Revelry Resort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan came rushing in, his eyes scanning wildly about, until they landed on me. My legs were still splayed open, and Derek's hands held the underside of my thighs.

"I assume that's your boyfriend?" rumbled Derek.

Before I could respond, Sabina spoke up, "There you are! I've been waiting forever to feel your cock in me." Sabina runs towards Ryan, squats, and sucks Ryan's semi-hard member into her mouth.

In a sultry voice, Ryan responds, "Hello to you too." His hands grip the back of Sabina's head, but his eyes are on me. They're smoldering as he watches Derek lean forward to kiss my neck.

"I assume now is a good time to fuck you senseless."

"If it would be too much trouble."

"None at all, babydoll." With a grunt, Derek pulls my body forward by the back of my thighs.

Derek plunges deeply into me. In my ear, he whispers, "Is your boyfriend watching as I fuck you?"

My eyes had never left Ryan. He had Sabina bent over the top of the futon, directly across from me. He cooed at Sabina, telling her what a good slut she was taking his cock so deeply. The whole time, his eyes never left my body, causing my pussy to gush around Derek's cock."

Derek chuckled in my ear, his deep voice sending shivers down my body, "You're gushing, baby doll. Guess that's a yes."

I can only moan in response.

Derek pulled out of me suddenly, grabbed my waist, and swung me around before my mouth could fully form a protest.

"Sit on my lap. Face that boyfriend of yours. Give him a good show."

I normally hated this position in a porn flick. It looked uncomfortable and lacked intimacy. But what I was doing was not an act of intimacy, it was a performance. I turned myself to face Ryan and lowered my pussy onto Derek's cock. Derek's hands latched on to my hips and I began bouncing up and down.

"Fuck," exclaimed Jeremy. "Look at this slut's tits. Fuck her good, D. Make her tits bounce pretty."

I glanced to my right and saw Jeremy had moved closer to watch the show. Daphne was between his legs, swallowing his cock.

Removing his hands from my hips, Derek reached up and hefted each breast and tweaked my nipples. His hands slid down the curve of my waist. One hand moved between my legs and his fingers spread my pussy lips even more.

"That's a good girl, show your boyfriend how naughty you can be," rasped Derek.

I looked into Ryan's eyes. They were piercing me with his desire. He was thrusting hard into Sabina, taking all his sexual tension out on her pussy.

"Oh fuck," Sabina moaned. Her hands gripped the futon hard. "Yes, fuck me, stretch me."

Derek's finger moved to my clit and started rubbing. "Cum for me, babydoll. Be a good girl and show your boyfriend how much you like taking my cock."

Between Ryan watching me, Derek's dirty words, and his finger moving over my clit, I couldn't hold back. I cried out so loudly, it almost sounded too loud, even in a large space where an orgy was happening.

Derek grunted and released into me, his hands clamping down tightly on my hips. Ryan's hand was between Sabibna's leg, his eyes never leaving me, until Sabina and his orgasm washed over them.

Gently, Derek helped lift me off his lap. Nina suddenly appeared by side.

"What are you doing here?" I mumbled.

"Second shift," answered Nina. Then she was between my legs licking my wet folds. I hissed as my well used pussy protested the pleasure overload.

Derek leaned into me, our shoulders touching, and asked with a smirk on his face, "Do you think your boyfriend liked it?"

I laughed and responded, "I think he loved it."

I pulled Nina out from between my legs because my pussy needed a rest. She crawled on the couch and snuggled into my side. Tracking Ryan, I watched as he carefully deposited Sabina onto Philip's lap.

"He's a good fuck," she crooned. Philip kissed the top of her head with a smile.

Ryan made his way to me. He picked up Nina, sat down, and placed Nina on his lap.

I looked around the room. People were engaged in all manner of sex acts. One female employee was hoisted up between two younger men, her ass and pussy full of cock. Another male employee was flat on his back, while one female guest rode his face, and another his cock. Amanda was leaning back in Dylan's lap while Captain Garcia fucked her hard. The orgy was a complete success.

Ryan leaned over and kissed my neck. In my ear, he whispered, "Thank you."