I'm Emily. This is my Life Story

Story Info
Pain, Pleasure, Happiness, Despair, Ecstacy.
17.4k words
4.05
2.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulietGolf
JulietGolf
178 Followers

A multitude of candles shed flickering light in the warm dark bedroom. On the dresser, the dancing light shone on an empty wine bottle and two used glasses.

The heady scent of the scented candles filled the room, only just masking the odour of sexual activity.

Supine on the rumpled sheets of the bed, a naked middle aged woman was catching her breath. A fine sheen of perspiration, glistening in the candlelight, covered her body.

Her hair was ruffled and the ends were damp from contact with her body.

The sheets and her thighs were wet from her juices.

There was a trail of semen from between her breasts down to her pubic hair, and more semen was leaking from her still engorged love tunnel.

That woman was me, Emily. I've just had one of the best sex sessions I've ever had. Apart from the slight ache in my thighs from having them apart for so long, I felt great. My body was still tingling all over.

How I got here is a very long story, so get yourself a drink and some snacks.

Chapter One - The Early Years

My early childhood was normal. I grew up with my parents in a small terraced house, went to a local school

and played in the street.

Things changed when I was seven. We moved from the small terraced house to a huge Victorian mansion in its own grounds. This place was amazing with many huge rooms, but it was not in very good repair. It was cold and damp most of the time, but I was having so much fun exploring the house and grounds to care.

The other major difference was that there were always visitors. My parents were actors although I cannot ever remember them working and the visitors were all performers of some sort. There were actors, musicians, magicians, and circus performers. They treated the house like an hotel. Some would stay for a night or two and others would be there for weeks.

I became fascinated by them, amazed at the way they performed. It didn't make me want to follow their professions but it gave me a passion for watching the performing arts that is still with me.

My schooling suffered because all I wanted to do was be at home with all the amazing people there. Even when I went to secondary school, I took little interest. There were no boys in my life. The other girls seemed to talk about boys all the time but I thought they were boring, even the ones in the drama group.

I left school at sixteen with few qualifications and got a job as a cashier at a local supermarket.

At home I got on well with most of the visitors, but only made one friendship as most were not there for long. Phoebe was the person I got along with the most. She would be away for two or three months then back for a fortnight. When she was back and not working we spent most of our free time together. She was probably ten years older than me but never talked down to me and treated me as an equal.

Life went on until my eighteenth birthday. I went to work as normal and had the usual Happy Birthday sung to me and a cake with a candle on it. It was a great few minutes of joy before the dullness of a working day.

When I got home I was surprised with a party. I dashed upstairs to change from my working uniform into jeans and a tee shirt. I could hear the group playing as I came back down the stairs.

It was a wild party, lots of music, dancing and drinking. In the dark corner of the room I saw a couple kissing and he had his hand up her skirt and she was wriggling about. It was only a brief glimpse as people were dancing all over.

About halfway through the evening, I was given a birthday gift. They had all clubbed together to buy me a years membership to the friends of our local theatre. This gave me free or discounted tickets to the shows and meetings with the cast afterwards. It was a really emotional moment for me as it was a very thoughtful gift. I had tears in my eyes as I thanked them.

Sadly Phoebe wasn't there and I truly missed her. I didn't see her again for a couple of weeks.

When she came back, she was really happy.

"You are so happy, Phoebe." I said. What has happened?"

"I have a new man."

"Wow!. Tell me more."

"His name's Rob and he's a scenery designer. He's absolutely amazing and really good in bed."

"That's too much information." I laughed.

"Nothing wrong with good sex. You can't beat that feeling when he pushes his cock into you, feeling your pussy being opened up, can you?"

"I wouldn't know."

"Are you still a virgin?"

"Yes."

" Why."

"I've never met anybody I would want to do it with."

"You are missing out on a lot of pleasure. It's intense to have a guy thrusting between your thighs. You don't have to love a guy to have sex with him. Just pick a man and let him fuck you. Believe me, it's great and you'll enjoy it."

"I'm not sure about that."

That part of the conversation ended. As we were going to our rooms, Phoebe said.

"Don't forget what I told you about getting yourself fucked."

"I won't."

