Revenge by Misadventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom was at my door an hour later. "Did you have a good time?":

"I had an excellent time, Mom. Thanks for asking."

"Juliette was a little upset when you left."

"Why? Because she had to watch her own kids for a change? You adopted them, not me. You raise them. And I'm talking about the Mom more than the kids."

Mom was more than a little hot. "That was uncalled for! I know how stubborn you are. I was just hoping to nudge you a little. She's a very nice woman."

"How would I know? Every time I see her she has you and the kids, and we don't get to have a lot of conversation except over wrangling the boys. Mom, you're not nudging. You're pushing. Let it be."

That made her go quiet and she left shortly afterwards.

.............................................................................

Two weeks later Juliette pulled into my driveway. I was surprised to see her alone. I gave her a quick hug. "Where are the boys?"

"They're having a sleepover at your Mom's, along with Jan's two. They put up a tent in the yard but I'm willing to bet the first time an owl hoots they'll make a beeline for the house. I came to ask if you'd take me out on your boat. It would be really nice to have a little adult time on the water. That is, if you're not busy."

"I'll have to check my social calendar. Well would you look at that! I happen to be free this afternoon and evening. I'll go get it ready and we'll put a cooler together. I won't drink while I operate the boat, but there's almost a full bottle of that red you like in the fridge. Grab it and a few waters, a little finger food, and we'll be good to go."

I had a pretty good sized boat, halfway between a cabin cruiser and a runabout, with a really powerful engine capable of pulling waterskiers with ease. She already had the cooler ready and had changed into a really nice bikini and wrap. She grinned when she saw my look. "I'm going to get a little sun while we're out. Keep your eyes on the water!"

"I make no promises."

I took the time to slip into my shorts and grab a few beach towels.

.....................................

I have to say we had a really good time. She was more relaxed than I'd ever seen her. I tried teaching her how to drive the boat but she wasn't interested. We were running at a pretty good clip and she was watching the water go past. "I bet you could easily pull a skier with this thing. I used to love that."

I slowed the boat down to idle and reached in a locker, pulling out a pair of skis and a floatation belt. She was saying no and shaking her head but her body was ready to go. It took her a couple of attempts to stand, but in thirty minutes she was having a ball. I noticed a couple of boats go by and the guys were whooping but I put it down to a pretty woman in a little bikini, until I reached down to help her into the boat. Her bikini was tiny and she was pretty well endowed, and the friction of the water and the wind had dragged her top down below her nipples. Very nice, very erect nipples.

I grinned and told her she might want to make a wardrobe adjustment. She looked down but instead of screaming she giggled. "That explains the guys going by me. I guess I gave them a show, huh?"

Just as she said it a boatload of kids, high school and college guys, motored by. One was leaning almost off the boat.

"SHOW YOUR TITS!"

He screamed it to wild laughter, and instead of getting mad she stepped to the side of the boat and jerked her top off, twirling it around over her head. Then she turned around and grabbed her bottoms, tugging them unitl they were just a band between her cheeks, and bent over. They almost hit another boat.

They she skipped back under the canopy out of their sight, and I hit the throttle, going wide open until they were completely out of sight.

"So you're an exhibitionist now?"

"You complaining?"

"Not in the least. Feel free to exhibit everything you're comfortable with around me. I'll never complain."

She was about to put her top on, grinned, and tossed it down. "I'm gonna get some sun. Don't let me burn."

"How am I supposed to do that?"

Juliette rolled her eyes. "You can start by making sure I have on enough sunblock."

I killed the engines and dropped the anchor in a small cove. "I can do that for you."

There was a little platform on the front of the boat specifically for situations like this. It was below the deck line and you couldn't be seen by passing boats. She lay down and I noted she hadn't pulled her bikini back into place. In the mood to tease, I started at her toes and went up to just short of her ass, turning her over and doing the same thing. Then I did her neck, back, and all of her front except for the peaks that stood high and proud. Her nipples were distended and she was panting with frustration.

"Why didn't you do the good parts?"

"Because I hate the taste of suntan oil," I said, as I sucked the right nipple into my mouth quickly, putting a lot of pressure on it and biting down gently. She shrieked and came almost all the way off the platform. For the next thirty minutes we rolled on and off the platform, and at the end I had Juliette up on her knees with her breasts hanging off the side of the boat. If anyone had passed by they would have gotten an eyeful, as well as a lesson in dirty talk. I finished and dragged her back down with me to cuddle.

We stayed on the lake for another couple of hours before having round two on my bed. She dozed off and I called Mom to make sure she had the boys. She giggled and told me she did, and I told her Juliette was taking a nap. Then I asked her to give us a couple of hours before bringing the boys down for dinner.

I did all the prep, made the sides, let the steaks marinade and rest until it was time to get her up. I kissed her awake and once she got conscious she lunged off the bed.

"The boys! I'm late..."

I stopped her by giving her a kiss. "They're just fine. Mom is bringing them down in about thirty minutes, so I suggest you hit the shower and get presentable. I'm going to start the coals.

By the time Mom and the boys arrived Juliette was dressed in her shorts and one of my tees, her hair up in a wet ponytail. Mom grinned at her and she flamed red. Then they locked down on each other in a big hug. I took the boys outside with me so they could have 'the talk'. They both came out grinning and sat at the table sipping tea until I plated the food. Then Mom pulled out the banana pudding she had slipped down and hidden in the fridge while we were on the lake.

Mom and I both got nice hugs from Juliette and the boys, as well as a few kisses from her when the boys weren't paying attention. We watched as the taillights disappeared around the bend. Mom grinned at me.

"Not now. Let me process this for a day or two."

She kissed me on the cheek and left, practically skipping up the hill.

............................................................................................................................

Juliette and I started dating. She was a bit unpredictable at first, and it took her a few months to adjust to a man that treated her with respect. She lived with me on the weekends, while the boys spent their time between us and Mom's house.

I'd turned them into pretty good fishermen and deck hands. On their birthday, we had a party for them. They seemed popular because I had about twenty kids and their parents swarming my house, while Mom and Juliette played hostess. Mom baked two kinds of cakes, saying evey child should have his own cake, and while Tony liked Red Velvet, Mark liked lemon. The kids all took a small slice of each, and the parents with us weren't shy about accepting a slice.

I met some pretty nice people, and a few couples were invited to a day on the lake, sans kids, in a couple of weeks. I'd gotten the boys really nice, lightweight rods, short enough for them to handle, and soon the fathers that were along were helping me wrangle kids on the dock while they beat the water. All my baiting played off, and they all caught little bream or crappie.

As the afternoon wore on, we lit the grills and had a meal, dogs, burgers, brats, a bunch of pork chops and some chicken breasts, while Juliette and Mom laid out the sides. The baked beans were a big hit, and I knew a few tee shirts weren't going to survive the stains, but nobody seemed to mind. Then we built a fire in my pit and they got to roast marshmallows and make s'mores. Most of them had to be carried when they left.

Mom took the boys in for their baths, and Jules and I finally got a chance to sit. We both sighed as we kicked off our shoes. Mom came out forty-five minutes later and woke us up, telling us she was leaving. We barely made it through showers before we collapsed into bed.

I was surprised when Mom joined us on the boat with the other couples we'd invited, and she wasn't alone. Hiram seemed like a nice guy, and it was plain he was smitten with Mom, so I relaxed. We rode around for a couple hours before pulling up to a small island, building a fire in the ring provided, and ate a leisurely meal. They wouldn't let me do anything, saying I was due to be pampered. Jules, Mom, and the other wives and girlfriends waited on me hand and foot.

The beer and wine came out, and soon the girls were off to themselves, laughing and giggling, when one shrieked. "You didn't!" and the all burst out laughing. I was wondering if I was going to have to issue life vests as we helped a couple onto the boat.

Jules had a pretty nice bikini, as well as Jenny and a woman named Charisma. Alice had on a modest but high cut yellow one piece, and I wondered if there was a bikini top ever made that could hold her breasts in. 44D, her husband bragged later.

