Revenge

Story Info
A cheating husband sends his wife over the edge.
6.8k words
3.65
15.9k
19
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers

I've read a number of revenge type stories on Literotica and had to add my own.

It was the Friday of a long week and Jen's last day of employment. Her lay off came with a generous separation package, but she was unprepared for depression that overwhelmed her as she loaded her desk into a cardboard box. And she had to pick up her husband that evening at the airport as he returned from a business trip. Jen hated driving to and from the airport, especially on a Friday night. Her husband Jack had bribed her with dinner at a fancy restaurant to celebrate her new beginning.

Jen had picked out her sexiest dress and stockings, a set she knew would make Jack hard, especially having been away all week. She was finishing the final touches on her make up when her cell phone dinged for a new message. Jen didn't recognize the number and almost ignored the message. But maybe it was from Jack using someone else's phone, so she clicked on the message. Slowly, a picture appeared that sent Jen to her knees.

Jack was in the picture with a naked woman sitting on his lap. The woman was licking one of her breasts and pulling on the other nipple. Only Jack's face was visible so Jen could not tell if he was also naked. He had that fake look of shock on his face she had seen many times before like when he forgot to put down the toilet seat.

Jen's mind was racing, she was already depressed but the depression now turned to anger. She threw a bunch of clothes into an overnight bag with the intention of heading to her sister's. As she was walking out the door, she received a text from Jack saying he was on the ground and would be out as soon as could get his bags. Jen sent him the picture and a note saying, "fuck you, walk." Then she turned her phone off and pulled the battery.

Jen's sister Mary introduced her to Jack, and she still lived in the house they grew up in. Her parents had retired to Florida and gave the house to Jen and Mary. Jen had moved out when she got married to Jack. She ignored the strange car in the driveway. She was surprised that the door was locked and more surprised when her key would not work. After several minutes of pounding on the door, Mary finally opened it and Jen barged in.

Mary was standing there in a see-through baby doll with no panties on. Her hair was a mess, and the smell of sex was obvious. Jen blurted out that Jack had cheated on her and showed Mary the picture on her phone.

Mary said, "I have company Jen."

Jen said, "I don't care, it's our house."

As she sat down on the couch, Jen saw a naked black man walk from the master bedroom and enter the bathroom. She noticed two things, he was well cut and well hung. Mary had always been the more conservative of the two and that she was fucking a black man was shocking and it was only seven o'clock in the evening.

"Who's that?"

"That is Dionis. Let me get you a glass of wine."

"Bring the bottle," said Jen

While Dionis exited the bathroom, he gave Jen a smile and made sure she had a good look at his cock. Jen and Mary were both petite, with people often thinking they were twins. Jen could not imagine that that thing could fit into her sister. Dionis was still standing there when Mary returned with a glass and a bottle of wine. She poured Jen a glass and then turned to look at Dionis."

"Look," said Mary. "I have to finish some things and I'll be out in a little bit."

Dionis scoffed at the comment. As Mary tried to pass him in the hallway, Dionis gave her a smack on the ass, pulled the baby doll over her head and tossed it in Jen's direction. Jen noticed that her sister had several handprints on her ass already. The pair disappeared into the master bedroom.

Jen drained her glass and then a second glass. She realized she had not eaten all day when the wine hit her stomach. She was beginning to think the day could not get any worse when she began to hear the sex sounds coming from the master bedroom. It became clear that Dionis was trying to push his cock into Mary's throat, but she was having trouble.

"Forget it" said Dionis, you'll never be able to please a black man and if you can't deep throat my cock, you can never be a black cock slut."

Mary said, "Please don't give up on me, you know how much I want this. Please try again Dionis."

"We've been trying for weeks bitch and my balls ain't getting any closer to your face."

"Please, one more try? Please, just shove it in."

Some ouches came from Mary and then just muffled sounds came from the bedroom. Jen had a vision of Adonis holding Mary's hair as he forced his cock into Mary's throat. The vison had made Jen's nipples harden which were clearly visible through the thin material of the dress.

"Good girl" said Dionis, "Now let me fuck that face."

