaone
Ebolaone
483 Followers

Where to start?

I guess I should start with my name, which of course is Lanie.

Yes, I am that Lanie, sister to Chris and sister in law to Tonya.

First and foremost, I guess I should describe myself, I am five foot seven inches tall. Back in the day, I hovered right around one hundred and forty five pounds. As middle age has taken its vengeance for youthful indulgence, I'm coming in around one hundred and sev...Never mind, it's not important.

I still have the big boobs that my dear brother adored in our youth. Granted they we're always too big to ever be considered perky, but they haven't dropped as low as I dreaded when I was younger.

There is some grey in my curls lately, but it's still mostly black.

My telling Tonya about her husband's penchant for my panties when we were younger, I swear, was an accident.

Mom, Tonya and I were having lunch together one afternoon.

Mom was going on and on about the summer Chris became the family's housecleaner. How great he was at cleaning, getting dinner ready and most of all laundry.

I would have giggled when she spoke of laundry, but my mind was in another place. That place being between my legs and the ever growing wet spot in my panties as I privately reminisced about how great Jake was, that summer, fucking said pussy, my butt and my mouth.

Tonya assured Mom that Chris still did all those things...The cooking and cleaning, that is.

I could only fantasize about them fucking, which to be honest, I did quite often.

"I bet Chris really loves doing laundry," I told Tonya, after Mom got up to visit the bathroom. "Especially your panties."

What the fuck had I just said?

I was suddenly overcome with that same blend of embarrassed shame as you get when you're in a crowd, you try and squeeze off a quick, silent fart and your butt goes off like a vuvuzela at a World Cup soccer match.

"What?" Tonya answered.

"I'll tell you later," I answered, spying Mom on her way back to the table.

Mom left to go do something with one of the charities she was involved with after we finished eating.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that," I said to Tonya the moment Mom was gone.

"Not good enough," Tonya said. "You did say it, so tell me the rest."

So I simply told her that I'd come home early and caught Chris sniffing a pair of my panties and wanking off.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "That's gross. I bet you freaked out."

"To be honest," I told her. "I it was kind of hot. I'd never seen a guy masturbate before and there was a guy stroking it while he got off on my scent...It really turned me on, even if it was my little brother."

"How long did you watch?"

"It was only a minute or so. I watched him for a little bit, said something, he turned towards me and started cumming."

"He came on you?"

"No I was out of range, but it was close."

"So what did you do?" she asked.

"I told him he'd better clean up the floor before Mom and Dad got home," I started. "Then I went up to my room and..."

"And what?" she asked.

"You sure you want to hear this?" I asked.

She nodded, so I continued.

"I masturbated a couple of times," I told her. "Then after everyone went to bed, I went to Chris's room and gave him the panties I'd been wearing and after that I would loan him a pair every once in a while."

I thought that was a pretty good version of the truth.

"Wow," she sighed. "I have so many questions..."

"And I'm not going to answer any of them for you," I cut her off. "I feel bad saying anything about it and what he did or didn't do with my panties or yours is not my story to tell."

She seemed to accept that.

At that point, had I been a good, caring sister, I would have gotten on the phone with Chris as soon as Tonya and I parted ways that afternoon to warn him about the shit show I'd unleashed on him.

But...I ain't that kind of sister.

Tonya seemed more intrigued at the revelation her husband liked panties and at that point, I didn't have a problem with her knowing about Jake and my summer of sex.

Besides, the last time the family was together, Chris thought it was funny to tell everyone about the time I thought I could squeeze out a quiet fart in a crowded museum...It was so loud it echoed.

So I did consider it a bit of payback.

A couple of weeks later I received a text from Tonya

'How about a spa day tomorrow?'

I admit I was a little nervous while I waited for Tonya outside the day spa.

I hadn't received any irate calls from my brother for outing his panty kink. So either she hadn't talked to him about it or everything was cool.

Tonya greeted me as she always did, a hug and quick kiss on the cheek.

"I so need this," she told me as we walked in the spa.

Together we went to the changing room.

"So did you guys talk?" I asked as we started undressing.

"Yes we did," she answered with a smile. "It's all good."

"What did he say?" I wanted to know.

"I'll tell you later."

