Revelry Resort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have her lay on her back and fuck her," directs Claudia. "I want to suck her clit."

Ryan quickly maneuvers me onto my back and plunges into me again. Claudia's mouth latches on to my clit and she sucks hard. Nina's lips circle around my nipple and her hand grabs my other one. The sensation is overwhelming and I fall over the edge again.

True to his word, Ryan keeps going. I'm so sensitive, I want to launch right off the chair, but am held down by multiple hands and lips.

"Fuck, too much," I moan.

"Keep going. I want her cumming again. Don't let up," says Ryan.

"Bastard," I huff out between breaths.

Ryan chuckles and picks up his pace. Claudia doesn't let up on my clit and Nina's lips suck my nipples. My body tightens again and my hands form fists. A deep groan rips from the back of my throat.

"Fuck, your pussy is squeezing so hard," Ryan groans. His own body locks up, his eyes half shut and he releases his load. Ryan falls forward, his heavy weight crushing me. He kisses the side of my neck and whispers quietly, "I love fucking your tight pussy." I wrap my arms around him and hold him. Eventually, Ryan hoists himself upwards, letting me fully fill my lungs with air.

The minute Ryan pulls his softening cock from my folds, Nina swoops in to lick me clean.

"Fuck, Nina!" I exclaim, nearly flying right off the chair yet again. I'm so sensitive and Nina's tongue is almost more than I can take.

Claudia chuckles and moves back to her chair to lay down. Nina sits up and Ryan uses it as an opportunity to slide me forward again so he can sit behind me. Nina lays her head on my chest and snuggles into my body. I wrap my arms around her and she lets out a contented sigh.

"Babe," Ryan interrupts the silence, "I wanted to ask you something."

"What's that?"

"I'm sure you've noticed there are a lot more women visiting the Resort in the last year, whether it's female business partners or wives of men coming here to make deals."

"He's right," agrees Claudia. "I've fucked a lot more female guests than I ever did in the past."

"Yes, I've noticed. And if I were to guess at what you want to ask me, it would be to hire more men to work here."

"The female staff outnumber the male staff two to one. I like sex as much as the next guy, but I need recovery time between fucks. I'd already been done with my shift for two hours before I came and found you. I love fucking you, babe, but I usually can't immediately after my shift."

I press my back more firmly into Ryan's chest and lean my head back to kiss him on the jaw as a silent thank you for taking time to recover so he could take care of my needs. Ryan's arms wrap around Nina and me and pull us both tighter to his body.

"Another man in our group would be fun to have around. I love being face fucked or having my little pussy stretched by a big cock," Nina says dreamily.

"Honey, I don't think you know how to say no," I laugh and run my hand through Nina's hair.

"Sure I do, but I don't like saying no to you. I love serving you."

"Nina, if we add another guy to this group, I definitely get to face fuck you before he does," Ryan chimes in.

"No worries, I'll gladly break in the new guy," Claudia says.

"Well, the Henshaws are here. I'm sure I could ask for a meeting with them to talk about hiring more men. And I had another idea I wanted to share with them."

"What's that?" inquires Claudia.

"During my interview, Amanda talked a lot about making this Resort very exclusive. At the time, she meant updating the entire infrastructure."

"She wasn't wrong about that," agrees Claudia. "This place was kinda dumpy before they rebuilt the hotel and added everything else."

"Very true, but I want to make sure this Resort stays fresh by creating invitation only events."

"What did you have in mind?" asks Ryan.

"At the end of the summer, I thought it would be fun to hold a Bacchanalia event. I've been speaking to a rep at the company Sex Factory."

"You mean the company that designs all those killer sex toys?" interrupts Nina.

"Yes, that's the one. One of the company's reps, Cindy, says the company would love to show off a few new sex toys it's coming out with, if we're willing to provide the models to demonstrate how well they work."

"Oh me! Definitely me," Nina says excitedly. There was nothing more this woman loved than being watched during sexual acts, except to be ordered to do said sexual acts.

"The company is looking to get into the lingerie business too and would love for us to provide models to show off their line. Claudia, you'd be perfect for that."

"Yes, but what if we had every employee wearing the company's new lingerie line. We have all different body types on this island and the company could decide who wears what," Claudia says.

"The company is even coming out with some fun items for men to wear. Ryan, I wouldn't mind seeing you in a pair of silky boxers."

Ryan laughs and says, "It sounds like we have an excellent sales pitch."

***

"Celeste, to what do we owe the honor of a meeting with you?" inquires Dylan with a genuine smile. Amana sits next to him in a short, black skirt and a red bikini top that barely manages to cover her nipples.