Mary was moaning, Jen wasn't sure if it was from pain. Based on what she saw, Jen imagined that Dionis' cock must deep in Mary's throat. On cue, Dionis announced he was going to shoot his come directly into her stomach. A few minutes later Dionis asked if she liked that.

"I love to please you Dionis, but I also love the taste of your come."

"You love the taste of any black man's come."

"Yes, but I love yours the most."

These revelations were too much for Jen and she decided to go get a hotel. But when she stood up, she realized that almost empty bottle of wine had made it impossible to leave. Her sister was the good one, perfect grades in high school, aced the SATs and graduated law school at the top of her class. Jen had the quite the reputation in high school, more for sucking dick then fucking. Fucking came after she met Jack. Now her sister loved the taste of black men's come.

There was another slap sound from the bedroom and Dionis said, "Bring that ass over here and get on your hands and knees, I have another load of come ready for that cunt of yours."

The sounds that emanated from the bedroom reminded Jen of an interracial porn movie she had watched with Jack once. Dionis was slapping Mary's ass, asking her if she liked his big black cock in her cunt. Jen could hear them so clearly, she wondered if the bedroom door was shut. She wobbled over and tried to peek around the corner. The door was wide open, Dionis' back was towards her, and he held a handful of Mary's hair as he pounded into her.

Dionis slapped Mary's ass again and asked, "Are you my slut, my white slut for black cock?"

"Yes," moaned Mary.

"You going to continue fucking my friends?"

"I'll fuck anybody you want me to fuck."

"Good, I have some friends coming into town tomorrow and they'll pay good money to fuck a fresh slut like you."

"Anything you want, Dionis, my god you're going to make me come again."

"I'm going to fuck your sister too, and you're going to help me fuck her."

"Anything you want Dionis."

Jen noticed that Dionis and her sister had both been looking at her in the mirror. As she went to turn away, she realized that someone was standing behind her, someone who was also watching Dionis fuck and Mary. The man was tall, and Jen had to crane her neck to see the smiling face of the black man.

"That dam Dionis started without me again. My name is Artemis, and you look very much like Mary's sister. Am I correct?"

"Yes, yes," said Jen as she tried to scurry away from the bedroom door and headed back to the living room sofa.

After a deep gulp of her wine, she said, "My name is Jen, but how did you know I was Mary's sister?"

"This is your parent's house and there must be two dozen pictures of you two around here, not to mention your graduation and wedding pictures. Plus, you could pass as Mary's twin."

Artemis sat down next to Jen as he was speaking. He glanced at Jen's wedding ring and then the tops of her stockings where her skirt had ridden up. Jen tried to pull the skirt back down.

"Why are you here? Asked Artemis. "I don't think she would have invited you to the party that Dionis and I were planning."

"My sister knew you were coming?"

"Yes, the three of us have gotten very close over the last few weeks."

Jen realized it had been two weeks since she last spoke to her sister, and they usually spoke daily. She had thought it was the stress of her layoff but now she realized her sister was otherwise occupied.

"You still haven't told me why you are here?"

"I was supposed to pick up my husband at the airport. He was in Las Vegas all week on a business trip. On my way out the door, I received this picture in a text message."

Jen showed Artemis the picture she had received.

"I can't believe that asshole cheated on me, and he couldn't even be discreet about it!"

"I don't know," said Artemis, "she looks like a pro and your husband seems generally shocked that she is sitting in his lap."

"I have seen that fake shock look a thousand times, every time he forgets to put down the toilet seat or put gas in the car."

Jen realized that Artemis had moved closer to her when he was looking at her phone, his leg was touching hers and his hand was resting on her thigh and her dam dress was riding up again.

It had been the craziest day for her, a day right out of a twilight zone episode. It started with the layoff, packing years of belongings into a cardboard box and being escorted out if the building by security. Then finding out her husband had cheated on her with a stripper. An escape to her sisters led further down the rabbit hole when she found out her sister had been fucking a black man, had agreed to whore for him and agreed to help him fuck Jen. And to add to the strangeness, a black man had his hand on her thigh, and she wanted him to slide it up to her pussy. In the background, she could here Mary telling Dionis to come in her cunt and put a black baby in her.

