Revenge Against Holly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly was dressed in a loose fitting pants suit and Natalie was dressed in a conservative blue dress. They could easily have been mistaken as college professors as they took their briefcases and walked towards the school of education.

Bobby V's was easily spotted by the oversize baseball out front of the brown restaurant that was nestled snuggly between two older brick buildings. Rachelle parked the SUV and made her way through the walnut doors to the interior of the magnificent café. The walls were lined with sports memorabilia from baseball, football and hockey. She was gazing at the signed pictures of sports legends when the noontime crowd from campus arrived.

Rachelle sat at the bar and ordered a whiskey straight up as three men in their early twenty's circled around her. She chatted with them for a few minutes before mentioning she was considering enrolling in the university and asking how they felt about the college.

Two of the men were enrolled in the school of education while the third was pursuing a pre law major. All three men were hesitant about answering the enrollment question.

'It's a good school with lots of potential." The pre law student said as the nodded to the other two men. They nodded in agreement.

"It's pretty hard not to graduate." One of the students mentioned while the second one said "I suppose it's like most large universities."

Rachelle chatted with the men for a few more minutes before they excused themselves and headed back to the campus with the remaining crowd leaving her alone with the bartender. She ordered another whiskey straight up and began chatting with him.

He had been with the bar since it started thirty years ago and had watched the bar and the campus expand. His eyes continually wondered from Rachelle's face to her tight top and back again.

"Wow with that many years, I bet you can recall all the secrets of the campus." She said as she adjusted her top giving him a brief glance at her hardening nipples.

"Yes, I'm sure I can tell you several secrets that the university wouldn't like to remember, but it will cost you." He said as he reached across the bar and ran his hand through her hair.

"What will it cost?" She asked innocently as she reached up and kissed his hand.

He walked around the bar and locked the door and then returned to stand in front of her before responding. "Have you ever heard of the game named Stripped Questioning? " He asked. "Just like twenty questions but a lot more fun. What do you say to a game of strip questioning?" he asked. "One piece of clothing removed for each secret revealed. "

Rachelle looked closer at the man. He was in his early fifties but still had the appearance of a man in his thirties. The whiskey from today and the remaining horniness from the night before led Rachelle to agree to the game.

Slowly she removed a shoe as the man removed one of his own shoes and revealed one of the minor secrets of the college. They continued this way until he had unleashed the darkest skeleton out of the closets of his mind and both of them were nude. Then he slowly walked towards her, his cock swelling with every step.

Rachelle listened to his revelations, as her body responded to the bar's cool air. Her eye's watching as his clothing was removed to disclose the firm body they had been hiding. She stood as he approached. They kissed as their hands wandered over each other's bodies. Then he lifted her onto the bar.

The lights from fifty televisions cast an eerie glow as the screens flicked from one sports scene to the next. He climbed on the bar behind her. She watched him in the mirrors on the wall behind the bar as he slowly shoved his hard cock into her damp pussy.

She grabbed the sides of the bar to steady herself even as he reached around and grabbed her hanging tits with his hands. The fucking and teasing continued until cum was dripping onto the walnut bar top. They collapsed onto each other and remained there hugging each other until there was knocking at the door.

They quickly dressed and then with one last kiss, Rachelle left, opening the door to the crowd assembled outside.

Meanwhile, Holly and Natalie had entered Hammond Hall and were taking the crowded elevator to the third floor where they were to meet professor Dickenson, the dean of the school. The elevator stopped and the women exited, their footsteps on the hard tile floor were muted by the sounds of students and faculty rushing to their next assignment.

They entered the office of Dr. Dickenson and were greeted by his receptionist, Ms. Wilson, who was an identical twin to Jennifer Marlowe from WKRP fame. They were informed that unfortunately Dickenson had been called to the president's office and would be unable to join them until later in the day.

Instead Ms. Wilson in her skin tight dress that barely concealed her enormous breast and stopped just below her panties led them down the hall to a large conference room which was currently dedicated to the NCATE review.

"Lunch will be with the college president at noon followed by the people you're going to interview." Ms. Wilson stated in her husky voice before closing the door and leaving them alone. Holly wondered how many special perks the receptionist got from her boss for wearing flirtatious outfits and using a sexy voice.

"Rather a cold personality." Holly said to Natalie as they sat down at the conference table that appeared to be sagging under the weight of the manila folders that contained the exhibits necessary for the schools recertification.

"I bet she's not that cold with Dr. Dickenson." Natalie had sarcastically responded.

UTA had been certified by NCATE for several years and had been recertified numerous times over those years. The standard checklist and the request for the required information had been submitted to the University several months ago along with the order that exhibits should be presented. Considering these factors Holly had anticipated a professional exhibit and an easy recertification process. She and Natalie soon discovered this was not going to be the case.

Like a pilot and copilot reviewing the readiness of an aircraft before flight, Natalie pulled a checklist from her briefcase, the same checklist that had been provided to UTA, and read the first item to Holly.

Holly reached for the first unmarked folder, expecting it to contain the information necessary to answer the question, but it did not. Instead it she found herself searching though the massive stack of folders, like Sir Walter Raleigh wondering though the jungle and failing to find the information just as he had failed to find El Dorado - the legendary lost city of gold.

Holly and Natalie had continued this fruitless effort for a few more questions before deciding it would be better for Holly to open folders and see if they contained information that answered any of the questions on the checklist. They kept up this process and had found partial answers to some of the questions when the door opened four hours latter and Ms. Wilson announced it was time for lunch.

Frustrated by the morning's efforts, they followed her in silence down the corridor to the school's lunch area that was packed with students and factuality. She introduced them to Doctor Beatty the university's president and then left.

"I hope everything is going well." Dr. Beatty stated without giving them a chance to respond. "I thought it would be faster if you conducted your interviews during lunch." He further elaborated as he led them to a large corner table where they were introduced to; Wayne Denham - Mayor of Arlington, Mike Daniels - Men's head basketball coach and Michelle Ring - Dean of Student Affairs.

Holly hid her anger as she sat down next to Dr. Beatty. The morning had been wasted searching through mountains of paperwork that should have been labeled and arranged prior to her visit, the interviews were suppose to be done in the exhibit room one at a time and should have include more people from outside the university, and lastly Dr. Dickenson, the dean of the school of education and the person who should have shown the most interest in the review process hadn't even bothered to show up.

Both a meat tray and fruit plates had been set in the middle of the table. The group made small talk about the weather and campus life as they assembled their sandwiches before sitting down and eating.

As each person completed their lunch they set back in anticipation of Holly's questions, but before she could begin the interview process, Mayor Denham launched into what was an obviously a well rehearsed speech.

The grey headed but athletic mayor spoke eloquently about Arlington as he intertwined the history of the city and of the university. He discussed various impacts the school had had on the town and how the university and the town were growing together because of the ties between them. He didn't pause for questions and excused himself from the table immediately after he had completed his speech.

Another set up Holly thought to herself as she looked at Natalie who was sitting directly across the table from her. She could tell from Natalie's facial expression that she too was not satisfied with the way the review was being conducted.

I hope Rachelle is doing better than we are, Natalie thought to herself as Mike, the young African American, launched into his caned speech.

The basketball coach spent the next ten minutes conversing about the student athletic and the schools dedication to academics before athletics. He provided examples of athletes who had gone on to successful careers outside of the athletic arena. Holly noted that none of the accomplished people he mentioned had careers in education nor were they names of people she recognized or had heard of before. He too didn't pause for questions and excused himself immediately after completing his speech.

"I suppose you have a speech you would like to give." Holly said turning a stern face to the oriental face of Michelle. "It doesn't appear that anyone wants to answer questions, they just want to blow smoke." She said staring at the Dean of Student Affairs.

"Nope, I'm the one that drew the short straw. I have to answer your questions." Michelle chuckled with her whole body as she replied to Holly's question.

Holly smiled nicely and began asking the required questions. As she had anticipated, Michelle's answers would make anyone wonder why the university and all of its staff, faculty and students hadn't been nominated for sainthood.

"I hope I have been useful." Michelle stated as she answered the last question, stood and headed to her office.

Holly and Natalie wondered back to the conference room and spent the rest of the day scouring the folders for any useful information. They finally gave up around six PM and headed back to Ms. Wilson to let her know they were leaving for the night. They hallways and offices were empty and there was no sight of Ms Wilson. So they left the deserted building and headed back to the inn.

Rachelle drove from the bar to a mall close to campus. Inside the mall she found a university clothing store and decided to explore. There were t-shirts, shorts, sweats and college memorabilia for sale. Surprisingly there appeared to be more clothing for distant colleges then for UTA. As she was looking at a blue and white sweat suit with UTA embossed on the ass of the pants, a young male store associate came over and asked if she needed any help.

"Do you have dressing rooms?" Rachelle asked while staring into the collegians baby blue eyes. "I'd like to try on a few of these outfits." I'd also like to try you on; she thought to herself as the blonde haired Apollo led her to the back of the store.

The dressing room consisted of one small area about the twice the size of a bathroom stall with the only privacy being a thin almost see through curtain covering the doorway.

"Would you mind staying?" She asked as he was turning to leave. "The mirror can only show so much and I really would like a man's opinion." Rachelle said with a mischievously grin on her face.

He turned to ensure the store was empty before smiling at her and vigorously nodding his head yes.

She closed the drapes behind her as she entered the room and in her sultriest voice began asking him questions like a contestant on the dating game, except her questions were about the university. She was surprised by his deep voice as he responded to her questions.

She stood directly behind the curtain and slowly removed her top, hoping the sight of her silhouette caused by the stores bright lights would have the desired effect on Apollo. She smiled as she sensed movement outside the curtain and his voice seemed to pause before answering her next question.

She heard a slight gasp from him as she bent down to remove her shorts and her thong clad ass accidently poked through the curtain. She jumped quickly and turned around trying to act embarrassed as she looked over the top of the curtain.

She could tell from the bulge in his pants that Apollo was more than a little interested.

"Have you ever played the game exploded?" She asked as she stuck her hand between the curtains and motioned for him to come forward.

"No." He replied as he stumbled towards the curtains. "How do you play?" He asked as he stopped just outside of the curtains.

"It's like finding the number of licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll lollipop. Except instead of licks its how many questions can you answer before you explode in my hand? Would you like to play?" Rachelle asked as she slowly brushed her fingers against the bulge in his pants.

Even without speaking, Rachelle could tell his answer was yes as she unzipped his trousers and held his balls in the palm of her hand. Slowly she massaged his balls as she asked her first question.

His cock hardened in her hands as she stoked the limp shaft, giving one stroke for each question. Each of his answers confirmed what the bartender had told her. His manhood swelled as she picked up the pace of her questions and she began mauling his penis. Her face hidden behind the curtain, smiled as she asked her last question and his cum exploded onto her hand.

"I have more secrets that I can tell you." Apollo stated as he pushed the curtains aside and entered the dressing room. "It will cost you." He said as his hands reached out and brushed her hair while his lust filled eyes stared at her nearly nude body covered only by her bra and panty.

He didn't give her a chance to respond before is hands grasped her and pulled her to him. He began telling more confidential information as his lips touched hers and their tongues intertwined in a passionate kiss.

He continued his tales as he removed her bra and sucked on her hardening nipples. He lips passed from nipple to nipple as his hand slid down and removed her panty before slipping a finger into her pussy.

Her hips thrust against his fingers as sweat began pouring off her body. He carried on with his anecdotes about the university as he forced her to the floor and slowly slipped his hard cock into her wet pussy.

His narrative continued as they fucked harder and faster. Instead of moaning and groaning he spewed forth more and darker secrets. His cock swelled and Rachelle's juices flowed as they came closer and closer to climaxing. Finally, with one last thrust of his cum filled jackhammer cock, Rachelle and Apollo climaxed together.

They both quickly dressed and returned to the shop. Apollo gave her a key ring as a memento as Rachelle left and headed back to the inn.

The women arrived back at the inn around the same time that night. They had dinner together and discussed the day's events. Rachelle outlined the seedier side of the university without divulging how she had learned the dark secrets. Holly and Natalie outlined the uncaring attitude they had discovered. All three agreed the university should be put on the watch list instead of being recommended for recertification. All three of the cousin's were looking forward to informing the Dr. Dickenson of their recommendations in the morning.

The team was dressed in conservative loose fitting blouses and below the knee length skirts when they arrived early at the university the next morning. They were escorted to the conference room by Ms. Wilson. Mike and Michelle were already seated at the conference table when they entered.

"I hope you found our presentation and exhibits acceptable for continuing certification." a confident Chuck said as he shook Holly's hand.

Holly was about to voice the teams disapproving position when a stranger walked into the room. The women gasped as they recognized the stranger from the plane.

"This is Dr. Dickenson." The president said pointing to the man who had just entered. Dr. Dickenson nodded at the president before he spoke.

"Before you begin your formal recommendation, there are some last minute exhibits we would like to present." He stated as he turned on the overhead projector.

Pictures from various security cameras flashed on the screen; Holly's bare chest contrasted nicely from the blue entryway of the airplane, scenes of Dr. Dickenson's and Holly's fucking, scene's from Rachelle's lovemaking questions at the bar and scenes from Rachelle's adventures at the store appeared on screen in the front of the room.

"After seeing these final exhibits, I'm sure your team will want us to be recertified." Dr. Dickenson stated as he smiled at the cousins. "I'm also sure you will want to go out with the university team to celebrate. We will meet you at the bar at noon."

The university representatives left the room as the dean was making his declaration.

The three ladies set for a few minutes in stunned silence, not believing what they had just seen and heard.

"How could they have gotten those pictures?" Holly asked. "They don't deserve to be certified. We don't have to go to the bar." She protested but all three women knew there was no choice. If those pictures were given to NCATE, their careers were over and they neither wanted to nor would return to their previous jobs.

Holly, Rachelle and Natalie remained seated staring in disbelieve at the now blank screen. Holly had lost in High School, they at lost at wrestling, they had lost at the strip club and now it appeared they would lose at accreditation. They could try to maintain their own respect and refuse to go to the bar and refuse to recommend UTA for accreditation, but who would believe them once those tapes were shown.

They left the university and headed to the bar where they were met at the door by the smiling barkeeper. "We've reserved a special room in the back for you." He said as he was leading them through the throng of drunken collegians to a room in the rear of the saloon.

The cousins and their escort entered a room that had been set up to resemble a college lecture hall. They were led down the center aisle past desk where students, whom considering their apparent age, must have been seeking credits for continuing education to the front of the room.

The male and female scholars sat at their desk with books open, attentively staring to the front of the hall where Dr. Dickenson was standing. In real life these students were the faculty and administration of UTA and they pretended to hardly notice as the precession walked to the front of the room where the bartender motioned the women to sit in leather chairs that were facing the students.

I could use one of these in my office, Holly thought to herself as she sank into her chair behind her long walnut office desk. She didn't know what the drawers of her desk contained nor was she aware of just how easily her seat cushion could be removed. She and her cousins, who were seated in identical chairs behind identical desk, would soon find out.