Revenge

Story Info
Mindy becomes an object of revenge against her fiancé.
5.1k words
4.32
37.8k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,989 Followers

Mike was angry -- very angry. He had invested the last three years of his life building an internet graphics company and was on the verge of landing a big contract when his partner secretly formed another company and stole the client right out from under Mike's nose. He wouldn't answer any of Mike's calls. All Mike got was a short email that said "Sorry -- it's just business. You would have done the same thing."

There was nothing Mike could do. It had all been perfectly legal. Jason took advantage of Mike's stupidity with respect to the business side of the company. Mike was the artist. He trusted Jason. That was his mistake. Jason had manipulated the company documents and accounts in a way that he had complete authority to do pretty much everything he pleased.

Mike wanted blood. He wanted that asshole to die a slow and torturous death. Getting drunk seemed like the best option at the moment. He had to calm his nerves before he did something he would regret. After locking the door to the studio, Mike headed down the street to the nearest bar. He had just thrown down his third shot of tequila when he heard a familiar voice behind him.

"Hi Mike. What are you doing here?"

Mike turned and looked at Mindy Baker with a glare on his face. He was about to lose it and fought desperately to restrain himself. Of all people to walk into the bar on this night, it had to be Jason's fiancée. He wondered how much she knew about what Jason had done. Not much he concluded. Otherwise she wouldn't be standing here with that friendly smile on her pretty face.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Mike asked with a slight slur in his voice.

"Oh, Jason's not here," Mindy replied timidly. "I was meeting a girlfriend after work. We were just leaving when I saw you sitting here. Don't tell Jason -- please. He doesn't like me going to places like this without him."

Mike let his eyes roam up and down Mindy's body. Jason not only had his company, he also had one of the hottest girls in town. Mindy was a walking wet dream. Her full lips and big brown eyes were soft and inviting. Long dark hair hung down over her shoulders. Her 5'4" frame supported a pair of nicely formed tits and a firm ass that stretched her tight jeans like an advertisement. When she moved, her body exuded sexuality. Mindy seemed oblivious to the effect she had on men.

She blushed when she saw how Mike was practically undressing her with his eyes. Mindy was flattered by the attention he was giving her, but she knew it was wrong to encourage him. She was engaged to Jason, and Jason could have a terrible temper when he thought she was flirting with other men, even if it was harmless.

"Um... I better go," Mindy mumbled. "It was good to see you Mike."

"Wait," Mike said, grabbing her arm as she turned to leave. "I, um... I need your advice on something. A website we are constructing for a new client has to appeal to women. You have a good eye, Mindy. Why don't you come to the studio and give me your opinion?"

Mike didn't want her to leave. Mindy was a link to Jason and keeping her nearby seemed like a good idea. His hand tightened its grasp on her arm. Mindy could feel her heart pounding faster. She had always been attracted to Mike, but kept those feelings buried deep. The way he was touching her sent shivers through her body. She needed to get away.

"Um, I don't think that's a good idea," Mindy replied, averting his eyes. "Why don't we wait until Jason can join us?"

"This can't wait," Mike said, tightening his grip. "Come on, Mindy. I promise not to tell Jason about seeing you here if you do this for me. It will only take a second."

Mike guided her out of the bar and onto the sidewalk, keeping a firm grip on her arm. Mindy felt helpless to resist and let him steer her towards the studio. Her heart was beating faster. Something about the way Mike took charge excited her. Just calm down, she told herself. Let him show you what he wants to show you and then leave. No one will get hurt.

They entered the studio, which also served as Mike's apartment. It was a large room with computers and drawing boards on one side, and a lounging area with a TV, bed and tiny kitchen on the other. In the corner were a weight machine and a pull-up bar. Mike guided Mindy to one of the computers with a large screen and had her sit in the chair.

"Look, I should probably warn you that in this business you have to take the clients that are willing to pay, so what you are about to see is from a client that has... well, let's just say his tastes are not as normal as others. Still, I want this to be good art."

Mike clicked the button a few times. The screen filled with a drawing of a naked woman tied to a post. She had leather straps wrapped tightly around her body leaving her tits exposed and a tiny triangle hiding her pussy. Her nipples were pierced with rings that had a chain stretched between them. The dark-haired woman with bright red lipstick had a look of pure lust on her face.

"Tell me, Mindy, do you find this at all erotic, or does it turn you off? I need your opinion."

