Revenge Ch. 01

Story Info
Johnathan Roberts gets revenge over his childhood bully.
4.8k words
4.42
40.5k
55
1

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 or over. Well its another installment of the adventures of the Roberts clan. This one is very much a non consent so if that's not your thing, click away now!

*****************************************************

When he saw the name on the court docket, followed by a meeting notice from Sandy, his paralegal, he did a double-take. Then he checked again. Yes, it was David Brewer on the docket, and Ashley Brooke Andrews wanting to meet. Who are these two, and for that matter, who are we talking about? Well the he is Johnathan Roberts, one of the up and coming lawyers in the Southeast; at least, according to the recent feature article (complete with cover photo) featuring the man himself, on the cover of 'Esquire' magazine.

Besides being a rising star, Johnathan's built quite the reputation when it came to legal defense, having crushed the competition in several well-profiled cases, even getting national exposure. Locals referred to him as a 'power-player', and he fashioned it well. Standing a solid six feet, muscular and lean, with a red Porsche Cayenne SUV and an active lifestyle, Johnathan's tailored Brooks Brothers suits and Italian shoes made an impression. But it wasn't always that way.

Growing up, all the way through school, he was a terribly geeky kid. Thick 'bottle-bottom' glasses, wiry hair, and a moonscape of facial acne, made him the kid that got picked on. And his main tormentor, was Ashley Brooke Andrews. Ashley Brooke was absolutely stunning, even as a kid. She lived just one street over from him, and Johnathan had a crush on her before first grade, and she knew it. Rather like that show 'The Wonder Years', but without the happy ending.

All the way through school, Ashley had her pick of boys, and as a woman, her pick of men. Ashley Brooke was skilled at bending men to her will. The only attention Johnathan got from her was when it came to being a bully. She shamed him at school and on the bus; she got boyfriends and random guys to beat him up. Her 'steady' in school was David Brewer, the local football hero, and he was particularly tough on him. She and David made my childhood and my school years, hell.

After graduation, Johnathan lost track of where schoolmates were and NEVER went to reunions. Why go? To get picked on yet again? Instead, he worked hard to become not just a lawyer, but the best and most feared, and to date his career had been stunningly successful. There they were, adults in their early thirties, his paralegal, or 'para', who also went through school with them, was saying that Ashley Brooke was calling, and in a terrible panic. Johnathan told her to set an appointment for today, and after Sandy left, he took a minute to contemplate.

All the bullying he had taken, and all the hard work, everything he had pushed and worked so hard for, was working to bring Johnathan's past, full circle. Confirming the appointment, he got to work on background information about these two, and realized he had an errand to run. If he played my cards right, and Johnathan Roberts ALWAYS played his cards right, this could be the best payback ever. The thought of it made him do something very out of character, something he never did in court or even for Esquire magazine...he smiled.

Entering the firm's conference room, he played nonchalant. It was not hard to see that, although it had been a bit more than a decade since graduation, Ashley Brooke Andrews was, if anything, even more attractive. Five foot two, maybe one hundred thirty pounds, so she has a wonderfully-curvy body with ample breasts. Ashly Brooke had just a slight tinge of American Indian to her skin, dark-brown, straight hair, with a slight upcurl to her nose, and naturally sexy, puffy lips; she was a stunner for sure.

Johnathan was ready for this, and had time to steel his nerves. Thinking of her just as he did with any other client, he kept it cool and professional, especially in front of Sandy. "Okay. So from what I am seeing here," he said, "David has had some recent arrests, looks like drug-related, oh, and a gun charge, too." Holding up a finger he said, "It's okay, Ashley Brooke, just answer, has he done any rehab or pre-trial programs?"

Ashley Brooke responded "No, he hasn't gone yet, even though the court requested it." Putting her best sad face on, in her best pleading voice, she continued, "John...he knows we were tough on you...he knows he have no right to ask," Ashley said, being sure to keep her arms under her breasts to 'jiggle' them as much as possible (They were clearly pierced, he had to note), "but I LOVE David with all my heart, we were about to get married when this happened. Johnathon, we need you, and if anyone can do it, you can." And finished with a melodramatic, well-timed sniffle and sigh as she cast her eyes downward.

Sandy rolled her eyes and Johnathan pursed a smile. "Okay, Ashley Brooke..." he said.

"Call me, A-B" she replied meekly, trying to set the hook.

"A-B then," he responded. "So a public defender (PD) is just going to talk jail time, but we have some material we think we can work with. My normal rate is three thousand dollars upfront, and one thousand dollars per hour, but I am going to do this pro bono; I do a certain amount for the city each year, so I'll dismiss Ms. Sandy and we'll talk as we walk across the street to the courthouse."

Ushering A-B out the door, he took his briefcase, and he could tell by Ashley-Brooke's stride and smug attitude, that she thought she had him. "So A-B, I think you'll agree that with a public defender, you are sunk. I mean, David is looking at real prison time here; as in years."

"Yes, he and I are aware," she responded. "Do you think you can prevent that?"

"Well, it's going to be a challenge," Johnathan said, as he opened the courthouse side door for her, and ushered her into a small room meant for client-attorney exchanges. Shutting the door, he then said, "So IF I decide to help you, I am sure he can kick the gun-charge, and there is a way for David to see little to no jail time, maybe even a pre-trial program...IF I decide to help you two."

