Revenge by Misadventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Banty and Adele became best friends. In fact, I found myself a little jealous of the time they spent together. They made quite the pair. Adeld was a big girl with long blond hair, and Banty was tiny at five feet even, and weight ninety-eight pounds. She wore her jet black hair short, which showed off the diamond studs I'd gotten her for her birthday.

We'd met at a company event. She was a vendor but they were invited, and she got chosen as the one to show the flag. I thought she was a kid at first until she turned around, and I got a good look at her body, clad in a simple top and shorts, and the first thing that popped into my mind was now I knew what a Goddess left in the dryer too long looked like. The image made me grin and she smiled back.

My PA, who was a good buddy of my Mom, introduced us. Mom had included her in the quest to marry me off, and I had to set boundaries from time to time, which she promptly stepped over. She would grin. "You won't fire me, you told me just the other day I was the best you ever saw at what I do. Besides, if you did, your mother would make your life miserable until you got me back. She thinks I need a raise, you might want to talk that over with her. Now, like I was saying, young Seirra, the new hire in accounting, she's as cute as a bug. Single too. I'd bet she'd love it if someone showed her around."

"Then arrange it, just not with me. She doesn't work for me, but her boss does and if we hit it off and then split, bad things could happen. I won't do any fishing in the company pond."

She sighed. "Bev said you were stubborn. Forget Seirra, there's a lot of women in this town looking for you."

"Me?"

"Yes, you, or someone like you. Young, professional, established in a good career, with a nice house and paycheck. You're not too bad on the eyes either. Overall you're a pretty good breeding prospect. You lose a few points for being a Yankee, but I'm sure they would be willing to put in the effort to train you."

With that in mind, I still wanted to meet this pint sized sexpot. She seemed delighted to meet me, then she turned to Gladys. "Am I twenty-three, or four?"

Gladys turned red, which I thought a novel look. "Twenty-Six, but I feel good about this."

Alicia, Banty's real name, smiled at my confusion. "That's the number of times you've been introduced to eligible young ladies. There's a pool going in your company, well several, in fact. What the lucky number will be, how soon you'll marry, the time and sex of your first child..."

"Jesus! You guys are easily amused."

She shrugged. "It's a small town. There's not a lot going on. We'll cut to the chase. I'm 27, never been married, have three brothers and one sister, a good job, and of course, I'm smokin' hot in the sack."

"Good information to have. I'm sure you know everything about me down to the size of my underwear, but I'll hit the high spots. I'm 34, been married once and it didn't end well, own my own home at the lake, love to fish and spend time on the water, and if we get together I'll determine your level of hotness firsthand."

"You prefer knit boxers, in a 34 waist. Lake fishing is boring. Give me a stream and a fly rod any time. I prefer to hunt my fish, not sit in a boat swillin' beer and hoping something commits suicide on my hook."

"Well then, we shall agree to disagree. There's something soothing about sitting in the middle of the night and listening to the sounds of nature under a full moon. If you're a stalker, I'm more of an ambush predator, knowing the nature and habits of my prey, silently waiting for the opportunity to strike without warning."

"Then I'll keep a close eye on you, wouldn't want to fall into traps. Let's get a water and find a shady spot, and discuss it further."

I grinned. "Typical Southerner, choosing the shade to conduct business when it's hot, and in the sun when it's cold."

"Practicality developed over the ages."

I turned around to speak to Gladys, and found her gone. "Where did Gladys go?"

I can still see her smirk. "Probably to tell whoever took 26 they're about to be a good bit richer."

And that was the beginning of our relationship. We talked for another hour, until she had to leave. I stood to tell her goodbye and she jumped into my arms, laying a really nice kiss on me. She wriggled loose and grinned. "Just a sample! Are you lips tingling? I tried to keep it down, wouldn't want you burnt on first contact."

I was still trying to form words when she ran off.

I turned around to see Gladys and six of the office ladies grinning at me."Not the first word, Gladys," I said, as I strode away. I heard the laughter and looked to see her with her phone out. Mom would have a full report before I was in my truck.

........................................................

Banty showed up the next Wednesday. I looked up to see her standing in my doorway. Her grin made me feel good. "Come on, you're taking me to lunch. Somewhere nice, I know you can afford it. Oh, and when we pass Gladys expect a big smooch. Might as well start marking my territory now.'

It was indeed a big smooch, and I grinned at Gladys when she let go. "I'll be a little late coming back. Gladys. Take a message if anything comes up."

She mumbled, "yes, boss," while she was trying to get her phone out.

"Gladys? I'll be at the Honey Hog, if my mother needs to reach me."

Alicia was still laughing when we went out the door.

Lunch led to dinner. I took her to the closest city, the entertainment options in town were limited to say the least. I think she enjoyed the Dinner theater, and we walked a bit before going home. She felt really good on my arm, despite the height difference.

We talked and texted a lot over the next few weeks. I felt like we hit some kind of milestone when she invited me to Sunday dinner (lunch, to us non-Southereners), to meet her family.

I think they liked me. Her Dad had his cooking rig out, and five boston butts were on the grill, as well as three chickens and a brisket. "Ain't worth firin' up for just a couple of butts," he told me, as I shoveled coals in while he tended the meat. I watched and learned, because I wanted to be able to replicate what he'd done. We talked about rubs and favorite sauces. He was surprised I favored the vinegar/pepper flake version over the sugary Piedmont sauces.

I'd been with him for forty-five minutes before we were both confronted by a very pissed off woman. "That's enough Daddy. Let him loose, Mom hasn't had her chance yet."

He kissed her cheek and grinned. "He ain't bad, honey, for a Yankee."

I wondered if that was a seal of approval.

Alicia's mother was almost as diminuative as her, but she had blond hair. She was sweet, and unassuming, but when we were done talking I kind of understood Gesatpo interrogation techniques. She gave me a sweet smile and kissed my cheek, telling me to go help her husband while they got the sides ready.

I grabbed a couple of Bear Claws and started shredding, while he sliced the brisket. He left the chickens alone, and when her brothers showed up it reminded me of nature documentaries of hyenas savaging a carcass.

Finally sated, everyone took to rockers and chairs on the front porch. Banty led me to the swing, where she could snuggle against me. We talked about everything under the sun, and fishing came up. Suddenly it appeared her brothers, wives, and in the case of one, girlfriend, were going out on 'our' boat the next Saturday. Dad and Mom were going out with us the next.

Later, as I took her home, I couldn't help giving her a little dig. "Our boat?"

"Yes, you silly man, our boat. I need you to get used to the fact that I've got my claws in you now, and I ain't letting go."

"Do I have any say in this?"

"Yes. You need to learn to say 'Yes, dear' pretty often. But if you can't feel what I feel, take me home. If not, we'll be sleeping at your old house, my 'new house' tonight. Her's a hint of what I'm offering."

I don't know when she lost her bra, but she yanked her blouse open, to show as perky a pair of breasts as I'ever seen. The boobs might have been small, but the nipples looked enormous, sticking out at least an inch. (They really didn't. It was 3/4th. I measured.) Grabbing one of my hands, she covered her closest with it. I was firmly latched to a nipple as she purred, rubbing my erection through my shorts. It felt hard enough to drive nails with.

Her clothes never made it inside. I had to go out and pick them up the next morning and run them through the dryer to warm up. She might be small, but she was extremely flexible, and tied me up in knots. The beauty of a small woman is you can handle her like a doll, and Banty urged me on.

"That's it. Use me, take what you want! Don't you ever ask me for pussy! It belongs to you now, and if you're not man enough to take it, you don't deserve it."

I tested that theory the next morning, waking her with a nipple in my mouth. "Honey, I need a showe..."

"What you need is to stop talking while I fuck you." I smacked her tiny ass for emphasis.

She locked down on me. "That ain't never gonna happen. If you're doing it right I scream like a banshee, and if you don't like to hear me talk dirty, you need to gag me."

It was a pretty lengthy session, and she knew words that would make a lumberjack blush, but she was cooing at the end, and when we finished she gave a big sigh before cuddling. "Love you, babe."

It hit her what she said and she shrieked, running into the bathroom. I was right behind her and she tried to hide in the shower.

"Say it again!"

"I..I didn't mean..."

I smacked her ass and she squealed, and it wasn't with pleasure. "Unless you want a red ass, say it again!"

"I...sob..love you. I'm sorry."

"I ought to beat your ass blue for saying sorry. If it wasn't so fine and I didn't like it so much, I'd do that very thing. Now listen to me. You're going to repeat that to me at least every half hour until I take you home, understand? When I think you mean it, I'll say it back."

She was full on crying by then, so I started the shower and bathed her gently as she snuffled, kissing various parts, just to insure cleanliness. Banty had recovered by the time we were done and her grin was back. She put on one of my dress shirts and it went to her knees. I noted there was only one button fastened. Her phone dinged and she grinned. "I love you."

"Better. Now then, breakfast?"

She giggled and flitted around the kitchen, getting familiar with it as I finished cooking.

She grinned at her plate. "Grits?"

"I've acquired the taste. Shut up and eat."

We were washing up when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!"

She was off like a shot, me right behind her. At least she had buttoned up the shirt. There stood Mom, looking at us quizically before grinning. "Introduce me, honey."

I didn't get the chance. Banty grabbed her hand. "Hi, Mom. I'm Alicia, but most called me Banty because of my size. I'm your future daughter-in-law, when your son gets smart enough to ask me."

Mom's smile split her face. as she hugged her. "He's a little slow sometimes honey, but he usually gets to where he needs to go."

She stopped long enough to kiss my cheek. "Make us a fresh pot of coffee, hon. Alicia and I may be a while. I'm sure you have something pressing you need to do outside for an hour or so, right?"

Shit. Banished from my own house, but every good general knows that when he's outnumbered and outgunned, his best option is to quit the field, so I put the pot on and went out to wash the boat down.

Mom was walking out the door when I came up from the dock. She was smiling, and she kissed my cheek. Then she gave me a warning. "Don't screw this up."

Banty was grinning but before she could speak her phone chimed again. "I love you."

I picked her up, kissing her cheek. "I love you too, baby. You and Mom set a date yet?"

When she stopped crying she gave me another smirk. "No. We have to get my Mom on board. I'll be calling her now. We'll be at your mothers' house until this evening, so order takeout and we'll all be over by six."

Then she was out the door and gone. I went out on the boat, cruising along and thinking about life. Then I decided fate was giving me a golden opportunity at happiness, and I needed to make sure it went well.

The Chinese food arrived just after I got back and they were walking through the door five minutes later. Binoculars. They had reinforcements, Banty's older sister and Adele. She was the first child and Alicia was the last, so there was eight years between them. She was also about five ten. I grinned at Alicia. "Maybe they should have nicknamed you Runty."

I'm hoping the palm print on my jaw will fade before I have to go to work.

..............................................................

The word was out by the time I got to work. There was an email from one of the floor managers, thanking me for being so stubborn. Seems like he picked 26 in the pool.

Gladys gave me a big kiss. "Remember to tell everyone I was the one who introduced you. When's the wedding?"

"I don't know. Didn't the girls call you last night for an opinion? I'll just show up when they tell me to."

She preened a little. "We're thinking the last weekend in June. It'll be a little warm by then, but we can work with it. Here's your messages."

Well, I apparently no longer had control of my life. It kind of ate at me, and it didn't help the way they pushed their agenda. It was two weeks later and I was once again being subjected to yet another round of wedding plans from the Moms, the sister, Adele, Gladys, and a couple more I wasn't sure I knew. They'd ask my opinion twice and then laughed as they overrode me, and I'd suddenly had enough. I walked to the door.

"Wher are you going? We're not done yet."

"First, I don't know where I'm going, just away from here. And we're a lot closer to being done than any of you realize. Alicia, where's your ring? Have I ever once said, 'Alicia, will you marry me?' Let's take the guesswork out, shall we. No you don't have a ring, and no, I've never really asked. You just assumed and took off. Then you all run over me like a penny on a train track and expect me to just nod my head and say 'yes, ma'am?' Not gonna happen. Not now. Not ever. You need to think about that for a few days and get back to me. Think hard."

Their eyes had gotten progressively wider and both mothers and Alicia looked like they were about to faint. I was out the door and gone, cutting ruts through my grass because they had blocked me in. I bet when they tried to call they felt mighty foolish when it rang from the coffee table.

I stayed away four days, calling out from work and taking two vacation days before I went back. It took hitting the ATM three times to pay for a new wardrobe and a couple of motel rooms. I went North, figuring they would never look in that direction. It surprised me whan a state trooper pulled me over on the third day, checking my registration and license.

"Sir, do you know you've been reported missing?"

"No, not at all. What am I missing? I'm of legal age, have no attachments, why should it matter to anyone where I am? My company knows because I requested vacation time, but they're the only ones I have to answer to."

She kind of stepped back at the irritation in my voice, then she gave me the paperwork back. "Very well, sir. I'll cancel the missing person bulletin. I don't know what's going on in your life and frankly it's none of the state's business, but someone was concerned enough to fill out the report. Might be a good idea to call home, but that's your choice. Drive carefully, and have a good day."

She was on the radio when I pulled away, so I turned around at the next overpass, going back the way I came.

The look on Gladys' face was priceless when I came through the office doors Wednesday. "My office, now. Leave your cellphone in your desk drawer, if you want to continue working here, Gladys."

I watched as she picked it up and slid it into her desk. She looked like she was going to an execution when I had her sit. "A few new rules, Gladys. I like you, you're excellent at your job and it would be hard to replace you. But if you don't stay out of my private business, if you keep telling Mom and Alicia my every move, that's what will happen. Do you understand?"

She looked absloutely miserable but she nodded her head.

"Not good enough. I need you to say it out loud."

"I promise. What happens in the office stays in the office, and I won't meddle in your personal life ever again."

"Thank you Gladys. Now catch me up on what I missed."

She relaxed as we talked business, and went on to address the small fires that broke out while I was gone. An hour later she buzzed me. "Reggie want's to see you when you have the time."

Reggie was the plant manager, and 'when you have the time' was code for right now.

He asked how my vacation went, offered me coffee, then seemed unusually nervous.

"Look Al, I don't want to interfere in..."

"Which one got to you? Mom? Alicia? Gladys?"

"None of them. Hiram dropped me a line about how upset...."

He stopped, surprised, when I stood up. "You know Reggie, I like you, and I like it here. This was a dream job for me. But I made a promise to myself that if my personal and professional life ever became entangled, I'd walk away from both. Two weeks be enough notice? If not, I can give you a month, but that's it. I'll send you and HR an email just as soon as I get back to my desk. Goodbye, Reggie."

His eyes were wide and he was stuttering as I walked out. He called me as soon as I got back to my office, and I put him on speaker as I went through my files, boxing anything personal.

He went from pleading to demanding and I laughed. "What have you got to threaten me with, Reg? My job? That ship sailed thirty minutes ago. Push me and I go to corporate, and ask them when an employees' personal life became of interest to a Vice President. How do you think that would fly?"

He hung up on me.

Gladys was crying when I walked out at the end of the day. Then she started apologizing. "You can stop, Gladys. I know you meant me no harm, and I'm not holding anything you did against you because I think you really thought you had my best interests at heart, but take a lesson from this. No matter who it is, think hard before you interefere in their lives. See you tomorrow."

I knew Mom would be watching for me, but it was two hours before she worked up the nerve to come over. She seemed as tentative as I'd ever seen her, her forceful character muted for once.

"Hi. Mom," I said as I opened the door and kissed her on the cheek. "Want some coffee?"

The tears started falling before it was finished brewing. "Did we screw everything up?"

"Not quite, but you did a bang up job of a start. Did you really think I'd be bulldozed along?"

"I keep forgetting you're just like your father. Quite, accomodating, until something goes against your beliefs. It never occurred to any of us you might react like you did. Poor Alicia is devastated. She hasn't worked all week because all she can do is cry. Do you still love her?"

"Yes, but it seems she loved her ego a bit more than me."

"Don't say that! That girl loves you heart and soul. Right now, if you'd tell her you wanted her to wear a burlap sack and cover her face with mud at the altar, she'd do it, if it meant getting married."

"Interesting imagery. Let me think about it for a minute. Nope, doesn't appeal to me. Got anything else?"

"Just this."

The slap had my ears ringing and my eyes blurred. "If she leaves you, you deserve it. Act with your heart for a change, and not your logic. Yes, we all got carried away, but I think you gave us a reality check none of us will ever forget. I love you, son, but right this minute I don't like you very much."