"Thank you so much for meeting with me," I say, giving an equally genuine smile. The Henshaws had always been good to me. Most importantly, they trusted me to keep things running.

"You mentioned you wanted to discuss a few ideas to improve the Resort. I like making money and so far you've kept this Resort very profitable. I am more than interested in hearing any ideas you have."

"Thank you, Dylan. The first idea is borne out of necessity. The male staff informs me there aren't enough of them to keep up with the growing demand. We have more women coming to this resort and I would hate for them to leave unsatisfied."

"We definitely need more men," agrees Amanda. "The number of women visiting versus the number of men to serve them is nowhere close to enough."

Dylan smirks and says, "This coming from my slutty wife who rarely gets enough cock."

"Exactly, and you wouldn't want me to be left unsatisfied when I come to visit the Resort."

Dylan smiles at his wife, "Babe, you are the most spoiled woman around. I doubt there is anything you don't get."

"I know," grins Amanda.

"So it would seem more male employees are approved," Dylan directs at me. "I assume you will handle this quickly."

"Of course," I say with a confident smile. "I already have a list of potential candidates. My current male employees have suggested various friends of theirs."

"Excellent. Now, it sounds like you have a second idea as well," prompts Dylan.

"Yes, and this is about maintaining how exclusive the Resort is. I'd like to create invitation only events. The first event I have in mind is a Bacchanalia. With your permission, I'd like to finalize a sponsorship from the company Sex Factory."

"I love that Company's toys," Amanda says.

"You'll be excited to hear Sex Factory would like to use your Resort to show off its new sex toys and launch its new lingerie line. Sex Factory would love to use our employees to demonstrate and model all its products."

"You've been quite busy," Dylan remarks. "I really like this idea."

"I'm glad to hear you say that because I will need one small contribution from the both of you."

"What's that?" asks Dylan.

"As I said, I want this event to be by invitation only. Who would you like to invite to give this event an over the top exclusive feel?"

"Leave that to us," Amanda says with a large smile.

Just as I had planned with Nina, she flits into the room carrying paperwork. As always, she's naked and her tiny frame draws Dylan and Amanda's attention immediately.

"Who is this divine, little creature?" Dylan grins.

Nina smiles and moves within touching distance of Dylan and Amanda.

"This is Nina and she is invaluable to me. So much so, with your permission, of course, I'd like to make her my personal assistant."

"It's so nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Henshaw."

"The feeling is definitely mutual," purrs Amanda. She grabs my assistant by the arm and pulls Nina so she is sitting between Amanda and Dylan. "Look at her, Babe. I just want to eat her tiny pussy out and then watch her pussy take your hard cock."

Nina sets the paperwork on the table and leans back. She spreads her legs until she is practically doing the splits, resting one leg on Dylan and the other on Amanda. "I'm happy to serve your every need."

Dylan smiles and looks up at me. "I can see why you want this one as your personal assistant."

"Yes, she is quite obedient. But she is also quite competent. She handles the ordering and various other tasks between her scheduled shifts."

"Impressive," comments Dylan. His attention is focused on his wife's tongue making its way through Nina's folds.

Dylan loops his arm under Nina's arm so he can fondle both of her tiny breasts. He pinches Nina's nipples until they form hard peaks and Nina moans. "So responsive," chuckles Dylan.

Amanda latches on to Nina's clit and sucks hard.

"Fuck, yes," groans Nina. Nina's chest thrusts outwards and her hands hold Amanda's head to her pussy. "Don't stop, so close."

Dylan is viciously pinching Nina's nipples, turning Nina on even more. Amanda slides two fingers into Nina and pumps. In no time, Nina's body is overrun by a wave of pleasure.

"Quick, Babe, fuck her creamy pussy," directs Amanda.

Dylan stands up, unbuttons his khaki shorts and pulls his hard cock out. He grabs Nina and flips her on all fours so her forearms are bracing her tiny frame on the back of the couch. Kneeling behind her, Dylan shoves his cock in. Amanda moves in close to watch Dylan's hard length disappear into Nina's tiny pussy.

"She's so fucking tight," groans Dylan.

"Fuck her hard, Babe. Fill this slut's pussy with your cum."

The whole scene has me wet and making me hope Ryan will have enough steam to fuck me in the same way later this evening.

I watch Dylan's body go rigid as he releases his load into my new assistant. After a few more strokes, he pulls out. Amanda immediately sucks on his cock, cleaning him.