Jen realized that Artemis was warning her not to burn any bridges until she was sure that her husband had cheated on her. That thought made her angry at Jack all over again. If Jack could fuck a stripper than she could fuck this very handsome man sitting next to her. She uncrossed her legs and let them separate a bit, hoping it would give Artemis a hint.

Artemis took the hint, slid his hand up under Jen's skirt and ran his fingers along her panty covered pussy. Jen moaned at his touch and then his lips were on hers and his tongue was in her mouth. She sighed with regret when he removed his hand from her pussy and cupped her breast. Jen broke the kiss, grabbed his hand and led him to her childhood bedroom, the same bedroom where Jack took her virginity so many years ago.

They kissed gain, their hands running over each other's bodies. Jen unbuttoned his shirt and pealed it away to reveal his rippling muscles. Her hands then ran over the front of his shorts, feeling the largeness of his cock.

Artemis stooped her and turned her to face the full-length mirror in her bedroom. She could feel his cock pressing into her back. His hands were on her hips.

"Are you sure you want this? It can never be undone" he said.

Jen whispered yes, and the pulled Artemis's hands to her breasts, breasts that no one besides Jack has touched in over a decade. Artemis reached down, grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head. Jen stood there naked, in just her panties, still facing the mirror. Artemis's black hands reached up and cupped her breasts. The contrast gave Jen a chill and she began to realize what her sister had found. Artemis began nibbling her neck while he continued to pull and pinch her nipples. And then she watched that black hand slide down into her panties and cupped her mound. She thought she was going to come right there but she wanted something else first.

Jen stepped away, turned to face Artemis and then dropped to her knees. She undid his shorts and pushed them to the ground. Artemeis's cock was as large as the ones she had seen in the interracial porn movies she had watched with Jack. She wrapped her hands around it and began to stroke it, making it grow larger. Jen watched herself in the mirror, jacking off the black man with his cock inches from her face. She always liked watching herself have sex, full-length mirrors were the first thing she had installed in her house with Jack. Many times, she watched herself suck Jack off, letting him deep throat her. It was a thing she liked, and Jack knew it and helped her enjoy it.

But this was different, this was not Jack's cock, this was a black man's cock, a man she had just met. Never before had she sucked off someone she just met. She watched as she began to run her tongue around it, kissing the sides and finally taking the head into her mouth. Jen came watching the cock disappear into her mouth. She was trying to deep throat him, but he was bigger than Jack, bigger than any other cock.

Artemis picked her up and laid her back on the bed.

"Watch this," he said.

Artemis began running the head of his cock up and down Jen's very wet slit. Jen watched as the head began to enter her pussy.

"Are you ready to be blacked?"

"Yes," moaned Jen.

"Once you've been blacked, you may never be able to say no to a black cock again. Look at your sister, it's all she wants now, and it doesn't matter who's cock it is, as long as its black. Is that what you want, to be a slut for black cock?"

Jen was trying to inch her hips closer to Artemis, trying to get his cock deeper inside her. But Artemis kept pulling away.

Finally, Jen said, "yes, I want to be blacked, I want to be your slut for black cock!"

Artemis began to push his cock in, and Jen watched it disappear insider her. She could not believe it was all going to fit, and once he was all the way in, she began to come. She watched him as he slowly began to slide his cock in and out of her pussy. Jen kept coming, licking Artemis's nipples, and sucking the sweat off his body.

He pulled out, picked her up and flipped her onto her hands and knees, and started fucking her again from behind. Jen watched in the mirror as his black hands held her hips. Jen was experiencing orgasm after orgasm and finally understood her sister's behavior tonight. Mary was going to have these two men fucking her tonight, no wonder she was disappointed when Jen showed up.

Jen was enjoying the fucking of her life, she lost track of how many earth-shattering orgasms had flowed through her body. She never knew she could come so hard and so often. Artemis was like a machine pumping his massive cock in and out of her cunt.

She was lost in pleasure when a hand slipped under her chin and pulled her head up. Jen opened her eyes and Dionis's cock was inches from her face, at least she assumed in was his.

Her sister was kneeling next to her, and she whispered into Jen's ear, "Go ahead, open your mouth and let him fuck your face. Then you'll be further on your way to becoming a true slut for black cock."

Jen opened her mouth and Dionis started to work it in while she started sucking.

"Can you taste my cunt juices and Dionis's come?"

Jen murmured a yes. She could taste her sister's juices. She had tasted her own before when licking them off Jack's cock. At first, she was taken aback realizing she was basically licking her sister's pussy. Then she looked in the mirror and watched herself getting spit-roasted and began enjoying the taste. Mary began to pull and pinch Jen's nipples sending more thrills through Jen's body.

Mary pushed Dionis back, pulling his cock out of Jen's mouth. Then, Mary slid the cock all the way into her mouth until her face was pressed against Dionis's belly. Dionis grabbed two handfuls of Mary's hair and began to forcefully fuck her face. Mary pushed Dionis back again and his cock popped out of her mouth.

"That's how you suck a black man's cock, you let him treat your face just like it was another cunt. That's all you are now, a cunt for black cock, just like me."

Mary began kissing Jen, sliding her tongue into Jen's mouth.

"Dionis and Artemis love to watch two white whores getting it on, later we'll give them a show. I can't wait to suck Artemis' come out of your cunt."

Dionis grabbed a handful of Jen's hair and pressed is cock into her mouth. She could fell it slide into her throat. Dionis began to slam his cock into her face. Mary was calling her a slut. Jen could see that she had her phone out and was taping her fuck fest. Jen was losing any sense of being. She could no longer hold herself up, the only things keeping her from collapsing on the bed were the two cocks that had impaled her and Dionis's handful of her hairs.

Finally, the two men began to come and come and come. Jen could not believe how many times their cock's pulsed, shooting come into her. Dionis first shots were straight into her stomach, then he slowly pulled it out and continued to pump his semen into her open mouth. When her mouth was full, he began to paint her face. Mary was recording the whole thing.

When they were done with her, they allowed her to collapse onto the bed. Mary rolled her over and began to lick Dionis' come off Jen's face, frequently sliding her tongue into her sister's mouth. The Mary went to work on Jen's pussy, licking and suck Artemis's come. Jen could not believe it, but Mary's licking caused her to come again.

Jen looked at the clock, it was almost midnight. She had been fucked for over two hours. She heard the men leaving as she fell asleep.

When she awoke in the morning, Mary was sitting by her bed with two cups of coffee. Jen took a big sip. Her throat was parched.

"Good morning sunshine," said her sister. "How do you feel this morning after having the best sex of your life?"

"I feel a little sore and I think I'm glued to the sheets from all the come. My god, how long have you been with Dionis?"

"I am not sure 'been with' is the right term, but almost three weeks now. A young black man came to work for me over a month ago. I have over a 100 people working for me and many of them are also black, but this one was different. I don't know why. But I found myself fantasying about him all the time. He was killing me in meetings, I could not concentrate. I started watching interracial porn hoping that would satisfy the itch. It had been too long since I had been with a man so I started hooking up with men at different bars, just white men but that longing for my employee would not go away."

"I could not have a relationship with him, we'd both be fired. One night, after fucking myself with a large black dildo, I stumbled on a website that advertised black men for white women. It sounded corny and the services were not cheap, but the men were incredibly, everyone had at least a 10-inch cock and were well cut and black. That's how I met Dionis and several other men. It cost me $1,000 to have those two men over last night. But I don't always pay him. Sometimes I fuck other black men for him, visitors from out of town, mostly sport players. It scratches my itch."

"So, you are a prostitute, Mary? After college and law school, you decided to become a prostitute?"

"I don't consider myself a prostitute, but Dionis does pay me. I would do it for free."

"Get a shower Jen. Dionis wants us to join him at his club tonight and wants us to wear something sexy, so we get to go shopping on his credit card."

"While Jen drove them downtown, she asked Mary, "So, what about the man who works for you? Have you fucked him yet?"

"No. Once I met Dionis, I stopped thinking about him all the time. He's an intern and will only be with me till the end of the year. Then we'll see. Dionis makes sure I have all the black cock I need. Not just big cocks, but big cocks attached to men that know how to use them. I'm afraid my young intern would disappoint me."

Jen said, "Last night was the most exciting sex I've had in years, maybe since Jack took my cherry on the same bed where I ended up with Artemis last night."

"You mean that time you fucked Jack when he was dating me." said Mary.

EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers
12