Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack always insisted that you two were just friends."

When they got home, both girls took a long nap and a bath. They both gave their pussies a nice shave and dressed. Their new dresses were short and in similar styles. The materials were very thin, and Jen's nipples were clearly visible. A check in the mirror revealed an inch of ass cheek was visible. At 10:00, a limo came to pick them up.

"What should I expect tonight, I'm guessing this isn't the first time you've done this."

"It is not," said Mary, "Some of Dionis's other girls will be there, but more importantly, there will be several other men, friends of Dionis, mostly sport players or musicians. All of them will be black. Dionis will run a charity auction. The men will bid to have each of us for an hour. After that hour, it will be a free for all with all the sex you can handle. Our job is to make the men happy. Whatever they want, we do not say no. We make the guests happy, and they make Dionis happy and that is very important to me. You're new so you'll attract a lot of attention. And the only thing you must remember, don't ever say no."

They pulled up in front of a night club with a long line of people waiting. The doorman, who looked like a former football player, opened the limo door for them and helped them out of the car. Jen's dress was so short, there was no way she could avoid flashing her pussy to the man. As she stepped out of the car, a gust of wind blew her dress up, ensuring that everyone knew she did not have panties on.

The doorman led them past a crowded dance floor and to a VIP room. Dionis and Artemis were there and both men gave the girls a hug and a grope. Jen had never been in a VIP room before. A dozen or so men, all very well built and very dark chatting with each other. Six other women were there, all white, young, and provocatively dressed. Mary seemed to know all the girls and introduced Jen to everyone.

After a few minutes, most of the men including Dionis and Artemis went into a back room. Somebody said it was their weekly meeting. One of the remaining men was a henna artist. He set up a table and offered the women free henna tattoos. A waiter brought trays of champagne around. A second waiter brought a tray of cocaine around. Jen had not done cocaine since her college days, during one of those times she had split with Jack, a night she wanted to forget. Mary talked her into trying a couple of lines.

The women began lining up for tattoos. The first woman wanted a tattoo across her lower back. She pulled her skirt up and leaned over the table. Jen did not hear what the woman asked for. A closer look revealed that he was tattooing the word "whore" in fancy lettering and ivy. Mary told her it wasn't ivy but spades.

Mary had "Dionis" tattooed across her back. She already had a playing card, the ace of spades, permanently tattooed right above her pussy. Jen noticed "BCS" was written into the spade. And then it was Jen's turn. She did not know what to get so Mary suggested she get something to match her playing card. Jen agreed. The champagne and cocaine were loosening her up, so she agreed. Jen laid down on the table and pulled her skirt up, exposing her pussy to the artist. Instead of just the letters BCS, the artist spelled out "Black Cock Slut."

After the tattooing, she joined the other women who were on the dance floor. The women were dancing sexually with each other trading kisses and gropes, frequently exposing their dance partner. Jen was generally not interested in sex with other women, but Mary told her the men really liked it. White girls acting slutty is always a big turn-on she said.

The men came out of the meeting and sat down and watched the women dance. Dionis announced that it was time for the auction. The girls got up on a small stage and began to dance like earlier. The other women were calling Jen "cock cleaner." Jen asked Mary what that meant.

"It means exactly what it sounds like. Since your new, you must pay your dues. After the private hour, there will be an open fuck fest. Anytime a man want is cock cleaned, your mouth will do the cleaning. You will taste everyone's pussy by the end of the night. Probably multiple times since these guys can get hard again in minutes."

As they danced for the men, Jen noticed that one of the black men was much shorter than the others. Also, to call him ugly would be a compliment. While most of the men were joking amongst themselves, the short man kept staring at Jen. Mary came up behind Jen and began rubbing her hands over Jen's tits.

Mary whispered into her ear, "That is Dionis' older brother, Mars, and it looks like he has an interest in you. Remember you cannot say no."

With that, Mary pulled up the front of Jen's dress, exposing her pussy to Mars along with her new tattoo. Two girls were put up for auction before Jen. The winning bids were both in the thousands. Jen took her turn up front, doing her sexiest dance. The remaining men all had their hands up trying to offer a bid when Mars got up and placed a gold coin on the table. Dionis looked at the coin as the room got quiet.

Mary said, "Sometimes when Dionis owes a debt, he'll give that person a special gold coin. When the coin holder presents the coin, Dionis cannot refuse the request. It looks like Mars has you for the next hour. He does not talk much but he'll let you know what he wants."

