Revenant Cowboy with a Wife Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My lord Miss Helen, my lord this is a thing I'll never forget." She could have died. Just died right there at this hot as hell man saying that about her!

His long thick thing hit the back of her throat, both their eyes going wide. A groan escaping him at the sensation, at the look in her eyes as she took him further until she couldn't take anymore. When she gagged, he pulled away, a rush of spit pouring from her lips as she gasped for breath.

"My lord, you love that don't you?" It really wasn't a question, he'd seen it. Seemingly only able to hide it so much as she usually pretended it was an annoyance having a guy do that, now the guy who could do it to her easiest took that from her. "Why yes, you certainly do."

That big thing was pressed back into her mouth, past her limits. She stared up at him as she gagged, little flecks flying out at the shirt that he quickly took off, cool as a mother fucker reaching over to hang it on a hook by the bathroom door. Yanking out of her he gave her ten seconds to get some air. Pulling her head back to slap her face with his massive tool, then was deepthroating her again.

"Put those tempting legs back under you, you wicked hussy." Was he dialing up the cowboy thing for her? She loved it!

Pulling her right up from his cock to her feet, not even hesitating with all the thick drool on her face in kissing her. She cried out into his mouth, loving it! Loving that he had other things on his mind as well, so many men (once upon a time) had just let her do her thing. He wanted to experience more of her! A guy who should have rejected her. Yanking the skirt up till it was under her breasts, then taking off her panties. Down to her knees and then pulling her left leg up and out of them, holding them from falling to her ankle. The other hand caressing her thin leg like it was much more remarkable than it was. Switching hands he pulled the other leg out too in much the same way, caressed it from knee to hip. Twirling her panties for a second that had her thinking of some movie Greg and Phil loved, something about a huckleberry skittering across her head. It was gone as he flicked his wrist, the panties flying behind him and hitting the hook next to his shirt. She found she was struggling to breath! Even before his fingers were working inside her, reaching down with the gunslinger hand to spread her apart. Splay out vagina to work two fingers through, not just inside but around at her clitoris too.

"My intention is to be the first man you actually beg to stop making you reach climax." Going into deep into her with those three fingers, not hard or rough, but commanding promise

"Oh god yes!" Both from his announcement and what he was doing to her.

Fingers working hard and quick in her while she couldn't help but lifter a leg up, exposing herself to him all the more. At the same time shoving her forward, into his fingers. The noise of it was loud, his growling arousal, her intense pleasured moans, but also his work down there. She was twice as wet as she thought she'd ever been. Her gooey lady-lube more viscous than ever. Putting her foot to the wall where his shirt got him to deftly switch hands, pulling the two from one cavity and shoving it into another almost without ever leaving the first empty. She would have screamed but he had put the two fingers in her mouth, working them in sync with the ones down south. Gagging from the fingers hitting the back of her throat, tasting herself, and getting pummeled by his other hand! She came, spit rolling out of her mouth after she forced herself on his digits until she couldn't anymore. The middle of her spine against the wall wall head and hips were forward, impaling herself

"Uhhhh. UHHHhhhhh." Quivering flopping back against the wall, it was his turn to taste his fingers straight from her, taking licks of it while watching her come. Might as well be eating popcorn at the movies. Like usual she tremored on and on, the sight of him enjoying the sight of her enough to keep her rolling. The tiniest drafts and twinges helping as well. "Fuhhhh, HMMMmmmmmmm."

Stepping back he kicked open one door, then another. Her heart skipped a few beats that he was going to leave before fulfilling his promise, until she realized his shirt and pants were still off. He was naked and not leaving. Palms pressing to the trim above the paneling as she looked at his freaking perfect ass.

Finding what he wanted he reached out a hand to her, "Come on in here my wicked lady."

Leaving her panties, bra, and shirt behind she knew exactly how bad a whore she was by taking his hand. It was an office he led her into, or a storage room that happened to have a desk in it. An old one with a green velvet top like on pool tables. A moment later it had her on it too, as easy as could be the leanly muscled, naked, handsome cowboy lifted her up, sitting her on the desktop. A smirk on his face he pushed her legs apart, pressed his hardness at what was between them, then up into her.

