All Comments on 'Revelations Ch. 03'

by alex_lover

Sort by:
  • 509 Comments (Page 4)
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Thoughts

"I...I never knew he was recording us. Oh, shit, what have I done? I...I never realised the damage it could possibly wreak upon us." – You shouldn’t be doing anything that you wouldn’t want your husband to see! You didn’t realize that fucking your boss in the ass with a strap-on in your cunt could damage your marriage?! This is an “intelligent” business woman?

"Victor, I...I never looked upon my actions as detrimental towards you..." – Again, is she a total moron? Who cares how SHE looked at her actions? The fact that she kept them hidden proves that she knew they were wrong!

“he could make out the dark triangle between her thighs” – Maybe I’m misremembering, maybe it was a different scene, but I DO remember him referring to her shaved pussy.

Why do you have him jerking off to the scenes of his cuckolding?

I don’t remember if it was Ch 2 or this one, but mentioned one million dollars, but chapter one said that she was getting two million!

And she really HAS to be a moron to not even THINK that if he has pictures of his new lovers that he must have pictures of her! And if he's "healed" and has new women, why is she sending him pictures and videos?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
revelations ch.03

the story did not end wright

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 7 years ago
Victor grows a pair and uses them. A somewhat happy ending.

Victor sucks up to Vanessa (was that her name? there are so many comments I forgot). After he lets her believe that all is forgiven and possibly forgotten, they get the money (however much it was for her being a whore) and THEN Victor takes 90% of the money, gives all the evidence of how it was earned to their children and moves out, being sure to tell the children that he cannot stand being around her. THEN he finds Paula, they become strong fuck-buddies and Paula gets his mind right and they life happily ever after.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

Good writing, interesting story . Leave the bitch and make Her explain to the Kids . What she tells them really doesn't really matter the family is done. Retire to the cabin or elsewhere . NO RECONCILIATION POSSIBLE.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 7 years ago
What a maroon!

It took Paula a few minutes to seduce Victor. It took Harry 15 years or so to seduce Vanessa. Yes, Victor is Mr. Moral superiority. What a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@expressobogus-speaking of maroons

You denigrate Victor without cause. After discovering his wife's long running insidious betrayal he goes out and begins to balance scales. How quickly either spouse ended up in bed with a lover is beside the point. If not for her adultery no sex with Paula would have taken place.

You are either an adultery apologist, a man-hating feminist or an eager cuckold to have made such a moronic observation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A good story

The characters force us to examine our own feelings about this subject. Personally, I can't accept her defense via the "medical therapy" pathway. Additionally, and as it developed, they came to share an intense lust that played out in sex acts she didn't share with her hubby. In some stories, the wife brings her new found skills home to share with her husband. Here, that didn't happen, and I think I am justified in my overall opinion of her behavior as having been unacceptable, and a terminal act against her marriage, in light of those final e-mails reflecting a continuing invitation for the "other man" to be insinuated into the privacy of her family. I may even go so far as to conclude that she was completely delusional.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
I suppose if you are a fan of vindictive and unforgiving this is fine

Too many plot holes, and a main character who is not likable. Decently written, but not my cup of tea.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 7 years ago
Tie a can to her tail, make sure the people in her family know what she has done.

Make her live a lonely bitter life but make her accept the two million and give you half. Then do as you please but never speak to her again. Look up the other woman and share the money and yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I Think You Changed Your Intentions!

When you saw the list of comments after Ch. 2 you changed the conclusion of your story and became weary of trying to bring it to a favourable consensus in your finish; but you couldn't pull it off to a smooth ending. I don"t think you wanted to go in the direction of a separation and divorce. My opinion, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finally

How could he live with her after that. BTB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 deal with it just like annony did !!!

His wife fucked anything with a cock and he dealt with it. Until she died. Now he hates everything and every body!! He should be bannded

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank God

For a while there i thought you were going to make him a total wimpass pussy. Finally you gave him a set of balls.

PencarrowPencarrowalmost 7 years ago
THE PASSAGE BEOW SUMS IT UP PERFECTLY...