"Nina, turn around and spread your legs," orders Amanda.

Nina does as she is told. Amanda's head moves between Nina's legs. She laps up her husband's cum from Nina's stretched channel. Nina is moaning and gripping the side of the couch. Dylan bends down and begins rubbing the pixie's clit, contributing Nina's pleasurable torture.

"Fuck, cumming again," Nina all but yells. Her body goes rigid as a board and her mouth opens, but no sound comes from it.

As he tucks in his shirt, Dylan says, "I have no problem with Nina being your assistant. Bring her to all your meetings. Everyone will want to fuck her and I find that makes people quite open to deals."

"I wouldn't dream of not using her as the perfect sex toy," I say with a broad smile.

Nina's legs are finally closed and she leans forward to retrieve the paperwork she set on the table.

"What's that?" asks Dylan.

"It's the sponsorship offer Sex Factory's lawyer put together. I brought it so you could look it over," explains Nina.

Dylan briefly looks over the paperwork and then says, "Please have this contract emailed to me immediately. Be sure to CC Philip, Jeremy, and Derek as well. I want this deal wrapped up immediately."

"Of course, Mr. Henshaw," Nina nods.

"There you are," says a voice from the doorway.

I look up and see Johnny standing there looking at Amanda.

"Hey, Hun. Oh I forgot, we have a massage scheduled. But you can't blame me. Look at how adorably sexy Nina is." Amanda stands up and grasps Nina's hand, pulling her up too. She pulls Nina with her to the doorway. "And you missed watching all the fun. I ate Nina out and Dylan fucked her. Then I ate her out again."

"I'm happy to come by your room any time you'd like. My legs open for any cock," demurs Nina.

"That's the only way to be," agrees Amanda. "But I couldn't tell you the last woman Johnny fucked besides me."

Johnny wraps his arms around Amanda's waist and pulls her towards him. "Darlin', your pussy is always ready for me. Why would I go anywhere else?" Johnny kisses Amanda deeply.

"Love you too," sighs Amanda. She turns to her husband, and says, "Babe, I'm going for my massage now. Please don't fuck anyone else while I'm gone. I really need to ride your cock later."

Dylan laughs and gestures for his wife and her boyfriend to leave. "Love you, Amanda. I'll see you later."

"Love you," Amanda yells over her shoulder as she walks away with Johnny.

"You two have an impressive marriage."

Dylan turns and looks at me with a twinkle in his eye and says, "I wouldn't want it any other way."

***

The Friday of the following week, Ryan, Nina, and Claudia sat at a table near the pool in the employees section of the Resort. Claudia and Ryan wouldn't normally join me for interviews, but it was their day off, and they wanted to see if any of the men we interviewed were worth bringing into our little pod. Claudia called it her "secret interview on the side".

We had already gone through nine candidates and I only liked two of them. I was starting to go a bit stir crazy sitting all day. Picking up the brightly colored paper bag, labeled Sex Factory: Something sexy inside!, I rifle through the contents again. There was a pink vibrator with a built in clit stimulator, different smelling lubes, and a few other items. Sex Factory sent the bag over as an example goody bag the Company wanted to hand out for the Bacchanalia. Once Dylan got his hands on the proposed deal, it was a done deal. The Bacchanalia was scheduled for early August so Amanda could attend and not miss the first days of teaching. Why that woman continued to work was beyond me.

"Who's next, Nina?" asks Ryan.

"Ethan Harris. He's 26, currently works as a manager of a sporting goods store, and he has a lovely body," answers Nina.

Claudia reaches over and grabs the resume and attached picture. "Fuck, that is a nice body."

I lean over and look at the picture. We required each candidate to submit a nude picture of themselves. Ethan is leaning naked against a tree in his photo. There are houses behind him, indicating he took his picture in broad daylight in the middle of a neighborhood. The smirk on his face and semi-erect cock says he enjoys showing off his toned body.

"I hope his personality is as pleasant as his body," I comment.

I look up to see Captain Garcia escorting Ethan to our table. The good Captain was responsible for the yacht that brought guests to and from the Resort. He had his own room in the employee quarters as he was here often enough. He especially enjoyed coming when Amanda Henshaw and Johnny were around. The Captain, and his boy toy, Juan, were regular sex buddies of Amanda's. The rumor was Johnny just watched, but I really didn't know for sure.

"Here's the last candidate of the day," Captain Garcia says by way of greeting.

"Thank you so much for helping us today. You're free to go. I'm sure Amanda Henshaw is running around somewhere." The Henshaws and the rest of their group had come for a long weekend to check on the hiring and Bacchanalia progress.

"I highly doubt that woman is running anywhere. It's far more likely she's on her back with her legs spread," chuckles the Captain.

"Of that, I have no doubt." I watch as Ethan's eyes open a little wider and his jaw works to hide his surprise. He watches the Captain walk off and then turns towards us with a mostly genuine smile on his face.

"Hello, Ethan. Welcome to Revelry Business Resort. I assume the Captain gave you at least a brief tour."

Ethan clears his throat and responds, "Yes, and it was quite the eye opening tour."

"Please have a seat," I say as I indicate to the chair across from me.

Nina stands up, making her nudity more noticeable and pours Ethan a glass of water.

Ethan takes a seat, his eyes tracking Nina's fey form the whole time.

"She's fun to look at, isn't she?" remarks Ryan.

Ethan nods and quickly looks away.

Claudia stands up and makes her way around the table. She's wearing tiny bikini bottoms and a barely there matching top. She removes her top and says to Ethan, "Slide your chair back a bit."

Ethan's eyes are plastered on Claudia's naked breasts as he slides his chair back. Claudia sits on his lap and grinds her ass into his crotch.

"I'm going to get right to the point, Ethan," Claudia says conversationally. "To work here, you have to like sex a lot. If a woman approaches you asking for sex, you don't get to say no." Claudia says this while untying the sides of her bikini bottoms and pulling them off. She grabs Ethan's hands and pulls them over her breasts. He gropes them reflexively. "When you're by the pools or in the hotel, the guests have full access to your body. If one of them wants to be fucked, you get your cock hard and sink it in. Think you can handle that?"

"Yes," Ethan groans out as Claudia bears down harder on his cock with her ass.

Nina makes her way around the table and stands next to Ethan. "May I please take his shirt off?" she asks.

I nod my head.

"Arms up, handsome, let's see that beautiful body of yours," Nina directs, while pulling out Ethan's tucked in shirt. Ethan complies immediately, and his body is quite beautiful to look at. His well toned arms attached to broad shoulders. His shoulders lead down to a well defined chest and flat stomach with the classic V. I hoped Claudia and Nina planned on getting him naked soon because I really wanted to see his hard cock and muscular ass.

"It looks like Claudia and Nina are going to handle this whole interview for you and we get to enjoy the show," comments Ryan. He tugs on my arm, indicating for me to come sit on his lap.

"I don't mind at all. Out of the ten men we interviewed, three men, counting Ethan, seem worth hiring," I say as I sink down onto Ryan's lap. He immediately removes my bikini top and begins massaging my shoulders and back.

"Stand up," Claudia directs Ethan. "Nina, get the rest of his clothes off."

I lean forward slightly, waiting to catch my first glimpse of Ethan's cock and ass.

Ryan leans forward and whispers in my ear, "I love watching you get excited. Soon Ethan will be burying his cock in you daily. Then I'll fuck you again." He gropes my breasts and tugs my nipples. I bite my tongue to contain my moan. I wanted to be fucked now, but I needed to pay attention to Ethan's performance.

Nina pulls Ethan's boxers down causing his hard cock to pop out and bob up and down.

"Nina," I interject, "swallow all of that cock. I want you gagging as Ethan face fucks you."

Nina smiles, opens her mouth, and before long, her nose is buried in Ethan's trimmed pubic hair.

"Go on, fuck her face. The slut loves it," Claudia cheers Ethan on.

Ethan grips the back of Nina's head and begins plowing his cock deep into her throat. Nina's face turns red and she gags slightly as Ethan's cock repeatedly lodges itself down her throat.

"Come here, handsome," coos Claudia, "and fuck me. I want your hard cock to fill my pussy."

Ethan pulls his cock out of Nina's mouth and turns to position himself behind Claudia, who is bracing herself on the table. He slides his cock in easily and pumps slowly for a few strokes. His eyes are closed, mouth slightly open, and his chest rises and falls quickly. "Fuck, you feel good."

"That's it, handsome, stretch my pussy," encourages Claudia.

I let Ethan fuck Claudia for a few minutes and then say, "Stop!"

"What the fuck, Celeste?" grumbles Claudia.

"This is still an interview and I need to see if Ethan is open to an act that is becoming more and more requested these days."

DP was becoming very popular at the resort, and I really wanted to watch Ryan and Ethan fuck Nina. As a rule, Claudia didn't do anal on her days off, but Nina enjoyed being used in any way. From the Sex Factory bag, I grabbed one of the sample lubes and slide it across the table towards Nina.