Mindy blushed and sat there in silence. She didn't know what to say. She did find the image erotic. It was the look in the woman's eyes. It was like she was looking back at Mindy and inviting her to join the dark and masochistic pleasure she was about to receive. Mindy felt her nipples grow hard. 'No' a voice in her head screamed. This is all wrong. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Um... I... I don't think I can help you," Mindy stuttered. "I don't know about these kinds of things. Look, I better get going."

Mike could tell by the way she stared at the screen that she was captivated by the image. He put his hands on her shoulders and forced her to stay in the chair. Mindy didn't offer much resistance. She felt his strong hands squeeze her firmly and shuddered. Her head was pounding with excitement that she knew she shouldn't be feeling. Mike reached down and clicked the mouse until the image on the screen changed.

"I had considered this one but it just seemed too over the top for me. What do you think?"

The same woman was on her knees with her hands tied behind her back. A spiked iron collar was tight around her neck. A man standing behind her was pulling on a chain attached to it. With his other hand, he was cracking a whip across her bare ass. Her legs were spread with a clear image of her pussy dripping from between her cheeks. Her face was turned enough to see the pleasure she was feeling. A caption on the bottom read, "I was a bad girl. Master had to punish me."

"Oh..." Mindy gasped. "I... um... I don't know. It's... um..."

She couldn't collect her thoughts. Things seemed to be spinning out of control. Mike tightened his grip so much that it almost hurt. Mindy felt her pussy clench. A trickle of juice escaped into her panties. She didn't know why her body was responding like this. She wasn't that kind of girl, or was she? She couldn't take her eyes off the image in front of her.

"You know, some girls like it like that," Mike said. "They get pleasure from rough sex. I once read that many women have a secret desire to be taken against their will, but they are afraid to act on their feelings. Have you ever thought about having sex like this?"

The image on the screen changed. The same woman was hanging against a wall with her hands tied together and pulled up over her head stretching her arms high. A gag was stuffed in her mouth. Her feet were tied to rings in the floor spreading her legs wide. Two nipple clamps were chained together with a small weight tugging down on them. A man was standing next to her with his hand choking her neck. In his other hand he was pumping a huge spiked dildo into her pussy.

"No... no, please," Mindy begged with tears streaming down her cheeks. "I don't want to see anymore. I shouldn't be here with you. I'm Jason's fiancée. Please Mike -- let me go."

Those were the words she used but they didn't reflect what she was feeling. Mindy couldn't remember the last time she had been so sexually excited. Her nipples felt like they were going to burst. Her pussy twitched and clenched, soaking her panties with cunt juice. She felt Mike's fingers gently slide around her throat. Her body trembled.

"Did you know that Jason stole this business right out from under me?" Mike asked, tightening his grip on her neck. "I trusted him. I was a fool. Now he's going to pay, and you're going to help me. How do you think he will feel when he finds out I fucked his fiancée?"

"No... no. I can't. Jason will..."

"DON'T EVER use that name in front of me," Mike shouted while squeezing her neck so hard Mindy could barely breathe. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way. What will it be, Mindy?"

Mike let go of her neck and spun her chair around until she was facing him. He unfastened his pants and pushed them down along with his briefs. A huge cock wavered back and forth in front of her face. He grabbed her hair, twisting it until she was looking up at him.

Mindy struggled to pull away but his grip on her hair was too tight. She looked up and saw the determination in his eyes. Her eyes moved to his cock and she gasped when she realized how much bigger he was than Jason. A shudder went through her body. No, she thought, I can't. I'm engaged to Jason. She reached into her purse and found her phone. Mindy hit redial knowing it was Jason she had called last.

"Please Mike, this thing with the business must be a mistake," Mindy pleaded. "Ja... he would never do that to you. Let me call him and we can straighten everything out."

"Good idea, Mindy," Mike said, taking the phone from her hand. "I would be very interested in what he has to say when he finds out his fiancée has his partner's cock in her mouth."

"No," she begged with tears streaming down her face. "Talk to Jason first."

"I told you not to say HIS FUCKING NAME."

Mike pressed the tip of his cock against her lips and shoved it into her mouth. At the same time, he hit the speaker button on the phone and laid it on the desk. It was still ringing. This was perfect, Mike thought. By the time Jason arrived, she would be screaming with pleasure. He couldn't wait to see the look on his face.

