All Comments on 'Revenge and Promise'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Revenge and Sunset

Don't know if you will receive this automatically forwarded to your email, or if you have to check for comments. You apparently haven't posted anything since 2004, which is a loss for us. You are one of the best contributors to what is otherwise and generally a vast wasteland of pointless garbage. "Revenge and Promise" is well-written and most enjoyable, as is everything of yours that I've read. I only looked at this story by accident, having just read "Broken Bikini Sunset" for the second time (liking it more). I was checking the titles to pick one more to read, and I recognized the characters' names. I'm glad, since it's a nice follow-up to the first story. It would really be helpful if you tied them together on the submissions page, as well as doing the same with any other works that are not obviously related. If I could suggest another idea, it would be to please fill in the favorites page. It's gotten to be such a chore to find something worth reading on this site, and a choice author's recommendations would be well worth examining. Finally, give some thought to submitting again; I think a lot of people would be pleased to see more of your work. If you get this, thanks for reading it. You might acknowledge so as a public comment. I've often wondered if inactive writers would see comments.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
I liked the general theme of the story

but it was really hard to follow the details. It seemed like you held back pertinent facts and then throwing in information we had no way of knowing at the last minute. Her divorce, why Peters was fired, even how she met Tomas and how their affair began, how long they had been seeing each other, and many others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great author!

I am presently working my way through all your stories! Keep up the great work, have you thought of writing a novel? Thank you

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadover 6 years ago
Your understanding

The characters you expanded in this show a great understanding of human nature and what drives different personalities. After reading Peters' thoughts I felt like I needed a showered to wash away his filth. Veronica's character reacted exactly how a woman scarred by a bad marriage does. One burned forever leery. Great job am so enjoying reading your stories now that I found them. God bless.

MarshallaMarshallaover 5 years ago
Mom has covered again ...,

... with the exception of Peters' fate.

I would've let Ricky eat the bastard.

Loved this extra chapter, and would love to see it continue.

Forkliftter2021Forkliftter20216 months ago

I agreed completely with all five of the previous commenters. Great stories that I also am working my way through.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Very interesting story!

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...

SIMILAR Stories