Revelry Resort Ch. 02

Story Info
The land of O - orgasms and orgies.
11.7k words
4.71
5.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 04/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Readers,

I'm not sure what happened, but I apparently needed 14 months to finish this story. Mostly, I was not in a writing mood. Someone very dear to me went through a significant, life threatening medical condition. That honestly sucked a lot out of me.

This story is the very belated continuation of the Revelry Resort series. The RR series is a spin off from my Reality Need Not Apply series. This is chapter 2 and I will say it makes a lot more sense if you read chapter 1. While not totally necessary, I highly recommend you read the Reality Not Apply Series. There is a heavy crossover in this chapter.

My stories consist of a ton of personal fantasies that are in all likelihood left as fantasies. There are themes of Domination/submission, voyeurism/exhibitionism, and lots of intimate body piercings. This story in particular features Nina getting a piercing I would love to get myself. I know piercings are not for everyone, but there is at least one section dedicated to piercings that you can easily skip.

As always, your comments, positive or constructive, are appreciated. I love hearing from this community.

____________________________________________________

Revelry Resort Ch. 02

It was going to be a painful death to whomever was calling me this early in the morning. I didn't take days off, but I did allow for Monday to be the one day I slept in. The ring of my phone was interrupting my Monday ritual.

Nina groaned and groped at the bedside table until her hand landed on my phone. She picked it up and dropped it on my chest.

"Babe, answer that damn phone," grumbled Ryan.

Not even looking to see who's calling, I tapped the answer button and said, "This better be good."

"Well, that depends on your definition of good," responded Dylan Henshaw.

"Dylan, shit, sorry," I say feeling flustered and suddenly much more awake. I sat upright in bed. Both Nina and Ryan also sit up and look at me.

"Am I interrupting something?"

"No, of course not. How can I help?"

"I do apologize for interrupting whatever it is I just interrupted, but I have something really big I need you to do for me."

I watch Ryan get out of bed and all but stomp to the bathroom. "Of course, Dylan, what do you need?" Nina got up and followed Ryan to the bathroom.

"Erickson Industries wants to celebrate a huge business deal with two other companies."

"Congratulations," I responded reflexively. I watched as Ryan leaned against the bathroom door frame, brushing his teeth. Sadly, his morning wood was already gone.

"Yes, thank you. As I was saying, the Company wants to celebrate with the two other companies at the Resort. By which I mean, we'd all like to celebrate this coming weekend."

"Wow, okay." I go through a mental checklist of things that will have to be done immediately to get the event set up.

"Specifically, people would like an orgy."

"That sounds like a lot of fun. What day were you thinking?"

"Everyone will arrive on Saturday and we'll hold the event that evening. I assume you can handle this."

"Yes, of course, Dylan." As long as I had Nina's help anyway.

"Excellent! About 50 people will be coming. This means I'll need all your employees on board."

"You can expect the best. I'll rotate my employees through on shifts to make sure there are always 'fresh' people for entertainment."

"Tell your employees who participate to expect a bonus. Tell them to say no to nothing. This event is very important and we need our new business partners to walk away happy."

"Of course, Dylan. Everything will be ready by Saturday."

We say our goodbyes and I hang up the phone. Hauling my sorry ass out of bed, I head for the shower. I find Nina already in it, but I don't care. Nina immediately moved out from under the spray and I took her place, using the warm water to wake me up and somewhat soothe my mood.

"What did Mr. Henshaw want?" asked Nina.

Ryan stood near the glass door and looked at both of us. "Yes, inquiring minds would like to know. Why did Dylan interrupt our one day to sleep in?"

I squirt shampoo into my hand and lather it through my hair. Both Nina and Ryan stare at me expectantly. We had been living together for a month now and both Nina and Ryan liked Mondays. They enjoyed the sleeping in part and the sex that happened when we woke up. Just like me, they were denied everything this morning. I should have been answering my two partners, but I was feeling petty.

"Celeste, just answer the question and quit pouting. We all lost our sleep in day."

"And good sex day," mumbles Nina.

"I'm not giving up the sex," Ryan says as he crosses his arms.

I sigh and respond, "Dylan wants to hold a celebration in the form of an orgy next Saturday. We have a lot of planning to do." I rinsed the shampoo from my hair. When I open my eyes, Nina is holding the bottle of body wash and a washcloth. I accept them and scrub the rest of my body.

