Revelations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebolaone
Ebolaone
481 Followers

His tongue eased its way into her mouth and hers moved to his.

As I watched, my hand slid down the front of my leggings again.

What can I say? Watching them made my pussy tingle!

My clothes were off, the moment we got into the room. Lanie stepped out of her dress and the two of us watched as Chris got undressed.

"There's my old friend," Lanie said when Chris's thick erection appeared. "If you don't mind, I'd like to go over and say hello."

"By all means," I told her.

Chris sat down on the bed as Lanie knelt between his legs.

"Oh I missed you," she purred before giving the head a wet kiss. "And I missed you guys too."

She began kissing and lapping at his balls.

I sat down next to Chris and watched as Lanie licked up and down his shaft, swirled her tongue over the head and eased her brothers' cock into her mouth.

She slowly began bobbing her head, taking him a little deeper each time until she was sliding her lips up and down his entire length.

"The floor is killing my knees," she told us, while she stroked his wet cock. "Can we move so all of us are on the bed?"

Chris moved so his back was leaning on the headboard, Lanie got on her elbows and knees, reclaiming her spot between his legs and I was left watching.

Not that I minded one bit.

I let my hands wander. I brushed my fingertips over Lanie's back and shoulders. Reaching around her body, I caressed her big, soft boobs and lightly pinched her hard nipples.

"Oh shit," I exclaimed.

"What?" Lanie and Chris asked.

"I have something for Chris, but I think it's too late to give it to him," I said, jumping up from the bed and going over to a bag I'd dropped off earlier that day.

Rummaging through the bag, I found it.

"A cock ring?" Lanie asked.

"Yeah, I figured he might get a little over excited being with the two of us," I explained. "I heard these can keep him from cumming too soon."

"Couldn't hurt, let's give it a shot," Lanie replied.

"We have to wait, he has to be soft to put it on," I told her. "I saw it in a video."

"Oh I can fix that," Lanie said with an evil grin.

"Lanie...No!" Chris exclaimed.

But alas, it was too late. As soon as the words left her mouth, she held Chris's erection in one hand and flicked the underside of the head with her middle finger.

"Ouch, I hate that!" Chris cried out.

"I used to do that to make him last longer," she told me. "I'll show you how, later."

"Please don't," Chris sulked.

Sure enough his cock went from a steel rod to a limp noodle in seconds.

"You put your balls in first, one at a time," I instructed as I handed Chris the aluminum ring. "Then you smoosh your penis..."

"I know how to do it," he told me.

In a couple of seconds, he had it on.

"I like it," I said.

"How does it feel?" Lanie asked.

"Tight," Chris answered. "And the head of my cock hurts."

"Want your big sister to kiss it and make it better?"

Chris nodded.

Chris's erection was up and proud in just a few seconds as Lanie licked the head while she stroked his shaft.

"That feels good," he moaned.

"That feels pretty good too," Lanie told me as I went back to caressing her breasts and stomach.

I let my boobs drag across her back as I worked my way down her body, to her beautiful, round butt.

I began kissing and rubbing her cheeks, slowly working up my nerve as I got closer and closer to her...

"Whoa! That felt good," she cried out as I ran my tongue from her clit to her butt.

'Holy shit! You just licked a girl's pussy,' my inner voice cried out.

I loved it. Her pussy was warm, slick, tangy and sweet...all at the same time.

I pressed my face between her legs and went back for another taste.

Up and down, I teased her wet lips, gently flicked her swollen clit and a few times I even let my tongue drift over her brunette fringed (yeah it doesn't quite have the same ring as Ginger Fringed) butt hole.

"She's good," I heard her say to Chris.

That made my pussy tingle.

She moaned as I continued to lick and suck on her clit.

"I can't...Sorry Chris," she apologized. "I can't do both here..."

Lanie rolled on to her back, Chris moved beside her, licking and sucking on her big boobs.

What was I doing? You ask.

I was right back between Lanie's legs, eating her pussy.

I wanted to make her cum.

Lanie's hands cradled my head, gently guiding my mouth to the places she wanted licked next.

My pussy gushed as Chris pulled away from Lanie's boobs and moved behind me.

When the subject of sexing with Lanie first came up, I reveled to him my ultimate Lanie threesome fantasy....What I wanted most, was to eat her pussy and make her cum all over my face while he fucked me hard from behind.

So far we'd had to make due pretending that Lanie was splayed out in front of me, while he slammed his hard cock in my pussy or sometimes...actually more often than not, we role played while his shaft was buried in my tight little asshole.

Either way, I would always cum at least twice while he fucked me, usually more.

I moaned into her pussy as the head of Chris's cock drove itself into my ginger fringed pussy.

Truth be told, I was a little disappointed he didn't choose my ass...it would have made it feel more wanton and a little dirtier...But as his cock filled my wet hole, I was kind of glad he didn't.

I don't know if it was my imagination, the cock ring or that's just what happens to guys when they watch their wives eating their sisters' pussies...His cock felt huge. Way harder and way thicker than I'd ever felt it.

Lanie holding my face against her wet pussy, Chris grasping my hips so hard it almost hurt as he plowed into my ginger fringed hole, I started feeling that build up.

They were going to make me cum and it was going to be a big one!

I wanted Lanie to cum at the same time.

My middle fingers slid deep inside her. My pinkie teased her ass. I held her clit between my lips, sucking and grinding against it.

"I'm going to cum," Lanie moaned.

I wanted to tell her I was about to cum too, but I didn't dare take my mouth off of her pussy.

I was so close.

I felt the ring of her butt clench my pinkie.

She was about to cum.

I was about to make a girl cum!

That pushed me over the edge. I cried out against her pussy as she bucked her hips against my mouth lost in her own climax.

"Stop, stop, stop," Lanie cried out as I continued lapping at her pussy. "Way to sensitive."

"Why don't we take a break," Chris suggested as he eased his thick cock out of my pussy.

"Did you cum too?" Lanie asked.

"No," Chris answered, pointing down to his swollen cock. "I couldn't with this thing on."

"Want help taking it off?"

"No...But yes," he answered her.

"Get us some drinks and I fix you up," Lanie demanded.

I wanted this threesome to go off without a hitch. So earlier that day I'd stocked the room with, fixings for a charcuterie board because I'm just fancy as fuck and alcohol.

Chris's erection led the way, as he went over to the makeshift bar I'd prepared.

Lanie and I sprawled out on the bed, occasionally kissing...Damn I love girl kisses. While we watched him.

I loved the way his penis bounced as he uncorked my wine bottle and swayed as he stirred his Manhattan...Oddly there were no sexy penis moves when he made Lanie's Old Fashion...weird.

Well, the cock ring did its job, his boner was still standing tall and proud as he brought the drinks back to us.

He handed me my glass of wine first, then gave Lanie hers.

"Mmmm," she moaned as she took a sip. "You ready?"

He nodded, already grimacing.

She slowly wrapped her hand around his cock, gave it a few strokes, wrapped her lips around the head and took half of his cock into her mouth.

"Damn Tonya," she said releasing his cock from her mouth. "His cock, your pussy and bourbon tastes good. See how it tastes with wine."

Together, we scooted off the bed and knelt in front of Chris.

I knew Lanie had done this before, so I let her take the lead.

She stroked his cock as she licked the head a few times before pulling back and pointing it towards me. I took it in my mouth and sucked him while she continued to stroke. I moved her hand away and pointed it towards her. She took him in her mouth while I stroked his shaft.

Our mouths got closer with each pass, soon I was just licking and sucking whatever my lips came into contact with, his cock, her lips or my favorite her tongue as it swirled around the head of her brothers penis.

That cock ring was really working.

Now I'm not a guy, so I can only guess at it, but I would think after ten minutes, getting a double blow job from his gorgeous sister and super sexy wife, most normal men would have blown their load and probably keeled over and died a happy man.

The cock ring was keeping Chris from experiencing that joy.

Something had to be done.

"We have to get him out of this," I told Lanie between sucks.

"I was thinking the same thing," Lanie told me. "I'll bet his balls are really hurting by now."

"Owww," Chris yelped as she grabbed and squeezed them. "You could have just asked."

"Sorry, I ain't that kind of sister. Besides, I thought it might work."

She gave the head of his cock an apology lick.

"Years ago," she told me, still stroking his cock, drawing out his pain/pleasure. "I was sitting in the den minding my own business watching television...I think it was Jeopardy, wasn't it Chris?"

"Does it really matter?" he asked. "Please get it over with."

She pointed his cock at me and I gave the head a lick.

"Ah he gets so whiney when he has blue balls," she laughed. "Well anyway...I don't know what made him think it was a good idea...Maybe he saw it in a porn movie? Maybe it was the bad crowd he was hanging out with? I personally put the blame on the school system. But suddenly Mr. Porn star comes up and whaps me in the face with his big old boner."