Phoebe's words stuck in my head. Was it really that much fun? I couldn't imagine it.

I was distracted at work with Phoebe's words running through my mind. Was it really as good as she said? Did I really want to do it? I was content with my life but there was no intense passion in it like Phoebe had.

If I did want to have sex, how would I set it up. I couldn't just go up to a guy and ask him to fuck me, although he probably would. That just wasn't me. There was a drummer, Phil, in one of the bands who kept on asking me out and I kept turning him down. I didn't like him very much.

Eventually I decided that I'd have to see if Phoebe was right. When Phil next turned up he asked me out. He nearly fell over in shock when I agreed.

The next night we went to the pub and had a few drinks. I wasn't drunk but I certainly wasn't sober. He was OK to talk to as long as we were talking about him and the band.

On the way back he put his arm round me and slipped his hand up to fondle my breast over my clothes. We stopped to kiss once or twice which was pleasant but didn't fire any real passion in me.

When we got back we went down to the basement. There is a room down there that anybody can use. The rule is that if the door is shut, keep out. I'd never been down there.

The door was open so we went in and closed the door. We sat on the sofa and he put his arm round me and kissed me. I enjoyed it and kissed him back. He slipped his hand under my jumper and fondled my tits and I felt a small tingling between my legs. I wondered if this was the start of great sensations to come.

After a few minutes of this he said.

"I want to fuck you."

"OK." I replied.

"Take your jeans and knickers off then." He said, standing and unfastening his trousers.

By the time I'd got my clothes off, he had got his off and was rolling a condom onto his erect cock.

That was the first time I'd seen one and it looked huge to me. I didn't know how that would go inside me but I remembered Phoebe talking about being opened up so I hoped it would be OK.

As he pushed my legs apart and knelt between them, I trembled at the thought of the pleasure I was going to get. I assumed that him being a member of a rock band would mean that he would have had sex with a lot of girls and be good at it.

My hand was between my legs covering my sex. He moved my hand away and held me open with his fingers. When his cock touched me I was really looking forward to the pleasure. He pushed in.

"Owwww. That hurts." I yelled as the head tried to penetrate me.

He pulled back, spat on his fingers and briefly rubbed my hole before pushing in again. This time he went all the way in and it was very uncomfortable. The intense pain was only lessened by the spit and the lubrication on the condom. I spread my legs as far apart as I could to make it easier.

After a short while I started to feel a little tingling and it got a bit easier for him to slide in and out. Was this the start of the intense pleasure that I was expecting?

Sadly not. He thrust a few more times the held inside me and grunted. I saw the end of the condom was full of whitish liquid when he pulled out of me.

He leaned over me, kissed me lightly on the lips and said.

"You were great. Thanks a lot."

He sat down, lit up a cigarette and turned on the TV, leaving me with my legs apart wondering if that is all there is. I put on my knickers and jeans and left him there.

Back in my room, I sat on the bed and wondered what went wrong. Was I supposed to get pleasure in that short time or was it that Phil was just too quick? I couldn't work it out. I'll have to ask Phoebe when I see her again.

With me being at work all day and Phoebe being out with Rob in the evening I didn't get to see her till the next night. I wasn't very happy when I saw her and she picked up on that and asked.

"What's wrong Emily?"

"I went out with Phil, the drummer and when we came back in he fucked me. It was terrible. It hurt but thankfully it was all over in less than a minute. I didn't get any pleasure from it at all."

"Hell, Emily. That's not how it should be. Tell me exactly what happened."

I told her everything that happened.

"Oh! Poor you. That wasn't your fault. Phil is obviously a lousy lover. I have an idea. I'll be back in five minutes."

She left and came back a few minutes later.

"Are you free on Saturday night and Sunday?" She asked.

"Yes. I finish at four on Saturday and I have a rare Sunday off."

"Great, Rob is going to take you out."

"I can't go out with Rob. He's your boyfriend. Besides, I've never even met him."

"He's not my boyfriend. He's just a fuck buddy. We just happen to be working together and using each other for mutual satisfaction. We might never see each other after this next tour."

"Will he want to have sex with me?"

"Only if you want it. Just go with the flow and I'm sure you'll be very happy. He knows what happened with Phil and he'll be happy to show you how it should be done."