Feeling only marginally better, I get out of the shower, dry off, and brush my teeth. When I set my toothbrush down, Ryan's hands circle around my waist. He kisses my neck and his hands slide up to grope my breasts.

"Come on, Nina. We need to fix her mood," Ryan directs.

I find myself on my back in our bed. Nina is between my legs, licking my pussy while Ryan watches, slowly stroking his cock until it is fully erect. My bad mood gives way to desire. These two went out of their way to make sure I was sexually satisfied.

"Get her nice and wet, little slut," Ryan says.

Nina attacks my clit with her lips. I moan and writhe on the bed.

"This is a two pussy kind of morning," comments Ryan. He moves behind Nina's tiny frame and drives his hard cock into her.

The vibrations of Nina's moan move over my clit. "Fuck me," groans Nina. "Fuck my little pussy."

Ryan smiles and comments, "Just think of how popular our little cum slut will be this coming Saturday. She'll be fucked so many times, she won't be able to walk for a week."

"Fuck," Nina exclaims between lapping at my folds, "I really...hope so."

"Make Celeste cum, little slut."

Nina's lips wrap around my clit and she tugs and sucks hard on it. It's more than I can take. My orgasm hits me hard and I let out one long moan.

"Move out of the way, little slut, I'm going to take her pussy while it's still pulsing."

Nina's lips are quickly replaced by Ryan's cock lodged deep in my pussy. He bends down, kissing and sucking my nipples. Ryan moves up and kisses along my neck. In my ear, he whispers, "How many men are you going to let fuck you at the orgy? I love watching other men fill you with their hard cocks, pounding into you, making your tits bounce. You're gorgeous when you're being fucked."

Fuck! This man. He always wants my happiness and takes true pleasure from it. I use my hands to direct Ryan's lips to mine and kiss him deeply. Our tongues wrap around one another, increasing our passion and need for one another.

"Babe," Ryan says between kisses, "I really need to feel you cum around my cock."

I nod and keep kissing Ryan a bit longer. He pulls his body upright. "Little slut," he commands, "suck Celeste's clit. Make her cum hard around my cock."

Nina's lips latch onto my clit. She sucks hard, showing no mercy.

"Fuck yes," I moan.

"That's it, baby, squeeze my cock," Ryan says between deep thrusts.

My body shudders as Nina and Ryan pull a second orgasm from me. Ryan cums with me, filling me with his seed.

"That was good," Ryan grins. "Just how Mondays are supposed to go."

He gingerly pulls out of me. Nina is on him in a minute, sucking his cock clean. "Fuck, girl," exclaims Ryan. "Our little cum slut can never get enough cum."

I smile and let my head fall back, enjoying the endorphins coursing through my body. It isn't long before Nina's tongue is lapping up Ryan's seed as it leaks out of me.

Once Nina finishes, I tell her, "Come here, gorgeous. Ride my face."

Nina scrambles up and places her nether lips over my mouth. I lick her wet folds, feeling her juices slide down my chin. She's extra creamy and tastes so good. My tongue circles around her clit and she grinds into me, letting me know just how much she wants to cum. Her hood piercing clicks against my teeth. I grip her ass and hold her so I can suck her clit.

"Yes, yes," moans Nina. I feel her weight shift back and her thighs quiver around my face. She cries out and my chin is soaked.

After a few seconds, Nina falls sideways. Ryan positions us so we're on either side of him, cuddling together. My bad mood has definitely been banished.

***

"So Dylan called you early this morning," Claudia smirks and then takes a bite of an apple. "What did he want?" she asks, not bothering to hide the apple in her mouth.

"Yes, even Dylan is risking death calling you on a Monday morning," Ethan comments. He sat next to Claudia drinking a bottle of water.

"No kidding," smirks Ryan, who sat next to me. "But Nina and I fixed her bad mood." His smirk turns into a grin.

Nina only nods. She had wandered into the kitchen earlier, probably fucked one of the sous-chefs, and walked out with a banana split bigger than her head. The ice cream was quickly disappearing spoonful by spoonful.

Ryan watches me looking at Nina, and asks, "So little slut, how many people did you fuck in the kitchen to get a banana split the same size as you?"

"Just a blowjob," Nina shrugs and swallows. "I would have done more, but the head chef yelled at the sous-chef to stop thinking with his cock and get back to work."

"Yes, we know Nina is a slut. But I still want to know what Dylan wanted," demands Claudia.

Turning my attention back to her, I respond, "He wants us to host an orgy this coming Saturday."

Claudia grins and claps her hands together. "This is going to be so much fun. We'll need to clear the conference room and open the dividing wall to make it extra big. We'll artfully arrange lots of couches, throw extra big pillows on the floor, oh and maybe some futons, if they don't look too tacky. Of course, there will need to be tables full of finger foods. We don't need a ton of plates and silverware floating around. Oh and plenty of beverages, including water."

I raise my eyebrow and just stare at Claudia.

"What? It's been a long time since I've participated in a good orgy. I want to make it fun and comfortable."

I nod and respond, "Since you seem to be demonstrating some new found skills in event planning, you can help Nina with the Bacchanalia too, but after this orgy is planned."

"Promotion to Event Planner. So many benefits to fucking the boss," laughs Claudia. She turns to Nina and says, "Okay, go get that laptop of yours. I want to place some orders before Ethan and I go for our run."

Nina stares at Claudia, takes another bite of her ice cream, but makes no effort to move.

I sigh and look at Nina. She looks down attempting to hide the smirk on her face. Ryan stands up and walks to where Nina is sitting. He slides the banana split away and takes the spoon from Nina's hand. "Stand, little slut."

Lately, Nina had only been interested in taking orders from me or Ryan. In truth, she was a lot more stubborn than people realized.

Nina stands as Ryan pulls her chair back. He pushes her upper body downwards so she is forced to rest her forearms on the table, causing her ass to thrust out.

The first crack of Ryan's hand is a hard blow to Nina's ass. He delivers another three hard smacks before Nina can catch her breath. Rubbing her ass, he leans forward and asks into Nina's ear, "Who do you obey?"

Nina's face is flush with excitement and heavy breathing. She responds, "You and Celeste."

"That's right, little slut," Ryan agrees, the calm in his voice belying his next action. He delivers three more slaps across Nina's ass cheeks. "Now do what Claudia AND Ethan tell you to do." For good measure, he smacks her ass one more time.

Claudia smirks at Nina, who still looks defiant. "Don't stand upright just yet. Ethan has a huge boner thanks to you. I know your pussy is dripping and ready."

I reach my hand around Nina's backside and slide my finger through her folds. Nina moans and pushes her ass out even more, trying to get me to sink my fingers into her pussy. She's dripping and more than ready for a cock. I pull my fingers away and hold them up for everyone at the table to see.

"I'd say she needs a cock right now." I stick my fingers in front of Nina's mouth and she sucks and licks them clean.

Ethan stands up, pulls off his shorts, and comes around the table. His hard cock bobs as he walks. He grabs Nina and lifts her up on the table. Angling her ass down, he lines his cock up and pushes it into Nina's wet opening.

"That's it babe, fuck the little slut," Claudia cheers on Ethan. She stands up and leans across the table. She slides her hand under Nina's chest and with vicious fingers, she twists Nina's nipples hard.

Nina is moaning and crying out. "Yes, fuck me hard."

Ryan pulls me onto his lap and removes my bikini top to fondle my tits. It was about two hours past noon and Ryan had been working a shift. He had fucked two different women, after fucking Nina and me this morning. My man was on an extended break until his cock recovered. I was half tempted to not let him complete his shift because I wanted another ride on his cock.

"This little slut is squeezing my cock so hard,"groans Ethan.

"Make him cum, slut," orders Claudia.

Nina slides her fingers between her legs and rubs her clit. Her eyes shut tightly and she cries out, her orgasm coming fast and hard.

"Fuck," cries Ethan. His hands grip Nina's hips hard as his muscles tense up. His breaths come out short and fast. Once Ethan recovers, he slowly backs up, releasing his grip on Nina's hips. "Damn, that was good," Ethan grins.

Nina slides off the table, reaches behind her for her chair, and plops her ass back in her chair. I can hear her wet pussy hitting the plastic surface of the chair. She pulls her melting ice cream over to her, picks up a banana, and takes a big bite from it.

"Ethan and I are going for a run around the island," announces Claudia. "When we get back, the little slut and I can get this orgy all planned out. I think she's a little more agreeable now that she's had a cock."

In response, Nina shoves the rest of the banana in her mouth.

"Don't let the wildlife ranger catch you. I don't need that headache." The rest of the island was federally protected land. Employees and guests were required to stick to the Resort so as to not disturb the nesting grounds of some rare species of bird.

"Relax, Celeste. Ethan and I have this all worked out. I promise, we won't get you or the Resort in trouble."

"How so?"

"The head chef is fucking the wildlife ranger," Claudia explains as if this is common knowledge.

"Say what now?"

"Yeah," chimes in Ethan, "we talk to the head chef and she puts together a whole back pack of food for the ranger along with a note."

"Uh huh," I say, eyeing both of them. "And how long has this been going on?"

"Since the big storm. The ranger's home flooded and the chef got him food and a phone to use. I guess one thing led to the next. Now we take the note and food to the ranger. The note tells the ranger when the chef is available for a booty call. He comes to the Resort at night and she lets him in through the employee entrance. Then I can only assume the two hump like bunnies," Claudia finishes the story with a shrug.

Our head chef was excellent at her job, but came with a reputation for being very difficult. Recently, I haven't had any problems with her. Maybe I should be sending a fine bottle of wine with Claudia and Ethan as a way to thank the ranger for taming my chef.

"I'm going to pretend I know nothing about this clandestine booty call," I say with a smile.

Ryan, still groping my breasts, chuckles, but says nothing.

Claudia stands up and leans over to kiss Nina on the cheek. "You looked so hot when Ryan was spanking your ass," she says in Nina's ear.

Nina smiles and picks up the second banana from her soupy ice cream.

A thought occurs to me as I watch Ethan and Claudia walk away. "Ethan," I called out.

Both Ethan and Claudia turn and look at me expectantly.

"We have a food supply ship docking in two hours. The piercer, Blake, will be on it. You and the other two new hires need your PAs."

"Good thing you got one last fuck in. You're going to be out of commission until the orgy," smirks Claudia.

Ethan grabs Claudia and pulls her tight to his body. "I've still got time to recharge and get another fuck in." Ethan kisses Claudia and gropes her breasts.

"Hun, just tell me when you want me to spread my legs," laughs Claudia.

I wave at Claudia and Ethan as they walk towards the kitchen, groping one another.

"Babe," Ryan says and plants a kiss in the middle of my back.

"Yeah?"

"Some of the staff spoke to me and asked me if I would ask you something."

"Great, the staff are afraid of me," I grumble.

"No, they're not afraid of you. They just know you're a busy woman."

For the past month or so, Ryan brought me most of the staff requests and concerns. The matters were mostly about personality conflicts that I worked really hard to resolve or at least keep from boiling over into something nasty. Happy employees mean happy guests, which means more profit.

"You've been taking on the job of staff management a lot lately."

"I don't mind, babe. You're always so busy dealing with guests or coordinating with people like Dylan."

I lean back into Ryan and his arms wrap tightly around me. "You're too good to me. Both you and Nina."

"It's part of the fun when you get to fuck the boss and live with her too," Ryan says and then kisses my neck while hefting my breasts.

"Okay, so what employee conflict do I need to resolve this time?" I ask.

"No conflict resolution needed," assures Ryan. "Employees want an arrangement similar to what we have. They want to be able to pick rooms close to those they're in a relationship with."

"That sounds like a nightmare of musical rooms."

"I thought about this too and have a suggestion."

"Yes?" Ryan is massaging my back and definitely making me agreeable to any suggestion he has.

"The employees must decide who's moving where and get everyone to agree. Before they move, they must get final approval from you. We'll also leave a set of rooms free for our newest employees. Those who've been here six months or less. That way we don't have to worry about which rooms are available."

"I like that idea, babe, but I don't have time to deal with approving constant room shifts."

"Then leave it to me. I'll handle that for you and make sure the document of who lives where is always up to date."

Ryan kneads a particularly nasty knot in my back, making me moan.

"Fine," I sigh, "you handle the employees. Write up the policy change and send it out to them. I guess I'm all about the promotions today. I just decided you'll be handling employee relations for the first half of your shift each day. I'll arrange for your raise shortly."

"Celeste just wants to use your cock before it gets all worn out by other women," Nina says with a grin.

"Little slut, you've never said no to riding my cock either. I like keeping my women happy."

Nina's smile is radiant when Ryan refers to her as one of his women. She hops up from the chair and wraps her arms around Ryan.

"Nina," I say, "we still need more male staff. Write up an ad and get it posted to various job sites."

Nina laughs and says, "Somebody wants her cake and to eat it too."

"I think you mean cock," quips Ryan.

***

Blake stood in my spare room that Claudia and Ethan had taken over. Ethan lay on the bed naked. Claudia lay next to him, holding Ethan's hand.