"One look at her and the painful memories of her deceit and dishonour would rush back, killing him softly and surely every minute of every day. No, he didn't want to die a day earlier than the Lord planned because of what another person did to him. He was a person with his own personality traits. As per the norms of the society he lived in, he married a woman he loved, raised children with her, and perhaps would have preferred to watch the sunsets with her in the coming years. But no person, including this woman, had the permission to take his life for granted."

And that's it in a nut-shell!. Nothing more to say, no point in continuing with her. She made her bed and chose her lover over her husband.

Well done and thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
She was/is a whore.

Her payment from Henry is community property. He should include it in the joint assets and pay income tax on it. I wonder if he can sue the estate for alienation of affection.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading

"After all, marriage did not mean the woman surrendered her body and soul to her husband." - WTF?! Of course it did, just like the man did to his wife. As has been said, while what he did with Paula had certain "similarities" to what she did with Harry, there is NO equivalency!

"it was something his wife had done to help somebody?" - It's been said before, but MAYBE you could excuse the start (though some of their interactions while his wife was alive somewhat belies that!) but continuing the affair when he was well puts the kibosh on that excuse.

As I think I have said before, his crush on her was why she SHOULDN'T have been the one to do it! And what did dry humping her while his wife was alive and well have to do with "healing" him?

For what it's worth I trust that she wouldn't cheat AGAIN. I think Harry was a very special case. But her betrayal was too deep, and almost as bad was her inability to see that it was WRONG!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Further Thought

Some say it has no ending. He's printed out the incriminating emails and pictures, left his ring, and is going to perhaps his last cup of morning coffee with his wife. Would it be nice to see him confront her with them and see her shell of self-delusion crumble? Sure. But do we NEED it? I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
should have just left

Why bother with last conversation. Not only did she have long term affair she continued to lie.

Better he just disappear and leave her alone, miserable, and wondering.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Be sure

and share all of it with everyone in her family and his family.

Don't forget to piss on his grave anytime you are in the Dallas area.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Okay I'm a money pig

He should have pretended to get over his upset. Allow the money to get deposit the took his time and took the money and left without a clue. Breaking all ties to his offspring and the cheating bitch Hard! He deserves to be free why should he have to settle because of his age. She took his youth from hm and saddled him with two ungrateful kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That's the end?

So he made a decision. Her ongoing duplicity is finally revealed. She could have fully come clean but squadered the chance. Just another dumb slut! But what happens next? It feels a little like the bus has stopped before reaching its destination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poor ending

With the amount of cock his wife was getting Victor must have had his head up his arse not to realise some thing was going on.Why should he be the one to leave the house?, he should throw her out.A bit of aftermath would have nice.

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
Be Aware of the sequel

Generally, I like the story since it leaves the writer the option to conclude the story as their individual bias dictates.

Many commenters feel the story is unfinished. An ending has been written by Carvohi in 3 parts labeled Ch 02,03 &04. If you are tempted to read it be advised it is simply awful.

Ch02 is pretty good, Victor leaves and begins a carefree life in the Grand Caymans under a new identity. In Ch03 Karen has a nervous breakdown and frankly that's where the story should have ended. STOP HERE.

Of course I know you won't so let me give you a preview of the rest of this disaster.

Half way thru Ch03 the author has a brain fart and the story goes out of control. Past this point it is so bad it staggers the imagination. All of a sudden there are gang bangs in the videos, drugs are being used on Karen to make her compliant, and Victor becomes a drunk wallowing in self pity because of her betrayal. Finally, Ch04 ends with a completely confused and utterly stupid description of Karens' hallucinations in a mental hospital. But the story itself NEVER COMES TO A CONCLUSION!.

Probably the worst bit of writing I've experienced on this site. The most inexplicable part of it all is that the same author who started out so well in Ch02 could have written the nonsense in Ch04.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
say what you will

Any story compelling 300 plus comments is well-written

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Complete the story!

The wife need to be divorced after the final conclusion. Since you had brought in Paula from the blue, rightly too, bring them together to complete her family an give him some moments of happiness and a father figure to the kids who like him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

NOT FINISHED, YOU ASS-HOLE!!!

sas6446sas6446over 6 years ago
UGH!!!

And the continual bullshit with you authors of not wanting to tell the kids what's going on is sheer bull shit! CRUCIFY THE BITCH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
there is a fetal mistake in this story

first sorry for my bad English because I am not an English speaker

you wrote " he was dry humping the wife " while he and his wife were in the other room , which mean that the affair was going on before his wife died

so no point that it was a mercy or healing affair

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Continuation?

I agree with those who feel that no continuation is needed, it's pretty obvious that the marriage is over. MAYBE a short epilog either confirming that or showing her SOMEHOW talking him out of it.

With all due respect to carvohi, I feel that he did too much revisionist history to properly call his story a continuation.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 6 years ago
Terrible . . .

. . . terrible ending. Just awful. The story started with such promise. Much, much too wordy. Started to drag on and on. She should have been crucified. Very disappointing. 1*. That's it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Missed Opportunity

So much more to confess, so much more to reveal about how the affair had progressed to scream level ten! How could she not know that the sexual acts she so wontonly displayed were building cloud layers of stench. How about the wretched visuals her husband is suffering with by watching the CD of her exploits? The video containing her naked escapades with her boss were making him sick to his stomach. The ending of the story is the 'wrap' we reader's are looking for. Never leave us hanging!

BoomerbillBoomerbillabout 6 years ago
You should have finished this

Don’t leave it for someone to screw it up or embellish; obviously this gas already happened and it got really stupid.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
The Business

I think I saw this on Carvohi's version, but how is the business functioning after Harry's death?

Wasn't the business' vital need for Harry the reason why she needed to "heal" him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes, really pathetic ending.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No

This is not an ending,it leaves a lot wanting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bad ending!

Victor should have sold everything, emptied the bank counts and leave the country. That way he gets to keep all of the money. If she then tries to divorce him it will be too late to get any of the money back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ends with a whimper

A very unsatisfactory ending to an extremely verbose story of wallowing self pity and self delusion.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Damn, I lost the bet. I bet myself that Harry would take his wife back. He stayed with her to long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Then

He did not ask for a divorce.

He got a very small accommodation and moved into it.

Their children were informed.

He changed his Will so she got nothing. The children got everything but could not give their mother any of the money or house from what was left and she was not allowed to stay in the house. If this was not followed the house would go to a Shelter Charity.

He complained to the company with evidence, just because he could.

He put the videos and pictures on relevant web sites and gave the addresses to all her family and friends and work colleagues.

He would contact Paula.

He informed his wife to chase that million as she would need it! Hint hint.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
These other commenters are right

You do not know how to write. You start good, but then do not finish. You leave it up to the reader how to end it. What a chicken shit thing to do. Nobody would start reading a story knowing it has no ending. If the reader wants to make his own ending, he might as well write his own story, but most readers would rather read than write. That is why they are readers rather than writers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I see the real ending

as the continuation of what you started, so why not go through the final scene. You and everyone in their right mind knows that he left her and his ring right there in the kitchen just where they belong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
For me, the biggest issue with Vanessa’s claims that her efforts were intended to....

....heal a man that had given up, was that after he was “back in full form”, they continued their affair. If she was truly just there to help “bring him back”, she would have ended their clandestine and illicit activities as soon as she safely could. But it’s obfuscation, bullshit and lies.

She carried on a fully committed overt affai for over a year (much longer, in fact, if I interpret Victor’s review of several of the videos and Vanessa’s emails, they carried on and maintained their relationship as lovers long after their move.

Anyone that betrays their marriage vows for any reason has made themselves a traitor to a cause in which they claimed to be fully invested....fully committed.

The aggrieved party to an affair has every right to retribution, either by divorce or abandonment for such treachery.

There is no amount of soft pedaling that can gloss over or undo the lies, deceits, betrayals and disrespect the cheating spouse commits against their “mate” by such behavior.

If you had finished the damn story, I’m sure you would have been forced to have Victor file for divorce, forcing Vanessa out of the house, or using some of her ill-gotten gains to buy out his equity, freeing him to move on. Also the money was a little muddy. It read like Harry was giving Vanessa $2M for all the great sex, plus $1M for the liquidated paintings. She’s got no worries. The drama is just for show....

StubbyoneStubbyonealmost 6 years ago
Seriously ??

