All Comments on 'Revenge'

by Originsunknown

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

Awesome story, loved it! Something tells me there might just be another chapter on the way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sequel ?

Left it wide open for a sequel....?? Loved it !

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 4 years ago

Nice twist at the end

lantern04lantern04over 4 years ago
More please.

Please tell me there's going to be more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot, but a few issues

1) If they're living at home, including the parents putting money on a card for them for food, odds are they are still on the parents' health insurance. At some point they should get a report about her going on the pill and that she got the prescription after breaking up with her boyfriend. That probably should have been their first clue their kids are fucking.

<P>

2) Pity you decided to make Heather jealous of him fucking Lucy. Having Marcus and Lucy date, or at least let people think that's the situation, would have been the perfect cover for them. (Her bother is dating her best friend? Of course they are going to spend a lot of time together!)

<P>

Even with her jealousy, I would think she would want to eat her brother's cum from Lucy's pussy.

<P>

3) You established Heather was also fucking Jane ("not my fault she likes my pussy more than yours...") It seems odd to exclude her, especially after writing the Jane is fucking hers and Lucy's father. That would seem to the natural setup for a fiveway.

Robinius1Robinius1over 4 years ago
Pretty good.

I really liked this story, up to the point where they were joined by Lucy. The surprise ending was interesting but I would have preferred more about the loving couple and how they made out (no pun intended). Thank you.

tim0277tim0277over 4 years ago

Hope there will be more chapters of this story.

tim0277tim0277over 4 years ago

Hope there will be more chapters

PurduemyronPurduemyronover 4 years ago
Excellent

So many potential plot twists from this. Look forward to many more chapters

GreywolfrisingGreywolfrisingover 4 years ago
Good story..

Looking forward to more family twists.

oldwayneoldwayneover 4 years ago
Good while it lasted!

Five Stars!

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Fun Times

I wonder if Heather planned her seduction? Please tell me mom and dad get involved.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

I don't really think she should disallow him to be with Lucy more than just the once citing jealousy when that is her lover in addition to her brother...that is rather hypocritical. Otherwise I enjoyed this story of yours too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOriginsunknown@Originsunknown
Been writing for a while, will be posting more, all that were mostly written for my wife. As much as I love feedback, be polite! As one of my readers pointed out, this is an amateur site, I'm no professional and write to arouse, not to make a living. Some of my stories have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Revenge Series Info