All Comments on 'Revenge?'

by Wildcard Ky

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
vERY REAL.

I found this story to oh so very real. It was as close to reality as anyone I have ever read. It was excellent.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
VERY REAL ALRIGHT

We all know 2 wrongs make a right, don't we??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Meh

Not bad, but not great. Cliche of course.

rpsuchrpsuchabout 20 years ago
questions

I liked it because of the questions she asked heself. That made it interesting. I would have liked it better had she asked herself some questions before she did it.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
PLEASE!

Wow, a big black guy with a 11" cock, how original. Some day some one is going to write about a small black guy with a 5" cock, but don't hold your breath..

Just another slut story. If she caught her husband cheating she should confronted him, thrown him out and than divorced him instead of showing what a slut she is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Whay is next to come

I enjoyed this story and a I am looking foward to the continuation. You have laid out a foundation that can take this story many ways - a wife starting to think that having other partners might be interesting. A daughter that appears to be having some fun as well. The husband still cheating on his wife. This could be an exciting tale that involves the whole family. I hope you take us further down the road with this family

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Waiting for more

I enjoyed reading your story and am looking forward to the next chapter so we can read about which decision the wife is going to make.... well done and thank you

Bridget69Bridget69about 19 years ago
Real life dilemmas.

Love how this story portrays a woman's inner turmoil regarding her indiscretions. It's also interesting to see how she eventually views and questions the motives of her escapade. I do hope to find out what she decides to do in this situation.

NeedYouNeedYouabout 19 years ago
WHY!!!

If the black cock just once was under 7 inches with a normal human roundness rather than a 10ft. flag pole as big as a beer can is wide, I would have given you a 100 and loved it.

Why the fuck can't people be honest when they write about an affair any affair? Why does the new man have to have 3 legs. Most affairs are done for the excitment and newness and thrill between the people involved. Most woman don't have 44DD tits and fuck like minks. And, the man in most cased will be under 7 inches long. Make it real and replace the huge sex glads with real feelings and the story will 100 better. V

LeariLeariabout 19 years ago
Nice story

I really liked the hot sex, of course my freak ass would have loved some kinkier sex.

As for the person Dside saying she should have kicked her husband out instead of showing us what a slut she is. Do you realize these are porn stories, perhaps you need to stick in the non erotic cat. lol you're a joke

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Good start

How far will this go on? Will she be able to answer her own questions or will she continue. Can you continue please.

sophia janesophia janealmost 19 years ago
~~

Very hot! And I can see why everyone wants you to write more. Please do.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very HOT!

With her husband fucking around on her and she seeking revenge, perhaps she should try to get knocked up by this nigga, having his baby to show to her husband that she, too, could fuck around with the worst of what he considered to be for her to get bred with....a nigga, so he could help raise the half-nigga bastard. He couldn't do much because he had already been fucking around on her and she had the proof of it on those recordings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

Another cheating white slut with a big dick nigger.

GuyJDGuyJDover 18 years ago
Damn Good Story

Okay, maybe it was the typical slutty white wife with a new black lover story but this one seem somewhat different. Because she contemplated the possibility of another encounter gives it more sparks then the slut wife stories that I've read in the past.

And I personally like the revenge factor. It's similar to the way that I wrote "Four Can Play This Game" as a sexy black wife begins an affair with her husband's white mistress' husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
White Husbands Are Such Assholes...

The day I decided to be blacked was the day I declared myself a free woman. And I made it stick. I also realized that by telling my story I was rubbing it in to every shallow bastard of a so-called husband in this world. So. Scott didn't approve any "Miscegnated" relationships? Fuck him! You Go, Girl!

I approved of my getting fucked by different boyfriends, and even receiving "Presents" that my sad little hubster has seen and has wondered about. "How did you afford that diamond bracelet, honey?". "A birthday present from my boss, honey". (That he gave me for dressing in my birthday suit!".)And all the "evening meetings" spent being wined and dined by my boss's best customers (black AND white). One older gentleman wants me to come vacation with him in Cabo this spring. And my boss WILL cover for me. This gentleman has a bottle of viagra and a big dick all with my name on it, and a payday of $25,000 for ONE Week with him in Cabo.