They were all sitting up front, at the sunken sunbathing spot, when a bunch of college age or better men went by. They noticed the women and the guy driving the boat almost laid it over turning around.

They cruised back slowly, whistling and howling, before one stood up, wobbling wildly. "SHOW YOUR TITS!"

They were laughing, we were laughing, and suddenly Jules and Jenny stood, whipping of their tops and spinning them above their heads. Charisma jumped up next, then Alice looked at her husband and grinned, standing up and pulling her top down, spilling one impressive set of mammary glands. The boys were screaming, and then came the icing on the cake. Mom shocked us all when jumped up and popped her top.

"Nice boobs, Grandma!," nne screamed. By then we were by them and I sped up before they could turn. It took a couple of miles before the girls all had their tops back on. The husbands were laughing, which relaxed me. You never knew when you would find a jealous asshole. That incident was laughed about for years.

I made a couple of good friends, fishing and golfing buddies. Usually the wives or girlfriends would show up at my house and sunbathe, keeping an eye on the kids as they swarmed around.

Summer finally ended, and we took a couple of cruises to enjoy the fall foliage. Jules was still just spending the weekend with me, while the boys and I were hoping they would all move in permanently. The first few times I brought it up, she brushed me off, saying she just wasn't ready.

.................................................................................................................

Then the rumors started. She was seen with the same man three times, once in a restaurant in the next town over, and twice in local clubs. Mom was the one who told me. She had tears in her eyes.

"It might be nothing, son, but I felt you deserved to know."

A firm believer in seeing is believing, I dropped by the four clubs in our town. They weren't at any of them, but I saw her car at the third after I decided to go home. She must have gotten there late.

They were cheek to cheek on the floor, no space between them, and he was rubbing her ass through those tight jeans. I watched for half an hour, until they went outside. I gave it a few minutes and walked out, stopping by her car. It was hard to tell if they were doing anything serious but the windows were steamed up. I didn't hesitate, knocking on the window until he rolled it down. I could see her bra lying on his lap.

"What you want, asshole?"

"Oh, nothing. Just wanted to say hello to Juliette. I'll be on my way now. You two have fun."

Her eyes went wide when she heard me speak, but by then I was walking away, I heard a car door open and a scream, but by then I was to my truck, slinging gravel as I went out of the parking lot.

It took her two weeks to work up the nerve to come by, without the boys. "Can I talk to you?"

"Sure, come on in. It's a little nippy out here now."

Because of the season I offered her a cup of coffee, and when it was poured we sat down at the kitchen table. She took a few sips before she started speaking. "Want me to tell you about it?"

"Not particularly, but if you feel the need to unburden yourself, go ahead."

I think the answer surprised her. "I never promised we were exclusive."

"You're right. On the other hand, you never told me you were seeing someone else, of is it elses?"

"It's just Gary."

"Well, that'll make me sleep better. I had myself tested the Friday afterwards, just got the results back. I'm clean."

"He's clean! Why are you being nasty?"

"You haven't seen the edge of nasty yet. Do you have feelings for him?"

"Yes. No. I'm confused!"

"Good thing I'm not. I won't be your fallback plan, Jules. You can't sleep with him during the week and then drag your leftovers to me on the weekend. You knew I wanted to take our relationship deeper. Boy, that would have been a mistake. I think, Juliette, that you should stay away from me for a while, until you get unconfused. It won't make any difference, I could never trust you again, so let's agree it was fun and move on with our lives. Bring the boys around, don't keep them from my mother, or me for that matter. None of this is their fault."

She spent almost an hour trying to get me to go along with the situation, before she sighed, gave me a hug, and left. Mom was devastated. She had become really attached to the boys. She called Jules a couple of weeks later, telling her she wanted to see the boys, insisting she bring them by for a visit. She didn't stay, dropping them off and saying she'd be back in three hours.

Mom said they were really sad that I wasn't seeing their mom any more, and asked if she thought I was mad at them. She immediately called me, and I had two happy boys climbing all over me thirty minutes later. I told them they were always welcome, whether I was with their mom or not, and promised them we'd fish as soon as it was warm again.

