Revelry Resort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Claudia sees the lube, understanding dawns on her. "Nina, you're up. Get ready to have your ass and pussy fucked at the same time."

Ryan is hoisting me up and makes his way around the table. A large smile spreads across Nina's face. Grabbing the lube, Nina prepares herself to be double stuffed.

"Ryan, stretch my ass with your cock and then I'm going to let Ethan fuck me there."

Ryan has Nina get up on the table so he can reach her ass more easily. This also makes it easier for everyone else to watch Ryan work his cock into Nina's ass. Ethan leans in to get a close up of Ryan slowly pushing his cock into Nina's tight bud. She hisses and then breathes deeply. Ryan continues slowly for a few more strokes until his hard length is fully engulfed. He pauses for a few seconds to let Nina adjust and then begins fucking her ass with increasing speed.

"Yes, my ass is so full," moans Nina.

Ryan pumps into her ass a few more times and then pulls out. He frowns slightly at the loss of pleasure. I hand him some wipes to clean up a bit. Ethan steps forward, grabs the lube from the table, and quickly rubs it over his cock.

Nina slides over to him and shakes her ass enticingly. "Fuck my ass," she growls.

Ethan gives a small laugh, swats Nina on the ass, and responds, "Gladly." I watch as Ethan slowly slides his length into Nina's primed backdoor. "Damn, your ass is so tight around my cock." Ethan pauses a moment, closes his eyes, and takes a few deep breaths. He's likely thinking about his grandma in lingerie to stave off cumming too quickly, I muse to myself.

Nina grows impatient and begins thrusting hard on Ethan's cock. Ethan slides his arms under Nina's legs and hoists her up so her knees are hooked over his elbows. "Not so fast," Ethan reprimands, "you need another cock in you."

Nina moans loudly and yells, "Ryan get your cock in my pussy right now."

Ryan smirks and says to me, "You may need to train your personal assistant to be a little more polite." He slides his fingers through Nina's folds, going out his way to tease her clit.

"Now why would I do that? I said she needed to take two cocks, specifically Ethan's and yours. Yet, somehow, she only has one cock in her. Nina's just trying to do exactly as I say. You should try it too."

Ryan chuckles and blows me a kiss. He steps close enough to Nina to slap his hard cock over her wet folds. With help from Ethan, Ryan lines up Nina's pussy so he can plunge into her. Ryan grips Nina's ass, while Ethan's hands slide a little way down the back of her thighs. Nina's small frame bounces easily up and down between the two men.

"Fuck yes. So fucking full," moans Nina.

Claudia walks around the table and sits next to me. She slides her hand under my wrap and runs her fingers through my folds. I part my legs, giving her better access.

"We're keeping him," Claudia says as her fingers brush across my clit. "Ethan's ours now."

"Yes," I say breathily. Between the hot scene in front of me and Claudia's magic fingers, my sexual desires have been more than whetted. Ethan was most definitely staying. I couldn't see him not wanting the job and I definitely wanted my turn to ride his cock.

I watch Nina's hand slide down until her fingers rub her clit.

"Oh fuck, she's squeezing me with her ass," cries out Ethan.

"This little slut is always a fun fuck. She squeezes so good," agrees Ryan.

"Cumming," moans Nina. Her body tightens and her head falls back.

Both men grip Nina hard, bracing themselves against the tight grip of her muscles around their cocks. She would likely have bruises in the shape of fingerprints on her ass and thighs. It was actually a common workplace injury at the Resort. Men excited to fuck a perfect stranger, usually for all to see, tended to grip women hard when they fucked them.

Ethan groans, his body goes rigid while his head falls forward, resting in the crook of Nina's neck. Ryan pumps a few more times and his body goes rigid too.

Claudia had been lightly stroking my clit the whole time, keeping me just on the edge. She pulls her hand away, and I have to bite down on the side of my cheek to not cry out from the loss. I watch as Claudia rounds the table and puts a steadying hand on Nina just as both the men set Nina down.

"Come on, girl, let's get you cleaned up." Claudia grabs Nina by the hand and walks her towards my room.

I watch as Ryan and Ethan use pool towels to wipe themselves off. The only thing I can focus on is their now flaccid cocks and wishing they were hard again so Claudia and I could have a ride.

Ryan must see the desperation on my face. He smirks and rounds the table to stand by me. He pulls open the Sex Factory bag and whips out one of the Company's vibrators with the built in clit stimulator.

"Spread your legs for me, babe. I'll take care of you." Ryan cranks the pink vibrator to the highest setting and grins.