Mars led Jen into a backroom that contained furniture that looked like it was from the Spanish inquisition. Mars pulled her dress over her head and began to roughly grab and pinch her breasts and ass. Jen let him have his way, remembering Mary's advice not to say no. Mars was shorter than Jen and her tits were close to his mouth. He began to suck and bite them. Jen could hear sex sounds coming from other rooms.

The cocaine, champagne and Mars's abuse were beginning to get Jen wet. Mars put his hands on Jen's shoulders, pushing her to her knees. She knew what he wanted and unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. Although Mars was short in stature, his cock was the fatest cock sge had ever seen. Not as big as his brothers' but larger than Jack. As Jen sucked and licked, the cock continued to grow. Mars had forced it down her throat, but as it continued to thicken, Jen was losing the ability to breath. After almost passing out, Mars pulled his cock out and led Jen over to what could best be described as a stockade. There was a cushioned kneeler for Jens knees and a place for her hands and neck. After placing her hand and neck in the appropriate places. Mars locked them in place.

After groping her some more, shoving his fingers into her cunt, ass and mouth, he slapped her hard on her ass with some type of paddle. The slap caught Jen by surprise, and she let out a loud yelp.

Mars said, "I saw your 'slut for black cock' tattoo and I saw your wedding ring. I am going to assume that your husband is white. Does he know you're out here whoring for my brother and getting a bunch of black cock."

"No" said Jen and another sharp slap hit her ass.

"But he cheated on me first," cried Jen.

"Cheaten is cheaten and I'm going to treat you like the cheating whore you are."

Mars grabbed her hair and wrote something on her face. Then he grabbed two handfuls of her hair and slammed is cock back into Jen's mouth, she was not prepared and started to choke. She could not believe how thick his cock was. He kept it in there until she went limp. When she recovered, she realized he was behind her, writing something on her back. He began rubbing his cock along her pussy. Mars was also shoving something into her ass.

Mars reached around and grabbed Jen's tits, squeezed really hard and then slammed his cock into her. Jen screamed in pain, not just because how he was hurting her tits, but she was sure his fat cock ripped the inner lining of her pussy. Mars began fucking her hard, slapping her somewhere each time he thrust in. He was driving the object deeper into her ass. Being locked in the stockade, there was nothing Jen could do. Amazingly, Jen's body began to respond, and she had another orgasm. Mars noticed the shudder in her pussy.

"You really are a whore." he said. "You deserve to be cheated on, you deserve to be abused, to be punished."

Jen moaned a yes as she came again.

Mars pulled his cock out of her cunt and pulled the object out of her ass. Although Jen knew what was coming, and Jack had fucked her ass many times, she was not prepared for the searing pain she experienced when Mars shoved his cock in. Jack was smaller, gave her time to adjust and was well lubricated. She did not think Mars used any lubricant.

Fortunately for Jen, Mars did not last long, and she felt him ejaculate into her bowels. She breathed a sigh of relief until Mars started rubbing his cock against her lips. It was covered in come, some blood and her shit.

"Come on cock cleaner, you know what you have to do. Clean your shit off my cock like the cheating whore you are."

With no choice, Jen opened her mouth and sucked Mars' cock clean. He left when he was satisfied his cock was clean enough. But he left Jen locked in the stockade.

Other men and women came into the room. Men would come in and fuck her. The stockade prevented her from seeing who was behind her. Other men fucked her mouth as she cleaned their cocks. The stockade also made it difficult to see who owned the cock in her face. She tasted other women on the cocks she cleaned.

It became clear to Jen that Mars had written "cheaten slut" on her because that what everyone was calling her. One of the other women had positioned a chair in front of Jen's face, sat down and slid her well-fucked pussy into Jen's face and commanded the "cheaten slut" to lick the come out of her pussy. All the other women wanted the same thing, even her sister. Some of the women had taken a load of come up their ass and it was that hole they wanted Jen to clean.

Jen lost track of how many men fucked her cunt, ass or face. Or how many cocks she cleaned, cocks that were covered in come or sometimes shit. She easily licked every woman's cunt at least once. If there wasn't a cock in her ass or cunt, someone would shove a vibrator in.

Eventually, hours later, someone came and unlocked the stockade. Jen felt dehydrated, she had never come that many times in her life. Jen was also exhausted. Mary had to help her stand up and helped her into a shower. Mary scrubbed to get the marker off Jen's face, but the marker on Jen's back was going to have to wait until tomorrow. They could not find Jen's dress, so someone handed she wore a men's button-down shirt home. It was longer than the dress she had worn.