The way she answered me, raised more questions in my mind.

The most important question was if they just talked about underwear or if Chris told her about our "summer or sex."

"You're really going to make me wait?"

"You betcha," she laughed as she pulled off her top.

Over the years, I'd seen Tonya nude hundreds of times. We'd never been shy about changing in front of each other at gyms or spas and shared dressing rooms while shopping.

Maybe it was my mood or some sort of vibe she was putting out, but for the first time I began seeing her as a sexy woman rather than my sexy sister in law.

She was an inch or so shorter than me and when she and Chris first got together, she'd been rail thin. She'd had perky B cup boobs, a flat stomach and a small little butt.

I admit I was a little jealous of her back then. I was sporting a "mom bod" from the time I had a bod and long before there was a name for it.

I watched with different eyes as she undressed. I loved her shoulder length auburn hair and the sexy freckles that covered her shoulders and chest. Her boobs had grown to a D cup, her butt had become wider and more rounded.

Now just because I'm bisexual, it doesn't mean I want to munch on every muff that comes my way...But as I gazed at the fiery red patch of hair between her legs, at that moment, I defiantly wanted to munch that muff.

"You look really good," I said as she caught me staring.

"Thanks," she said as she put her spa robe on. "Someone recently pointed out that you and I look a lot alike... when we're naked."

Tying up her robe, she walked out of the changing room.

Holy shit! She knew.

I quickly got my robe on and joined her at the pedicure chairs.

"Are we okay?" I asked.

"I told you, it's all good," she answered, nodding towards the two women who'd started working on our feet. "We'll talk later."

Our normal "spa day" consisted of pedicures, a couples massage (don't read anything into that, it was just the two of us getting massaged in the same room side by side) and finally an hour or two in the hot tub/sauna room.

The talking we did during the pedi's and massages was always the normal, getting caught up with each other's lives chit chat. The sauna, away from prying ears, was where we'd have more serious discussions.

So the bottom line, Tonya was telling me I'd have to wait for two and a half hours before I'd get my answers.

Two and a half hours later, with pretty feet and a relaxed body, sitting naked across from Tonya on the wooden sauna seat, I asked again.

"Are we good?" I asked.

"I am. I feel so relaxed," she started. "Or were you asking about the you and my husband having had sex?"

"So he told you everything?" I asked.

"I guess so. He told me about you catching him and the two of you banging away every day for the rest of that summer."

"That sounds like everything," I said. "You're okay with it?"

"That depends on how you answer some of my questions. First, why did you guys stop?"

"Because he met you," I told her. "He called me when he got home from your first date. It was Tonya this and Tonya that and oh my God! She's the one."

"After our first date?" she laughed. "All we did was hold hands."

"What can I say? He was into you," I told her. "So into you that he told me we had to stop fucking."

"You were okay with that?"

"Of course," I answered. "It wasn't like we were going to get married and have a brood of three armed children. He found his soul mate, I was happy for him....Okay I was a little bummed we weren't going to be fucking during winter break, but other than that I was happy."

"Well, I'm sorry you had a sexless Christmas because of me."

"Oh I had a lot of sex, just not with my brother," I told her. "I hooked up with a friend from high school."

"Debbie?"

"Wow he did tell you everything," I laughed. "Yes Debbie, my lesbianish, best friend."

"How was she lesbianish and not bisexual?"

"She is a full on no shaving, Birkenstock wearing, Subaru driving lesbian, she's even a vegetarian...We're talking no meat, no how," I told her. "and Chris is the only reason she's not a "Gold Star"."

"What's a Gold Star?"

"A lesbian who's never been with a man."

"So she became gay after Chris?"

"No one, especially Chris, can turn someone gay," I laughed. "You're wired for it or you're not. But I get what you meant. No she knew she was gay early. For some reason, she liked fucking your husband...or rather my brother."

"That must have been weird," she said.

"No shit it was weird," I agreed. "Imagine going down on a girl, knowing your brothers cock might have been in there the night before....Actually that made it a little more exciting, but I'm kind of fucked up that way. What really sucked, was when she told me that Chris was just as good at eating her as I was."

"He is pretty good," Tonya said.

"Makes me wet when I think about it," I added.

