All Comments on 'Revenge?'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
lol.....that was wild

the wife should had fucked in front of him, that's revenge and the daughter is a pornstar in waiting. The husband is a willing cheating cuckold......gave it a 4, nice writing Mag

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
go away

GO AWAY

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No Wimps Here

Good Story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
All this carnal & emotional hubris doesn't bode well for the grade point average !

Good story though. I wouldn't be enjoying it quite so much if I was the tuition paying parent of principal character, however.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Start of a open marriage. Mutual agreement, the husband started the cheating and he aproved the affair(s) for his wife. From this point both have not any humiliation.

BTW If one of the spouses is one woman man or one man woman it will end with divorce with high likely or the husband finds a good bimbo for new wife.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A LOT OF DRAMA AND ENTANGLEMENT IN THIS STORY

and this was only Chapter 1. TK U MLJ LV NV.....not trying to outguess or predict the author MM I can forsee several more chapters to this.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
As always fine work

MGM knows how to produce good material and this time we haven`t any idea where it is going... He may be leaving it here!

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Good

He is young and dumb. Good thing the man was not pissed, he may have needed medical instead of studying it. I still have cars that cost fifteen bucks to drive into town, it's not that far. :)

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Some Good Reading!!!!!!

Thanks for a good read and something different.

C_frommnC_frommnover 12 years ago
Good Story

Great Character in Rick. Can't wait to see how it goes from here does Sissy get pissy when she finds out her Mom is doing a guy she did or do they Double Team him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Now this is different.

I was expecting a wife cheeting and the husband messing her up?

Instead we get a unsure kid and an older lady he doesn't quite know what to do with. With a husband that wants her out of his hair so he can go mess around himself.

Real good, I liked the woman getting truned on by a loud fast car since I have seen that happen.

I think I will go get an account.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Different but okay.

Thanks for another good story.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Nice

but I would change the ending, to simplistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Part two

Please mrs. Needs love only this guy can give ,the old man has blown it big time.

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
Fun story

A youthful snapshot...loads of fun to read.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Well now there you go again

A hard turn from the straight and narrow norm -

I liked it and accept the kid went in without much self control or understanding and just rolled with it - and had a bit of fun too -

He is probably right for not wanting to stay involved but also probably will get some more and really should stay away from Sissy - Mom is less likely to screw up his life she is honest if no longer faithful.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Good read

Needs a chap 2 ;)

Thx

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
CAREFUL OF GREEKS AND GIFTS

and then there is the Gift Horse, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
revenge is sweet so they say

the daughter is a fuck slut and the mother just wanted revenge...never works out but if they enjoy then go for it have fun - sow some wild oats then once he qualifies he can look for a permanent relationship...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Strange

Lots of fucked up people in this tale. Oh, and a future pornstar.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
left alone?

probably not

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Choppy.

Too many one-sentence paragraphs. Childish.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good writer

But not a story that I cared for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That’s It?!

All that work and that’s the best ending you can come up with?! Or is there a sequel to this story I don’t know about. Yet. I hope there is one, it would make the ending to this one a lot easier to swallow. I’ll be looking. 1 star for this one. Even grading on a curve, this one just doesn’t cut it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loving wives stories are told from the point of view

of the cheating wife or the guy getting cheated on, not the teenager banging a horny milf

This sould be in either mature or erotic couplings

MormonJackMormonJackover 4 years ago
How I wish I could have been that kid!

I was tall, skinny, just like him. How I wish I could have experienced what he did.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

a second chapter would be nice to find out what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where is the revenge in turning yourself into a slut?

And exposing herself to every sexually transmitted disease known to man. It makes no sense. When her actions come to light, what will people think of her behavior? Not good.

1 star

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
Fucking

hilarious. A teenager’s wet dream. Definitely dodged a bullet with the daughter. Like mother like daughter.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Damn

This was a strange tale. I guess the kid had a lot of un. Now he has to grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

its a treat story, but personally i feel it needs more. thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good fantasy stroke material. I generally liked it and I offer, what I hope to be, helpful criticism from here on. The characters were a little two-dimensional, but having lived in farm country they were probably more believable to me than they may be to others. (Country girls...!) I had to step out of the story to justify the "I've had engine work done but can't afford gas" thing; IMO it should have been explained/inferred in the story that the work was probably done before he became a med student rather than deduced logically by the reader. Also, and this is certainly open for debate, unless mannerisms of speech are integral to the story or the character, dialogue should be more grammatically correct, as if being remembered while retelling the story rather than being acted in front of a camera. Not a show-stopper, but the less the reader has to stop and interpret, the easier the story flows and more enjoyable the read. Having said that, I did enjoy reading it. I haven't checked the author's other work yet, but I look forward to doing so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice story. Well done and presented without flaws. Thank you for a great read.

l0ver0tical0ver0tica6 months ago

Yup! Liked this one. 5 stars...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2706 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories