All Comments on 'Revenge by a Thousand Cuts'

by Patrickson

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments (Page 2)
GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 months ago

Have to ask why? How. All we see is him taking what is essentially petty revenge.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 2 months ago

I GAVE IT WHAT IT WAS WORTH.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 2 months ago

I understand the feeling, I really do...

But that ain't it, boss.

How deep any of those cuts truly are if she doesn't even realize she is bleeding?

This is way too soft to be seen as a BTB... but hey, nothing farfetched or illegal to so deal with, so that's a plus I guess!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This one is weird. You captured the anger and resentment but the execution didn't hit at all. We don't know if she even realized any of that shit. Given she is completely absent from this story, we have to assume she barely stayed at home if at all.

It seems far more likely that she didn't connect any of that shit and was just happy to keep getting dicked. And the dumbass at home thinking he's actually doing something. If the slut isn't established as someone who cares about all that shit, the story is pointless.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 months ago

It's interesting that people don't pay attention until it's gone!

4

kalash777kalash777about 2 months ago

Patrickson's stories are among my favorites but not this one. My heart bleeds for the plants: did he have to be so cruel to them???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This was more lyrical poem than anything. It was good as far as it went, but it left me wanting more.

KRD19254KRD19254about 1 month ago

I read originality in what and how his cuts were created but overall I cannot see the value of all the effort IF she never spotted and reacted to the cut(s). If he was this distraught then LEAVE her behind. But to expend this much effort on a DEAD relationship - who is the cuck?

\

MOVE ON and invest this effort into anew that may give you happiness.

\

2.9*** hooyah, missing her outrage of each cut

H. JekyllH. Jekyll8 days ago

Wow! A great, crisp little story. I do agree with some other commenters that she couldn't be /that/ blind to all he was doing. That's a problem. But the idea of it ... fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

A delightfully original tale. My only complaint was its brevity but hats off to the author. Thank you.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPatrickson@Patrickson
I am a keen writer looking to improve my story telling and writing skills. Comments are read and feedback is appreciated, it helps me improve. Anybody wishing to write a sequel or follow on to any of my stories has my permission and best wishes. I'll be interested to see whe...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories