Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your mouth, Mindy. Don't make me have to open it for you."

Tears mixed with pee streamed down her face. The tears were partly for the humiliation, but also for the feelings she wished she wasn't having. The throbbing in her pussy was undeniable. Deep in her subconscious she wanted to be humiliated and spanked and choked and fucked in the ass. She loved the way Mike dominated her. Mindy felt her lips part and her mouth open.

"Good girl."

A powerful spray of pee splashed off the roof of her mouth and gathered in her throat. She couldn't help but gulp down a little, although most of it poured over her lower lip and streamed down across her tits. Mike shoved his cock in her mouth and told her to wrap her lips around him. Her cheeks, filled with pee, puffed out like a chipmunk. Mike finally finished and pulled his cock from her mouth.

"Swallow it," he ordered.

Mindy took a few small gulps, but she gagged and coughed, spraying pee onto Mike's jeans.

"You little slut. You must enjoy getting punished."

Mike cut the duct tape from her wrists and yanked her out of the chair by her pee drenched hair. He dragged her across the room to the pull-up bar. He lowered it just enough so, when he looped the handcuffs over the bar and attached them to her hands with her arms stretched above her head, her toes were still touching the ground. He put the ball gag in her mouth and attached the nipple clamps, tightening them until she winced with pain.

"This is your lucky day, Mindy. I'm going to make you a movie star. I'll make sure to send Jason the link to the internet site where it will be posted."

Mike mounted three cameras on tripods and positioned them at different angles. After taking a series of still photos, he switched them to video mode and put a leather mask over his head so he wouldn't be recognized. Standing behind Mindy, Mike cracked the knotted tassels of the whip across her ass cheeks. Her body jerked, but she couldn't scream because of the ball gag. Mike focused one of the cameras to get a close-up of her ass with red welts speckled across it. Another camera focused on her face and the tears running down her cheeks.

Mindy jerked each time she felt the whip crack across her ass cheeks. The nipple clamps dug painfully into the erect tips poking out from her breasts. With so much pain shooting through her body, why was her pussy throbbing and leaking pussy juice? It was like she could no longer distinguish pain from pleasure. It all seemed to blend together in some kind of sick erotic joke. The more he hurt her, the more pleasure she felt.

Mike put down the whip and spread her ass cheeks making sure the camera got a good look at her puckered sphincter. He inserted the butt plug and turned it to vibrate. Next, he focused one of the cameras on her pussy and zoomed in for close-up. Mike pulled a small lipstick sized vibrator from his bag of goodies and pressed it to her clit. Mindy's reaction was immediate. Her body bucked and jerked in a series of spasms. Juices squirted from her pussy and splattered onto the floor.

"You really like that, don't you? How about if we put something bigger up your ass - something like this?"

Mike picked up a huge ten inch flesh colored dildo in the shape of a penis. Mindy's eyes got big when he held it in front of her face. She shook her head no, but to no avail. Mike pulled the butt plug out of her ass and pressed the oversized head of the rubber cock against her sphincter. Mindy jerked and let out a muffled scream when it split her open and punched into her asshole. He worked it deeper and deeper until the entire ten inches was buried deep in her bowels.

Mindy thought her insides were going to be ripped apart by the huge object stuffed up her ass. Mike didn't give her any time to adjust before he began slamming it in and out of her tight orifice. She bit her lip so hard that blood trickled down her chin. Suddenly, she felt another sensation. Mike had touched the vibrator to her clit again.

The pain in her asshole merged with the pleasure shooting through her pussy. Mindy soared into a series of uncontrollable spasms as her body jerked and twisted with explosion after explosion. Juices streamed down her legs and splattered onto the floor. Her body finally went limp from exhaustion. Mike pulled the dildo out of her ass and lifted her head by the hair, looking into her glazed eyes.

"You've been a really good sport, Mindy, but I'm afraid we have to bring our fun to an end. Jason will be here soon. I want to leave him a little gift. I'm sure he won't mind if I cum in your pussy. Hopefully, you're on birth control."

Mindy's eyes got big. She shook her head no. At Jason's insistence, she had stopped taking birth control pills two months ago. He wanted to start a family right away and had heard that it would take several months after she got off the pill to get pregnant. Since they were to be married in a month, and early pregnancy could easily be explained. Mike knew all this because Jason had told him.

Mike re-inserted the butt plug and put it on vibrate. He pulled the ball gag from her mouth. Mindy begged him not to do it, but Mike put his hand over her mouth and ordered her to be quiet. He rubbed the knob of his cock back and forth through the folds of her pussy, making sure the camera had a good view. Suddenly, with a single powerful thrust, he rammed it deep into her cunt. His cock slammed into her again and again causing her body to jerk. Mike moved both hands to her neck and squeezed.

Mindy felt his grip tighten. She struggled for air, but it was hopeless. She was beginning to slip into a state of unconsciousness, but something strange was also happening. A heightened sense of pleasure coursed through her body in a state of euphoria unlike anything she had ever felt. The explosion that ripped through her pussy was more intense than any she had ever felt. It went on and on until blackness finally consumed her.

Mike let go of her neck and thrust deep into her limp body. Hot cum surged up his length and exploded into her dripping pussy. Spurt after spurt filled her until it was leaking out from the sides and running down her legs. Mike pulled out and stepped away. The camera captured the gush of cum and cunt juice that poured from her pussy and splattered onto the floor.

Mindy opened her eyes and stirred back to consciousness. Her body was exhausted. Her nipples hurt and her ass was sore, but her pussy still tingled with excitement. Mindy looked at Mike who was standing in front of her with a smirk on his face. Her body shuddered. What he had done to her had given her pleasure beyond anything she could have imagined.

"Give Jason my regards," Mike said as he turned to leave. "I hope he enjoys the video. If you ever get the yearning for a real man, you know where to find me."

Mindy was still dangling naked from the pull-up bar when Jason stormed through the door with two police officers. They quickly freed her and threw a blanket over her naked body. The three large TV screens scattered through the office were showing different angles of the video Mike had made. Jason quickly disabled it.

"With the video, we have all the evidence we need for an arrest," one of the police officers said. "All we need from you is a statement that he forced you against your will."

Mindy closed her eyes and tried to think of a good response. Jason could never give her what she now realized her body needed. She couldn't go back. She was a changed woman.

"I'm sorry officer," Mindy finally replied. "I was a bad girl. Master had to punish me, but he never forced me to do anything I didn't deserve or want him to do to me."

Mindy stood, put her engagement ring on the desk, and walked out the door with the blanket still wrapped around her body. Master would find her. She was sure of it.

12