"O.....K." I said doubtfully

"Right. Lets go and see what you have in your wardrobe."

Phoebe checked through my wardrobe and found nothing but jeans, tee shirts and sweaters.

"That's no good." She said. "Lets go to the costume room and see what we can find."

After a long rummage we managed to find a loose fitting white satin top and a tight dark blue skirt which reached to mid thigh.

"These will be fine."Said Phoebe. What shoes do you have?

"Only trainers and sandals."

"We need better that that."

Searching found two pairs of shoes that fitted me. One pair was four inch heels which I could hardly walk in and another pair had two inch heels which were fine. We also found a grey jacket.

"Right. All you need now is a pair of black hold up stockings." Said Phoebe.

"OK, I can get them."

I had time the next morning to get the stockings and while I was there I splashed out on a new lacy white bra & panties. If it was going to happen I wanted to look my best.

Saturday seemed to go so slowly. My mind was on what might happen in the evening. I wasn't sure if I wanted to have sex with Rob, but I wanted to know if my lack of pleasure with Phil was him or me. The only way to find out was with Rob. What will be will be.

I dashed home and went straight to the shower. Phoebe was waiting for me when I came out of the bathroom. She kindly used some of her make up on me. It was only a light touch but I hardly recognised myself

in the mirror.

It didn't take me long to dress and when I looked in the mirror I thought I looked great.

"You look stunning." Said Phoebe.

"Thanks. I feel great. The only thing I'm not sure about is the bra, It shows under this top. Would I be better without it?

"I see what you mean. You should be able to carry going braless. Take it off and see."

I took it off and the difference was amazing. It was so much better.

"That's great." I said. "What time is Rob expecting me to be ready?"

" Six thirty. It's just after six now."

"Look I'm trembling." I said, holding my hand out. "I'm so nervous."

"Relax. You'll be fine. Rob won't to anything you don't want to do, but I'll bet by the end of the night, you'll let him do just whatever he wants to do."

"Oooooh. That sounds too wild for me."

We chatted for a while until there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see a man stood there.

"Hi. I'm Rob. You must be Emily." He said.

"That's right." I replied, "Hello Rob." as I studied him carefully. He was so different from the weedy Phil. He was tall, broad shouldered and very good looking. From first appearances I liked him.

"Emily, you are absolutely stunning. I'm going to be the envy of all the guys with you on my arm." He said as he stepped forward to hug me.

Feeling slightly embarrassed, I moved into his arms.

"Thank you kind Sir." I replied.

His body was firm against mine and he smelled delicious.

" Are you ready to go?" He asked.

"I'll just get my jacket."

I pt my jacket on and said goodbye to Phoebe.

"Bye." she said. "Have fun."

We went out to his camper van. He opened the door for me and helped me in as it was quite a high step and my skirt was tight.

He got in and started the engine.

"Here's the plan for tonight. First we'll go for a meal, then onto a club for some dancing and drinks. How does that sound to you?"

"That sounds great to me."

As he drove off, he said.

"Tonight is all about you and your pleasure. Just relax and I will do everything I can to make it a good evening for you. If I do anything you don't want or don't like, just tell me to stop and I will."

"Thank you for that. I feel safe with you. Phoebe has told me that you're a good guy."

He drove into town and stopped in a side street and he helped me out of the van.

The restaurant was Italian. It was a small cosy place with a very relaxed vibe. We had a hard time deciding what to eat but ended up with a huge pizza, half chicken and half hot shot. It felt great to be sharing food and we washed it down with a glass of wine.

The pizza was massive and loaded with toppings. We were so full after finishing that we didn't bother with desert and just had coffee.

The conversation flowed well and I was surprised to notice that we'd been in there for over an hour and a half.

After we finished our coffee, he asked.

"Are you ready to go dancing?"

"I'm pretty full of food to be too energetic but I'll give it a go."

We walked down the street and down into a cellar bar. I don't think I would have gone in here on my own but I felt safe with Rob. The first thing I noticed was that it was very warm inside, too warm for even my light jacket, so I took it off.

"I'll get the drinks if you go and grab a table." Said Rob.

"OK." I said, looking round the room.

The room was oblong with a bar at one end, and a small stage at the other. The other walls had bench seating against the wall with tables and chairs in front. The place wasn't very full, so I picked a table about halfway down the room and put my jacket on the seat.

Rob came to the table with a glass of wine for me and a half pint of beer for himself. I raised an eyebrow at his small drink.

"I'm driving." was all he said.

The group on stage started to play another number and they were very loud. Talking was impossible so we just sat there. Rob reached for my hand and began stroking it. Just him doing that made me tingle.

We probably sat like that for about fifteen minutes, just holding hands and sipping our drinks, when Rob said.

"Come on. Let's dance."

The group was playing a fast number so we hit the floor and really made the moves. Rob was good dancer and I had a hard time keeping up with him. We danced the next two fast ones before going back to the table.

I was sweating a bit and my light top was now damp and sticking to my braless tits. I'm sure Rob noticed but he didn't comment.

"Another drink?" Asked Rob.

"Yes please, but a large soft drink please. I'm very thirsty"

Rob came back with two glasses of orange squash which we both drank fairly quickly, then we got back on the dance floor for a slow number. I stepped into Rob's open arms, wrapped my arms round his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. The scent of his aftershave mixed with sweat was intoxicating.

We swayed to the music and he pulled me in close. I could feel his hardness against me and I was pleased that I excited him. His hands roamed up and down my body and I began to feel a tingle between my legs.

The band played two more slow numbers before hitting a fast one. We left the dance floor and noticed that the place had got very busy and there were lots of people looking for tables.

"I think it's time to get out of here." Said Rob, as we walked back to our table.

"Good idea."

We got our jackets and left. As we left the heat of the club my nipples hardened when the cooler air hit them I saw Rob look at them and a smile appeared on his face.

Back at the van, Rob opened the door for me. Before he helped me in, he lifted my face to his and kissed me. His tongue flicked across my lips and I opened my mouth. Our tongues danced together. It was the first time I'd been kissed like that and my knees felt weak. He broke the kiss and helped me onto the van. I would have been happy just kissing him for a lot longer.

On the drive back, my mind was in turmoil. I knew that Rob was going to fuck me and I wanted that. I was worried that It might have been down to me that I didn't get any enjoyment with Phil and if that happened again I would be devastated.

I was still thinking about that when Rob drove up a narrow track in the trees behind the house and killed the engine.

He came round and helped me out of the van and led me to the back door. Inside was warm and cosy. With the bed folded out and made up with clean linen, there wasn't anywhere else to sit but on the bed.

We sat on the edge of the bed and he put his arm round me and kissed me again. I melted in his arms. He kissed my neck and nibbled on my earlobe. After a few minutes his hand slipped up under my top and found my naked breast, his hand cupped one breast and he ran his thumb across my now hard nipple. I groaned with pleasure.

"This is in the way." He said as he pulled my top up.

I raised my arms to let him take my top right off.

"God. Your breasts are beautiful." He gasped.

"Thank you. You are the first man to see them." I groaned.

He took his shirt off and I got the first look at his toned body. He looked amazing and much better than the weedy Phil.

I felt his warm breath as his mouth neared one breast then felt his warm lips as they engulfed the nipple. I felt an instant jolt of pleasure pass through me and I wrapped my arm round his head to keep him there.

His tongue flicked back and forth across my nipple and the sensations were amazing. I'd never felt anything like it before. The tingling between my thighs increased and I could feel myself getting damp.

We fell back onto the bed.

I was so engrossed in the sensations that I hadn't noticed his hand going up my skirt until I felt his fingers brush across my panties. My skirt was too tight for me to spread my legs. He rubbed me through my knickers for a while before trying to push my skirt up. I lifted myself and he managed to get my skirt up round my waist.

His hand went straight back between my legs which were now spread wide apart. He slipped my knickers to one side and slid a finger into me. I hadn't realised how wet I was until his finger slid in so easily. He gently massaged a special spot inside me that I didn't know existed. My whole body was trembling and I could feel something winding up inside me.

Suddenly I screamed as a wave of pleasure rushed through my body as the tension disappeared. I was vaguely aware of the sloppy sounds and I sprayed wetness all over his hand.

JulietGolf
JulietGolf
178 Followers