Revelations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki kept playing with my boobs, sucking and biting on my nipples.

I motioned him over to us.

Reaching out, I pulled his face to mine. Our lips met. His tongue pushed its way into my mouth, just as Nikki pressed and ground her hand against my pussy.

My world exploded.

Nikki kept her mouth on my boob as I moaned into James's mouth and climaxed on her hand.

It was the first time anyone, other than myself, made me cum.

God it felt good. Explosions of pleasure rocked my body, one after another.

When I came to my senses, I realized I'd been holding and stroking James's hard cock through his pants.

I wanted...No needed to touch it. I needed to feel it in my hand and my mouth. I wanted to taste his cum.

I unbuttoned and unzipped James's shorts while Nikki did the same to mine. We continued to kiss as, with one hand I stroked his shaft and the other I cupped his balls.

Nikki and James kissed as I dropped to my knees and worked up the nerve to slide my lips over his rigid tool.

I'd tried giving head one other time and it didn't go well.

He freaked out, claiming that only gays performed oral sex and he was strictly a straight sex kind of guy.

Then he proceeded to climb between my legs, ram his penis inside of me, spend forty five seconds (I know because I was watching the clock on the wall) going into convulsions on top of me before he let out a huge moan and came.

"Did you cum?" was his only question as his penis shrank and plopped out of my pussy.

Being the caring person I was, I lied. 'Of course I did. You were magnificent!'

The sad part about my sex life was, up until that point, it had been the best sex of my life.

But I knew, the bar was going to be reset by Nikki and James that night.

A drip of precum accumulated at the tip.

It seemed like as good a place to start as any.

Sticking out my tongue I flicked it over the head of his cock. It didn't taste too bad and his penis felt nice against my tongue, so I did it again, this time adding a swirl.

I liked it.

Slowly I slid my lips down his hard shaft until half of it was inside my mouth and stopped there.

From the extensive research I'd done on oral sex...Okay it was masturbating to VHS porn tapes (yes I am old), I'd "borrowed" from my brother I knew not to dive too deep, too soon.

__________________________________________________________________

"Chris had porn tapes?" Tonya interjected.

"Yeah he had a stash of them and some really wild fuck magazines stashed in the back of his closet. The kind you used to get, three for twenty dollars at gas stations. There was some random and weird stuff."

"And he loaned them to you?"

"He didn't know that I knew about them until later," I told her. "I would sneak into his room, take one or some, masturbate then put it back."

Our time was up in the sauna. Not that they had a clock going, but I was totally drenched, both inside and out by that time. I needed to cool, at least the outside down a bit.

I stood toweled off the sweat as best as I could, while Tonya did the same.

We donned our robes and walked down the hall to our reserved cool pool room.

I wondered it the mood had been broken as Tonya and I quickly showered and eased our overheated bodies into the pool, really it was just a hot tub that wasn't hot.

"You can tell me about my husband's porn collection later," she said, sitting across from me in the tub. "I want to hear more about your little orgy."

___________________________________________________________________

So, I didn't want to push myself, as far as trying to swallow all of his cock.

I wrapped my hand around the base and concentrated on what was sticking out.

I loved all of it, the texture on my tongue, the firm yet soft feel of it sliding in and out of my mouth. I even went a little porn star, rubbing it on my cheeks and face, stroking him while I just licked the tip and licking and sucking his balls.

Nikki stood next to him, her sarong off and bikini bottoms down around her thighs.

I moaned around his cock as I watch his finger sliding up, down and in her blonde as blonde can be, fringed pussy as they kissed.

"God you're good," he moaned as held the back of my head. "You're gonna make me cum."

"I want to taste it," I moaned as I rubbed his cock over my face.

"This is so hot," Nikki said as she pulled away from James.

She knelt down on my left, slightly behind me. She began planting kissing on my back, shoulders and neck. Reaching under me, with her hand she teased and rubbed my clit, slid her finger inside my pussy and even ran her fingers over my butt hole, while James continued to slowly fuck my mouth with his big, thick cock.

I was in ecstasy. It all felt so dirty and good.

There was no way it could get hotter than that.

Nikki proved me wrong.

I felt something wet on the edge of my foot.

It took me a second to realize, Nikki was humping the edge of my barefoot while she fingered my pussy.

She made it hotter for me.

I was going to climax again.

I was about to take James's cock out of my mouth and announce it...

"I'm cumming," he groaned and pushed his cock as I'd let him in my mouth.

That did it for me, I started cumming too.

It was hot, salty and truth be told the texture was kind of gross, but swallowing his cum while I was cumming still ranks as one of the sexiest things I have ever done.

Nikki followed quickly with her own climax, one hand fingering my pussy, the other grasping my boob and her pussy grinding away on my foot.

"You're a mess," Nikki said, after everyone calmed down a bit.

She was right, my eyes were watering, I could feel some of James's cum that I couldn't swallow dripping from my mouth and chin.

"Let's get you cleaned up," she said pulling my face towards hers.

Silly me, I thought she was going to get me a towel.

Nikki ran the tip of her tongue from the underside of my cum soaked chin, up to my lips and into my mouth as she kissed me. Our tongues twisted against each others, in my mouth and in hers as we shared the last bit of James's load.

"Oh wow," I sighed as our mouths parted and I plopped my bare ass on the floor. "That was a lot of firsts there."

"This isn't the first time you've had sex, is it?" Nikki asked, sitting down next to me.

"No I've had sex before," I answered. "But nothing like this. This is the first group sex, the first time someone other than me made me cum...twice. My first blow job and the first time I kissed a girl."

"Wow," James said as he sat down on the other side of me. "Are you okay with it?"

"I'm great," I said, leaning over and giving him a kiss. "I want to do more. A lot more. I want to do everything."

"We've created a monster," Nikki laughed. "You will. But first we need to get dinner started. James you're on the grill and Lanie would you mind helping in the kitchen."

When I stood up, I saw that James had pulled up his shorts and was grabbing his t-shirt. Nikki's bikini bottoms were already back on and she was tying her sarong.

"Would it be okay if I stayed naked?" I asked. "I like having you both look at me."

Who the fuck was I becoming?

It was strange, scary and exciting being the only one naked as Nikki and I got the salad and veggies ready. I loved the times that Nikki would brush her hands or body against mine.

I loved the random kisses she would give me even more.

"Our neighbors might see you," James said as still naked me walked out back to give him a beer.

"Sorry I didn't think...I'll make sure to put something on next time I come out," I told him.

"No need to be sorry, I just wanted to make sure you knew," he assured me. "No need to get dressed unless you want to."

"Duly noted," I said. "It makes it easier when you to touch my boobs or my butt."

"I like that," he smiled.

"You're not getting it," I said slowly. "WHEN you touch my boobs or my butt."

I took his hand and placed it on my boob.

I sighed as he cupped it while running his thumb over my nipple.

"Don't forget my butt," I reminded him, moving his hand down to my ass.

He gripped my soft cheek and pulled me towards himself for a kiss.

I could feel him getting hard against my stomach as I pressed against him.

I spun around, wedging his hard cock between my butt cheeks and placed his hands on my boobs. He began grinding his cock against me as he pinched and pulled at my nipples.

God it felt good!

I wanted to reach back, free his cock and take me, right there from behind.

"Honey, don't get so busy humping the babysitter," Nikki called out. "That you let the steaks burn."

"It'll be all her fault," he replied. "I was just minding my own business and this naked chick came up and made me touch her."

"I don't blame you," Nikki said, carrying out the salad. "I'd be doing the same thing if she came up to me."

We all ate light, just enough to keep our energy up, but no one wanted to feel weighed down.

I cleared the plates, partially to be helpful and partially because it gave me a chance to show off my naked body.

As I came back out from my last trip, James was seated with his shorts around his ankles. Nikki was seated across from him, stroking his hard cock with her pretty little feet.

It was something I'd only seen in the sex magazines I'd borrowed from my brother.

I wasn't disgusted by the thought of foot play, I'd actually masturbated to the images a few times and even sucked my own toes while I did it, but until that moment, it wasn't something that was on my list of sex I must have.

But damn watching her pink painted toes slide up and down his shaft, really looked sexy. Her tiny size six feet made his cock look huge.

As I walked over to them, trying to figure out how I could get in on this, I saw Nikki's bikini bottoms wadded up on the table.

Suddenly a pictorial from one of the magazines popped into my head.

It would be perfect!

Once again, I was kneeling down in front of James. Nikki pulled her feet away, so I could suck him.

"No keep them there," I whispered to her.

She gripped his cock with her feet again as I licked her pinky toe and worked my way up to her big toe then took the head of his cock in my mouth.

"I can't reach your other foot," I said.

Pulling it away from his cock, she held it out to me.

I licked her wrinkly sole from her heel to her toes, kissing and licking between each one.

"Mmmm," she purred. "I love having my feet licked."

I continued kissing and licking her feet for a while before moving to her ankle and her silky smooth calf. I lightly licked over the sexy fuzz of blonde as blonde can be hair on her thighs until the tip of my tongue touched her soft wet pussy.

Thinking back to the sex tips I'd read in magazines....yes I masturbated to them too, that oral sex from is always better from the same sex, because they know what they like...

Only problem, I didn't know what I liked. I'd never had my pussy licked before!

James sensed and read my hesitation correctly.

"Do what I do," he whispered in my ear.

I felt him move behind me, then yelped as I felt his tongue touch my pussy.

His tongue slid on the right side of my slit, from the bottom of my pussy to just under...or since I was on my hands and knees...over my clit...just stopping short of touching it.

I did the same to Nikki...she moaned.

He did it again, but on the other side...I moaned.

I ran my tongue over the left side of Nikki's pussy and she moaned too.

I groaned as he slid his tongue deep inside of me, fucking me with it.

I did it to Nikki and she liked it too.

James lapped at my pussy with big, flat tongued licks, working his way up until it drug over my clit.

I, in turn, did the same to Nikki, she moaned again.

He teased around my anus, before dragging his tongue to my clit...I gasped...but in a good way... I really liked that!

I figured 'What the hell!' and teased the rim of Nikki's butt, before running my tongue to her clit.

She really liked that!

"Just keep doing those things," James whispered in my ear, his body pressed against my back and his hard cock teasing my overheated pussy. "You'll make her cum."

His cock slipped down my lips and the head was teasing my swollen clit.

In the most ladylike way, I wanted his thick cock inside me. I wanted him to fuck me.

I did my best to lick Nikki up and down, tease her wet lips, rim her butt and lap at her clit, while trying to get James's cock lined up and inside of me.

I cried out, into Nikki's pussy as he pierced my pussy, gently filling me with his thick cock until his hips we pressed hard against my ass. I kept moaning while I licked her as he began sliding it in and out of me.

"Honey?" Nikki moaned as I circled my tongue over her swollen clit. "Are you fucking the babysitter?"

"Yes Dear," he answered back as he thrust into me. "Her pussy is so wet and hot...I couldn't help myself."

"My pussy is pretty wet and hot right now too," she purred. "The babysitter is doing such a good job eating me...I may have to cum all over her face."

Yeah their version of dirty talk sounds stupid now, but in the heat of the moment, it made me so hot I felt like I was going to explode.

I concentrated harder on her clit. Mixing it up, softly lapping at it, gently running my tongue in circles around it and grinding the tip of my tongue against it.

"Oh yeah," she moaned to James. "If she put a finger inside me right now, I would cum so hard."

I gathered up some of the juices that were pouring out of her pussy on my index and middle finger.

I pinched her clit between my lips and lightly licked the tip of her clit with the tip of my tongue as I gently slid my index finger in her pussy and middle one in her butt.

"James!" Nikki cried out. "Her finger is up my ass...I love it! She's making me cum!"

She grabbed the sides of my head as she ground her pussy against my face.

She moaned, her body shook and twitched as she climaxed against my tongue.

James continued to fuck me. He had a hand on each of my wide hips, pulling my pussy back on his rock hard cock.

Nikki pulled me up and began licking her own juices off of my face.

The shift in position set my pussy on fire.

I'd read and yes masturbated while I was reading the article, about the "G" spot in one of my mom's Cosmopolitan magazines.

I tried a few times to reach it with my fingers...and nothing.

I figured I was one of those girls that just didn't have that horny spot.

The fuck I didn't!

James's cock found it for me, big time!

I felt sensations coming from my pussy I'd never felt or even considered possible.

I felt like I was going to pee and cum or cum and pee... I wasn't sure which and at that point, I didn't care.

Nikki planted a wet, sloppy, loose tongue kiss on my mouth and that was all I needed.

My world exploded again.

My pussy clamped around his cock. I could feel every ridge and vein. My nipples swelled and were harder than they'd ever been. I screamed. I groaned. I gushed juices from my soul!

I collapsed onto Nikki.

Out of concern for me, James stopped thrusting into me and pulled out of my pussy.

"Don't you dare!" I growled. "Get your cock back in me and fuck my cunt! Make me cum again!"

Cunt? I hated that word. But at that moment, there was no other way to put what I wanted.

James drove his cock back inside my cu...pussy and Nikki continued her sloppy kisses.

I could feel another climax building.

"You love my husband's cock fucking you?" she said in a forceful tone. "Don't you?"

"Yes," I whimpered.

She kissed me.

"You want him to fill your pussy with cum!" she accused.

"Yes, please," I cried out.

She kissed me again.

"Make my husband cum in your pussy," she demanded.

Grabbing a handful of my curly locks, she roughly yanked my head back and planted her lips on mine, shoving her tongue deep in my mouth.

Yeah, that's what I needed!

My pussy exploded again. Clenching, throbbing, gushing and I'm pretty sure I peed a little that time...I just totally lost control!

Once again, I collapsed. I was spent. One hundred and fifty pounds of Lanie jelly, being propped up by Nikki.

James pumped his cock into me a couple more times...I felt bad, but I was done. I just couldn't move.

I did my best to pout as he pulled his cock out of me.

"Lanie," Nikki whispered in my ear. "Are you done for now?"

It took all my strength just to nod.

"Don't worry Hon'," she assured me. "I'll take care of him for you."

She quickly slid out from under my sweaty body and knelt in front of James, his cock millimeters from her mouth.

It was rock hard, pointing up towards his stomach and covered in Lanie juice. Even his balls were soaked.

Nikki leaned forward and ran her tongue from his gooey balls to the tip of his shaft. Her tongue swirled over the head a few times before she went back down and did it again, before taking him in her mouth.

She slid her hand and mouth up and down his rod as he pumped his hips into her.

It was so slow and erotic, I found myself moaning in unison with him while I watched.

I moaned even louder when Nikki's free hand made its way between my legs and teased my clit.

"I think you have one more in you," she took James's cock out of her mouth and told me.

Her touch was ever so soft and gentle...She had me on the edge of climax almost immediately.

James's thrusting in and out of her mouth became more urgent as she brought me closer and closer to cumming.

He gave one final hard thrust and announced he was cumming.

His orgasm triggered mine.

I must have drifted off after that last climax.

I woke up, with a start, a few hours later in a bed, sandwiched between Nikki and James.

"It's okay," Nikki said in a soothing tone. "I called your mother and told her you were going to spend the night."

________________________________________________________________

"Holy shit!" Tonya exclaimed. "They called Sharon? What did they tell her?"

"They said we'd all had a bit more to drink than we should have," I explained. "They didn't want me walking home and neither of them felt comfortable driving me."

"Was it just that one time?"

"No. We did it a lot over that summer," I told her. "Both threesomes and one on one's."

"That's wild," she replied. "Did you stop when you and Chris started....?"

"No, it's more Chris and I started fucking because of them."

"How so?"

"Naturally everything stopped with them when I went to school," I explained. "I didn't come home that year for Thanksgiving, Christmas or Spring Break. When I did come home for the summer, I got wrapped up in my job for the first few weeks before I had a chance to stop by their house. I wasn't expecting to take a trip to pound town, but I was horny and kind of hoping to."

"What happened?"

"They'd moved," I answered. "So I went home and caught your husband sniffing my panties."

"You mean, your brother," she laughed. "He wasn't my husband yet."

"Whatever."

Our time was up at the spa.

We reluctantly donned our robes and headed to the changing room.

Once inside, we began getting dressed.

"Let me have those," I said, snatching her bright pink panties from her and quickly putting them on. "You can have them back, when we fuck your husband."

"I think you mean, your brother....."

12