All Comments on 'Revelations Ch. 03'

by alex_lover

Sort by:
  • 509 Comments (Page 2)
DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
Epiloge, epiloge, epiloge

A simple consequence story, but I like better the revenge stories to the consequence stories........................

I think the husband will get the half of the john fee during the divorce proceeding.

Such story could be changed by an Author with long panorama EPILOGE from consequence story to revenge story.

There are excellent revenge stories without epiloge (for example seurat "Homcoming Call"), but here the epiloge could have changed it.........

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
How to write a revenge story........

The revenge solution, not the wedding ring on the printed E-mails, but to show the evidences to the CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naturaly the divorce.................

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Excellent First Story

It is a pleasure to see a new author on the board, and especially one who does such excellent work. One point of Harry's, that the later e-mails were overkill, is highly relevant, when, he suffered from erectile deficiency he should have seen the handwriting and any logical analysis of the evidence all ready in hand would cause him to cut the knot... There was no respect for him, nor any caring about him.. Thank you and write many more.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
Hard to Believe

Hard to believe the wife truly thought her actions were noble. Reads like she is only sorry she got caught. My experience validates she did think the affair was not going to effect her marriage and life would go on as usual after it ended. This is the common rationalization behind nearly all cheating. Good writing and thought provoking. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

At least at the end you gave Victor the balls to finally get rid of the whore

bigguy323bigguy323about 11 years ago
There was only enough plot for one chapter. So, with three, it is extremely boring.

So much hand wringing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Comment

Whydid`t you just end the story. Trying to be a Matt M, Stang, Bob. Come on finish the story--shoot the bitch, confront her about the emails. She was a paid whore, take half the million dollars. Tell his children what a skanky whore she was. You need to destroy her, Burn them all to the ground.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent

Denial, delusion, self-interest, self-preservation are all part of the human condition. Sometimes they are honorable traits, but more often they are not. The story does not clearly delineate which of these were dominate in the wife, but they were all there and they killed a marriage. Well written and well thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One of the best I've read! Thank you!

Very well written and stirred emotions.

kakashi524kakashi524about 11 years ago
WTB Epilogue

There is missing something and we all know what it is. :D

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 11 years ago
really good, but I said that before

I think it was Bigamy. She loved the power, she went from a cubical girl in the office to the power behind the throne. She had her power/Business/Henry Kissinger/wild fucking guy, and her sweet husband of many years. She had it all. I suspect that when she moved to Dallas, it was getting old, she was getting older too, and began longing for a more leisurely life. Heavy, high stress travel, heavy sex, and the secretes she had to keep might have begun to weigh heavily on her. Also her lover might have tired a bit of her and wanted younger cunt. So she had happily stored up memories for a lifetime, and was looking for a simpler life. Unfortunately, her lover deliberately screwed her by addressing the package to her home using the initial she held in common with her husband. As if to say, the gods of chance will decide who opens it and what happens.

Were it me, I would divorce the wife. It was too much. In my Walter Mitty mind I would buy a small trophy house at the shore, go to the cemetery where Harry was buried and steal the head stone, carefully sodding over the spot. Let him lie in an unmarked grave. I'd take the dam thing home, and place it inscription down, and use it for a porch step, so every step of my long life I would be symbolically walking on his grave.

Maybe in a few years, I would be able to be in the same room as my ex wife, and have a bit of casual conversation. I would work hard to forgive her, but it would be for my peace of mind, not hers. I wouldn't want to carry that hatred any further than I had to.

I would also find younger woman to bed, and helpfully tell my ex wife to look for men ten years older than her, as she would still look young to them, or rent younger ones, and wish her to have a good life, and mean it.

great story!

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It would have been a five, but.......

However well written (and it was all that!), the story leaves me hungry for something conclusive to come from all he went through. The dynamic with his wife is deniably tough. She hasn't moved off her position, in spite of the potential loss of her husband. After all the interaction, she never seems to have second-guessed her actions at all......strange.

Yes, you hinted and suggested, but it would have been more if you had gone just a little farther and told the story up to his departure, at least.

Maybe you could tell a little more or just finish the thing from her perspective. Please don't leave it (and us) hanging!

5 stars if you finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story

Need a chapter 4, would like to know what she have to say about the e-mails.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Resolution

Victor moves out, but doesn't divorce her, allowing the carrot of hope to dangle forever. Veronica never files for divorce either, afraid of the evidence Victor holds coming to light. The story they tell others is that they grew apart. Their daughter suspects the real reason but neither parent will confirm. Victor returns to work as a consultant, moves into a condo near his work and begins to date. Veronica waits, hoping Victor will forgive her. The final scene is Veronica gazing at a Society page photo of Victor escorting a younger woman at a charity event; her tears falling, turning the paper to mush.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
An extremely sad story

The author has brought out a lot of sympathy for Victor in this story, and it shows how real the character seemed to this reader.

Well done.

Thanks for the read.

Glenda_FiddichGlenda_Fiddichabout 11 years ago
Super!

Very, very good!

Like I said earlier, the lunatic pschologist. I guess you just took all of the silly rationalizations put up by modern women and put them together in this woman. To repeat well done.

You got a 4 for ch.1 and a 2 - mistakenly - for ch.2, because I was worried about the direction. A 5 for this one.

Other commentators, good authors in their own right have accused you of cheating in that you allowed the comments to rule the story line. I don't agree, you put the final chapter up very quickly, indicating that it was already written. I suppose its possible that you had two endings written, but...

As a, hopefully positve criticsm - don't put too much filler in - e.g. the daughter's phone call. It only serves to slow the story down. I think it was Chekhov who said 'don't put a loaded shotgun on the stage and never use it.'

And I for one DO like the ending. That is exactly where to stop. It's done bar the shouting.

Looking forward to more from you,

Best,

M

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Repetitive

Same musings over and over, half the story is made up of needlessly verbose paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a fourth chapter would bring closure

too much thinking and no action. left at an interesting crossroad. this one year healing concept of the slut proves that the she was either dumb or loved strange cock greatly. the wimp must be happy at last, to realise that the slut was definitely in it for the recreational fucking. pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
25

25

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Need a Closure

Yea, the story ends in a critical crossroad but it harms the integrity and the trust the reader had on you to give us a complete story. It's like dam lights went off before the final scene of a movie.

zed0zed0about 11 years ago
Thank Goodness for a Happy Ending

An epilog is needed!

I would have loved to see/read the look on the sluts face when confronted with the emails and subsequent divorce papers. Let's see her try to lie out of that one.

Hopefully he now can reconnect with his fuck buddy from the lake.

Now THAT would have been worth a 5!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 11 years ago
Clone

Apparently, this author is trying to be a JPB clone... If so, he (she) succeeded well.

firas01firas01about 11 years ago
after chapter two

i gave up on this story but when i saw the high ratings i came back to see how you have resolved it, and guess what i discovered,at one incident in the past the husband discovered that her boss was dry humping her and she allowed it while her husband and HIS WIFE (THE BOSS WIFE) were in the next room, SO, did the affair start after the death of the boss's wife or before? did she do it to get the boss out of his depression over his wife's death or was she actually attracted to him long before, and if she was attracted to him doesnt that mean that she only needed a reason for taking things further? AND, like some many other posters said, how come the husband ask about this and other obvious things that can clearly put him at ease and show his wife what she really did, this is a strange way to write a story. One last thing and i am sorry but it is kind of personal, the wife cheated but she doesnt see or justified it to her self, you also cheated us of an ending and justified it by saying that this is how you saw the story, you had us invest in the husband misery but we didnt get any resolution and were left hanging high and dry.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

I so want to write my personal ending for this but I have to wait until I put a few others out first. BTB will be an understatement

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
cantbuymy don't bother pal

talk about overrating yourself. your writing sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Cantbuy, your writing isn't anywhere near good enough to be "replacing" the endings of other peoples work. Maybe you should get Stang or Carvohi to do it for you, sweetie; every one of them, including the author of this story, is a radically superior writer to you, and at least the pair of them can write a BTB ending without having it descend into rambling drivel that has no real plot or point.

In other words, stop trolling through and trashing the works of other LW authors just to advertise your own. You aren't anywhere near good enough to be taken seriously for doing it.

SalamisSalamisabout 11 years ago
Unanswered questions in the OTHER story

I liked the manner in which the narrator kept asking about the scandal with the General. There are so many unanswered, and unlikely to be answered questions in the real General's scandal that it was refreshing to have them aired in this LW tale.

Having current events interspliced with a story doesn't always add any extra depth or texture, however, I think it succeeded here.

pakmul48pakmul48about 11 years ago
Wow

I did not like the way things were going in ch 2 either, but chapter three made the story. Gave you a five and looking forward to your next writing

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 11 years ago
Best I could give was a four...

Adding that I was disappointed n the story development. At the end I was just glad it was over. I don't care about either of them. I didn't/don't identify with his inability to makeup his mind or her willingness to heal her husband.

OneShotOneOneShotOneabout 11 years ago
Please

no more. An unsatisfying ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Funny

Good story....I just think its funny that when I read the comments from your last 2 stories it was "get rid of the slut wife". However that isn't any different than any other LW stories. Interesting wives are supposed to forgive cheating husbands but cheating wives are sluts and whores. How many wives have overlooked similar circumstances who's husbands have cheated over longer periods of time and found ways to salvage the marriage......I guess it's that old double standard and the mail ego

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Oh my God, that Paula chick was a crank!!

So, basically, there are a lot of sick men in hospitals. From her and Vanessa's reasoning, it's okay then for a wife to go to any hospital, fuck any sick man there, and then go back to her husband and say, 'but honey, I was HEALING people...'

And this Harry guy was no kindly saint. He was a horn-dog who obviously cheated in his wife and Vanessa was hot for him long before his wife died. Vanessa cashed in her and her husband's entire life together for that bastard.

I'm glad to see she gets what she deserves!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
To Funny

No, Funny.

A wife should leave her cheating husband just as quickly as a man should leave his cheating wife.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
Disconnected

The further I read, the more disconnected I felt about the characters. It started so promising. Oh well.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

wait until you read "victor's victory" i make everything right and end the story. it is waiting for approval from the minders.

laguna783laguna783about 11 years ago
This Story Needs Closure

I know Victor has decided to leave her (quite rightly so) but I think your readers need to know what happened when he moved on, I'm so glad you decided to make sure he left her, but he has seen life on a different scale, he went to the cabin to get away and met Paula and her two kids who like him very much, maybe there is something in that area we should know about after all you wrote he would do some research for the lad with job search and get back to him, so many unknown's here, you should close the story not leave it open to others.

goldponygoldponyabout 11 years ago

well, what is he going to do? perhaps his last cup of coffee? maybe his cup with his new decision to stay with her? Please finish the story.

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
Mathematic rule: Revenge Story > Consequence Story

The Author wrote well. Victor decided on the divorce. HOWEVER A REVENGE STORY ALWAYS BETTER THAN A CONSEQUENCE STORY. This story is a very good consequence story only, but the author SHOULD HAVE CARRIED ON THE STORY. This type consequence stories became very good revenge stories with the epiloge.............

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Just watch for "victor's victory" where I end the story an I don't sell anyone into a whorehouse.

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
An revenge epiloge?

@cantbuymay I am waiting.........

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

a little of both duna. it has been awaiting approval for 3 or 4 days now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good but a rather abrupt end

I thought the ending was rather abrupt. Would have liked to see the actual confrontation and split up.

Fighting41Fighting41about 11 years ago
Finished?

Have you finished the story here or is there more to come?

I'll hold off on voting on the story until we know if this is the end ore not

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sad

YOU HAVE LEFT YOUR READERS I LIMBO. SORRY WAY TO END A STORY2a61

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
??

Unrated unfinished made it shit!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
5*

Clearly, he has decided to divorce and move on. That' not unfinished. That's the end.

