Revelations Ch. 03

Story Info
Tonya finishes the tale.
10.2k words
4.76
4.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebolaone
Ebolaone
486 Followers

Hello everyone, Tonya here to tell my part of this tale of debauchery.

Please allow me a few minutes to get everyone caught up....

This tale started when Lanie, my husband's sister dropped a cryptic hint at lunch one day about my husband possibly having a "thing" for my dirty panties. She wasn't able to go into any detail when she told me, as her mother and yes you guessed it, my mother in law was coming back from a bathroom break.

I was surprised, when she said it and I thought it was a little weird and gross, but I was more intrigued than angry about it. I defiantly wanted to know more about it.

Unfortunately, Lanie didn't give me any real answers after Sharon (her mom, my mother in law) left.

All she would tell me was that she'd caught Chris masturbating while sniffing a pair of her underwear one day. Lanie being Lanie said she didn't have a problem with it and that she'd even loaned him pairs from time to time.

While I was shocked by what Lanie told me, I wasn't at the freaking out, wanting to leave my husband stage. I was well aware that everybody has one or more kinks that get them off...I have/had a few myself, that you'll probably be hearing about later. The biggest problem I had about it was that he'd never told me about it.

How someone could get off on sniffing a pair of used panties did kind of boggle my mind. Growing up I was a soccer player. I was good enough for a scholarship to the college that Chris and I went to and played all four years. I had a roommate who was also on the team, so the scent of sweaty, grungy clothing lying around the bathroom is something I am very familiar with.

Someone wanting to sniff the same panties I'd just peeled away from my sweaty crotch as they whacked off just didn't compute in my brain.

Couple that with I am or I guess was, really straight. No interest in having sex with another girl what so ever.

Now as I said, everyone has their kinks, my two, absolute knee bucklers, are being naked and anything to do with masturbation.

The being naked part is pretty straight forward. Any chance I get, my clothes are coming off.

I know that, on the surface just makes me a nudist, but the difference for me is it's totally a sexual thing. Yes I feel more comfortable naked, but when I hear the old chant of "Nudism isn't sexual" I always want to retort; "Oh yeah, well tell that to my pussy!"

I also love being naked around people. If I'm near a pool or lake and someone mentions skinny dipping, I'm usually the first one naked. When I'm in the locker room, I'm the last one to get dressed.

Back in college it was always a thrill to be standing around a bunch of clothed girls, totally nude while they'd already gotten dressed and were ready to go.

An even bigger thrill was someone walking in on me or catching me naked.

The first time I got caught by someone who wasn't family, was right after high school graduation.

I had taken to sunbathing totally naked by the pool. At that point, I'd been caught, on separate occasions by both of my parents. Both times, I'd fallen asleep and they'd found me.

It happened with Mom first. She was cool about it. All she told me was to make sure Dad didn't catch me like that, before going back inside.

Even though it was just my mother, being caught gave my pussy that certain tingle that could only be quelled by putting my hand between my legs and rubbing my hard little clit until I came.

'Yeah that's what you need," my inner voice told me. 'Mom catching you naked, jilling by the pool.'

Soon it became nagging thoughts.

I could probably get away with it.

Of course if Mom came back outside, she'd see me rubbing away.

That would be kind of a turn on.

But it's your Mother, you dizzy twat.

I know, but it would be totally hot.

I don't care! I'm going to do it.

Before I could chicken out, I brought my feet up until my soles were touching, spread my knees wide and slid my middle finger deep inside my...how was it put earlier?...ginger fringed pussy.

Finger fucking myself, outside, legs spread, facing the back door to our house where if my mother came out, there would be no mistaking what I was doing, was the biggest turn on I'd ever experienced.

I closed my eyes and lost myself in that fantasy as my fingers found my swollen clit. I pictured her walking out, seeing my hand between my legs, rubbing myself. Me not noticing or hearing her approach, until I finally open my eyes and see her standing in front of me. Making eye contact with her, my pussy clenching and throbbing as my climax rippled through my body.

My real life orgasm timed itself perfectly with my fantasy one.

Risky masturbation felt really good, so good I continued to rub my tingling clit until I came a second time.

I'd been on my stomach when my father caught me.

"Tonya, are you asleep?" Dad's voice pulled me from dreamland.

From where his voice came from, I could tell he was right behind me, looking at my naked bum.

I wanted...No needed to show him more.

"Um yeah," I mumbled, raising my hips, downward dog style, in an awkward way of getting up. "Sorry I lost track of time, I'll put something on."

Once again I felt that tingle between my legs, knowing my father was staring directly at my pussy and, I guess we'll say, ginger fringed butt hole.

"No need, I'm going back inside," he told me. "I don't mind you sunning nude. Just make sure the neighbors don't catch you."

Still face down, my fingers were a blur between my legs, teasing and rubbing my clit to two more wonderful orgasms, as soon as I heard the back door closed.

Later that night, I jilled off another two times to the sounds of the bed creaking and my parents moaning as they went at it like teenagers.

I'm not sure if my parents enjoyed, were ambivalent about it or just tolerated my new found love for showing off, but after Dad caught me I found myself worrying less about making sure I was covered up.

My around the house evening wear had always been an oversize tee shirt and a pair of cotton, butt covering bikini panties. I still wore those, but some evenings I would mix it up and go with a thong or nothing under the shirt at all.

While I didn't brazenly sit around with the hem of the shirt up around my belly and legs spread, I'm sure, both Mom and Dad saw more of me than I probably should have been showing. Or they should have been seeing.

I also got a little lax about putting on a robe or wrapping myself in a towel as I went from the bathroom back to my bedroom after showering. Or pulling the 'Oh I didn't realize you were still home' trick going to the kitchen naked in the mornings.

Judging from the sounds coming from their bedroom almost nightly, I have a feeling they enjoyed it, but it would have been crass to ask them.

My first time getting caught by someone other than Mom or Dad happened not too long after Dad found me lounging by the pool naked.

One afternoon, I was...well lounging by the pool naked, I was zoning out, half asleep and heard.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry, I'll come back later."

"Jerry?" I asked as I came out of my napping fog.

I'd totally forgotten about our pool service. He must have had us scheduled while I was at soccer practice.

"Tonya?" he exclaimed.

I wasn't sure about this situation. I loved that I'd been caught by someone but Jerry was a former high school classmate.

He was the shy guy, I was the skinny redhead who only seemed to have time for school and soccer so we'd never hung out together, I guess you'd say we were friendly but not really friends.

The part of my brain that controlled common sense wanted me to cover up. But the part of my brain that LOVED being seen naked wanted me to stay that way.

Guess which part of my brain won.

"How have you been?" I asked as matter of factly as I could given my decision to stay naked.

"You're naked," he exclaimed.

"And you're staring," I told him.

"Sorry," he replied, looking away. "Do you want me to come back later?"

"It's okay if you look," I told him. "I like being naked and as long as it's look but don't touch, I don't mind if you stare."

Now I've told this story to people over the years, just the part about being caught naked by the pool guy, not the part about flashing my butt, pussy and tits to my parents. "Oh my God, you could have been raped! I the usual response I get at this point in that story.

My response to that has always been, he was a nice guy. Had he been a piece of shit rapey type of guy, it wouldn't have mattered if I was naked, wearing a bathing suit or a snow suit, he would have tried to anyway. I always emphasize "try". I was a wiry beast back in the day, I'm pretty sure if he tried anything, and if I couldn't take him down, I would have at least made him re-think his course of action.

He seemed fine with the rules and started checking the water, cleaning filters and sweeping the walls of the pool while we casually talked about high school, what we'd been doing since graduation and how we were getting ready for college.

Jerry was wearing a tank top and shorts as he worked around the pool, his erection under those shorts was very evident.

He was right by me when he finished sweeping the pool.

"You're really beautiful," he said as I caught him staring again.

"Oh I'm cute, but hardly beautiful," I replied. "That's just your boner talking."

His hand moved down to cover the bulge in his shorts.

"You've been hard this whole time and now you hide it?" I laughed. "Can I see it?"

"You mean?"

"If you don't want to show me it's fine," I said doing my best impression of sultry. "But I have to warn you, I'm not touching it, sucking on it or fucking you...yet. It would just really turn me on to see it."

I let my legs spread slightly as I said it.

Staring directly at the wet, slightly parted lips of my ginger fringed pussy, he unbuttoned, unzipped and pulled his shorts down to mid thigh.

There was an impressive bulge tenting the front of his tighty whities.

"Please let me see it," I whispered, running my hands over my small tits and rock hard nipples.

He looked around; making sure the coast was clear, hooked his thumbs in the waistband and pulled them down to his shorts.

It was a nice one.

It made my pussy tingle.

It was hard and thick jutting out from his crotch. It had a big mushroom head and a slight bend upwards.

All at once, I wanted it in my hand, my mouth and my pussy...then probably back in my mouth so I could feel his hot cum shooting down my throat.

But a lady has to follow her own rules.

"You're so hard," I told him as I eyed that fantastic hung of meat before me. "Take your shorts all the way off."

He pushed them down and stepped out of them.

"Sit with me," I told him, patting the chaise lounge I'd been sitting on.

It thrilled me even more knowing my pussy was spread and in view as I put a foot on either side of the lounge. He sat down the same way, facing me.

"I want to see you naked too," I said.

I reached for the bottom of his shirt.

He sighed as my hand brushed the thick head of his cock.

His torso was pale and his chest wasn't much to speak of...but hey neither was mine.

As soon as I pulled his shirt over his head, I leaned in and kissed him.

Not bad. Could use some work, but all in all, not too shabby.

"Your cock looks so good," I told him. "You're so hard."

"Thanks," he said.

"Would you stroke it for me?" I asked. "I want to see it cum."

"What?"

"I want to see you stroke your cock," I told him as I leaned back on the chaise cupping my tits and pulling on my hard nipples. "I want to see it shoot. I want you to cum on me and I want you to watch me cum."

I reached down and ran my hand over my wet pussy.

"You want to jack off together?" he asked.

"You jack, I'll jill," I answered, my fingers already rubbing my hard little clit.

"That's so hot," he breathed, taking his cock in his hand.

He was right, it was hot. I loved watching him handle his cock. He would slide his hand up and down. I loved how the head would disappear under his foreskin while he stroked. I loved seeing his precum would form at the tip before he smeared it over the head with his thumb.

It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen!

"I'm going to cum," I announced.

I moaned and arched and writhed as he watched me climax.

"Me too," he choked.

I focused on the head of his cock.

I wanted to see it shoot.

He let out a deep groan.

The first shot hit me right in the forehead. The second landed on the tip of my nose and the third, right in my open mouth. The rest of his load ended up between my tits working down to my belly button.

"Oh God," he cried out. "I'm so sorry."

"What are you sorry for?" I asked as I licked his cum off my fingers after wiping it from my forehead. "You taste good."

I wiped off my nose the same way.

The rest I decided to leave for the time being.

I could tell he was starting to get a case of the post masturbation guilts. He kept looking around, then back at me like he had something to say.

"That was fun," I broke the silence. "But don't you need to get back to work today?"

"Yeah I do," he said, obviously grateful I'd given him an out.

"Why don't you jump in the pool to clean off," I suggested.

I continued to tease my pussy as I watched him swim from one end of the pool to the other. I continued to rub as the water cascaded down his naked body when he got out and started getting dressed.

"Do you want help with that?" he asked as he pulled his shorts up.

"Don't mess this up by being pushy," I warned, my fingers still rubbing circles over my clit. "And the next time you come over, I might just suck your cock."

Three days later, he knocked on the front door.

I answered, gave him a kiss, pulled his shorts down, dropped to my knees and sucked that thick banana shaped rod of his until he shot down my throat. After he came, I kissed that big mushroom head, stood up and closed the door.

We hooked up a couple of days later. When I answered the door, he grabbed me, laid me down on floor, spread my legs and ate my ginger fringed pussy to an amazing orgasm. After I came, he blew a raspberry on my belly and left.

He and I were nothing more than fuck buddies for the rest of that summer. We never dated, we'd just hook up one way or another anytime our paths crossed. Sometimes we fucked, sometimes we sucked and licked each other, but most of the time we watched each other masturbate.

I loved that the best.

When I got to college, my roommate was also a soccer teammate.

We got along great, Rhonda had a wonderful sense of humor and like me was totally devoted to studies and soccer.

The first few weeks were rough on me. I had to curtail my exhibitionist desires and not wanting to freak out my new roommate, the quality of my masturbation sessions suffered. I was relegated to quick fingerings when she wasn't around or sneaking off to our bathroom.

But then it happened.

Strange noises woke me up in the middle of the night. It was a familiar rustling of the sheets and the faint whimpers of pleasure one makes when they're playing with themselves and don't want to get caught.

Rhonda was masturbating!

You guessed it, it made my pussy tingle.

My hand found its way between my legs and under my panties.

Yeah I kind of followed my rommies lead and had stopped sleeping naked.

I tried my best to get myself off quietly, but the tangle of sheets and panties was driving me nuts.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, tossing off my blanket and sheet. "I can't take this anymore."

Rhonda jumped at my outburst.

"I'm so sorry," she apologized. "I...was...I thought I was being quiet."

"Huh?" I asked.

"I'm sorry for waking you up."

"That's not it," I told her as I took my panties off and pulled my sleep shirt over my head.. "You masturbate. I masturbate...a lot. I hate this under the covers shit so from now on...."

Her eyes got wide as I laid back down, put my hand back between my legs and started jilling.

"Wow," she said watching me go to town.

Knowing I was being watched was all I needed.

My clit throbbed, my pussy clenched and my back arched as I let out a proper moan and had the first proper orgasm in weeks.

"You're turn," I said as I rolled over facing her.

Rhonda didn't hesitate, reaching down into her panties and rubbing herself off in front of me.

Sorry but no, we didn't turn into roommate lesbians over it.

But for the rest of the school year, we were a lot more comfortable with each other.

I got to be naked a lot we both had no hesitation getting off in front of each other and more often than not, together.

That summer vacation was, if I'm to be honest, kind of a letdown.

Taking a cue from me, my parents had adopted a nudist lifestyle while I was at school. As much as I enjoyed the freedom of being able to be naked anytime I wanted, I missed the thrill of being naked when I really wasn't supposed to be.

My fuck buddy Jerry, was spending the summer abroad, so while I did get laid a few times, it was uneventful and I couldn't get even one of them to stroke their own cocks for me.

So come September, unpacking my stuff in my dorm room for the new school year, I was a little pent up.

"Do you want to meet someone?" she asked as we caught each other up on our summers while we unpacked. "There's a guy who I went to high school with, that I think you'd like."

"What do you know about him?"

"He's tall, brown hair and really...I don't know, kind eyes," she told me. "He's very good looking and from what I've heard, great in bed."

"Heard? You've never taken him out for a run?" I asked. "Because I love you and all, but I don't think I'm ready to be boner cousins with you."

"Boner cousins is when two guys have sex with the same girl," she laughed. "For two girls having sex with the same guy it's called Eskimo Sisters."

"Why are they called that?"

"How the fuck should I know? They just are." She replied. "Do you want to meet the guy or not?"

"Yeah," I answered. "Why not?"

And that boys and girls is how I met my husband.

Our first date was great.

We had dinner and coffee afterwards. He was charming, funny, he gave me his jacket so I wouldn't get cold and by the end of the date, I was ready to let him fuck me doggy style right in the doorway of my dorm room.

But noooo. Chris is too much of a gentleman for that.

He walked me to my room, told me he'd had a great time and left.

He didn't even try to kiss me.

But, as I learned later, he was crazy about me.

Can't say as I blame him, I'm pretty wonderful.

Things progressed a bit further on our second date.

We were going to see a movie.

As we walked hand in hand to the theater, I led him down an alley way, pressed him against the wall and kissed him.

That kiss was very good!

You know the drill by now...It made my pussy tingle.

We kissed some more.

I felt his hard cock pressing against me.

My pussy started getting wet.

Our mouths pressed together, tongues dancing in each other's mouths I started to reach down towards his cock.

"Okay kids, that's enough of that," the police officer interrupted us.

"Just five minutes more, Officer?" Chris asked. "Pretty please?"

It got a chuckle out of the cop.

"You're not funny, son," the cop smiled. "Both of you...Go."

We sulked out of the alley and headed to the theater.

Movie over, he walked me to my dorm room, gave me a kiss at the door and left?

'What the hell was wrong with this guy?' I asked myself as I played with my pussy in bed, after he left.

"Are you awake?" I asked Rhonda as I worked towards my second climax of the night.

"Yes, you're being kind of loud." Came a muffled answer from her bed.

"What is his deal?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

Ebolaone
Ebolaone
486 Followers