Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Kevin returned from the golf tournament shortly after six the next evening, Laura was not in the room. He suspected she was involved in one of the activities that had been organized to occupy the women while the men golfed. Kevin knew that a late-night informal buffet dinner was scheduled for around nine and Laura wanted to attend. Knowing she would need the bathroom once she returned, Kevin seized the opportunity and jumped into the shower. Thirty minutes later, showered, shaved and dressed in casual clothing for the evening, he settled into one of the heavy armchairs with a book to await Laura's arrival.

It wasn't a long wait. Before he had completed the second chapter, Laura's keycard in the lock announced her return. Laden with a half dozen packages, she swung into the foyer and kicked the door shut behind her with one foot. Flinging the purchases into the remaining chair, she collapsed backward onto the bed with a loud sigh.

"What a day!" she exclaimed as she kicked off her shoes. "I've been shopping for hours. I played hooky from the day's activities. They were all going to craft fairs or garage sales or something. Funny, everyone has gotten so....so domestic. Even Ginny Rolfe has become dull. She used to be a lot of fun. My time was better spent in shopping. Probably more expensive too, but wait 'till you see what I bought. How was the golf?"

Good. She doesn't suspect a thing, he thought. He hadn't been sure last night, but if she knew, she would hardly be this nonchalant. He had been suffering pangs of guilt and fear throughout the day. Guilt he could eventually deal with. The fear was something else. Losing Laura, particularly over some meaningless mid-life-panic romp in the hay, was another matter. That she would walk out of his life without a backward glance if she knew about Veronica, he had little doubt.

"Shitty, but thanks for asking," he replied. "Randy Arthur, Mike Nolan and C.J. were in the foursome with me. Mike and I got along OK in school but Randy and C.J. are the same assholes they were twenty years ago. Somebody on the reunion committee has a sadistic streak. One foursome had Cal Tucker and Bob Neely teamed together. They've hated each other all their lives. By the third hole they nearly came to blows over something or another."

"Joanne Brackett."

"What?"

"Joanne Brackett Tucker. Didn't you see the two of them at the reception last night? Bob was positively panting after her the minute they showed up. By ten o'clock, Joanne had downed a few too many and wandered outside for some air. Bob apparently followed her out. When Cal went looking for Joanne, he found her half passed out on a park bench with Bob groping around under her dress. If you'll recall, Joanne and Bob were an item for a while in school. Why Bob still has the hots for her I can't imagine, particularly with Veronica Henley on the loose."

"How do you know all this?" Kevin asked, cringing inwardly at Laura's casual mention of Veronica but now more convinced than ever that she remained ignorant of last night's activities.

"Everyone within the Denver city limits could hear Cal and Bob going at it. I found Joanne bawling in the ladies room a few minutes later and ended up with the whole story. Where the hell were you anyway? I looked around for you and then gave up. I'm still pissed off at you for leaving me alone."

"Ollie Regal had some investment briefs he wanted me to look at. We got to drinking beer in his room and I lost track of time. Sorry."

"I thought maybe you were with Veronica," Laura said, grinning impishly. "I didn't see her around either."

"Not my type," Kevin said, swallowing hard.

"No, you're right about that. She's not. But I am. I think I'll take a bath. We have a lot of time to kill before the buffet. You read your book. When I come out, I'm going to show you something you'll never forget." With that she gathered up several of her packages and retreated to the bathroom.

It was beginning to look like his stupidity of the night before would remain undetected. Not only that, it now seemed as though he was about to get laid. Kevin had no idea what Laura had in mind but it was sure to be erotic and inventive. If she said she was going to show him something he'd never forget, Kevin knew he was in for a treat.

For twenty minutes he tried to rekindle some interest in his book without much success. Giving up, he set the book aside and tried to imagine what Laura might have in mind. A host of possibilities crossed his mind, all exciting, all variations on themes from the past, all quickly raising his level of arousal to a fever pitch with predictable results - an insistent erection straining at the fabric of his slacks.

Without warning, the bathroom door opened and Kevin looked up to see Laura leaning provocatively against the door frame, cradling an elbow in one hand while several pair of handcuffs dangled suggestively from the forefinger of the other. As she stood there, ankles crossed, handcuffs swinging gently from her fingertip, he stared at the gorgeous woman in front of him.

Her auburn hair had been teased into the wild mane she often employed for their sexual encounters. She was beautifully made up, the subtle shadings lending an exotic cast to her high cheekbone features. Delicate gold earrings dangled an inch or so below each ear. A butterfly pendant on a thin gold chain rested in deep cleavage. Her dress was of black silk. Thin spaghetti straps left her shoulders bare, the neckline revealing just enough of her magnificent breasts to make his pulse quicken. The hemline halted at mid-thigh. Long shapely legs rose majestically from three-inch open toed black heels. Thin straps crisscrossed her elegant ankles. Her beautifully tanned legs were bare. Panties were unlikely.

Laura slowly crossed the room, swinging the cuffs and moving with erotic grace. She stopped in front of Kevin's chair.

"Turn your chair so that it faces the bottom of the bed and sit back down," she commanded.

He did as he was told, positioning the massive chair three or four feet from one corner of the bed near the foot, facing the headboard. He reclaimed his seat. Glancing around, Kevin saw that he was in a perfect position to watch whatever Laura was going to do. The mirrored closet doors were to his left and on the opposite side of the bed. From his vantage point in the chair, he would have a direct frontal view of Laura's activities on the bed plus the added advantage of her image in the mirror.

Kneeling before him, Laura quickly and securely fastened his wrists and ankles to the chair. Although he had some freedom of motion, the weight of the bulky chair would prevent any meaningful movement. Until released, he would be the helpless victim Laura intended.

Satisfied that he was truly immobilized, Laura closed the curtains and then moved about the room, dimming, repositioning and extinguishing lamps until the room was artistically bathed in muted light. Unlighted areas of the room were in deep shadow while others were dimly but clearly illuminated. It was obvious that she was preparing for some sort of performance. Kevin could hardly contain himself.

Apparently pleased with the effect she had created, Laura seated herself at the foot of the bed, facing him, and crossed one leg over the other. A flash of thigh above her tan line confirmed Kevin's speculation about panties and sent his heart racing and his cock throbbing in anticipation.

"Kevin, do you remember what I've always said I would do if I caught you screwing another woman?"

Aha! They had played variations of this game before; always when Kevin was restrained. He would answer her question and then she would describe, in exquisite detail, the punishment he would receive for his transgressions.

"Sure," he responded, now certain of what the next hour or so would entail. "You'd hire someone to fuck you and make me watch."

At this point in the game she would usually position herself in the center of the bed and begin to describe her activities with a phantom lover. Several of the dildos and vibrators they owned would almost certainly be employed. Laura would cum several times before releasing Kevin so he could fuck her as the final act in her performance.

"I saw you with Veronica Henley last night," she said without warning, her voice deadly calm.

Kevin's gut froze and his heart began to hammer inside his chest as he struggled to keep his face expressionless. It was part of the fantasy. It had to be. Or she was just fishing, still disturbed about his disappearance last night.

"Yeah well, you know how those things go," he quipped, playing along or trying to call her bluff, not sure which.

"I'm serious, Kevin. I saw the whole thing. You and Veronica talking with your heads together. Then she glides out, looking about as inconspicuous as a whore in church, and you begin to glance around like a nervous schoolboy. You were trying to locate me no doubt, but I was behind a group of people in a corner where you couldn't easily see me. You looked guilty as hell. Your face was flushed and your ears were bright red."

Kevin was getting alarmed. What she was describing was accurate. So far. He had to find out what else she knew.

"Oh come on, Laura. I told you I went to Ollie's room. If I left shortly after Veronica it was only coincidence."

"Don't try to lie about it, Kevin. You looked so fucking guilty that I followed you out. You went to an empty conference room. There was a good hiding place in that conference room. I can't believe you didn't hear me. I was in the room with you, you deceitful jerk! Quite a performance on your part."

"Bullshit!" he bluffed, his heart pounding at coronary speed. That fucking media booth!

Suddenly, Laura cried out in a high falsetto, sending a white hot dagger of fear slicing through his body, "Oh yes! Yes! Fuck me from the back!"

She knew. Those were Veronica's exact words. Worse yet, he realized that he had heard Laura in the room but was too fogged by alcohol and lust to realize he and Ronnie were being watched. Instead, he had integrated the small noises into their own activities on the conference room table.

"Look, Laura...."

"No, I'll talk. You listen," she said with icy calm. "In a few minutes, a man named Alan will knock on the door. While you were golfing today, I hired him to come up to our room tonight. He is going to fuck me and you are going to watch. Just like I've been telling you for years."

"Laura ..."

"Hush. There's nothing you can do about it so just listen to me. I want to tell you all about it."

"I don't want to hear it!"

"You have no choice."

Kevin sat in stunned silence, knowing their lives had suddenly and irrevocably changed for the worse. Laura's voice was outwardly calm but her anger was seething just beneath the surface as she continued.

"I made up my mind early this morning but I had no idea how to make the arrangements. Picking up a guy in the hotel bar isn't my style. Too public and I couldn't be sure I wouldn't get some wacko. I paced around up here for an hour this morning and then it hit me. The hotel concierge. They're supposed to be discreet and resourceful. Once I hit on the solution, it took me another thirty minutes to get my courage up."

"After that, it was all ridiculously easy. The concierge never batted an eye when I told him I needed an escort for about seven this evening. All he wanted to know was whether I needed an escort for a public gathering or for something more private."

"When I told him it was privacy I needed, he led me to a seat in the lobby and said that I would be contacted by a representative of the escort service within fifteen minutes. I must have looked a little embarrassed because he took a moment to reassure me that my request was not at all unusual. Apparently, now that more women are scaling the corporate ladder, their behavior on business trips is beginning to mirror you men. Imagine that."

"Laura, listen to me.........," Kevin interjected, wanting to assure her that he wasn't like other men on business trips.

"I know, I know. You've never cheated on me before last night. But let me finish. As promised, about ten minutes later an absolutely stunning young woman took a seat next to me. She was carrying a thin black briefcase."

"I understand that you are in need of an escort. I've brought a portfolio of our employees. I'm told your needs are private. Will you be requiring a man or a woman?" she asked me.

"I was a little stunned. She said this in the most straightforward way. Very businesslike, but cordial and professional at the same time. When I told her I needed a male companion for an hour or so about seven this evening, she nodded and opened her briefcase. Removing a small loose leaf binder, she opened it to the first page. I could see another one just like it in her case, presumably the female portion of her service staff."

"These are our male escorts. I have placed small tabs on those who are available this evening. Before you make your choice, let me explain the terms. We charge a flat rate fee of five hundred dollars for two hours. Everything, whatever your preference, is included in that price. There are a few rules. One, you pay the full price in advance if our business is concluded satisfactorily this morning. Two, you determine his actions during the time he is with you. We want to meet your needs. He will arrive fully equipped for whatever you wish and a full range of other activities should you change your mind during the evening. The choices are up to you. If you have any special requirements or desires, it would be best to discuss them with me now so I can ensure your escort is properly prepared. Three, he will not consummate the sex act, and by that I mean he will not actually enter you, until you specifically direct him to do so. This rule is for his protection. Occasionally, we have a client who changes her mind after it's too late. By requiring that you instruct him to enter you, we can all avoid an embarrassing and perhaps legally complicated situation later on. Four, you may demand at any time that he stop and he will do so immediately. He will resume only at your direction. Finally, we guarantee at least one full hour of intercourse before ejaculation or until the theoretical two hour limit is reached. I say 'theoretical' because our escorts are practical men who do not punch time clocks. The two hours are a minimum. If premature ejaculation occurs, your money will be refunded. An unlikely event, I assure you. Now, if all that is acceptable to you, please take your time before making your selection. Once you choose, I'll handle the rest."

Laura paused briefly to catch her breath and then resumed her story. "I know I was beet red by the time she finished talking but she was kind enough to pretend not to notice. I really couldn't believe how matter-of-fact she was about everything. But somehow I felt at ease around her and soon began to leaf through the book. I chose Alan. When you see him, you'll know why. You wouldn't believe the descriptions, the photos and the statistics contained in that book. Everything a woman might like to know about a potential lover is in there. After making my choice, describing what I wanted and paying her in cash, she assured me I had made an excellent selection and then left the hotel."

Kevin couldn't process what he had just heard. Part of him wanted to believe that they were still engaged in fantasy. Another part of him understood that this game was deadly serious.