I nod my agreement and spread my legs so my knees hook over the armrests of the plastic pool chair. Ryan slowly inches in the vibrator and pulls out again, teasing my already over excited pussy."

"Don't be an asshole, Ryan. Fuck me with that toy already," I demand.

Ethan circles around the other side of the table, and kneels down beside my chair. He tentatively reaches his hand out and palms my breast. Looking at me, he waits to see if I will stop him.

"Yes," I hissed, "grab my breasts harder. Suck my nipples."

Ethan smiles and leans forward to take my nipple into his mouth just as Ryan fully submerges the vibrator into my pussy. The vibrator is cranked on high causing the clit stimulator to run roughshod over my bundle of nerves.

"Oh fuck," I cry out. My orgasm slams into me hard. All my muscles and even my throat lock up as wave after wave of pleasure crashes over me.

After I catch my breath, Ethan asks, "So do I have the job?"

"When can you start?"

"Is tomorrow too soon?"

***

Tomorrow was not too soon for Ethan. Ryan escorted Ethan all around the Resort to help Ethan get to know all of his responsibilities. Sure, there was sex, but employees did a lot of wiping down of furniture, running various activities like the rock climbing wall and even shuffle board, to bringing guests drinks and food, and keeping an eye out for any potential problems.

It was the end of the day and through my window I could see the storm clouds darkening the sky. I read the warning on my phone for the third time.

"...50 mile per hour gusts, heavy rain, and dangerous lighting. Bring outdoor furniture inside and seek shelter immediately."

I had all the employees go around bringing in the pool furniture and tying down anything that could blow away. Guests were told to stay in the hotel. With the exception of a few employees to keep the hotel running, employees were told to head to their rooms the minute they had completed their assigned task.

I was thankful the whole Resort operated on solar power. The solar panels were placed everywhere and most moved with the sun. It had been sunny all day and I knew there was enough power stored to keep electricity flowing until morning.

Nina sat on my bed, eyes glued to the laptop screen. She had taken on the responsibility of ordering all the supplies for the Bacchanalia. In the distance, I watch bright flashes of lighting sear across the sky. I had just returned from my own responsibilities, which mostly included making sure no one did anything stupid and to check that all the solar panels were properly covered. I was just waiting for Claudia, Ryan, and Ethan to arrive. We planned to spend the night together in my room, a rare treat given everyone's work schedule.

Nina's arms wrap around me and her head rests against my back. "Stop worrying, everyone will be here soon."

Gently pulling Nina around to face me, I bend down and kiss her. She responds with a sigh and her tongue sweeping into my mouth.

My door flies open and Ryan enters. "It seems I've arrived just in time for the fun."

"Finally!" I exclaim. "What took you so long?"

Ryan walks fully into the room, followed by Ethan and Claudia. Claudia is carrying two large To Go bags from the kitchen, answering my question as to where they had been.

"Awe, babe, did you miss me?" Ryan chuckles and pulls me in for a hug with Nina in the middle. He kisses my neck and works his lips upward and over to kiss my lips. His tongue slips through my lips and one of Ryan's hands grasps the back of my neck so he can deepen the kiss. He sighs and whispers, "Such soft lips."

"I'm glad you're here," I smile.

Ryan smiles and gives me one more quick kiss before pulling away.

I look over at Ethan, who is helping Claudia set out plates and the disposable food containers for everyone. They talk quietly, Claudia giggling. Ethan grins and bumps Claudia with his hip. Claudia knew what she was doing when she took over Ethan's interview.

"How was your first day of work, Ethan?" I inquire.

Before Ethan can turn to respond, Ryan speaks up and says, "You're looking at the pussy licking king of the Resort."

Ethan smiles, but says nothing.

"Is that so?" Claudia raises her eyebrow in question.

"A woman asked me for oral sex. I got her off with my tongue and fingers. She said no one had ever given her oral that good before. Before I knew it, the woman turned into a walking, talking billboard extolling my, and I quote, 'magical tongue'."

"I think this man licked every guests' pussy in the Resort," boasts Ryan.

"Those women gave me blue balls. All of them just wanted my tongue but not my cock."

Claudia rubs her hand over the front of Ethan's shorts, causing him to take a sharp breath. "Babe, I'm gonna make sure your balls are emptied of every last drop of cum because I definitely want your cock."

"I'm helping with that. I've been cooped up most of the day planning for the Bacchanalia. I have some sexual tension to burn off." As if to punctuate my point, a loud crack of thunder vibrates through my room.

