Revenge at Zero Degrees Kelvin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a couple of nudges, nothing that neither of them really didn't want to happen, but more to push things along. Eventually, the rich woman became a semi-regular at the bar. She always sat in the section that the attractive brunette was covering. It took a while, but they eventually got together. The brunette's family had rejected her because she had come out as a lesbian. Her baby was the result of her father's friends raping her to try and turn her straight.

My name is Karma. I'm a bitch. The rich woman ended up owning the factory that the brunette's family works at. They were all fired and lost their houses. I look in on them every once in a while. I saw one time at Christmas when her siblings brought their children to a charity event to get Christmas presents. She graciously offered to buy her nieces and nephews presents for Christmas. She even invited her entire family to their house for Christmas dinner. She used that opportunity to show her prejudiced family the love and respect for each other in her house. It didn't fix everything, but it was a start.

Tom? Well, what can I say. I gave him the chance to help himself. The main issue after that night was that his testicles were so badly damaged that he was never able to get an erection again. Once his last biological child turned 18 and graduated from high school, he was laid off from the company he worked for. Because of his past, he was blackballed from ever working in the industry again. He ended up as an alcoholic assistant manager at a Taco Bell. I really did try to help him, but his decision making never got any better. What can I say? I really am a bitch.

The blonde? Well, she was never even close to the beauty that she once was. Once your facial features are damaged to that extent, it takes a lot of money to fix it. Her now ex-husband had discovered a lockbox hidden inside a wall in the house he had inherited a week earlier. He managed to skip the country before the APB was put out on him. Rumore has it that he is living very well in a tropical environment right now.

Oh. You probably want to know about Mary. Her case was very sad. She did end up repenting her evil ways, unfortunately, it was too late for her. Steve did end up forgiving her on her death bed. She contracted HIV from her third lover after Steve divorced her. Unfortunately, it was too late before she discovered it. Yes, she was truly remorseful. I did visit her towards the end. The best I could do for her was to make her passing as easy and painless as possible.

OK, so I probably went a bit overboard on her karma. What can I say? I'm only.... OK, so I'm not only human. Still, I deliver Karma to those that deserve it. Yes, I made sure that her lawyer was incompetent. Yes, I made sure that her ex-husband could manipulate their finances to his advantage. Yes, I made sure that the prenup could be fully enacted Still, it was her decisions afterwards that drove her fate to where it ended up. She had options. She didn't need to end up as a prostitute downtown. She didn't need to take hi as a client. She had other options. OK I did use her to give bad karma to another of her clients. Of course, I was careful that his wife had already stopped having sex with him. She is doing a lot better now that she divorced him, BTW.

Anyway, this should close this chapter. Everyone pretty much got what they deserved. Some got more than they should have, but that's just the way things go. Anyway, I have other things to do right now. Some asshole is about to try to con an innocent widow out of her life's savings. Yes, I much prefer to dispense good Karma, but every once in a while, I really enjoy giving assholes exactly what they deserve.

I have multiple looks, but I much prefer my 'normal' look as a petite redhead with green eyes. Look around wherever you are if you are thinking about doing something wrong. You might want to think twice if you see someone that might look like me in the near vicinity. Maybe I'm watching.

12