Nobody would ever mail such incredibly damning evidence to a former lover with an address using her first initial. He knew her husband and presumably his name. Secondly, no sane person would ever send all that evidence to ANYONE. Harry sure needed a lot of "THERAPY." So many unbelievable things happened in this story. Did you get tired of writing at the end ? Only a 3. Too verbose.

waifwaifalmost 6 years ago
RE: Stubbyone

OF COURSE her lover knew using just the initial would mean her husband could get it. In fact, her lover knew that Victor was retired and Vanessa still worked full time. His recording of their sex life as well as his smarmy comments indicate that he was rubbing Victor's nose in her affair.

1. Harry intended Victor to get the package.

2. Harry used Vanessa as a whore and paid her off with the value of the paintings, rather than bequeath them to her as a keepsake in his will. There are dozens of ways he could have willed them to her without revealing their affair. Sending her the money showed her to be a whore in Harry's eyes.

3. There was no way that Harry would have sent the copies of their sex romps that way if he truly hoped to avoid Victor's finding out. He could have easily had the attorneys ask her to attend the reading of his will and left her "certain keepsakes" in a package without anyone else being allowed to see the contents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Seems she should have given him the million

After all, he's the kne who was the victim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Seriously?!

What a whore slut, fucking that unprincipled whoreson Harry even after the family moved to Houston and for years. Was the continued emails and candid pictures still ' therapy '? Were the women he seduced after her, his new " therapists "? Victor, having uncovered the emails should divorce her and set himself free. At times this seemed to be heading towards an RAAC ( what with the Psychologist's analysis ) but was redeemed in the end. 5*s.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Harry?

Well, it was all there since the begining. How did Harry know her address unless he had been there already? And why send all that stuff to her house unless he wanted hubby to see it too. She said that after Harry's wife died she was picked because Harry was always hitting on her, But yet later on she says that Harry was dry humping her when they went to a dark place. But yet his wife and her husband were in the next room!! This tells me that the affair began way before his wife died. This affair had to have started long before Harry's wife died and didn't actually end until he died. What took the husband so long to figure it out? After all he's a consultant, they're supposed to be pretty smart. Except. Maybe? this one. Anyway except for making the husband a dimwit, it was a good story.

266xxyz266xxyzover 5 years ago
Familiar

Seems to me I have read an extended version of this story some time back. Good story tho this one is shorter and with less convolutions. Anyway 4☆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I Was Surprised

By the end of the second chapter I fully expected Victor to just accept his lot in life as a cuckold and live with it. I was surprised at the ending of this chapter when he decided he would not tolerate the disrespect heaped upon him by his cheating wife. I just think it took him way too long to figure that out. For my money, there was far too much “drama for drama’s sake”. Introspection, angst, hand-wringing, gnashing of teeth. I can only take so much of that crap before my eyes glaze over and I completely lose interest. Because of the excessive “soap opera” element injected into it, I would only rate this entire story at Two Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Still a wimp/cuck

He had to wait on the texts and emails? The therapy excuse was no excuse at all. It was a lie. She deserved to be burnt immediately. Companionship with that whore? What is wrong with so many LW writers. The same wimpy men over and over again. The characters are unbelievable and overused

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I gave you a "1"

For unfinished garbage. It's been 6 years. You wrote three longer stories since you didn't finish this one. WTF? Lazy jerk.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing Woman!!

She justifies her shameless whoring as "Administering Therapy" - and she believes it?! The asswipe Harry had his eye on her long before his wife passed, witness him dry humping and kissing her with his wife and her husband in the next room. She obviously enjoyed his attention or she would not have tolerated it. And she continues "administering therapy" long after he is over his wife's death.What more demeaning than a middle aged woman frolicking naked with her lover at the lakeside Even after moving, even as a grandmother, she's still in contact and sending him salacious emails and graphic attachments!! And Victor is still waking up! What a horrible plot and development! 1*.

BillandKateBillandKateabout 5 years ago
Satisfying Ending

I'm very often a fan of reconciliation when the couple have been together so long; but in this case was concerned after the second chapter. Her affair with the boss was too much, it wasn't the 'healing' she claimed, it was a full fledged sexual affair that went well beyond that. I'm very pleased he left her in the end; it saved the story for me.