"Laura, don't do this. Please. Veronica doesn't mean a thing to me. It was just one of those stupid things. It won't ever happen again. I promise."

Laura looked at him steadily for a long moment and then went for the jugular. "Alan doesn't mean a thing to me. It will just be one of those stupid things. It won't happen again. I promise.....as long as you don't cheat on me ever again."

"Dammit, Laura!" he shouted. "At least you had a choice. No one made you watch."

Once again Laura studied him with a thoughtful expression on her face. After a minute or so, she replied.

"You're right. I did have a choice. I didn't have to watch but chose to do so. On the other hand, tough shit. You don't get a choice."

"Why don't you tell him you changed your mind when he arrives?" Kevin suggested in despair.

"Not a prayer. I'm going through with it. You can close your eyes or you can watch. It's up to you."

He swallowed hard, his throat dry, his pulse pounding in his ears. "I'll watch," he croaked.

"I thought you might."

A soft rap on the door seconds later snapped Kevin's head around. Laura got up to cross the room.

"Laura....," Kevin began once more.

Ignoring him, she stopped near the door.

"Who is it?" she called.

"Alan," a male voice replied.

With that, Laura swung open the door and stood aside, gesturing for a shadowy figure to enter the room. Kevin's nightmare had begun.

Laura closed the door, grasped him by the hand and led him into the center of the room. As they passed Kevin's chair, Laura waved a hand in his direction.

"Alan, this is my husband, Kevin. He's tied up this evening and will not be joining us. You may ignore him completely. He cannot interfere."

Alan looked Kevin over quickly, his eyes lingering for a moment on the handcuffs, and then dismissed him, shifting his gaze back to Laura. In his line of work there were probably few surprises left.

Kevin studied the man in anguish. He looked like a Chippendale dancer. He was casually dressed in loose but stylish clothing that failed to conceal his well-built, muscular body. He was a handsome man.

He was also instantly smitten by Laura's beauty. Hunger was immediately and plainly written on his face. Although sex was his business, it seemed unlikely that he was often hired to take care of the needs of someone as beautiful as she.

Laura was still holding his hand as they stood in the center of the room. He studied her for a moment longer and then placed his other hand on her waist.

"God, you're beautiful," he breathed.

"Thank you," she murmured softly, lowering her eyes.

"I believe the rules were explained to you. Do you understand them?" he asked, getting right down to business.

"They're simple enough," she said, looking up into his eyes.

With that, he gently drew her to him and kissed her softly.

Laura stiffened at his touch and recoiled slightly, sending a surge of hope coursing through her husband. Maybe she would not be able to go through with it. Kevin had heard the rules too. Unless she specifically instructed him to enter her, the damage would be limited to a little foreplay. Maybe that was her real intention, to give him a solid scare for an hour or so and then ask Alan to leave. Hope springs eternal, so Kevin began to relax a little.

It was probable that Alan often had to deal with client apprehension as an occupational hazard. He did not appear to be the least bit put off by her reluctance. Instead, he gently drew her close to him and began to slowly massage the small of her back. She remained stiff and unresponsive. At first.

Laura began to relax as he continued his touch, gently loosening the muscles of her back with one hand and stroking the back of her neck with the other. Soon she was leaning against him, her arms around his waist, her head resting on his chest.

After several more moments of slow, rhythmic massage, he tilted her chin upward and kissed her once again. Laura's reaction was entirely different this time. At first she did nothing at all, only permitting the kiss to continue. But within a few seconds she began to stir, and before Kevin fully understood that she was not going to withdraw this time, she slipped one arm about Alan's neck and began to return his kiss. She was tentative at first, but quickly responded to him with a passion that is uniquely her own. Kevin's heart began to pound and a sharp pang of miserable doubt sliced through his mind. Alan immediately sensed the change in Laura's response and pulled her tightly to him. As Kevin watched in growing apprehension, he dropped one hand and began to gently squeeze and caress her ass. She responded by pushing her pelvis into his and rotating her hips slightly against an invisible, but surely present, erection. His hand moved slowly down to the back of her thigh and then just as slowly underneath the hem of her short dress. He broke from the kiss when he realized she was not wearing panties.