All Comments on 'Revenge'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
mariverzmariverzabout 2 months ago

mira, esto estaba mal ....en muchos niveles.

pero de igual forma no pude parar de reir con la historia.

te felicito mucho LJA644, gracias por alegrarme el dia

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNutabout 2 months ago

Brilliant tale, a full 5 stars.

bluerubberonebluerubberoneabout 2 months ago

Per www.literotica.com/categories Literal definition of the category is defined as below.... as the name is meant to be ironic in nature and that has not changed in its 30 years of the site's existence.

"Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. [44.1k]"

sem999sem999about 2 months ago

If your account is hacked blink twice .

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 months ago

Dont think id stick it bernice but id take to an amateur porn shoot and sell her evil cunt to all cumers. ( pun)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Don't know what to make of this one. A man discerning enough to enjoy Greene King IPA and Hobgoblin yet likes to pot the brown apparently more than potting the pink. Throw in some more extreme kink and a dash of incest and you have a chaotic tale to say the least. And what's with the constant switching between 'Gail' and 'Gale'?

Written in LJA's typically humorous style but unmistakably dark in places I suppose the best that can be said of it is that at least there was a happy ending!

JR

Maxximus0040Maxximus0040about 1 month ago

I like it, it was an entertaining read. As for the category, i agree it could have gone into several, but LW works for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hugs and lukewarm reunions with the person who almost raped your wife. Wow. A person who should be rotting in jail but escaped with a few ...harsh words!? The seer absurdity of MC's and wife's behaviors rival those in cuck stories. Which is weird for this author. I get that some authors have double standards when it comes to retribution depending on the offender's gender. That's why we often see the cheating wife getting away with a divorce at worst, cucky RAAC at best, while the AP gets his balls cut. Like he was the one who betrayed the vows. But seeing double standards for a rapist....well that's a first.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

The kink part was bad enough but incest even as punishment was over the line. You are a favorite author, but this one is garbage.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 1 month ago

This one was pretty far out there for most of your stories. The incest thing was like... wow, not really my cup of tea. I'll leave it at that. I think this could have been a real "LW" story if Dave had walked in on Bernice and his wife screwing without the idea that something was up, only to find out that Bernice was raping Gail. Which brings up another issue - they let Bernice get away with multiple felonies... she's a dangerous psychopathic individual. If she can rape her brothers wife over her fantasy "revenge" what else could she do? It really, really takes the shine off your story because a lot of people (myself included) can't get that out of their heads.

<>

All that being said, this wasn't a bad story. Overall the narration was good and the characters were likeable and there was a bit of tension, short as it was, around what Bernice was obviously angling for, but overall I think the content was a bit off putting for me. Still I rate it a 4/5

GardenshedGardenshedabout 1 month ago

Enjoyed the story, it’s fine in the LW category. Hobgoblin is one of my favorite ales, hard to get in the States.

Gail must not like her husband much, making him fuck Bernice!

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 1 month ago

Huh? Why would they be stupid to enough to let this person in their life ? Hubby is clearly a moron and seems to be a clueless and weak excuse for a partner. Drinking and as more important than his wife, what a peach…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...