Thanks for that,

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
i cannot agree

while the readers and the author are spot on about how wrong the affair was. i do not see this, 'spiritual healing'. that sounds like an excuse, a very poor one. cheating is ugly. it's not pretty. the cheaters just want sex and maybe intimacy. they lie and manipulate to get it. they fear being honest with others because they want it all. they live a lie. they lie most to themselves. and 'spiritual' healing seems like one of those many lies they tell themselves to feel less like the parasite they are.

i'v been cheated on. it's the worst. and after being cheated on by a few partners, i began to cheat. i justified it too! it was NOT okay. I wound up confessing. I told them WHY I cheated, but I never told them I deserved it. I didn't lie to myself. I told my partner at the end of the day, I'm a shitty person that made a shitty decision. I even told them that leaving me would probably be a smart idea, as they deserved someone that doesn't betray them. There's the difference. I know what I am, a damaged person with trust issues. I still value honesty, and i still want others to see me for all that I am....even if it's not good.

This..."wife"is a joke and no one is laughing. She's toxic to the core. If she spent 10 years in celibate penance and reflection....she MIGHT redeem her inner dignity....but it's gone. She sold it all for some thrills and a shaky narrative to sleep with at night like a teddy bear...because she's a child emotionally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The abrubt ending with no closure killed the whole story for me

e

Tootight1Tootight1about 5 years ago
good, very good.

Prior to this last page, I thought they had a chance. Could this have happened as stated, yes. I cant understand why retaliation does not come to his mind. Well written flowed well. I feel for the guy.

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21about 5 years ago
Wrong section

Although this is a long story more book like. A very sad story where the wife made her husband and father of her children look very stupid and sad. When all this came to light any love he could have had for her if he had ANY intelligence had to be lost.

I think its called self respect!

To say she was a loving wife is a stretch, this woman is a Cheat and low life to her husband and family. He was used and disrespected in the worst way.

Yeah he left there was no choice for him to stand up for himself but,at his age what’s left?

The story is what it is but, Loving wife section (NO) not the writers fault.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No thanks,

She ended it years ago, I'm only suprised you got him to stick around for three chapters. I'd have been gone in less than 2 pages.... long before she got home in chapter 1 and found the first parcel and my wedding ring. Let her tell the kids about her haritable efforts to disrespect their father.... good luck, adios y vida bueno

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh, come on...

Another story built around the typical LW weak husband character, the wife with the magic healing cunt, etc. If it weren't for the plot cliches, this would be a much shorter story. The repeated betrayal by the wife in real life would have resulted in an immediate divorce by all but the most cuckish of LW readers and writers. The thought that H would have reconciled but for finding the additional emails is ridiculous. The writing is slick, which is why this scores the way that it does, but the plot is so transparently formulaic that the story should be rated a failure. I also think that the abrupt end exacerbates the weakness of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not punishment enough

Only sex affair physical activity only always love you above all etc horseshit cheating infidelity. More punishment login memory fails. Johntwheels@aol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

so where is the ending hate people that go so far then quit maybe you need to have a ending where we find out he goes to paula or whatever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Should

Should have dumped her the moment he discovered the affair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pathetic loser

These three stories show how small minded and nasty this husband is. Amazing she could endure him for thirty years!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Needs Another Chapter

I have to wonder how how you would have ended this story after Victor learns the true extent of his wife's cheating and if he realizes that Paula had set him up for a sweet reconciliation. Sadly so much time has passed that I doubt if you will return to this story. But it was a very good story; thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anonymous 05/03/19 - Pathetic Loser

Are you a man?The bitch disrespects her husband even before the asshole's wife dies by allowing the ass wipe to grope and kiss her. Obviously the slut was into her boss long before she started her "therapy' and just needed an excuse to go all out. What red blooded man would condole her actions? And what excuse did she give herself for continuing her lascivious behavior after their move to Houston? Man, you're a pathetic wimp! Victor needed to burn the whore. Let's have one more chapter where that happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh well!

Fuck Vanessa! She is a cheating whore! Victor should have punched Harry in the face when he saw him dry humping his wife on the back patio, years previous!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 5 years ago
5

Good read, complex situation.... but i believe that wifey has been proven to have exceeded her saving angel mandate.... perhaps our dear hubby needs to leave and seek out that yummy mummy psychiatrist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Couldnt finish it

Comparing him getting a blow job to what his wife did as being even, yeah no

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Weak

The whole story was weak. Victor’s response to his wife’s affair was weak. His decision (finally) to walk away from the marriage was weak. I’m not real big on moral absolutes, but there are a very few things I am absolutely adamant about, With no compromise. One of those ‘things’ is that I don’t share my wife, ever. One other one is that if, somehow, my wife were to be “shared”, there will be a price to be paid, That one is also non-negotiable. I guess that’s why I so dislike these wishy-washy characters in some of these stories here.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Pathetic

This story was pathetic, he finally found himself and dumped her.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 4 years ago
Well written

And like I said before, she needed to go.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Poor ending

Sorry but after what she did and continued to do he should have copied everything and sent the package with a letter explaining what was happening to their kids.

I would also have liked to hear what she had to say about the latest discovery.

Not sure how to score this as I think it would have been improved by a more complete ending. I decided 4 stars for very good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1?

FTDS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It is not effective writing

to prolong a story by having a character dither over a decision that is as obvious as this one was. The "final revelation" shouldn't have been necessary and was only made so because the character was written in such an unrealistic way that he didn't act on the utterly grotesque betrayal by his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My thoughts

Interesting read. Vanessa was a cheating whore of the worst kind because of what she did....Readers have to feel sorry for the husband ....she deserves some kind of consequence .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You write what you write

I thought this was to be a battle for justifications in this man's head. She felt no guilt. And that she said she was saving a drowning man. Raised a question of whether people think an affair can be justified. At one point , you even have him decide that the issue was whether her acts were to save someone , or to have an affair. Weak. I wanted more.

So what did you write ? That she had done more, and lied more. And poof ! Gone is the dilemma. I have my beliefs, and a prolonged affair is not the same as a single act of mercy, which does not have to include sex of any kind. But this was a question strong enough for three chapters , and it ends with undiscovered emails? Severely disappointed. More so than if he had taken her back, and forgiven her her actions, reprehensible segment of a long marriage, so forgiven not forgotten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You write what you write

I should have added the fact I could be so involved and affected shows that you write extremely well. Just thought you took an easy exit , but some might see it as a final twist.

Please write more !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
curb

She should be kicked to the curb .. That is where all Sluts Belong ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This Line Is A Joke, Right?

"Perhaps her decision to share her body with Harry was morally questionable but he should not be looking at it as an affair." What the hell else was it then?

"I hope the Lord gives you many more cuddly young 'uns!" I was wondering if dimwit was going to notice this line in the letter.

"The two of them had never really disconnected with each other completely after their move to Houston." No shit, who would'a thought?

Time for Carvohi to put his spin on this cluster fuck... Signed: BTW

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Well told.

However, I've read a number of these stories where the wife is only trying to heal a friend. It's BS 100% through and through. There are ways to heal a friend, but sex and betraying your spouse isn't one of them. It never will be. He gave way too much consideration to her lie to the point I started to wonder which of them was lying to who?

TorgauTorgaualmost 4 years ago

Yep; she was a slut who fell in love with her boss. BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
If it was just sex for healing

then she wouldn't have spent time with her lover on a yacht and away from her family.

She wouldn't have spent days and nights at his house.

That was a full loving relationship with her boss even after the moving.

Sorry for writing as Anonymous. I'm trying to activate my account since July 2019, but didn't get support from LIT, Manu or Laurel. If you want to help me create a Thread in the Tech-Support-Forum, contact me: infosauger@gmx.at

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

The only question that comes to mind is why did it take three chapters.

Using thirty years of marriage as a reason for hesitation, when we all know what had to be done two chapters ago, is just an excuse to prolong the torture.

Love will never and has never conquered all and assuming a chemical response to stimuli (which is all love is) will win out over self preservation ie: ‘If you love me you’ll forgive me’ is childlike in its naivety.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I would

Also send copies of everything to all family and friends. Why do women become so stupid? It's because they lose some of thier brains every month.

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

Really disappointed that you stopped this so abruptly. Why didn't we see what she had to say when confronted with this latest revelation. Why didn't he reach out to thr woman from the beach house. Why didn't he send all the information to his children? This was all building up and then you just stopped. Would you please reconsider and add another chapter to let us know how the fallout developed.