Mindy felt his hard flesh slide over her tongue. At first she struggled to pull away, but his grip on her hair was so tight it was painful to move. She felt him slide deeper and slam it in and out so hard she almost choked. She also realized that her pussy was still leaking and her panties were soaked. She couldn't possibly be enjoying this, could she?

"Hey, baby," Jason said, finally answering the phone. "What is it and why aren't you back here at the apartment?"

"Oh, hi Jason," Mike replied. "Mindy stopped by the office to help me with a project. I would let you tell her all about it, but unfortunately she can't talk right now because she has something big and hard in her mouth."

Mike fucked her face hard and fast, causing Mindy to make loud gagging and choking sounds. Spit was dripping from her chin and tears were running down her cheeks. Mike forced his cock into her throat and held it deep. She struggled to pull away so she could breathe. When he finally pulled out, Mindy coughed loudly and gasped for air. Spit poured out from her lips.

"You're a dead man," Jason yelled into the phone.

Mike yanked her out of the chair and pushed her face first onto the computer table, bending her arm behind her back so she couldn't move. Before she could say anything, he twisted her arm higher. Mindy screamed in pain. He yanked down her jeans and panties. With a single thrust, he plunged his cock deep into her cunt. At the same time he shoved a finger up her ass.

"Mindy?" Jason asked. "Is he hurting you? Talk to me baby."

"Oh god, ooohhhh... JJJ... Jaaaaason..."

Mike pushed a second finger up Mindy's asshole twisting them around inside. His cock continued to hammer her pussy. Mindy squealed. She didn't want to be enjoying this, but she couldn't help herself. The pressure in her belly continued to build until it could no longer be contained.

"NNNNNNNHGGGGGHHHHHH... AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH..."

Her body thrashed and jerked in a series of uncontrollable spasms. Pussy juice streamed down her thighs. Mike pulled his cock from her cunt and pressed the head against her sphincter.

"No, please," she begged between breaths, "Not there."

He pushed. The knob of his cock punched into her asshole. Mike dribbled a strand of spit down her crack for lubrication and shoved his cock deeper. Mindy screamed in pain but Mike showed no mercy. He went deeper and deeper into her dark passage.

"What are you doing to her?" Jason asked. "Stop it right now, I'm warning you."

"Hey partner, don't worry about Mindy. That sausage she ate just didn't agree with her. First she choked on it and now I think she's feeling it in her bowels."

Mike drove the last few inches of his cock into her asshole. Mindy was now whimpering rather than screaming. He remained deep inside her ass without moving.

"Mindy baby, talk to me," Jason pleaded. "What's he doing to you?"

"Cool it man," Mike replied, yanking her head up from the table by her hair. "Everything's okay. I think she's feeling a little better and can tell you herself. Go ahead, Mindy. Tell him how much you are enjoying yourself."

Mike reached around her body and pinched her nipple so hard that Mindy screamed. It really hurt, but then something else happened. Her pussy clenched and a gush of cunt juice soaked into her panties. The pain excited her. Everything he was doing excited her.

"Oh god Jason," she moaned and whimpered. "I'm so sorry..."

"See, buddy... everything is just fine," Mike said slamming her face back down on the table. "Not only that, but I think your girlfriend is enjoying herself. In fact, I'm going to let you listen while we finish the project."

Mike plunged his cock in and out of her ass with deep and powerful thrusts. Mindy squealed. He went faster and faster. Jason was screaming obscenities into the phone.

"I'm sorry, Mindy," Mike said loud enough for Jason to hear between her squeals. "I'm so busy fucking your ass that I forgot to pay attention to your pussy."

Mike picked up a microphone with a bulbous head that was hooked into a powerful amplifier. He shoved it up Mindy's cunt, sliding it in and out of her pussy while he fucked her ass. Mindy was helpless to stop what happened next. The pressure in her bowels and deep in her cunt merged together in an explosion of ecstasy. Her body jerked and twisted as more juices streamed down her legs. Her screams of pleasure were unmistakable. Jason continued yelling obscenities.

Mike flipped the switch of the amplifier to the 'on' position. A tiny current of electricity shot through Mindy's cunt. She screamed. After a few seconds he shut it off and then turned it on again. Mindy felt the shock reverberate through her body. It was painful but somehow, in the middle of the second jolt, her pussy exploded with another powerful orgasm. The third jolt sent her spinning into another dimension.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh... oh god... oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Mike pulled Mindy's limp body up from the desk and threw her into the chair. He took two alligator clips and attached them to her nipples, hooking the wire to the same dc power source with the microphone. He pressed the microphone against her clit and flipped the on switch. A blood curdling scream came out of her mouth as she twisted in the chair. Jason was cursing and swearing up a storm.

"What's the matter, Jason? You seem upset about something. You shouldn't be. Mindy has turned into quite a good assistant. In fact, I think I'll send you some pictures. You'll be really proud of her. We have to run now. We have work to do. Bye Jason."

Mike figured they had at least forty-five minutes before Jason arrived. Mindy was slumped over in the chair moaning. He grabbed her hair and forced her to look up at him with glazed eyes.

"Let's show Jason what a good little cock sucker you are. He'll be pleased to see how far I'm able to get mine down your throat. Then maybe I'll give you a reward."

Mike jammed his cock into her mouth and snapped a few pictures of his cock sliding in and out between her lips. He took some more with it buried in her throat. She struggled to pull away but Mike was too strong. He fucked her face hard and deep, occasionally snapping a photo with her phone. When he felt cum boiling in his balls, Mike pulled out of her mouth and yanked her head back by the hair. He aimed his cock at her face.

Mindy was coughing and gasping for air when the first blast of thick cream erupted from the head of his cock and sprayed like a hose up her nose and across her forehead. Another blast landed in her hair and splashed down the side of her face. Spurt after spurt drenched her until it was running down her cheeks and dripping from her chin. Mike continued to snap photos with Mindy's phone. He selected the best ones and typed a message before he hit send. It said, "Dear Jason. I hope you enjoy the pictures. Working with Mike is so much fun. Love Mindy."

Mike ripped the rest of Mindy's clothes from her body and used duct tape to tie her to the chair. He told her he needed to go out for a few minutes. Mindy sat there with cum still dripping down her face. She wanted to be disgusted with everything he had done to her, but she would be lying to herself. The truth was difficult to accept. Mindy had never been so sexually aroused in her life. For some reason, the pain and the abuse only added to the pleasure. Mindy felt tears well up in her eyes as she understood what she was becoming. This new person hiding inside her body scared her. It also excited her.

As these thoughts drifted through her head, Mindy realized she had to pee in the worst way. The beers she had at the bar had filled her bladder, and the things Mike had done to her pussy and ass only added to the urge. Mindy wasn't sure how long she could hold it. Ten minutes later she was squirming in the chair and squeezing her thighs together to contain the pressure in her bladder. It was a losing battle. A small gush escaped and trickled down her ass.

Mindy shifted in the chair, hoping that would ease the urge. It didn't. More pee gushed from her pussy until she was sitting in a puddle. She shifted again, but it was a losing battle. The dam burst and she lost control of her bladder. Pee streamed out between her legs and poured over the edges of the chair, splattering onto the floor. The huge puddle of pee grew bigger and bigger until Mindy was finally was able to squeeze it to a stop. Mike walked in the door just when she was finishing. He had a bag in his hand from the sex shop around the corner.

"What the fuck is this?" He screamed. "Did you pee all over my office?"

"I'm sorry," she replied meekly.

Mindy turned red with embarrassment. She hadn't meant to do it. She just couldn't hold it back. She knew Mike wasn't going to buy that or any other excuse. He was going to punish her. That though sent a chill of excitement through her body. What was she becoming?

Mike opened the bag and took out the items he had bought, laying them on the desk one at a time. There was a giant dildo, several vibrators, a butt plug, nipple clamps, handcuffs, a ball gag, a whip with tassels, and a vibrating ass plug. Mindy stared at the gadgets with a mixture of fear and excitement.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it, Mindy. I was hoping we could have a little fun before Jason arrives, but now I have no choice but to punish you. I think I'll follow the old adage that the punishment should match the crime."

Mike pulled down his zipper and took out his cock. He pointed it at Mindy who was still bound to the chair and unable to move. A spray of golden pee shot out from the tip and drenched her tits. The warm liquid streamed down her stomach and over her pussy mixing with the puddle of pee in her chair. Mike moved the stream up to her face. Mindy closed her eyes. It splashed across her forehead and into her hair.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,989 Followers
12