She paused again to take his cock in her mouth and give him a few sucks.

I leaned over and did the same.

What can I say? This torture was making my pussy tingle.

"Needless to say, I was a little miffed," she continued. "So I grabbed the offending organ and flicked it, right under the head...Direct hit, right on the super sensitive spot that makes him moan when you lick it."

She held up her hand to demonstrate, her middle finger trapped by her thumb, locked and loaded.

"It took this thing," she said, stroking his rod. "From thundering fuck stick to itty bitty pee-pee in a matter of seconds, for a moment or two, I thought I broke him. It's a handy technique for those days where you want him to fuck you for hours...But beware; when he finally does go off...it's like a fire hose. Want to give it a try?"

I nodded.

"Sorry honey," I said before giving the head of his penis a quick kiss.

A couple of tries and a few yelps from Chris later, I hit the right spot and his erection started to deflate. His balls were too sore to push them out of the ring, so he decided to try soaping them up in the shower to make things a little more slippery.

"So what do you want to do while we wait?" Lanie kissed me then asked.

"I want to 69," I blurted out.

"Look at you getting all into the girl sex thing," she said, leading me over to the bed. "Before you know it, you're going to want to scissor."

"That's next on the list."

Lanie got on her back and I straddled her face. My boobs felt fantastic pressed against her soft tummy and hers felt pretty great against mine.

"I've wanted to do this for years," Lanie said before running her tongue up my wet slit.

There's no subtle way for me to put it, I was so turned on by the thought of 69ing with Lanie I just lowered my face and just devoured her hairy snatch!

I started flicking my tongue over her clit, lapping at her wet lips, fucking her with my tongue, even letting it dance over her furry asshole.

It was incredible! I'd 69'd with Chris and other guys I'd had sex with but it always an "apples to oranges" thing...Or maybe it was more "banana to peach" thing, different equipment, different techniques...It was good, but I could take or leave it.

However, once we got in sync, going "peach to peach" with Lanie was earth shattering.

I'd lick her hard clit as she licked mine, she lap away at my lower lips, I'd do the same to hers, I'd rim her, she'd rim me.

I was totally getting the appeal of girl sex!

It made my pussy...No! It made my whole body tingle.

We were so in sync, eating each other that we almost came at the same time.

Rising up a little I saw Chris standing at the end of the bed watching us, stroking his now ring free erection.

"Fuck your sister for me," I told him.

I stayed on Lanie's face...because that's where I wanted to be, as Chris climbed on the bed, put his sister's legs over his shoulders and rubbed the head up and down her wet pussy. She moaned into mine as he drove his full length inside of her. He pulled back until he was almost completely out and plunged it back in.

I was going to cum again!

I mean really how was I not going to? It was the first time I'd ever seen two people fuck. Big turn on! One of the people I was watching fuck, was my husband...Surprisingly that made it a bigger turn on. Said husband was fucking his sister while she was sucking and biting at my clit. Biggest turn on ever!

Needless to say, I came...Boy did I cum! It was loud, it was wet and it left me spent.

I rolled off Lanie, laid beside her and we began kissing as Chris continued to pound his cock in her pussy.

"I'm so close," Lanie moaned. "I'm going to cum all over your cock."

She pulled my face against hers and drove her tongue past my lips as her body shook and writhed.

"Oh I missed this cock," Lanie panted as Chris continued to fuck her. "I want you to cum."

His thrusts became harder and more erratic as she moved her foot from his shoulder to his mouth.

Chris moaned as she traced his lips with her big toe.

Damn it! I thought I invented that to make Chris cum when I wanted him to.

I moaned as I watched his tongue lick up, down and between her toes...Just like he'd done to me hundreds of times.

"I'm gonna cum," he announced.

"Cum on me," Lanie demanded. "I want to feel it on my tits!"

Her toes back in his mouth, he pulled his cock out of her pussy and stroked until he came.

He did cum on her tits, eventually.

Lanie was right; it was like a fire hose! The first shot sailed over her and splashed on the head board. The second landed on her face. His aim was off on the third and it hit my chin...He finally settled down and the rest hit her boobs and stomach.

"Little Brother," Lanie said as I was busy licking Chris's cum off of her boobs. "Be a dear and make us some fresh drinks."

Ebolaone
Ebolaone
481 Followers