Intrigued_byeIntrigued_byealmost 4 years ago
weak

you ditched the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You have at least 3 more sections to do on this story. Just saying is all.

its in the title

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I as well

I find Myself in a not finished story/life as well I have been faithful to My wife now for some 40 years but we have not had sex for over 25 years and at My age the Past year it has hit me like a ton of bricks with WHY??? I am going into surgery this Next Monday and I have this feeling it is the end of My Life without having any of the questions to My Wife every being answered which I brought up a few Months back She also has lied to je not with her having sex with any other Male or Female But why did she Cut off our sex life as she did so many years ago? Your story opened old wounds that have in the Past few Months arose I wish I could find a ending for your story but I guess it might be just another thing I never have answered before I die!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amateur theatre

Yeah, I know it’s supposed to be fiction and all that , but I just can’t willingly suspend my disbelief for the numerous stories here that revolve around community theatre groups putting on shows featuring on-stage nudity and (barely) simulated sexual acts. Have any of you people spent any time at all around a small town theatre group? They edit the entire second act out of “Into the Woods,” fer cryin’ out loud. About as ridiculous an LW trope as the wronged hubby who’s also a black belt special forces op with super computer skills and a whole posse of mercenary buddies ready to fly in at a moment’s notice to dispense marital

justice.

Wh00sherWh00sherover 3 years ago

What a cop out ending.. All that build up and you don't bother with the final confrontation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Idiot

Stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

He Should have ended up with Paula .. I wonder if the Kids are His . Get the Divorce and Kick her to the Curb

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finding her emails just an excuse to face her reality

The videos and cds showed a vigorous and pleasurable affair for both parties. Victor should not have needed the ongoing emails to dump her cheating ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree need confrontation!!!

And it was written as love affair from beginning.

Dry humping and what else?

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"In the end, it all boiled down to how you perceived her actions, as an action done to help somebody in need or an action to enjoy some variety in bed."

Why would that be the main issue? No matter her reasoning, or excuse as it were, shouldn't the main issue be the betrayal and abuse?

And the main character did end up damaged from the abuse. The reappearing nightmares are a clear sign of PTSD. He now needs serious counseling and a strong support system, thanks to his abuser.

I did not see them getting through this as a couple, especially with his repeated viewing of the videos of her cheating, and the lack of professional help. The cuck-storry like scenes where he got a stiffy thinking about them gave me the creeps, but I do thank the author for not making the man have too much Stockholm syndrome and stay with her.

She was obviously lying to him at every turn, but did she also lie to herself? I don't think so, but agree with his assessment that he simply did not know her anymore. The years of betrayal and lying probably moved her so far away from her husband that she became a completely different person to him.

And that is the crux of both their problems, isn't it? She loved her husband as she knew him, but he could not love her back because she essentially became a stranger to him. Just one more reason that if you want an open relationship, you really need to discuss it with your partner. Otherwise, you will lose them, one way or the other.

Sure, you CAN start a new relationship with the same person after such betrayal, if both are willing, but you start back at square one: With getting to know each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 stars

Not finished.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A great story, yes, it appears he is going to divorce the conniving bitch and she deserves it. As does she deserve her entire family finding out what she did to her husband and what she continued to do to her husband after they shifted. She was STILL cheating, the lying bitch.

I would let everyone see the CDs and the letters as well. Destroy her as she destroyed him.

Have her excluded from her family and friends and let her live and die alone and unloved.

A fitting end,

Give us another chapter telling that story!!!!!!!

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Started out strong, but lost steam towards the end, I feel.

Instead of all the attention to the sordid affair and how Vic had to process it, a little more time for how he closed that chapter and moved on to the next might have made for a more satisfying finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Would have liked a return to the cabin

A cheating spouse who has no regrets and is not sorry should make a decision whether to divorce easy. I would have enjoyed reading about how their lives would diverge in the future in which the wife's "healing" partner is dead and she faces the remainder of her life alone and the husband's return to the cabin and possibly making a new start with the family he is perfectly suited for.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Well I agree with Victor in the end, his wife continues her emotional affair with Harry even after their physical affair stopped. The end of the story really didn't bring the story to a conclusion, but since it was written so many years ago I suppose that it will be like so many of the stories on Lit. unfinished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Revelations Series Info

SIMILAR Stories