"Before we have any kind of fun, let's eat first." Ryan had seemingly become the voice of reason or, more likely, he was just really hungry.

While the rain pelted the window and the thunder rumbled, we sat at my table enjoying fine dining from the Resort's kitchen. The conversation flowed easily and a sense of comfort fell over everyone.

"Did you meet the Henshaws or any of the other execs?" I ask.

"Ryan pointed them out from a distance, but that whole group was in meetings most of the day."

"Don't worry," Claudia chimes in, "you'll be tongue or cock deep in one of those women, more than likely Amanda, soon enough."

"Not while Captain Garcia is around. He stayed an extra day, claiming the storm is making it unsafe to travel. He could have left this morning and been fine, but then he wouldn't have been able to fuck Amanda a few more times," laughs Nina.

"If Ethan gets to fuck one of the execs' women, I'm joining too. Never fucked any of them," complains Ryan.

"It's not a competition, hun. Besides, you're usually too busy taking care of me."

Ryan leans over and kisses me. "It's one of my favorite things to do," he whispers.

After dinner I turn on a movie. We turn off the lights and snuggle together on or near the couch.

I sit on Ryan's lap and it isn't long before he takes my shirt off. Nina, watching Ryan and me from her spot on the floor, reaches up and pulls my shorts and panties off.

Ryan begins kissing me; deep, searing kisses that roll through my body like the rumble of thunder outside. Nina's tongue laps at my folds, occasionally running over my bundle of nerves, stoking my arousal.

To my right, I hear Claudia's gasps and small whimpers of pleasure. I can't see what she and Ethan are up to, but it sounds fun.

Ryan pulls away from kissing me and looks down at Nina. "Little slut, get her nice and wet for me."

Nina smiles and then takes my clit between her lips. My hands grip the couch cushion and I moan.

"That's it, babe," Ryan encouraged, "cum for me." He grips my throat, increasing my pleasure. In my ear, he whispers, "Once your slut gets you so wet, your juices are coating your inner thighs, I'm gonna fuck your slick pussy hard. Then I'm gonna watch Ethan take your pussy."

"Yes, please yes," I beg. I beg for the orgasm building in me to consume me. I beg for Ryan's hard cock to stretch me. I beg for the feel of a new cock in me.

Ryan grasps my throat a little tighter and leans down to bite and suck my earlobe. Nina's lips shoot sparks of pleasure through my clit. I can't take any more. My orgasm hits me, arching my back upwards. Ryan's hand tightens around my throat so I can't breathe for just a few seconds. He releases my throat and kisses me with greedy, tongue filled kisses.

Ryan kisses my neck and whispers in my ear, "Don't quit on me now. I wanna see you cum again and again."

Suddenly, Ryan is lifting my body and turning me so I am straddling him. "Ride me, babe," he says with a huge grin.

My body sinks downward until I feel Ryan's cock hit my vulva. Nina is behind me, guiding Ryan's cock into my wet opening. I moan with pleasure as his cock fills and stretches me. Ryan's hands grip my hips and he begins thrusting hard into me.

Looking to my left, I watch as Claudia rides Ethan's cock. Leaning over, I kiss her hard, our tongues swirling together.

"Oh fuck," gasps Ryan. "Your slut is licking my balls."

I smile as I feel Nina's head bumping across my back.

"Damn, she's licking my balls now," exclaims Ethan.

I suddenly have an urge to watch Nina get her pussy licked.

"Stop, everyone!"

"I swear, Celeste, if you make me stop fucking Ethan, I am locking you out in the storm," threatens Claudia while still riding Ethan's cock.

"Nope, just want us to move to the bed. You can keep fucking that hard cock."

Ryan stands up, lifting me with him, while keeping his cock lodged in me. He walks us to the bed, Nina in tow.

"Lay on your back," I direct. "I want Nina and I to both ride you."

Ryan smirks, and falls on the bed so my back hits the mattress. He hoists my legs up and fucks me hard for several strokes. I try to protest, but my words fall off my tongue before my lips can form them. Just as suddenly, Ryan is rolling over again so I am on top. Nina hops on the bed, faces me, and plants her pussy on Ryan's face. She leans forward and we begin making out while groping each other's breasts.

The bed shifts next to me. I turn to see Ethan driving his cock into Claudia. She moans with pleasure. "Fuck me, yes, fuck me hard," she begs.

Thunder vibrates through the room. Each flash of lighting spotlights tantalizing glimpses of the carnal acts happening on my bed. Ryan's hands tighten around my hips as his hips thrust upwards. Nina's, Claudia's, and my moans and gasps mix with the sound of the pouring rain and howling wind.

Nina's hand slides down to my clit, rubbing it as furiously as she kisses me. My orgasm builds until the dam breaks and pleasure rolls through my body. I give a cry of pleasure that turns into whimpers and gasps. Nina doesn't let up on my clit and Ryan continues to fuck me hard. I feel his hips lock tight and hear him grunt from beneath Nina's pussy. The vibrations of Ryan's mouth on Nina's clit send her over the edge. She clings tightly to me, letting out one long moan.

Next to me, I hear Claudia moan. She repeats "Fuck, fuck, fuck," over and over again as her orgasm rides through her. Ethan lowers himself downwards, a flash of lightning illuminating his partially open mouth and his tightly shut eyes. A groan rips from the back of his throat as he releases his load.

I roll off Ryan into the middle of the bed. Ethan does the same so our shoulders are pressed tightly against each other. Nina swings her body around and lies on top of Ryan's chest. He wraps his arms around her and holds her close.

After a minute or two, Ethan comments, "This was some first day of work."

I laugh and respond, "Glad you had fun."

Ethan shifts so he is laying on his side, facing me, using his hand to brace his head. "I hope the fun isn't over yet. I specifically remember somebody saying she has some sexual tension to burn off."

"I hope your recovery time is good because I definitely plan on riding you next."

"How do you feel about doggie style?" Ethan asks as he leans down to take one of my nipples into his mouth. He gives it a light tug and then looks up at me. "You have the most luscious ass and I want to drill you from behind just to admire it."

I turn to my side and kiss Ethan in response. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me tightly to his body. I feel Ryan's seed leak out of me and coat my inner thighs. Lifting my head, my lips make contact with Ethan's and we make out like two teenagers.

"Okay, you two, enough tonsil hockey," reprimands Claudia, clearly feeling the teenage make out vibe. "Everyone needs a shower and we still have chocolate cake to eat."

I pull away reluctantly from Ethan. A little time to recharge would do everyone good. Getting up, I grab a paper towel from my kitchenette to wipe between my legs. After disposing of the paper towel, I grab a set of keys from a small dish on the breakfast island.

Heading to the adjoining door, I unlock it and announce, "We can use the spare shower in this room too."

Nina gets up and walks over to me to peek through the doorway. "I always wondered where this door led."

"As manager of the Resort, I was given a bigger space, but always felt silly taking up two rooms."

Claudia pulls Ethan over to the door by his hand and looks through it. "You mean to tell me, I could have been living here this whole time? That I could have wandered into your room any time I like for a quickie."

"You do that anyway," I point out. "And this one," I say while looking at Nina, "doesn't even know where her room and probably her clothes are located any more."

Nina only smirks and then shrugs.

"Regardless, Ethan and I are moving in next door."

"I am?"

"Yup, you're part of our little pod now. And you've had an excellent first day of sleeping your way to the top," jokes Claudia.

"Don't imply I'm a manwhore until I've actually slept with the boss," retorts Ethan.

"Fine, give it an hour and you'll be just as much of a manwhore as Ryan."

Ryan gets up from the bed and joins our pod by the door. "What can I say, my boss is a good fuck," he smirks. "And if those two are moving next door, I'm moving in with you, Celeste. Nina doesn't keep any clothing here so I can have half your closet for my clothes."

"Weren't you all just saying I'm the boss? I don't feel like I have any say here."

Claudia walks right up to me, her breasts bumping my upper chest just above my own. She leans down and kisses me, her tongue rolling through my mouth. Looking at me, she says, "As if you'd say no to us and all the good fucking we bring."

Nina wraps her arms around my waist and looks up at me, "I moved in with you two weeks after I started working here and you haven't kicked me out. Let everyone else stay here too."

"All of you want to do this?"

"Babe," Ryan says as he leans down and kisses my neck, "I want to do this more than anything. We spend most of our free time together anyway."

"If this is what you really want, then let's do it," I agree.

"Perfect," smiles Ethan. "Now if I remember correctly, I'm working up to manwhore status. How about you join me in the shower and help make a real manwhore out of me."

I laugh and allow Ethan to tug me through the doorway into the second room. We find ourselves in the shower making out again. Ethan gropes my tits and grabs my ass.

"Fuck, your body is hot." He sinks his face between my breasts and motorboats them, causing me to laugh. "One of these days, I am going to slide my hard cock between these beautiful tits." Ethan sucks each nipple and then leaves a trail of kisses up my neck, making me shiver.