Revenant Cowboy with a Wife Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,216 Followers

He wasn't feet as her brain had tried to tell her, but he was big. The only measure meant she could apply to it was that it was WAY bigger than the only one she had experience with. If any man could have afforded not, by his image he shouldn't be one to do it, he could have not trimmed. The fat thick member would have jutted out way past any hairs, no matter how long and unkempt. Yet like Phil long ago, he kept his short and it made his huge penis look all the larger. All the sexier! Even the hair on the thick MANLY testicles was trim.

"Oh fuck that things going to destroy me!" But she was eager for the destruction.

"Ma'am?" He asked not wanting to hurt her, it was sweet as hell.

"Put it in me Levi! Please!"

"Yes Ma'am, right away ma'am." She could have watched him slide his hand along the long thick shotgun of a cock all day, as he did when he stepped up to her. No, that was a lie, when he did it, all she wanted was for it to be put inside her. "You ready ma'am."

"So ready Levi! So, so, so ready!" Smiling like she was making his dreams come true, the tall handsome stranger stuffed his swollen 'hitching post' of a cock into the short blonde fat woman he had bent over a carousel horse which most of the paint was long faded from. Going in and in and in, she wanted it in but still found herself going up onto toe tips as the massive thing invaded her. "Holy crap! Holy crap! Ooooooooh Levi!"

"Almost got it Miss Joan, you almost got it all in this redolent honey hole of yours." She watched, as he forced the rest of it inside her, both of them sighing at the fact. "Being inside you Miss Joan, by god! By god my piece has never had it so laudable!"

Being inside her wasn't enough, clinging to the wood horse she eagerly watched him strip off his shirt. Underneath was the hard muscles and light fur of a real man. She was about to turn around so she could pull that body against hers, make him take her that way, but... Then he started fucking her. Giving her exactly one stroke, out slowly and then in carefully, getting all the way in. Joann crying out at how full he got her, not too big but perfect! Perfectly full.

"This beautiful derriere Miss Joan! It could make a man weep." While his fingers sunk deep into her cheeks, before sawing backward and slamming forward.

"Oh shit! Oh shit you are going to destroy me!" Getting that out in the first few thrusts before all she was doing was clinging on, stuffing the kerchief actually in her mouth, before the screams his massive dick threatened to bring out of her brought the old shop lady. Or Phil from his boat in the river miles and miles away.

While it was a carved horse she was laid across, worn smooth by the years, it might as well have been another one fucking her. His body and hers making loud noises in the large open room, as they slapped together. Over and over and over, faster than she could believe. Gripping her ass at first, then up to the strip of fabric that was her rolled up top. Using it like a yoke, grabbing it for leverage so he could pound her like nothing and no one before.

The only reprieve she got was when he'd lay himself across her. Gasping and kissing her neck and shoulder, taking hold of her breasts, or... Her belly. Both of which had been jouncing under the fucking he gave her just moments before. Whichever he touched made him growl and kiss her with more hunger, even when he took hold of her most embarrassing part. The horsemeat overfilling her insides would pulse, harder for the doughy belly he touched and not softer.

Then he was back to slamming away at her. Pulling her long blond hair, like SHE was the horse, or a mule. Not a beast of burden but one of sex. She came, her orgasm hitting her and she thought her brain and body would explode. Thrashing, pushing off the horse into him, curling forward. Actually trying to get that massive amazing thing out of her. Ending up flopping off of the horse and the only thing that stopped her from collapsing forward to the floor was his strong grip on her hips. None of it stopped him, right when she was about to spit out her self inserted gag to ask him to stop, it felt good again!

His pants were down but not off. Wishing she had not given up the horse she reached back, grabbing his belt. One end of the leather strap in each hand she pulled herself into him. Like that she had leverage, she found herself pulling when he was pushing, they slammed together all the harder. A voice told her to stop, that nothing would ever compare to this, while that voice was right she would never stop. Nothing would compare to this but she better get it while she could.

"Good god Miss Joan! Yes! Throw yourself at that jack! My lord woman you know what you're doing! Throw. Yourself. At. My. JACK!" She was going to make him cum, she could feel it. Bent as she was she couldn't stare up at him, but twisted back between thrusts. His face was all screwed up, the most pleasure she'd ever given any man, ever. Strained and sweating she worked harder, faster. He just stood there taking it. She got him there when she pulled back, waggling her hips all around while he was planted miles deep inside her. "That's it! That's how to make... Uuuuuuggghhhh!"