In the limo ride home, Jen asked Mary why she didn't warn her.

Mary said, "I really didn't know. I knew about cock cleaner, but I didn't mind when I had to do it. Mars never stuck around before. I had met him, but he always left before the bidding. There was something about you that triggered his reaction. And the other men and women seemed to carry it forward. I am sorry, I really did not know."

"It was my wedding rings," said Jen. "I should have taken them off, but I never thought about it. I was the only one that had a wedding ring on, and I think it made Mars angry. He is huge, I felt like someone was shoving a baseball bat into my pussy and ass. God, I can't believe how many times I came. One guy had me squirting forever."

Both women slept late the next morning, recovering from the sex, champagne and cocaine. They would have slept later but someone started pounding on the front door. Mary put on a bathrobe and rushed to the door. Jen slipped on the shirt she had worn home. When Mary answered the door, Jen heard a familiar voice asking if she was there.

In the doorway was Jack's good friend and co-worker, Dave. He pushed past Mary and started talking about how he fucked up, or his wife fucked up or they both fucked up. Dave paused and looked at Jen, then Mary and then back to Jen. Both women looked their "all-American" best. Mary had stuff in her hair that looked like dried come, Jen was sure she didn't look any better.

Dave said, "Please listen to me. Jack had no idea that girl was going to sit on his lap. I paid her to do that, not to get Jack in trouble with you, but he's such a boy scout whenever we go away. If he had known there were strippers there, he would not have gone. I sent the picture to my wife and the text was supposed to say I was having fun playing a joke on Jack. Maybe I was drunk but the text read, 'fun playing' and my wife sent it to you. Believe me, Jack did nothing with that woman except ask her to get off him."

"I am really sorry, but you must go back to Jack. He's been my best friend forever and I would never want to hurt him like this. He's devasted that you think he was playing around on you. Jack is the man I trust most in life because he would never do anything like that. My wife and I have been trying to call you, then I remembered this house."

Jen stood there mulling her options. Artemis's words about burning bridges were echoing in her mind. But she really did not have any choice. She told Dave she would go home after a shower, turned and headed to the bathroom. As she walked away, Dave and Mary noticed the large stain on Jen's shirt near her ass.

Dave looked at Mary and said, "God, I'm too late!"

Mary just smiled.

Jen walked into her house carrying the overnight bag. Jack had been sitting on the couch, she could tell he had been crying. She smiled at him and said she was sorry. Jack went to her took her into his arms.

"You have nothing to be sorry about," he said. "Dave told me you were heading home but I was afraid to believe it was true."

They continued to kiss in the doorway and the kisses led to caresses. Jen was overwhelmed, she had underestimated how much Jack loved her. She also felt an overwhelming love for Jack. Their caresses became more sexual, and Jack finally shut the door. He picked up Jen and carried her into the bedroom and laid her on the bed. He reached under her dress and pulled down her panties. Jen laid there; her legs partly spread as Jack undid his pants. She wanted him badly.

And then that same look of shock crossed his face and Jen remembered the henna tattoo she received the night before.

"What the fuck," said Jack. "You think I cheated on you, so you become a slut for black cock and have it tattooed over your cunt."

"It's just a temporary one. You must understand how upset I was when I thought you cheated on me."

"Like temporary makes it better? So how many black men have fucked you in the last 48 hours?"

Jen paused, trying to figure out whether it was better to tell the truth or to lie, and she didn't know how many men had fucked her. Maybe 14 maybe 15. She laid there speechless knowing there was nothing she could say that would make this better.

Jack understood that the pause reflected a number Jen did not want to say out loud. He didn't know what the number was, but it was certainly going to be more than one. Either way, it was too many.

He grabbed Jen by the arm and dragged her to the front door and literally threw her out of the house onto the front lawn. She landed on her back, her skirt had flipped up and her bare pussy and tattoo were facing Jack. He had his phone out and took some pictures. Her overnight bag came flying out next, nearly hitting her. She turned to avoid the overnight bag, revealing the "cheaten slut" written across her back. Jack slammed the door shut.

Later in the afternoon, he received and email from Mary, the email said, "I told you that you were marrying the wrong sister. Your divorce lawyer may find the attachments helpful."

Attached to the email was a video recording showing two black men fucking his wife who seemed to be enjoying it very much. The one black man had his cock buried in Jen's throat. His announcement that he was coming caused his wife to moan, he pulled his cock out of her throat and started filling her mouth and then painted his face. Jen swallowed the load and began licking the come off her face.

12