Shamefully, some of our local white trash who hate literacy and intelligence and who read what is not there into other people's stories decided way back when that they weren't going to like the end. Then, when the actual end differs from what they expected, they ignore the writer's ending & substitute their own.

Well written. In the good English of the superior class. Your betters.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

want it finished read victor's victory where i finish it, and i REALLY FINISH IT as in BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One more please

Don't leave us hanging, one more please!

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 11 years ago
Dramatic content!

It seems to me that the reason loving wives are read so much is the drama involved in cheating. It raises strong emotions. The most dramatic scene in the entire story was the last one where the husband takes off his ring, puts it on the stack of e-mails and waits for his wife. Unfortunately the author didn't write it. He skipped the final confrontation and left the reader with questions. Will she finally admit the depth of her betrayal to her husband and to herself? We will never know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More please.

Now I really have enjoyed this story. Can you find a way got continue this story please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Destroy Harrys memory

There should be another chapter where he destroys Harrys memory bt filing an alienation of affection against Harrys company after he fil4es for divorce cfrom his whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved The Story

It could use a final chapter, one year later, or so. Thanks for your effort.

carvohicarvohiabout 11 years ago
Ah yes!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story; one of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well done story...

I agree with some of your commentators that it would be interesting to see what happens afterward. [I hope it doesn't involve a so-called alienation of affections lawsuit. Only four states still have such a lawsuit on the books -- Texas isn't one of them -- and the ones that do disfavor the claim and such suits are never filed.]

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Read my "victor's victory" for a proper ending. Cantbuymy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not up to your normal standard.

I was disappointed with this one:

1. Much too verbose.

2. You skipped your own plot to make changes that made little sense.

3. The ending did not follow the basic plot.

4. Not your normal quality of writing style, either.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXalmost 11 years ago
stick to the facts

She is a cheating heartless Cunt. You are making bullshit excuses to justify cheating and in this case hate for her husband for 30 fucking years. Give him his dignity back and have him burn the bitch. There is no other way. 30 fucking years! Fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So thought provoking

One of the best and heart wrenching stories on the site. Bravo*****

Danger09Danger09almost 11 years ago
So that's it?!

She gets to keep his balls and the millions of dollars? He should've made her Hurt like he's hurt. I had no doubt the relationship between her & Harry continued. I'm a little disappointed at the ending, I feel unsatisfied, I would've like for victor to teach the whore a lesson.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
cheatinf ends the marriage

To all you sympathetic fucks, once cheating,lying begin the marriage is over, done i know,i know some of you cuckold fans say nay nay but it is.. so sex is now open fuck as much as you want. the bitch has no real value anymore, she is used like a tissue, trash, but why take it (female) back? get another women it is not like its hard to do.. or better yet just live, and leave her and the kids (are they yours?), show me an honest wife and ill show you a virgin or won thats not working.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Continuity issue

From chapter 1

Remember that trip we took to Miami for two days? We had sailed out of the harbour and lived totally nude under the open, blue skies? (Sigh.) that's one trip I wish I had taken my surveillance camera also.

From chapter 3

This time the CD images were from Harry's yacht during the trip when the lovers had purchased the paintings. They were both naked and he could make out the dark triangle between her thighs.

And a bit unfinished as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BURN THE BITCH!!!!

ALL cheating wives (and husbands) should always get what they deserve: divorce and, if possible, public humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not good

No decent ending, no ending actually! No stars, with a proper ending would have been 5 stars.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Read Victor's Victory, I burn her ass down!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
He's a wimp.

All those years he spent with the wife. And until now he knew nothing. And now he's going to let his ego throw away his golden years. He's a pile of chicken poop. And so is Alex - gutless way to end the story. What - you run out of ideas or words?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Completion

Please write a completion to this very good story. There is too much left hanging

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The story need an end.

The story need an end. I would like to see something that would bring this to an end even If I don't like it. I think that the fact that she continued the affair long after they left Dallas says there was more in her mind than just helping him heal. I would anger me so much to know someone had done that to me by making me an unwilling cuckold. The money that he gave her would just be the knife that twisted into my gut but at the same time it would give me something to be used to make the hurt somewhat less. If I took it or took everything else and left my ex-wife have it for being the whore that she had become. I don't know if I could stay with her clearly she would have to change her attitude about her affair or I would have no choice but to leave I also would have to make my mind up about revenge on the man and my wife or ex-wife one way or the other. It would take a lot of healing and would take me to the dark side of my personality. A place that I might never be able to come back from.

So I say again we need a end to this story. If we don't like it let some one else write there version like so many other authors have done.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
It is ended - and well

He has moved on he is finished with her and her lies -

She never was able to separate herself from the ministering angel but she was a cheater and a lair pure and simple and she betrayed him and disrespected him fully and for many years - she is not his wife just a dependent who is now afraid to lose him - tough!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
that woman is one of the worst most self centered people i have read about

she told him early on the company had selected her since they worked well together to be his aide. She also said of all the girls she was the one he had the greatest crush on so it fell to her. She also said they allowed him to leave work during the week and by default allowed her to leave also. Tell me the company did not know she was a whore assigned to take care of one member of the company. There was no healing just a whore taking care of her client. Nothing is said of her bringing home slopply seconds to her husband but there is no way that could not have occurred.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
cantbuyabrain

is the saddest fuck around, hawking his infantile and illiterate drivel on this author's story, total fucking loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It was Sooooo Gooood!!!

We need an ending Alex... Pleeaaassse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bad

Like some writers here you have shown that women want manny lovers and when the men in their lives want the same they want to cut off his dick I want rate this story even tho it is written well it give the wrong ideals of what life should be.

KILL THE BITCH

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Sorry, I just couldn't get my head around this story.

This story dramatized the fact that a cheating skank had some esoteric reasoning for being a whore without the consent of her partner in a committed relationship. Although there maybe scenarios where a discussion for his wife to exercise her sexual healing as it was referred to in this story, there was never any prior discussion or discussion during or after her trusts with her lover. Her actions were disrespectful to her marriage and her spouse and even to herself. This author totally missed the boat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The closing of the story...

Please BTB, and further explore the reason for the daughters ambivalent response. Thanks

MadBrownMadBrownover 10 years ago
A LOGICAL CONCLUSION

Great story. I appreciated the detailed psychological "studies" of the individuals involved. It made for a very interesting read. I have to admit that I foresaw the ending. I experienced a "cognitive dissonance" in the wife's claim that she was simply providing "sexual healing" of a friend. No friend would go to that extent to help another friend in depression without a much stronger self interest. . .such as love, especially a married woman with a husband, children and grandchildren who she supposedly loved. Her boss simply used her like a whore and she blindly accepted it in her own self interest. I gave you a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a fucking wimp!

Somebody, please explain why this skank slut is still sucking oxygen in this pathetic story? Shit, the Muslims have it correct - stone/burn the bitch and/or adulteress male and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MadBrown obviously fancy's himself other than what he really is...

A poor cluck loving SOB. The husband in this story was nothing but a sorry excuse of a spineless wimp. The poor excuse of a slut wife should of been kicked with great force to the curve long ago.

VickieTernVickieTernover 10 years ago
Fitting

That she a) enjoyed the sex instead of solemnly and solicitously servicing her maimed boss, as she persuaded herself, maybe even sincerely believed when she explained it to her husband, maybe even intended -- and no more than that -- in the beginning, and b)that the boss was categorically taking advantage of her naivete to seduce and enjoy her , she being plain suckered, like any floosie anywhere, and c) they maintained some degree of inappropriate intimacy afterward, unshared with her husband, these three factors render his end-decision inevitable. Your writing them into the third part made his decision easier for him (if only life did the same thing when husbands find their wives have strayed). And leaving her is at minimum cost to others, so morally easy. All in all, a satisfactory solution to the difficult problem posed by the end of Part Two.

But I do wish the "Anonymous" (meaning scared, hysterical, disguised sneaks) commentators with their "burn the wimp's bitch" advice would be more modest about exposing their weak intellects and egos -- not to say imbecile moralities based on neither utilitarian nor compassionate concerns, just on gut fear of manly inadequacy. They warp appropriate scores that might advise othera about which stories are GOOD, strong and sensitive to the issues, thoughtful, rather than which are merely mindlessly bloodyminded. I merely hopelessly wish it.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
This is the first time I have read this story, it is a great story.

He should for sure BTB, reveal everything to the children (and the grandchildren if old enough) and make sure that his bitch of a wife knows the he knows the whole story. Spare no method of revenge, nothing. Fuck her up in every way possible, make her wish she had kept the million dollars her bastard boss left her. Publish them on the internet. Fix your finances to give her as little as possible, leave everything to your children. And, after you have shamed her a couple of years, have her killed while you are out of the country. This last is just a possibility, if you think it would be too much on your children don't do it. Give the whole story to Heraldo, LOL. I will write the author's name down and the name of the story. Please reward us with a BTB ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So...

There should have been the slightest doubt that he didn't have enough self respect to kick her to the curb? I certainly hope not..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
jeez took him long enough to grow up

if she starts her shit remember dead women tell no lies, she has made his life a lie. More than enough!

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
She didn't regret the affair

she had justified that in her mind and heart a long time ago. her only regret was getting caught.

WilsonMeisterWilsonMeisterover 10 years ago
But what about the END aftermath synopsis…

There is no Real Ending, Good Story & Plot Twist; BUT NO Resolution for them…

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

He should burn the bitch. You can think it over and listen to all the psycho bullshit till your blue in the face. But the fact is she,s a lying whoring cheating cunt who deserves to be shit on from a great hight. Fuck all this forgive and forget crap. bury her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Damn!

The twist at the end, his figuring out that she had continued on with him, let him off the hook for making what he had seen as a tough decision. Really, it cheated him of the chance to man up. And it cheated me of the chance to see him work through his muddle in an empowering way. That said, it was a good read and kept me involved to the end. Thanks, author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent, but

The little whore needs to suffer in a very brutal way, and Victor needs some more of Paula at the lake. Part one was so rich and detailed. 2 and 3 seemed rushed.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Great Stuff

Your story inspired so many responses! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ending

you need one more chapter to tie up all the loose ends

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
It took him three whole chapters to decide to divorce his wife...?

This story should have been about two pages long.

xtchrxtchrabout 10 years ago
Yes!

I liked the twist at the end. As I read the story, I assumed that they would reconcile, especially after he met the psychologist. I was actually glad for him that he manned up and was leaving her. She lied about the entire affair and kept lying to him about staying in touch with her lover. With all her high-sounding, dignified reasons, she was just a normal, selfish cheater. I really liked the second last paragraph, when he decides to live his life with dignity and "survive well". I actually smiled when he left his ring on the pile of emails. I would have liked another chapter. Good Job!

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
Non disclosure of the continuing affair

killed her marraige. She had a chance to preserve it but chose to continue to hide the facts. Good ending.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
Your non ending

is a copout.

Just like the cheating wife, you took the easy way.

LemmikkLemmikkabout 10 years ago
Finish It

Enjoyed all three chapters Would like to see this fellow have a very successful rest of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Tired ?

What happened ? Where's the end ? Were you too tired to finish it ?

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
I WONDER,,,BANNING UNFATHOMABLE HATE

is it EVER possible to justify any or all broken vows and promises, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please finish this

You have to finish this story. We (the reader) need for him to tell her that the affair never ended. Right!? He has to be able to walk away with some pride. He deserves that much doesn't he?

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
She Didn't Know About The Pictures?

I thought some of them were taken outdoors at the camp, following them around as he chased her. Very hard for a few hidden cameras, would have almost needed a third person that she should have seen.

shadowdustershadowdusteralmost 10 years ago
Do not end there

I want to hear him telling her that he knew she never cut it off. Then he needs to call Paula and sak her for a date. Also send the CDs to their kids.

Storm113Storm113almost 10 years ago
unfinished

it is not done. low score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ASSHOLE !!!!?!

Finish the damn story !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Revelations Series Info

SIMILAR Stories