I've already gone on many short vacations with my boss, and I just found out that I'm 6 weeks overdue for my period. And it isn't my husbands, either! It could be one of four gentlemen. All rich , generous to me, and with lots to lose to a woman they scorn. And they won't!

My being fucked senseless every day is a wonderful thing, and the fact that I have more money than my wimpsband makes me feel powerful! What the hell; who needs him? I'm calling the lawyer tomorrow and file. HE cheated on me, so now I'll go public on him! And deny a decent sex life with him, publicly!

Cheat on ME, will he???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
yes

it's the struggle and turmoil within herself that makes this story a bit better than average. Before the recording there wasn't much of a story. From prim and proper to a determined revenge-cheater almost overnight is not difficult to imagine if acting in rage. Planning and carry out the revenge cold bloodedly is quit a change of character. And afterwards comes indeed the big question "What now ?". Interesting to see a sequel. G.Belgium.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Think

REVENGE....Think!!!

I think the majority of faithful loving wives of 20 years or more would breakdown crying in despair, after hving listened to the tape. After a lot of confusing thought of why, what happened and how I would think she would want to consult a friend or family for consul.

Now, coming up with the revenge as quick as she did, leaves some unanswered questions for the reader. Calmly and quickly she has the whole revenge planned. Next, she methodically waits and picks out the collaborator, the man she chooses to cheat with, and again, methodically goes about calmly telling him what she wants all through the night, no hesitation. At first she says NO to giving him her number, this makes her feel that her purpose in the affair is strictly a one time event as planned, only for revenge. However, at the last minute, maybe she should have his number, just in case?

Alright, she wasn't a slut or even planning on it but, a strange piece of ass with a fantasy of her choosing felt like just the right thing right now and she wouldn't feel guilty of infidelity because she was getting revenge? What, no camera, video or tape recorder? Hmmm, this woman is well thought out so why not the equipment to prove and exact her revenge. Hmmm, deep down, maybe subconcsiously, she was getting a thrill by way of what could be a (one time(?)) free pass.

The problem could be that she decides what is good for the goose is good for the gander and she embarks on reciprocal flings (affairs) while hubby is away. The problem would arise when, if she stuck to black, they like to own white trophies and begin to dictate how and when and with who their trophies get fucked. Other possibility, she begins to have flings with interesting, educated, successful business men and one or two things happen. One, she begins to fall in love (heavily) with one or two, having been treated to lavish, all expense weekends at luxury locations with a few men who also insisted on giving her spending money (?), she thinks...Part time prostitution, great sex and money...Hmmm1

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
strange

its strange how we think something is one thing and its another. the race thing is ..incidental more basic emotions. there, her life is changed and the how is the question denading an answer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
both are now worthless cheaters

revenge sex doesnt solve the issues of breaking your trust and vows to each other now she is just as bad.

who does it first doesnt matter its the fact they both are scum.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Time to End the Marriage!

Hubby and the wife both saying they love each other but enjoying sex more with others? (Oh yeah,hubby will be just fine with his wife sucking and fucking Big Black Cocks.) Time to let a divorce set you both free!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
there is no revenge here

just two cheaters.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Mistress & Revenge = DIVORCE

Anne may have still loved Scott but divorce was on the horizon. When she soon became pregnant,Scott believed it was his and Anne went with it. But the marriage ended abruptly when ,while in the delivery room as Anne gave birth, Scott saw a head and body slide out that was blacker than the Ace of Spades.

Anne and Kendall Jr now share an apartment with Kellie and little Odell,(Now Anne understood why Kellie had been so secretive about her boyfriend),who was born 2 days after Kendall Jr.

Darren never did return from college.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
PAYBACKS DONT ALWAYS HURT THE ONE CHEATING

it sometimes bites the revenge seeker. TK U MLJ LV NV

mmbny47mmbny47almost 7 years ago
Your on a roll don't stop now

Please tell us what went on when Scott got home. Did she get pregnant? Did she go back for more black cock??? Chapter two would be very nice.

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Until she found out she was pregnant with a black twins. What would Scott do? What would Kendall want? Who would she end up with over wouldbshe end up alone?

Time for chapter two.

furlovingchloefurlovingchloeabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed it. As there is so much on this subject on Lit, its hard to get interesting stories. This was. As been said i'd have loved to read a part 2 of this one !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous