Revenge

Story Info
I needed to get a few things out of my system.
1.2k words
3.15
5.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Revenge. That's all I want. And it's what I deserve. After all he put me through, all of the crying, the blaming, the therapy, the late night arguments. Nothing did any good. He couldn't ever really feel my pain, and he certainly couldn't ever make it up to me. Opening our marriage had been my idea, true, but I had been able to handle it. I'd kept the guys I was seeing at arms length- they were flirting, drinks, and sex, never anything that was a threat to us. But he did everything wrong; he got closer and closer, more and more intimate, and eventually, he fell in love. I realized it too late to stop it, and he floated along, high on endorphins and hormones. By the time the affair was over, we were in shreds, exhausted and angry.

He apologized over and over, but I felt the need to punish him until he hurt as badly as I did. So I told him that- I was going to spend some time doing anything I wanted, and hopefully rubbing his face in it. I told him it was that, or I was walking out, his choice. He agreed to give me the freedom I needed.

I made a mental list of things I thought would bug him; it was the first time in months I felt like I had some control.

I started talking to someone on a website. He wasn't my usual style- a little more aggressive sounding than I tended to go for, and he mentioned sexting and photography as some of his interests, but i wanted an encounter that was very different from my usual ones. I said hello and we started to talk and flirt. Eventually we switched to video chat.

He asked me what my fantasies were. I told him I was going to submit to him, that I would let him lead the way. He, a bit predictably, asked me to take off my top and describe what I was wearing underneath. I had put on something fairly sexy, expecting to show it to him.

Instead, he asked me details about the color, the cut, and the lace edges. He asked me to pull the top down and stroke the nipple that was exposed, to tell him how good it felt and how it hardened under my fingers. Next he asked me to slip my pants down and do the same with my underpants. I ran a couple of fingers up and down the smooth fabric, dipping down inside and feeling the wetness. I told him how good it was starting to feel and he ordered me to slip a finger inside. It wasn't long before my hand and the panties were soaked. I moaned, partially for myself and partially to please him. I could hear him breathing louder and more raggedly. I saw him reach inside his underwear and show off his big, hard cock. He wrapped his hand around it and started to slide it up and down. If I could have reached it I would have pushed his hand aside. I would have slid my mouth down over it until it almost choked me, my hand holding the base. I told him that while I kept stroking my clit, which was so hard it was almost painful.

"Show me more" he growled. I pulled my panties all the way off and felt around in my drawer for a toy. I found my favorite, the rose, the best toy I'd ever tried. I switched it on and positioned it on my clit. I gasped as the suction and vibration hit me. I almost couldn't stand the intensity, but it was so good I couldn't stop. I moaned. "Louder", he said, "let me hear you scream". I gasped, feeling the tension build, and then almost screamed as the orgasm flooded over me. "Keep going", he commanded. I kept it in place, agonizingly painful and pleasurable at the same time, and howled in pleasure. Embarrassed, I forced myself to look over at the screen. He seemed riveted, flushed, his eyes locked on me. My heart rate and breathing started to return to normal. Suddenly the screen went dark and he was gone, leaving me to put my clothes back on, my legs still tingling from what I'd experienced.

The next day, he texted me to meet him at his place. I was past the point where it even occurred to me that I had a choice. I went over to his apartment, wearing what he had dictated, a knit dress, nothing underneath, and the highest heels i had in my closet. I wasn't used to heels so I wobbled over to his front door and hoped I wouldn't have to wear them too long. He had told me to open the door and walk in. It was dark inside, the only light something flickering in the next room. I closed the door behind me, wondering whether i was going to have a great time, or whether i had just made a huge mistake.

All of a sudden I was grabbed and pushed up against the wall. I felt hands pulling my dress up, then a finger pushed inside me, then two. After a few seconds of shock, i realized i was already soaking wet. "Don't move" a voice said, as he plunged his fingers in and out of my while using his thumb to rub my clit. I was about to come when the fingers were pulled out of me. I moaned in frustration. Someone grabbed my arm and dragged me, then I felt myself being pushed down onto a bed. "Open your mouth", the same voice ordered. I did, and my mouth was filled with a hard cock. I gasped for air, almost choking, in the dark, I couldn't even see if he was the man I'd come to see, or if he was a stranger.

Not knowing who he was or what he was going to do to me made me feel like I was nothing but an exposed nerve, no words, no conscious thought, just sensation. There was something so erotic about being used like this, an instrument of someone else's pleasure. I felt him move faster, and I could hear some low moans, and suddenly he came in my mouth. I swallowed; I didn't have much choice. After a minute, he pulled out and I felt a tongue trailing down my breasts, moving down my stomach and stopping between my legs. God, finally! I'd been waiting for my turn. He licked roughly, almost too hard but not quite.

Every time I got close to climaxing, he'd stop and wait until i calmed down, then started again. "Please", I begged. "Please". This time he kept going, until I finally exploded, arching my back until I thought I was going to break in half. It seemed to last forever. All of a sudden he untangled himself and got up and left me there, alone again. I may have dozed off for a few minutes. When I opened my eyes I didn't see anyone, just that same flickering light. I walked toward it and found an open bottle of wine and a glass. I poured some and drank it, the unreal feeling persisting. I spent a minute in the bathroom, straightening my dress and smoothing down my hair, and walked out the same door I had come in. I felt different, not my usual self. I was going to have to do some thinking on the way home about who I was, what i was evolving into, and what i was going to do next.