A strange man was cumming inside her. She was on birth control but... She'd made Phil wear a condom for a year, while they dated. Now she was getting filled with a stranger's seed. A huge horse dicked stranger that shot load after massive load deeper inside her than ever before. She came! Again! At the sensation of him so deep, of the warm stuff filling her, but mostly at the idea. Of having this man, THIS AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS MAN, with his head thrown back in pleasure! Eruptions making his spasm from head to toe. A married thirty year old mother who was letting some stranger dump buckets of jizz inside her. She came better than the two before, than any before.

She was glad for the gag because she screamed and screamed. Letting go of his belt but he still had her, brought her down easy to the floor. Riding her down, until he was half atop her, kissing the back of her neck and ear. It felt so good, him still inside her and his amazing body still against her. Joann could have lain like that on the hard rough wood floor forever, but the bell jingled. The one to the door downstairs.

"By god ma'am, I hate to hurry you but..." Pulling away from her.

"Yeah, yeah I know." Panic hitting her, she'd just fucked a stranger in a public store! That had turned her on so fucking much just a moment ago, now it put a chill as deep into her guts as his penis had gone. They hadn't been quiet either! It could be the cops down there! "We gotta get dressed," She rushed back to the horse for her yoga pants. Pulling them on, pulling her shirt down, stuffing her breasts back into her bra. Her purse where she'd dropped it when he'd turned her to face him. "Your handkerchief, Levi." It was on the floor where she'd spit it out, but when she turned back he wasn't there. Thinking he'd stumbled around getting his tight pants up, or finding his tossed shirt, she did a loop of the shelves. Nothing. Quickly back and forth from the end with the excellent view and... Nobody. "Levi?"

Downstairs! He'd dressed faster than her, hurried downstairs to stop whoever had come in the door from coming up! Nodding, knowing after all this time together that Helen had to know what they had done up here. If she hadn't heard it from the bottom of the stairs, if not their moans and grunts than the old floor no doubt creaking like Helen's first bed had when she had her high school boyfriend over before their parents got home. Joann knew her sister would have been guarding but also listening, she would be down there smirking with Levi. Joann didn't know what she'd tell the man, how she'd tell him thanks but she was married, with no plan she headed down the stairs. Ashamed as she wondered if they all went to lunch and he could fuck her again before they went back to the campsite.

"Levi? Helen?" At the same moment she stepped down from the last of the creaky stairs Helen came out of a door across the store, they moved to each other.

"Did you see Levi?" She asked her sister.

"Uh, we should go. We should just go." Helen hissed, grabbing her arm, there was no Levi in sight. Just the old lady glaring at them. "I'm sorry." Helen hissed when they got in the car. "I'm... I'm sorry."

At first Joann wasn't paying any attention to her sister, looking for him as they left. Wondering where he could have gotten too. She... She was a little hurt that he had just walked away, more relieved though. He wasn't out front of the store, or walking down the sidewalk in either direction. Helen forcing her into the car, she looked as she drove up the road, towards the main part of town where Levi would have gone. Only then did she realize he must have bumped into Helen on the way out. Hurrying out away from her. It was stupid, she had thought not only how to get rid of him but how to get him to buy her lunch and then fuck her again. Before she sent him away to never see him again. Still there was hurt, at being used, but she asked herself what did she want? Him to take her away from her husband and kid? No, never! Him to drive the hours and hours across two states to visit her, for secret rendezvous? For overweight Joann Peterson?

Well, it would have been nice if he'd wanted too but she knew better. This was a fling. A one night stand without the night... But there had been standing. A giant dick. And THREE of the best orgasms of her life. So what that he'd rushed out on her? He'd made sure she was getting dressed and then gone, that was more than she deserved.

"What did he say? What are you sorry for?" She asked glancing towards her sister, only then noticing how disheveled and out of sorts Helen was.

"I... He..." But then Joann wasn't paying attention.

"Uh!" Luckily she was going slow through town because she forgot about the road for a moment, as Levi's load only then found its way out of her.

