Revenge 01 - Prelude

Story Info
Prelude and Introduction.
939 words
4.34
2.6k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eugene, Oregon, a farmhouse just outside town

January 1999

****

I was nineteen and my world was still intact. I sat in my room and read a book when I heard strange noises from my parent's bedroom.

I dismissed them for a while, but ultimately went upstairs to check. Sneaking through the house, I made my way to the door of the guestroom. I knew there as a peephole in wall where once a water pipe had crossed to my parent's bedroom.

Looking through, I immediately noticed an orange-red light and something like smoke in the room. Beside the bed stood an impressive shape: the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Only - that it wasn't really a woman. A dead giveaway were the large bat-like wings on her back.

She had an unnatural but very appealing olive-brown taint, the nearly waist-long bright red hair bound to a tight ponytail. On the front of her head, I saw two little red horns. She was slim, muscular and extremely well proportioned. Tits just about the right size - not these repulsive giant boobs some prefer - and a cute ass with a long tail.

Wearing a G-string, high-heeled thigh-high boots, elbow gloves along with a tiny bra and wide collar, all in black leather. There was absolutely nothing left to imagination.

I could see her green eyes glowing mysteriously.

My parents were on the bed - my father kneeling over my mother when she commanded "Don't just fuck her! She needs more stimulus. Choke her!"

His eyes absent, my father put his hands around her throat and started fucking her at an insane pace.

The woman was derogatorily looking at them and commanded "Choke her harder!"

After a while my mother went completely limp. My father didn't react - still fucking like crazy and choking her at the same time.

"Ooops..." the woman said with played surprise, "Too bad, now you've choked her a bit too much. STOP IT!"

He stopped like struck by lightning and obediently looked at her.

After a dramatic pause, she explained: "I'm Drenvynia, Succubus from the third circle of hell, and you, laughable mortal, had the audacity to call me here to serve you sexually? This is so terminally stupid, that it's nearly cool again."

"But now I've had enough fun." she said, handing him a large knife. "You may kill yourself."

I watched my father die and her disappear into thin air. Somehow, I managed, not to scream while she was still there. My father had slit his throat and collapsed over the dead body of my mother.

It took me nearly an hour of screaming to come to my senses. I went to the bedroom, and trying to avoid glances to my dead parents collected the book on the floor and the other strange utensils in the room.

Days later, I had made my decision: No matter, how long it would take - she would pay for what she'd done to my parents.

[Twenty-four years later]

Eugene, Oregon, an abandoned factory cellar

February 2023

****

I was sitting on the cold floor of the abandoned factory cellar, surrounded by candles and a pentagram in red color in front of me. This was it. This! For nearly twenty-five years, I had studied the dark arts, I had read books, listened to stories, built my lore. Now everything boiled down to this moment.

I had been striving to find a way to summon a demon from hell; THE demon. My research had pointed to the most priced target: Drenvynia. An outerworldly beautiful succubus. She had killed my parents when I was ne nineteen and I had vowed revenge.

I had travelled the world to gain the necessary knowledge not only to summon her, but also to control her. I came prepared as I had witnessed the results of my father had failing fatally in the controlling part.

This was the moment, my life had been focussed on. "Tenebris, Drenvynia!" my spell ended and I dripped some of my blood into the candle in front of me.

The room changed instantly: it went darker, though the candles were burning exactly as before. The air went colder, then all of a sudden, a lot hotter. The fabric of reality itself changed. And there she was: lying on the floor, nearly unconscious. Wings folded on her back, the slender body clothed in more or less nothing. The most appealing woman, I've ever seen. The murderer of my parents.

"What the fuck?" she asked, coming to her senses. "Where am I? What happened? Where are the minions?"

"You are with me now," I said.

"Who are you, worm? How dare you speak to me?" she hissed. "What have you done with me?"

"I summoned you to MY domain for MY pleasure." I told her.

Jumping to her feet, she tried to pounce at me, but collapsed with the second step. "Fuck!" she exclaimed, glaring at me with eyes of dark fire.

"Let me explain." I said, trying to calm my voice, still not believing that this insanity had really worked. "You're in the mortal plane. MY spell has called you here. This basement is MY domain; it's been completely separated from the reality around it. Your powers are null and void here - this is why you feel so weak. My spell will keep you here for a maximum of 4 hours at a time - or as long as I don't grow tired of you. Then you return to hell, where you won't remember what happened. You'll think you were asleep and wonder where your bruises came from."