She had not really cared earlier about his size, but she cared now. A cry escaping her as he inserted himself into her. Inch after inch until she was clinging to him like a monkey, fairly sure she was ready to push him away if he had had anymore. Or just locking him tight until she could get used to it. It ended being the former, not that he would have given her any of the time she might have needed to get used to him. Pulling her hair as he had earlier he exposed her neck, began kissing there while sawing himself out, then rushing back in.

"My lord ma'am this is a cavity of narrow proportions." She wanted to tell him it wasn't the size of the door but that of the visitor, but he was fucking her and sucking her enough that she could only moan raggedly.

A growl of approval escaping him as her grip on his back slowly turned to her nails digging into the hard muscle. She doubted she'd ever be able to draw blood from him, if anything would, he was all tough hard gorgeous muscle. The feel of him in and then out of her was intense like never before. Besides to draw in breath, whisper a few words, he never stopped on her neck. Then shoulder. Then pulling her hair harder and lower back, he feasted on her breasts.

"God! Levi! God!" His took over as his lips came up to hers, kissing briefly before pressing his forehead to hers. They both watched as he traced down from her wet well sucked nipples to her wet on it's way to being VERY well fucked pussy. Thumb hitting her clitoris was all that it took, his dick and mouth had taken her so far, this put her over. "Yes! YES!"

She had more to say but that thumb was inside her mouth, the taste of her pussy making bombs go off. There was no mistaking it, this cowboy was mind reader level good. Not only giving her her goo at the right moment, twice now, but pulling out. The relief of that made her fall back, her orgasm popping off anew. Laying atop the desk, completely unsure that she'd ever be able to have cohesive thoughts again. The pleasure crashing over and over in her head, which was draped over the edge of the desktop. That pleasure showing up in her quaking body.

"Oh fuck yes!" Helen said as she focused on the thing before her. Balls atop the biggest fattest shaft she'd ever seen in her life, headed for her face. Of course her head was hanging upside down off the desk, it was beans over frank just by the POV. What it also was was out of porn movies. She opened her mouth, "I want to taste come orgasm off your cock!"

"You are most certainly the wickedest thing east of the Rockies." As he put himself to her eager mouth, then in, in, in, until she couldn't believe it but she had it all. ALL! His balls on her nose, short pubes at her chin. Gags escaping her while he held... held... reaching up to pinch her nipples. Then run a finger into the pussy his cock was drenched in. Only then pulling away to let her breath. gasping twice SHE pulled him back in. Hands full of his hard perfect ass she drove him all the way down and in. He yanked her leg so she partially curled up on herself, fingering her how he'd fucked her. Like a piston in a Ferrari. "My lord yes Miss Helen! My lord you look most happy with that jack stuffing you gob, throat swollen like a rattler with a hare."

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck I am! Give it to me!" Drool running up over her face churned out of her by his deep drilling, he smeared it around her face more while she tried to capture it, a true cock starved whore.

"Not just yet, I'm a gentleman and I think you need another drink." Walking around to the other side of the desk, she lifted her head, watching him, unable to believe something so muscled and sexy was with her. He yanked her by her legs so her ass was hanging off as her head had been moments ago. Rubbing the tip through her gash, at her clit. "Can see how thirsty you are for this."

"So thirsty!" She agreed, the last syllable going high as he slammed himself inside her. On her elbows, head up she watched him, holding her legs while pounding into her. Giving her a wink he let her hold one of her legs, put his thumb back to her clitoris. Helen feeling ready to have an out of body experience, nodding happily. It wasn't long of that and she felt ready to tell him to slow down because another orgasm was coming. But he knew, fucked her all the harder until she was right there on the edge. Exiting her, this time he didn't have to pull her the other way as he went around the desk, she scrambled backward to meet him there. "Feed me you wicked beast!"

He did. Stuffing her mouth, then throat with the big cock that she'd coated so well. Finding her clit, a few twiddles and she was coming again. She had no memory of how many that was but it was as big as the others, it was miraculous! Especially as he went back to the other end of the desk, kissing his way from her toes upward. The sight and sensation making her twitch and moan. Then he leaned over and ate her was the most intense almost painful pleasure she'd ever experienced.