It felt good, made her want to stop and make it a fourth for the day. That was insane, the flash of seeing herself rubbing away at her vagina. Urging out the load the long dick had planted so fucking deep inside her. Her sister falling out and asking her what the hell had come over her when the fourth orgasm finally settled and Helen realized it was safe to come back in.

Righting the car she looked down at herself, there was a huge spreading wet spot on the front of her thin yoga pants. When she quickly turned to check if Helen saw she... Helen had pulled her skirt up. Revealing her panties were stuffed with a red and white handkerchief exactly like the one Joann had stuffed into her purse. Spreading down out of her was a pool of creamy clear liquid, the panties and kerchief soaked dark with it already.

"Do you have any napkins?" Helen asked, only then turning to see Joann was in an equal predicament.

Both of them sharing a look that asked, "How the hell did you get full of cum?"

Joann pulled over, the town was small, they were just on the outside of it. Woods to the left and right. "What are you sorry for? Did... Phil..?" She saw it in her mind's eye, Phil came in, Helen tried to keep him from going up the stairs but he heard her moaning, moaning along with another man. And... And he'd pulled her sister to the back room and fucked her, fucked her for revenge. Fucked her to let her know that Helen was who he had always wanted. Left her there and by the time they got back to the campsite everything but trash and their empty tent would be gone. Except... "What are you sorry for?"

"What's that? Who..."

"What are you sorry for?"

"He came downstairs." Phil had gotten past her? He'd seen! Seen his virgin bride happily taking a giant horse cock, he would never have her back.

"What... Did he say?"

"I was coming out of the bathroom and... Levi was there."

"Levi? Not Phil? What did he say?"

Her sister told her what he said, and more.

********************************************

"Oh sorry." She said, opening the door right into the tall shape it took her a moment to realize was the hot cowboy who she'd thought would be upstairs flirting her sister's self-esteem up to some kind of normal level.

"No, my fault Miss Helen. I was looking for... Doesn't matter, I found you." She couldn't help but be excited by that, he'd ditched big breasted juicy assed Joann, for her? The older, plainer, unimpressive sister? "Standing where we are standing I hope you take this as the highest of compliments but... I noticed it out in the main room and seeing as I have you lonesome like, that perfume you're wearing is intoxicating."

"It's... I made it myself, flowers and some trade secrets." Greg had been smelling it for six months and had never made a comment on it. Realizing she was being flirty, playing with her hair didn't stop her from doing it, or smiling like a dumb teenage girl at him. "I'm glad you like it."

"It's all I can do not to... Well, put my nose against you and inhale until I'm laying in a stupor." The blush that came to his cheeks, knowing how silly and forward he was being, well if she wasn't a woman who was in love and happily married already she would have said that expression of his would have had her falling in love. "As a gentleman I have refrained."

"I don't know."

"Don't know what ma'am?"

"If you're as gentlemanly as you put on. Weren't you just upstairs with your arm around my sister? And now you're down here... 'lonesome' with me? Asking me about my perfume and standing..." What had come over her? But she knew he was unimaginably handsome, she was in a stupor herself. Reaching out, only hand and forearm because he was standing that close, she pressed her hand to his chest. Could feel the heat and hardness of him through his shirt. "Close enough to touch."

"Guess I'm caught out." Putting his hands up as if giving up to the cops, that smile! God that smile had her nearly trembling. "I put on gentlemanly airs but... Sometimes I'm downright wicked."

"I... like wicked, once and awhile." Jesus! Was she flirting this hard with a stranger? Her? Whose only flirting had been going down on any guy who'd let her, getting a few to fuck her, and finally finding one who stayed and married her.

"Wanna hear something funny?"

"Sure."

"Checked my calendar this morning, guess what I found?"

"It's July?"

"Is it? Didn't notice. Saw yesterday was my dearly departed granny's birthday, but today. Today is both Once and Awhile. Doesn't happen often I reckon, once every..." Smirking and very obviously saying, once and awhile. "Several years at least." She had a cute retort at the ready but he really was taking her on her word. Reaching forward to take hold of her hips, one and then the other. When she didn't pull away, her only reaction being her eyebrow going up, he pulled her to him. "Seeing as you like wicked on a day like today, which is both once and awhile. Well I'm thinking..."