.......................................................................................................................

Winter passed, with one snow the whole season. Back home, it snowed just after Thanksgiving and the ground stayed white until late March. That was a little harsh, even for there.

I talked John and Adele into coming to visit me in February. They stayed a week and we even got a little fishing in. Adele spent time with Mom while I took John golfing, and the week went by quickly. They talked about how much they hated going back, so I made my pitch. "Move down here. I can get John a job where I work, probably for more than he's making now, and the cost of living is pretty low. Both your parents are retired and living even farther South, so you probably would get to see them more. I got plenty of room, so you can stay with me until you find something you like. Think about it."

I didn't tell them I'd gotten a promotion and was now the asssistant plant manager, with a good raise and some nice perks. They promised to think about it, but I knew John wouldn't come. He liked his job and had a big network of friends. Adele would have moved in a heartbeat.

They had married right after she graduated from high school, eight years ago. I wondered why they didn't have kids yet, she was 26 and John was a few years older, and the clock had to be ticking. I asked Mom about it about a week after they left. A look of sadness crossed her face. "They can't have kids, honey. Some kind of disease caused John not to be able to father children. Adele wants to adopt, but he's not too keen on it."

"Why? If it was me, I'd be all for it, especially if my wife wanted it."

She shrugged. "Men are different, honey. He might think that every time he looks at an adopted child it would remind him he couldn't give her one. You never know."

I guess you didn't.

I dated pretty regularly, being one of the most eligible batchelors in the area helped, I guess. And even though at least three had wanted to take the relationship deeper, there wasn't enough spark to make me consider it. Mom was getting desperate.

Then something happened that changed my life. I got a call in the middle of the night, not understanding a thing the woman was trying to say. She finally calmed down and told me I needed to get up there. John was sick. I tired to soothe Adele as much as I could over the phone, then called Mom.

She was with me on the plane. Mom had always been fond of John and Adele, calling him her second son, and Adele the daughter she never had. We rented a car at the airport, and an hour later we were pulling into their drive. Adele met us at the door, melting into Mom's arms, sobbing. I found John propped up on the couch.

I knew looking at him he wasn't long for this world. Always a little chunky but with plenty of muscles, he looked like he might weigh a hundred and fifty or less. His skin was kind of gray, and his breathing was labored. He still grinned when he saw me. "I know, I look like shit."

He had cancer, and it had spread fast. He resisted going to the doctor until it was too late, and there was nothing they could do for him but send him home and write a prescription for pain medications. They gave him three months, five months ago. I sat by his bed and we talked all night, remembering things we'd done, places we'd gone, friends we never saw any more, rambling from one subject to the next, laughing at times, quietly weeping at others.

Towards morning he grabbed my hand. "Take care of her, dude. Promise me."

I gave him my solemn pledge and he relaxed. Later the next day he gave me a folder. "Everything she's gonna need. Insurance information, banking, I paid for the funeral the week after I found out. She's not going to be thinking clearly so you need to guide her."

I tried to brush it off. "We got plenty of time for that. You need to hold on."

By then he was in a hospital bed in the den, and he grinned. "You always were an optomist."

That night he passed, in his sleep, with his wife holding his hands. He was 33, and she was 27.

.............................................................................................................

The rest was a blur. I notified the funeral home, and they sent someone to collect the body. The police were called out, and the coroner looked him over in the morgue, before rubberstamping the death certificate. We followed his instructions to the letter, and I was surprised at the turnout. Then again, everybody that knew him loved him. I sat on one side of her during the funeral, and her father sat on the other. Mom was beside me, and Adele's mother was beside her.

I used up all the vacation time I had, guiding her through the paperwork that always follows a death. I gave a copy of the death certificate to their insurance agent, and she got the check in a week. The agent was a friend and it was pretty cut and dried. I finally had to go back to work, and Mom promised to stay with her for a while.

She stayed three weeks, and when she came home, Adele was with her. Mom said she wanted to get her away from the memories that kept popping up with every turn. Adele was a zombie for another month before she came to me.