Yet she found herself spreading her legs for the beautiful man to do it. Spreading her legs out like she was trying to reach both the walls. Levi's strong stranger hands running in to cup her tiny ass, like her breasts he seemed to not realize how inexcusably boring she was. A deep growl of approval escaping his as he held her butt, ate her pussy. Licking her from perineum up to her landing strip of brown blonde pubes. Catching some between his lips to tug, the brief pain was somehow amazing!

"It's not a wonder why you like the taste of this honey hole," His five o' clock shadow dark with her goo.

"It's delicious!"

"Most certainly is!" Licking her outer labia, once more she was stupid enough to think he didn't know what he was doing, that she was right on the fucking edge of orgasm.

"Levi, my god I never want this to stop!" As he kissed and licked at her inner thighs, which had never made her pulse with so much pleasure before.

"You will," diving back down to finish her off AGAIN! He had been teasing and tantalizing her! Sucking roughly at her clit, worrying his head from side to side like an animal. She cried out, thrusting herself at him even though she thought she would die if she came again. And she HAD to come again, after this, because his big dick was still down there throbbing in erection. "I can see it there on the gorgeous face Miss Helen, you ready? About there for the unfathomable? Wicked Miss Helen begging a man to stop."

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Climbing atop her, rubbing the tip through her gash which felt like it was vibrating from the amount of attention and orgasms it had gotten today. She actually tried to stop him for a moment, hands pressing against his chest and knees slapping to his hips. He gave her a wink and a smile, already lined up, impaling her. "OH FUUUUUUUUccccckkkkkkk!"

"Beg me Miss Helen! Beg me to finish inside your wicked cavity. That's the place you like it the most isn't?" It was, she cursed loud and long again that he knew it, knew her so well.

His hard body atop hers, his mouth tasting of her deliciousness, both of them sweaty, and of course his steel rod buried deep deep DEEP inside her. It made her feel high, drunk. He pounded her with her legs spread out one moment, the next he had her knees to her chest and was pile-driving her. Next thing she knew he was making her gag on his fingers while kissing her neck. It felt like it could have been hours but she knew she had never lasted hours, could never last hours under his onslaught of sex perfection.

"Fucking please! Please! I'm... Oh god Levi please cum! Cum! Cum in me! I'm... Oh god Levi please! please cum! Shit! FFFFuuuuuUUUuuuuccccckkkkk!" She could feel herself inches away, seconds away.

"That's what I've been waiting for!" And he jammed forward, pulled back about halfway until it didn't feel like she was stuffed with a baseball bat, and came.

They both came. Her right before him, twitching and shifting slightly, more as she felt him pumping his hot hot seed inside her. She hooked her heels into his ass, sure that the pressure of all that cum in her would pop him out like a cork if she didn't. His hands running over her body, worshiping what he should never have even been able to look at. Helen's sweaty body like lube that she really didn't need, his touches making her cry out at the over pleasuring. While not wanting him to stop.

But he did and just before she actually would have screamed, for him to stop.

"Levi. Levi I don't think I'm going to be able to walk." She whimpered to him as he slipped himself out of her, instinctively her hand going down there. Both to protect herself from anymore pounding his miracle cock might have for her, as well as the need to hold his gift in. "Everyone's gonna know you gave me the best fuck of my life by how I walk."

"Saddle sore, that's how I like my wicked women." Giving her a wink when she giggled, that is about how she thought she'd be walking.

"Oh! Oh thanks." He put his handkerchief to her vagina, it had been too much pleasure from a cotton cloth, she could feel herself already leaking.

"I'll step out into the store while you make yourself decent."

"I doubt I'll ever be decent again."

"Doubt you've ever been decent." Giving her a wink another before stepping out into the hall.

********************************************

"It took me about two seconds to realize I was naked... That I could get arrested! I hurried to get dressed, had to reach out into the hall to get most of my clothes. Didn't think that... He was gone! I rushed out and... There you were, I'm sorry I... That..." Knowing she'd built her sister up that this stranger thought she was attractive, only to be the one to get fucked (so good!!) by him.

"He... He... had me too! He had me too Helen! Only... How... Twins?" Helen would have argued with her sister, only there was Joann's rumpled state, a smile that kept creeping to her cute face despite the circumstances, and of course the slowly spreading wet spot that they both were sporting. "There was no time to... Have both of us and..." Looking down at their crotches. "Right?"

