Revenge 02 - Bonding

Story Info
Binding of a succubus.
1.6k words
4.49
3.5k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How dare you?", she exclaimed.

"Well, my parents were killed twenty-four years ago and I was looking for the most worthy prey deserving my wrath. Guess what: that's you!" I replied.

"I will..." she started.

"...not do anything." I completed her sentence, "You have none of your powers here and you won't remember anything after returning to your domain."

"Anyway. I've used the best part of my life until now to get you here, now I have to make sure, that I can get you back here on easier terms anytime I want."

"What?", she asked irritated.

"Enough chit-chat," I said, stepping towards her, and removing some leather utensils from my belt. Throwing her to the ground and pulling her hands on her back, I whipped the wrist straps above her hands and connected the two. Then I did the same with the ankle straps and her feet.

"I will rip the soul from your body, you worthless piece of shit!" she screamed, wriggling in her bonds.

"Yeah sure," I replied playing unimpressed, pulling a large ball gag out of the box behind me. She was in no position to prevent me from gagging her.

"Two rings to enslave her," I said pulling out two golden rings covered in runes. "These are the pinnacle of my work. Kept near to your body, they will allow me to call you here upon my will."

Annoyed she squinted at the runes.

It took me a while to find a solution for the near-to-your-body-part, but I've come up with a perfect idea: I'll be piercing them to your nipples.

Her eyes widened in terror. She managed a muffled "Noooooo" through the gag.

"No worries. I have devised a plan, for how we can manage professional handiwork despite the rings being nearly twice as thick as the usual nipple-piercing.", I explained.

Grabbing her red mane, I pulled her over to the gyn chair in the corner of the room.

"Let's lose the unneeded clothes." I pulled down her g-string, then went the bra. I let her keep the thigh-high boots and the elbow gloves because nothing is more appealing than an otherwise completely naked woman with these still on.

Seating her on the chair, I opened the wrist straps pulling her arms to the lower sides of the chair's back and reconnecting the behind it again. Then I opened the ankle straps and put her feet on the leg-rests, using velcros to pin them in place.

Then, I tipped the chair to the back, putting her in a near-lying position with her feet in the air and her legs wide apart. I finished by taking her arms and arcing them under her to put them at a nearly 90-degree angle to her back. I fixed them with a rope and appraised my handiwork: her breasts were pointing upwards in a most beautiful way.

"Now to the bad news," I said. "As the rings are thicker than usual, the piercing needle needs to be a lot thicker, too. This might sting a bit." --- "Just kidding, to be honest: this will hurt like hell."

"Because of that, I had to think of a way to divert your attention from my piercing, as it's essential that you don't wriggle too much. We will be making quite large holes and there's not so much flesh to push through."

"This should help a bit", I noted, putting two ropes above and below her breasts and tying them together behind her backrest to pin her upper body to the point.

"To provide enough distraction, I needed this special chair. You might have wondered, why your legs are spread wide apart, though I'm going to pierce your nipples..."

Mentioning, "Did you know, that electricity is conducted best by liquids?" I presented a metal wand, consisting of ten intersecting metal balls with roughly an inch and a half of diameter. In total, it was 10 inches long. An electric cable was hanging from the end of the piece.

Lubing the ball-dildo heavily, I grinned at her irritated expression taking my thumb and pointing finger to spread her already exposed butt-cheeks even more and putting the first ball of the dildo softly against her sphincter.

Then I said "Brace yourself!" pushing the full 10 inches of the dildo in one fluent movement up her ass. She screamed into the ball gag, eyes wide open, while the ten balls went into her ball by ball with a funny flopping noise.

"Good. So much for part one. Now to part two." I said, producing a second metal object, sized and shaped similar to a lemon and lubed this one as well. Without further explanation, I shoved that piece into her exposed pussy. The cold metal sure wasn't feeling very good up there, but this time she didn't give any discomfort away.

Last but not least I produced a crocodile clamp with a cable at its end and said "Clench your teeth." exposing her clit with my fingers and snapping the clamp right on it. This time, she screamed audibly - despite the gag.

I fetched an e-stim controller and put it on the table near the chair.

Putting the cable from the ball dildo in her ass to both poles of channel one of the e-stim controller, I connected the dildo in her pussy to one pole of the other channel, completing the setup with the cable from the clamp on this channel's second pole.

"Let me explain, what will happen now:" I said as said, "I need a distraction for you while piercing. So, I set the two channels to create alternating impulses with varying frequency - this means, you don't know where or when you get shocked, but you will be, roughly every one to every three seconds. The ball dildo in your ass is two-poled - this means it will create a whip-like sensation inside your ass when the current jumps from one half to the other talking its way through your body.

The thing in your pussy is single-poled and quite large, so there will be not very much impact when the current takes its way to the other pole - the little clamp on your clit. This is little and it's on your clit. This means the current has only one way - directly through your clit and it concentrates on the small exit point of the clamp. This will feel like a needle being put through your clit."

Again, she stared at me in utter terror.

"Now. Let's go!" I flicked the switch of the e-stim controller. Seeing her sphincter contracting with the first, low-level impulse. She muttered a bit.

"This is setting 1 of 10; very low stimulation," I explained, upping the level, making her flinch. "This is setting 2 of 10. As we're going to inflict a hell of a pain to your tits, we need you to be distracted from, I'll set it to 5 now, for good measure." I continued, upping the level to 5, making her feet shake uncontrollably despite the ties when reaching 3 and 4.

I could virtually see the world explode in her eyes as soon as the first few impulses hit at 5. She nearly crossed her eyes. I waited a few minutes for her to get used to the excruciating pain, alternating showing in the belly muscles contracting and her butt-cheeks cramping.

"Now to the piercings," I commented, pulling out the.164in-piercing-needle. "Good thing, you've got the ball gag. Otherwise, you'd be likely biting off your tongue in a minute. To make it easier for you, I'll start with the right breast."

I put the needle just under the nipple and started pushing. It wasn't anywhere as easy as I hoped. I had to wiggle and turn the needle to get it under the nipple. After nearly five minutes of heavy pushing and shoving, I was through. She had gone limb somewhen half-way. Her eyes were glassy.

"Well done," I told her, taking the first ring and opening it. I threaded it through the new hole and pressed the two ends together. Uttering another spell, I continued "The two ends will now be fused together. Unfortunately, the ring's getting glowing hot for a minute while fusing. But at least the heat will stop the bleeding."

The ring started glowing and her skin sizzled a bit where it touched. Knocking her head against her chair, she bit the ball gag like crazy.

"Did you know, that the left breast always hurts more? This is why I have to create an even better diversion."

Putting up the e-stim controller to seven of ten, I made her focus a lot more on her sore ass and clit.

I didn't wait for her muffled screaming to subside and continued with the second piercing like with the first one before. The fusion made her faint this time. A few seconds later, her eyes opened again.

When I was removing clit-clamp and the pussy-dildo, I noticed, that they were covered in cum. "Wow", I said, "What a beautiful mess you created. We have a real pain-slut here! This will get you a price."

I left the ball dildo up her ass doing its work and sat across her belly with my back to her face.

Some vibes are essentially an electric toothbrush, featuring a head without the brush. In this case, I used the real thing - a typical electric toothbrush. Starting to attack her clit with the brush made her wince uncontrollably. I kept it in place until I had made her cum two more times.

"There. This was a nice session. I'm looking forward to the next one."

"As said before: you will not remember anything. So, you'll be quite irritated about the piercings when you get back." I said, removing the bonds and the ball gag.

"I will kill you so very slowly..." she threatened, her voice disappearing along with her body into thin air when I finalized the spell, I had prepared.