"What are you thinking?"

"I might have met my match of someone who likes wicked as much as I do." His eyes locked on hers, watching for any reluctance at all, she felt none as he brought his lips to hers.

One hand at the back of her head, in her hair, the other grabbing her ass. The kiss was otherworldly good. If he hadn't had her so tight, didn't have such an amazingly solid frame, she might have fallen down in a faint. Almost burst out laughing as she imagined him the cowboy and her the fainting southern bell. No laughter though, she kissed him back! His mouth pressed hard to hers, his tongue venturing forth to find hers. Which she gladly gave him. her second hand joining the first to grab at his shirt, pulling him all the tighter.

He indeed had wickedness on his mind. Grip going tight against his chest as he pulled her skirt up, put his strong eager hand down into her panties. Grabbing her ass, lifting her shorter form up off the ground and pinning her against the wall, kissing his way down her neck. Anxiously she turned towards the other door, the one that divided this back area off from the big open sales floor. It was closed, it wasn't locked but it was enough for a wicked girl like her. She wrapped her legs around him, if this hot cowboy wanted her, she wasn't going to stop him!

"Wicked, utterly so, as I called it." Levi breaking the kiss to look down, she was undoing his belt.

"You don't know the half." Thinking of how bad the young her had been, how much she had missed letting that part of her out.

"Show me." And it seemed he knew, maybe she'd given herself away by licking her lips when she stared down at his open fly.

"Watch me." She shot back, meaning to slide down but he stopped her once she was on her feet.

"This face is mighty beautiful but a wicked man likes something more to behold." Undoing her top as he spoke, she wanted to tell him he was going to be disappointed, but... She let him. He flapped open her cream collared blouse with a dramatic flare, eyes going wide at her chest, now hidden only behind her bra. "There is something to make a well fed man's mouth water."

"Not many mouths watering over..." Shut up stupid! Covering her self-destruction by reaching up under her shirt to undo her bra, which made him smile as he took both from her.

"Well this mouth is, my eyes aren't lamenting the sight either." Yanking her hair back while pressing at her upper back, popping her tiny breasts out, before popping them in his mouth. Sucking on the hard dark nipples one at a time, so very different than her sisters giant ones that he'd been ogling earlier. After a moment more of disbelief she gave in to the pleasure that mouth gave her, with his not too rough five o'clock shadow making her tingle all the more. Maybe, as Joann had suggested, it had been her he had been looking at. He sucked and cupped her small tits like large ones were not a thing. "You taste of honey."

He let go of her hair, took a bit longer making sure her nipples were sending an aching need for more through her body. Then urged her to her knees. Or just let her go and her own unending need to suck dick got her there. Already undone she was left with pulling his soft faded jeans off, having to take his boots off one at a time. Jeans gone left him in just his underwear, which were plain white things with big stitch marks and a draw string. If it wasn't for the huge elephant trunk he had in them she might have made a comment about where he had gotten them.

"You should not be giving me the time of day, the way you look and with this..." Yanking at the string, then the undershorts, it wasn't an optical illusion either, he was big! Forgetting her thoughts and words from just a moment ago, she grabbed his dick, two handed! "This what you want?"

"To begin, yes ma'am." Which titillated her that he wasn't planning on getting a blow-job and going, not that it would have stopped her, even if he told her up front, she would still happily suck him off.

It had been a long time since she'd been on her knees before a new cock. At the moment she was impressed with his size, but really it wouldn't have mattered. Helen loved to suck dick. It was the only time she felt undeniably sexy. Because the guy would stare down at her with pleasure and awe, at her. Plain faced Helen would in those moments become gorgeous Helen. Who guys couldn't keep their eyes off of. Who made guys hard as rocks, proof by what would be in her mouth. Her favorites were when handsome guys came quickly, BECAUSE OF HER!

Levi was not too different. As she ran her pink tongue up across the bottom of his shaft up to the tip his thrilling blue eyes were locked on her, amazed by her. Even more as she enveloped him, running her hands down the length. Purring from deep inside, not only her own pleasure at what she was doing to him but the taste of his cock. The hardness of it. Her fucking nipples felt so hard that she had to drop her hands from his dick to massage them, as she began bobbing her head on him.

Defluer
Defluer
1,216 Followers