"I know what you mean," she said, running her hand over her ginger pubes.

"So you're not freaked out by all of this?" I asked.

"I was a little angry about him doing the panty thing behind my back," she answered. "But having a husband that loves your pussy scent isn't the worst thing in the world. It's also made me more open to trying new things."

"Such as?"

"Anal sex, for one," she answered. "The night he told me, I let him do me in the butt."

"I'm sure he loved that," I said. "I'm surprised, I didn't thing you were into that."

"I wasn't," she told me. "But I was a little wound up when he told me about you two and I got the impression you and he never did it...I was feeling a little competitive, so I gave it up. God I'm glad I did. I love it."

"Me too," I agreed. "We did it a lot that summer."

My clit was throbbing by that time. Without thinking about it, my hand found its way between my legs and I began massaging my wet pussy as we talked.

"I...um...also want to...be with a girl," she admitted, eyeing my hand and pussy.

"By girl, do you mean me?"

She nodded.

"As enticing as that sounds," I told her. "And as much as I'd love to crawl over to you and bury my face between your legs right now...That ain't happening."

"Why not?"

"You're married to my brother," I explained. "I don't cheat and I don't want to be a part of someone cheating, man or woman."

"What about...I mean...Would you be interested in a three way?"

"Just because I'm bi, it doesn't mean I automatically am into group sex."

Yes, I was fucking with her.

"Oh God!" she exclaimed. "I am so sorry I asked...I just thought..."

"You just thought, since my brother and I have had sex before and I'm into guys and girls, I'd jump into bed with you guys?...Well you'd be right," I said, letting her off the hook. "Have you two discussed it?"

She nodded.

"And he's okay with...What am I saying? Of course he is. I'm guessing it was his suggestion?"

"Actually it was mine," she told me as her hand went between her legs.

"Had you ever thought about it before found out about Chris and me?"

"You've always been my girl crush," she admitted. "But after hearing about you and Chris making love, I really want to now."

"Let's get this straight," I told her. "Chris and I fucked, making love to my brother is creepy."

"Okay, I get it," she laughed. "Have you ever been in a threesome?"

I nodded.

"Two guys?"

"No it was with a couple," I told her. "When I was eighteen. I used to babysit for them."

"No way!" she exclaimed.

"You want to hear about it?"

Tonya nodded.

______________________________________________________________

When I was younger, I used to baby sit for a couple, Nikki and James.

I was all about getting good grades, so it wasn't like I had anything better to do on Friday or Saturday nights. Their son was a great kid, went to bed on time so all in all it was a good gig.

The biggest perk though, was they were always complimenting me. Nikki and James would always tell me how great I was at watching their son, how smart I was, how pretty I was and how I should be spending my weekends hanging out with boys, but they were glad they had someone they could count on.

The summer I turned eighteen, their compliments became more about how beautiful a woman I'd become and how sexy I looked, even in the loose t-shirts and cut off shorts I'd wear when I was over.

I also noticed both of them, James more than Nikki, staring at me a little more often.

_________________________________________________________________

"Holy shit!" Tonya interrupted me. "They were grooming you."

"Yes little Miss Woke," I told her. "I know that now. But back then I loved the compliments and it made me feel good about myself, being someone's eye candy. Now do you want to stop all this and discuss the "me too" movement? Or do you want to hear about three ways?"

"Three ways," she admitted.

______________________________________________________________

I got a call from Nikki one day in the middle of July asking me if I'd come over for a barbecue that Saturday afternoon.

Their son was going to be at his Grandmothers so, as she put it, she and James could have some "adult" time.

I was excited to be invited.

The last time I sat for them, we hung out for a bit after they got home. There were times, as we talked, that I could actually feel James staring at my bare legs (I was in shorts) and my bra less boobs (it was hot and I really hate wearing bras).

It turned me on.

I kept telling myself that my ego was getting the better of me and I was just imagining things. There was no way he could be interested in me that way.

When he hugged me "goodbye" I could feel his erection press against my stomach.

That really turned me on.

So much so that I actually considered, as I walked home, finding a dark corner, sliding my hand down my shorts and fingering my sopping wet pussy to one or two climaxes to take the edge off.

In the end, I chickened out of public masturbation and waited until I got home.

As soon as I got into my bedroom, I was naked on my hands and knees, finger fucking myself imagining James taking me doggy style (something I'd yet to do in my dull and boring sex life).

I came three times, picturing him gripping my ass, plunging that hard cock deep inside of me....

Needless to say, that Saturday, I decided to forgo wearing a bra and let the girls bounce free.

I almost didn't bother with panties either, but judging by how wet I already was and knowing how wet my pussy would get, I felt a wet spot in the crotch of my cut off's would be pushing things.

So looking exceptionally stylish in a tank top, cut off shorts and flip flops, I grabbed my bathing suit and headed over to James and Nikki's house.

"Wow," Nikki said when she opened the front door. "James is going to love you in that."

My nipples rubbing against my tank top on the walk over had them rock hard, making it very obvious that I was braless.

"I'm sorry," I said as I covered my boobs with my hands as I walked inside. "I can go change."

"Don't you dare," she said as we made our way to the kitchen. "I don't mind if he looks and I'm guessing you don't mind, being you're always braless...I feel for him, all he ever gets to see are these tiny things."

She cupped her own boobs....

__________________________________________________________________

"What did she look like? Where was James? What did she have on?" Tonya interrupted.

"Keep your tits on," I told her. "I'm getting to it."

Looking over at Tonya, her legs spread and fingers working in and out of her pussy had me re-thinking my "don't cheat" policy.

I really wanted to crawl over to her, run my tongue over her pale, sweaty thighs, slowly working my way up to her ginger fringed pussy....

"If you must know," I said, shaking the daydream from my mind. "James was at the grocery, picking up food for the barbeque. Nikki was short, about five foot two inches tall and maybe one hundred or so pounds. She was blonde as blonde can be, a short pixie cut, small boobs, flat stomach and a tight butt. She was wearing a bikini top and a sarong.....Now may I please get back to the story?

Tonya nodded.

________________________________________________________________

"So if it is a problem for you," Nikki continued. "I'll talk to him about it."

"If it doesn't bother you that he looks," I said as I thought back to the countless times I'd masturbated imagining James was watching me do it. "It doesn't bother me...I kind of like the attention."

"Then it's settled," she laughed. "I'm glad you like teasing my husband."

"I'm not trying to tease him or anything."

"Relax, I was just joking," she told me. "Since we're being honest with each other, I have to tell you, I'd miss it if you started covering up more."

"Why is that?"

"I hope I'm not being out of line," she started. "But you really turn him on when you're around him and when you leave...we end up fucking like rabbits."

And gush went my pussy.

The thought of them having sex, thinking about me, while I was home playing with myself, thinking about them...it made my clit throb.

"I have to admit I really like looking at your breasts too," she said, reaching out and running her hand over my boob.

I gasped, half from surprise and the other half because it felt nice.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed. "I'm so sorry..I didn't mean to do that."

"It's okay," I told her trying to sound worldly, rather than like an eighteen year old kid who'd only been with two guys before. "You can touch them anytime you like."

My, my, didn't I sound like a big girl....

I moaned this time as she took me to my word, snaking her hands under my t-shirt, up my tummy and ran her finger tips over my hard nipples.

Her touch was so soft and gentle. Her hands caressed my breasts, she would trap my ridged nipples between her fingers give them a squeeze, each time making me gasp.

"You can pinch them harder," I told her. "I like that."

Grasping my nipples between her thumb and index finger, she began squeezing and pulling on them, each time a little harder than the last. I moaned, totally wrapped up in the pain/pleasure she was giving me.

After pulling my top up over my boobs, she leaned in, licking and sucking my nipples.

Her tongue danced over the tips and circled my areolas as she moved from one boob to the other. Each time she switched she brought them closer together.

As Nikki's mouth clamped over both nipples at the same time, I looked up and saw James in the kitchen doorway watching us.

My first reaction was panic. It was the first time I'd been caught having any kind of sex and it was, for the most part lesbian sex and it was having sex with his wife!

But all the panic disappeared as I looked down and saw him rubbing his cock through his shorts.

"That is so hot," he moaned watching us.

Ebolaone
Ebolaone
483 Followers
12