All Comments on 'Revenge'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutover 10 years ago
Fresh and creative!

Great story and even better stroke material. Could there be another chapter in your head to share?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a giant pile of manure

And the ending was just diarrhea.

Matbell79Matbell79over 10 years ago
Great stroking material

I loved this story and masterbated over it several times. God I wish it could happen to me.

MaidpaulineMaidpaulineabout 10 years ago
I just adored this story

OH Cyanlot, I just love your stories. I wish so so much I were Cherry. I think I would go and get dressed and made up again. I would love to be Buck's gurl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just awful

When they started to walk him down the hall in the beginning, knock them down and remove the hood. Regardless of the handcuffs, beat the crap out of them and call the Police. They're guilty of trespassing, assault, battery, kidnapping to name a few crimes. The rest of this was complete bullshit and not worth the time spent reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Absolutely Love This

I just wanted to say that I love this story and that I so much wish that there was an epilogue for the story. I would have loved an epilogue that shows that Buck not only fuck him but it turns into a relationship that could blossom into more than a quick fuck. That just seems like a great way to end it and if I had the creative mind that you do I would do it myself but I do not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You still stupid and boring

nill

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story telling

totally loved your story you have a great wicked mind keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No matter what, those two cunts will have died, slowly over days, tremendously painful. Disfigured, mutilated, skinned, burned, cut and broken they would beg to finish them.

Wow and to think about that I am a pacifist, makes one wonder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous