Revenge

Story Info
Revenge, but for whom?
10.7k words
3.56
18.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LJA644
LJA644
918 Followers

We could go. This story could go in many categories. From Anal through Lesbian to Romance. But I have decided to put it in Loving Wives for two reasons. There is a real loving wife not the cheating this gerne normally inspires and it gets a large audience if you don't like my reasoning then do not read it. It is a fictional story please treat it as such and just enjoy the journey.

I was balls deep in my wife's arse, she wasn't very comfortable, but she couldn't say anything because her mouth was full of the leather helmet Dildo her lover was wearing. Her lover had it made specially for my wife to wear, but I turned the tables. She couldn't get it out of her mouth because there was a strap running around their necks holding them together. She also couldn't undo it because her wrists were tied to her ankles. She could complain but she hadn't so far. I should also point out that her cunt was full of the strap-on dido that her lover was wearing. She was airtight.    

Her lover had no options at all, their hands were bound behind their back as they lay on our marital bed. Her lovers' elbows were also tied together, but not tightly, just enough to stop movement. The ankles, knees and thighs were as tight as I could make them. She also had no say in the matter at all, the helmet was laced tight forcing the internal penis gag deep into her mouth. A cock in her mouth, false or not, would really upset her. Oh, I should point out that my wife's lover, or more accurately her former lover, was my big sister.   

I was just resting. I had been here before, but not very often, it was a bit tight. If I moved too much I would come, and that would ruin my revenge.   

I slapped my wife's back side, not hard, just enough to get her attention. "Can you hear me?"   

She nodded her head as much as she could, it didn't matter what she did as long as I got a response.   

"Red?"   

Nothing.   

"Amber?"   

Still nothing.   

"Green?"   

With her left hand she started clicking her thumb and fingers, her right hand just flapped about (She couldn't click her right hand, but I needed to see both hands do something, that was the rules).   

That was our safety signal which she had just given me on a 'Green' so we were 'go' until I got another safety stop signal.   

I learned as far forward and looked my sister in the eyes. "She has just given me a safety signal. You don't have one."   

This was going to be difficult. I pushed forward into my wife's arse, but that started to remove the strap-on from her cunt. I didn't want that. And my sister was pushing herself down into the bed trying to get the strap-on dildo out of my wife.   

It was difficult, but if I stayed as still as I could and pulled my wife back on to the two cocks, that worked. I could tell by her breathing she was getting there.     

It wasn't easy but I got the matching blindfold to the helmet and slipped it over my sister's eyes. I guessed  she liked to see her lover's orgasm, it would be a power thing. I was going to deny her even that pleasure.   

I pulled my wife back as far as I could, her cunt and arse were full. I got my hand between my wife and sister and managed to reach my wife's clit, a couple of strokes and she was gone. I had never seen her orgasm so hard.

She was throwing herself all over the bed, it's a good job she was securely tied, or I would have probably been thrown off the bed. She was like those bucking broncos you saw in old western movies.    

My wife collapsed onto her lover. I deflated quickly and slipped out of her arse, I was surprised by the size of the hole it left, I didn't think I was that big. I undid the strap holding her mouth on the dildo, she eased herself off and started moving her jaw. I took the blindfold off my sister. Her eyes were wide open. I reached across to my bedside table, opened the drawer and pulled out a 6" sheath knife. I didn't think my sister's eyes could get any wider. She had seen the knife before and what I could do with it. She knew I kept it sharp, very sharp indeed.   

No matter how I felt about my sister, I didn't want to go to gaol. I slid the knife between my wife's wrist and ankle and sliced the ropes. We would have to buy another reel, that was the last of the reel we bought last year.   

My wife eased herself off the strap-on dildo. I had to help her stand.   

She got herself together, turned to my sister and gave her a resounding slap across her leather covered face. It wouldn't have hurt much, the humiliation would hurt her more than the slap.

"Bitch, the only reason stopping me slicing you up with this knife is we have nowhere to put the body." She looked down on her former lover and carried on. "Well not in one piece. If we chopped you up, I'm sure my husband could find parts of his building sites to bury the bits of you."    

Shit, and I thought I was pissed off.   

A bit of back story might help here. It's a long and convoluted ride, and I suppose after what you have just read, it might be a bit lame.   

It was a Friday and I was out with my mates from the building site where I worked as a site manager celebrating my divorce. I was a bit numb. I didn't think it was anything worth celebrating. It almost gave credence to the marriage. It had sort of dented my faith in the female of the species.   

I met my former wife, Deborah when I was at college, we seemed to hit it off. She was pretty and nice. We were too young to settle down, but not too young to explore our bodies. It was going well till she got pregnant. It's not good when the first time you meet your girlfriend's parents you have to tell them you got her pregnant. Pretty much the same as the first time she met my parents. It was made plainly obvious to us we had to do the right thing. It was a very quiet wedding before she started to show too much. She was a nice girl, I liked her a lot, I was comfortable with her, but it wasn't love. Then three weeks after the wedding she miscarried. People cried, we both cried, we had psyched ourselves up to becoming parents. Still, we carried on and life was okay. I got a job at a local builders, the same one she worked at in the office. Then after about three years of being married she just left. It appears she ran off with her boss along with a large sum of money that was set aside for future investment, buying land to build on and investing in new equipment. It didn't end well. The stupid bitch sent me the divorce papers and a Post Office box as a return address. I told the boss, he got some lads to watch the PO box and we found them. Allegedly most of the money turned up back in the bank account. You really shouldn't go messing with people's long term job security. I heard a rumour that that was the way it was put to my ex-wife's boyfriend. It was nothing to do with me, I wasn't the least bit interested.   

Anyway, here we were, my mates and my little brother, Brian, they were enjoying themselves, any reason for a piss up.

I was just along for the ride, then Brian spotted somebody we knew, unfortunately she saw us as well. We never really got on. However, I think she wanted to commiserate or more probably take the piss.  I saw my big sister Bernice walk across the pub. She was followed by the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Bugger. You see Bernice, she likes to be called Bernie, was gay. I haven't got a problem with that, but she was also a man hater for no reason apparent to me. She hated being called Bernice, which is probably why I did it so much. One of my mates saw her coming. It was no secret about Bernice's proclivities and her interest in women and her hatred of men. One of my mates stood beside me. "Fuck me that's beautiful, I could fuck that straight." One of the other mates said. "You'll have a hard job with the pencil dick you got trying to fuck Dave's sister straight."    

He replied "I wouldn't fuck Bernice; she looks just like her brother. He's an ugly bastard. Bloody hell she looks more like a man than he does." I looked in the mirror behind the bar. I didn't think I looked that bad. I was just over 6 foot, I had a good body with all the work, but the face looking back at me was sad. I just struggled to bring a smile to my face.   

My sister duly took the piss out of me, I wasn't expecting sympathy. But that was harsh. She didn't introduce her girlfriend to me, I thought that was a pity. But she did smile at me, shyly. Unfortunately, she followed my sister when she left, halfway across the pub she turned and gave me a little wave. Was that an invite? But she was with my sister, so she was gay. Never mind she was lovely to look at.   

I saw her walk to the bar, I took a risk and followed her. Most men seemed to leave her alone, probably because she was with my sister. I thought I had nothing to lose.   

I got next to her and said, "Hi, can I buy you and Bernice a drink?"   

A smile lit her face up and she had the sweetest voice when she answered. "That would be lovely, thank you."   

She asked for a dry white wine, I got my sister a pint of lager, that was what she normally drank. I was tempted to spit in it. She would then be drinking something from a man. But thought better of it. She thanked me and headed back to my sister. I saw her talk to Bernice, they both looked at me, my sister raised her glass in thanks, I nodded. Probably the most civil we had been to each other this year.   

I was chatting with my mates when I felt a hand on my arm, it was Bernice's girlfriend. "Can I return the favour, would you like a pint of Hobgoblin?" She saw what I was drinking, well the glass it was in anyway, I was drinking Greene King IPA. I accepted the Hobgoblin.   

I followed her to the bar, she got the drinks, picked hers and Bernice's up and said to me. "Can we chat, you look sad?" I told her we could, she pointed out a dim quiet corner and told me she would see me there in a minute. I was expecting a trap or some sort of piss take. But it didn't happen, she joined me a few minutes later. She asked why I was so sad, she knew about my divorce, I guess Bernice told her, but I filled her in on the details. We chatted, she kept asking me gentle questions, I didn't get much from her, apart from her name was Gail.   

We heard 'last orders' shouted and my mates were waving at me to join them, they were planning to go to a nightclub, as it was my celebration, I was expected to go. I had no idea where the last hour and half had gone. We both stood up. I was about to ask Gail to join us when she said. "I would have loved to join you, but I have work early tomorrow." With that she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, she then whispered into my ear. "Your sister and I are not exclusive."   

Now I was shocked, did that mean Gail swung both ways? I certainly hope so!   

As she walked away I saw Bernice hanging on the arm of another lady. I was intrigued with what was going to happen next, but the crowd leaving just got in the way, and I lost sight of them.    

My mates dragged me by the arm and we jumped into a taxi to the nightclub. When we got there I looked for Bernice and Gail but they were not there. I drank quite heavily after that, which wasn't a good idea at night club prices, but I wanted to expunge the confusion running round in my head.   

I wasn't much use on the building site Saturday morning. We generally popped in to earn a bit of overtime cash, getting stuff ready for the following week. A pint in the Nag's Head at lunch time seemed to put things right. That was where my mates took the piss out of me for not shagging the beautiful gay bird.   

I was doing the washing up on Sunday morning at about ten when my phone rang, I wasn't concentrating and just answered it. I didn't even check the call number. "Dave, it's Gail, have you got a few minutes to chat."    

Bloody hell yes. I tried not to be too gushing. "Certainly, but how did you get my number?"   

"I got it from Bernie's phone."   

That was a strange way to say it, not I got it from Bernie, but from her phone. Never mind.   

She carried on. "Can you make the Red Lion for lunch at one on Sunday? My treat."    

Too bloody right I could. "I can do that." I didn't know how to dress, was this a date, just a chat, what was it?   

I thought about it on the walk over there, she wants a straight male friend. Probably somebody who can do work for her around her house. I was still wary of women. But as she was gay perhaps having a friend who was a girl would get me back on track. Anyway, she was beautiful and a really nice person to spend time with. I would still have to be careful about a trap.    

I dressed smart casual, chinos, open neck shirt and proper shoes.   

She was dressed lovely, a summer dress which displayed all of her attributes, and whilst there were many, it was her smile, her eyes and her attitude that drew me to her. I would have to be really very careful. 

We had a lovely lunch. It was her turn to talk. She talked about her family, where she had gone to school and what she did for work. It turned out she and Bernice operate a small, select Internet dating site for gay people. I had no idea what Bernice did for a living. But nothing was said about relationships. We finished dinner and I offered to pay. She insisted she paid and asked me if I'd like to walk her home. Here it comes, she wants a tap washer replaced or a door rehanging or the lounge painting. And you know what, just to be around her I might do that.   

We got to her place. It was only a 15 minute walk, halfway there she slipped her arm through mine. It was nice. I felt more comfortable with her then I did my ex-wife. I thought to myself I will have to be really very careful here. Would I get to her house and find my sister ready to rub my nose in it. If so, it will be a very expensive joke. The Red Lion wasn't cheap.   

We got to her place. It was a small flat on the edge of a new estate. She let me in and told me to sit in the living room.

I had a quick look around, nothing needed painting, nothing seemed obviously wrong. She called out if I wanted tea, coffee or beer. But then without waiting she walked in carrying a bottle of Hobgoblin and a glass. This was getting a little worrying.   

We chatted some more. Before I realised it, it was getting dark. I told her I had to head home as I had work in the morning. We got to the front door, I reached my hand out for the handle she put hers over the top of mine, I looked at her. "Dave I can see you're worried, but trust me there is nothing to worry about."

That made me worry even more, what was waiting for me as soon as I opened this front door? It probably showed because she stood up on her tip toes and kissed me on the lips, they were soft, warm and moist. I had been fighting having an erection all the time I was sitting on her sofa, she probably saw me fidgeting. It now came on very hard. She moved her hips forward, she must have felt me as I moved back, but there was a wall behind me. I could go nowhere. She smiled at me as she took a pace back and allowed me to open the door. I glanced outside, no sister or hordes of gay women about to take the piss out of me.

"You go to the quiz night in the Nag's Head on Thursday, would you mind if I came with you?"   

"No, I would love that." Then I was a little forward, well for me anyway. "Do you think we'd make a team of two?" I thought it was an innocent comment until I realised there was another way you could take it. It must have shown on my face.   

"Oh, I really hope so and not too far in the future."   

Thursday night was a blast. She joined my mates and me as a team. She was very good. There was only one dark spot in the evening, my sister came in and she glared daggers at me. Gail got up, as she did she put her hand on my arm to calm me down, it worked. She walked across to Bernice, and I saw her buy my sister a pint of lager. There was a bit of chatting and then Gail came back, she sat next to me then whispered to me. "I just reminded her that she and I are not exclusive."   

Now I was even more confused.   

Gail and I kept on seeing each other a few times a week, but I was still waiting for the big joke to burst out on me. But I did notice she always initiated the kissing and touching. I felt I was hanging back. I was. I didn't trust women, especially where my sister was involved.   

We were at my place, it was a small house on the edge of town. It had been a quiet evening, pleasant, just sitting next to each other on the settee.    

Gail turned to me and said. "David, I don't think you're committed to this relationship."   

Where did that come from?    

Shit, were we in a relationship? I was about to speak when Gail put a finger up to my lips. Then she said, "You never kiss me first, you never take my hand. When you kiss me it's wonderful. But I have to make the first move all the time. You are so polite, so gentlemanly. But you haven't tried to get me into bed, or even tried to cop a feel of my boob. Am I that ugly. What is wrong with me? I feel you like me, I catch you looking at me and smiling. What is wrong?"   

I let it all out. I told her that when I was younger, before I knew of her hatred of men, my sister would set me up with one of her friends. Just when I thought I was getting somewhere, I would get dumped and humiliated in front of her mates. It was all a big joke to them. I was stupid, I got sucked in twice. Never again. I was waiting for my sister and her friends to jump out on me and break my heart again. Also, she had been in a 'relationship' with my sister. And 'no', she wasn't ugly, she was the most perfect, beautiful woman I had the honour to know.   

She looked sad, she slipped off my settee and knelt in front of me, she took my hands. "Oh you poor sweet man. Bernice never told me about that. She just said you were a lot of fun to be had. I'm sorry, now I know what she meant, she wanted me to pick you up then dump you."   

Gail called her Bernice.   

Gail stood up, faced me, took hold of the hem of her dress and lifted it up off of her body. She stood there wearing a bra, knickers, long line suspender belt that looked like a mini corset and stockings. I noticed the knickers were on the outside of the suspenders.   

"Would someone taking the piss come to your place, dressed like this?"   

"But you're gay?"   

She giggled. "Well, I am certainly cheerful when I am around you." She took a breath. "I have loved women, Bernice included, but I love men too. Is that what is worrying you?"   

"Yes, and that you will run off and leave me like my first wife did. I knew we didn't have the perfect marriage, but I thought we were honest with each other."   

"Sweetheart I will never leave you if you will have me. I am not some pregnant bimbo trying to trap you. I'm a free woman with my own mind, and this mind wants you. I will always be open with you. I will answer any questions you have completely honestly."   

She looked down and said quietly. "This may hurt a little, I really don't want to do it, but I think it's the only way. I loved your sister, then I met her younger brother, he was a much nicer person when he wasn't scared, he would make me laugh and smile and I missed him every day. I didn't know the pain and worry he was going through being with me. Otherwise, I would have stopped it much earlier. I didn't know what Bernice did to the man that I love. As much as I loved her, I will never forgive what she did to him."   

I sat there mulling this over in my head. She said she loved Bernice, past tense but she loves me, present tense, and she was right. It was my house; there was nobody else here. Nobody was going to leap out of a cupboard and take the piss out of me. I stood and for the first time I put my arms around her then I kissed her first. We made love that night on the floor. I wasn't very good, it had been almost a year apart from my right hand. I apologised profusely. She told me not to. I was better the second time.   

LJA644
LJA644
918 Followers