"Twins." But what kind of game was that? Dress alike, pretend to be the same person. Why? "He'd have to have four balls to cum this much even if he had hours between."

"Eight!" Joann tapped the clock on her car, they'd gone into the antique shop ten minutes before eleven thirty and it was noon only just now. After Helen and Joann relayed each other their stories. "I don't know about you but I've got four worth in me right now."

"Yeah, eight... Either way... Twins?"

"Twins. It's the only way. I was just like you. I got... It... Him... And then got dressed and came right down. I didn't lay around because I remembered where I was at. He was gone but he was not gone long enough to... Do what you described he did to you." Joann, a mother, did have some napkins that she dolled out between her and her sister. "We should get lunch."

"Yeah, I'd rather risk a stranger seeing us walking around with cum drenched clothes than getting back to the campsite and having everyone there see it." Helen agreed, her sister turning the car back around to head towards town and the little dinner there. "He licked your ass?"

"Yes," Blushing but feeling a charge from it, that hot man had wanted her enough to lick the only place that her husband had never even gone near. It made her shiver.

They didn't go RIGHT in though, waiting out at the car in the sunlight to give their apparel a little time to dry up. The seams weren't right but Helen shifted her skirt around so the wet spot was on the side, if anybody saw it they'd think she'd leaned into something, not had an accident. Joann found one of her sweaters in the car, tying it around her waist 90's grunge style. Even though it was a warm summer's day.

The waitress was a tired looking but friendly woman who ushered them quickly towards a window table, Joann thinking of if she should have the fries or a side salad when she stopped dead in her tracks. There on a big timber support beam was a picture of Levi. Only it was black and white, he was leaning motioning up towards what was now the antique store, but in the picture was Cartwright General Store. On a brass plate at the bottom of the frame was three lines.

Levi Joseph Cartwright

Owner of Cartwright General Store which was built and operated by him for over 80 years.

Born: September 1781 died November 1881.

"Oh, I see Levi caught your eye." The waitress said, her and Helen coming back, behind her Helen going all shocked at the sight too. The waitress didn't seem to notice. "He was quite the looker huh?" Cupping her hand to her mouth she whispered. "Town gossip is he slept with all the married women in town, but never got married himself. Some say he still haunts the General Store, now the antique store there across the street, we even had a producer from one of those ghost hunting shows come into town and ask people about it, but... All the stories are of him seducing married women, even in the afterlife it seems." The woman smiled fondly while looking at the picture, Joann didn't know if the waitress was imagining what that would be like or... remembering. Casey was on her name tag, smiled wider. "She said she couldn't spin that to the network but I think she had a close encounter of her own, she comes back here every few months, hangs out in there for hours. Old Lady Victoria makes her buy stuff, gets cheap old junk to sell to her for triple the price. Still the producer lady doesn't complain, afterwards most times she comes over here, sometimes I just see her going out to her car to drive back to the big city. She's always got her skirt twisted to the side, or something covering up the back of her pants. For some reason," Both Helen and Joann turning red but the waitress didn't look at them, just stared at the picture. "Clothes all mussed up and a big smile on her face."

********************************************

Prologue.

A few days later a woman convinced her husband to buy the carousel horse upstairs. She said she wanted to make a project of it. Fix it up, paint it, and maybe put it in their kid's bedroom. She never got around to it though, it stayed in the back of the garage behind a curtain hung from the ceiling and next to an old mattress leaning against the wall. As many times as she went to get started, she could just never decide on where to begin. And she tried almost every week.

Three months after that a woman came in with a moving van and a large wad of money, offering to pay cash for the old desk in the backroom she saw through an open door on her last visit. Victoria had a couple of boys from town load it up. The new owner made it fifteen minutes out of town before she saw a man in a blue plaid "cowboy" shirt, faded jeans, cowboy boots, and a charming smile walking down the side of the road. She picked him up and the eleven hour drive took her three days, she told her husband that the moving truck was having engine trouble but assured him she was okay and didn't need his help. The desk went to the office of the supply company she owned. She started to close for lunch after that. Two or three times a week she'd go home walking like some comedy writer's idea of what a person who never rode a horse would be like.