Ashley Brooke's face visibly fell. "Wha-What do you mean, IF?" she asked, incredulously.

"I said if, and I meant IF," he responded. "You two had some real 'fun' with me over the years. I still carry a scar over my right temple where David sucker-punched me, and your friend that stood me up on a prom-date, Taylor? Well, I guess it was 'fun' for you to torment me, so IF you can tell me why I should help, I am all ears." Johnathan was the one with the smug look.

Ashley Brooke was beside herself. "L-L-Look, David," she said, "Taylor is my cousin, bu-but she decided that prom-thing, not me." Then, in a condescending manner, she tried, "You're the one that took--"

he He cut her off with a slap of the table. "No, you look, Ashleeey..." he responded in a mocking/snide manner. "You just say the word, and I'll walk, and you can take your chances with the public defender, okay?"

He let that sink in a second. Johnathan had noticed at least two domestic disturbances on David's rap sheet, so he finished with, "I know David told you to get me. How do you think he'll react to you when he learns you let him down? You might need him behind bars."

For the first time in his life, for a brief moment, Johnathan thought he saw real fear in Ashley Brooke Andrews's eyes. Apparently, that last remark was a bit too close. No matter though. If the last decade in law had taught him anything, it was that without great risk, there was no great reward. Ashley Brooke Andrews qualified, so he pressed on. Her look made him instantly hard. Hell, he could have lifted the table with the damn thing, it got so stiff.

"Oh...okay then." Ashley Brooke finally spoke. Inhaling deeply and looking down her nose at him, she said, "I get it. You want something. Perhaps for me to grovel? Maybe snivel a bit, as I beg? A tear or two...or three? If you're looking for cash, David didn't go to some fancy law school. So, what DO you want?" Ashley Brooke ended, as she stared eat-shit-daggers at him; a look he knew well.

"No, got the cash I need," he responded, waving his hand as he walked to the other side of the table, and pulled out one of the wooden chairs with arms. "And you don't strike me as the groveling type. So, if you really love David Brewer, like you say you do..." Johnathan leaned back against the arm of the chair, legs open, so that his bulging, tented crotch was clearly at eye level for Ashley Brooke, "it looks like you're going to get the opportunity to prove it."

She stared gape-mouthed at his crotch, then at him for a moment, her jaw literally hanging open. "You--You can't mean..."

"The hell I can't!" he shot back. "You just go ahead and say no, and I'll be only too happy to recuse myself from this. Remember my reputation is what made you call me, so if I recuse myself and step back, you'll be lucky to get a court-appointed attorney that is worth half-a-damn." Standing up and placing a hand on my case, I added, "You know, that's not a bad idea, so I'll just go..."

"NO -- WAIT!!" Ashley Brooke exclaimed. She had actual tears in her eyes now. "John, PLEASE help us...please..." The groveling was nice, he thought. But not nearly enough.

He was continuing to calmly pack, when he heard her meekly say, "Oh, okay...okay..." so he stopped.

Johnathan Roberts was under no illusion, he knew she'd screw him over at the first chance she got, so he opened his case, and handed her two pens, a pad of paper, and a card. "That's more like it," he said. "Now in a minute, I am going to ask the bailiff to bring David in. During that time, I want you at that desk over there. Take the pen attached to the card, and in your own hand, write in the card what I have on the note inside it, then take the pad and copy what I have typed. You do this and we are good, okay? I'll let you get started while I step out and make a call."

Johnathan gave her a few minutes, then stepped out. He saw that she had already finished the card, and was working on the note. In it, she had written 'Johnathan, Having so much fun, can't wait to spend ALL our time together! Looking forward to tonight...A-B'; to her credit, she had written it exactly as he desired. She was plugging away, creating a 'love-letter' detailing how David had been abusive, and how much she wanted him to whisk her away. Ashley Brooke looked up at him with sad, doe eyes. He smiled, and pointed at the paper. With that eat-shit-dagger stare, she returned to her task. Johnathan stepped over and tapped on the door. The bailiff opened it and they briefly conferred in whispers, then he was off. Turning back to Ashley Brooke he said, "Okay, A-B, David will be her in a few minutes. Let's make sure you are really on board; stand up and turn around here." He then said, "Okay, A-B. Pull your shirt and bra up. I want to see those tits."

Ashley Brooke just stared blankly, so he repeated himself, "Do I need to pack my shit and go? If you aren't on board, just say so and..."

With a sigh, she complied, turning her face so she could lift her shirt and under wire underwire bra properly. Ashley Brooke had what were clearly C-plus-cup breasts, if not D-pluses, and wow, they were near-perfect. Her olive complexion meant she had dark areolas, which were large, and the piercings really topped it off--little barbells, no less. Johnathan nearly smiled as he massaged one in his hand, carefully toying with the barbell, while tugging her nipple. She gasped, then looked away in shame, just as he hoped she would. "I like the way you gasp when I do that. Hold still now..." he said, then his phone made that camera 'click!' sound as he snapped a pic.

At the sound, Ashley Brooke jerked her blouse down and snapped "What the FUCK are you doing?"

"Relax, it's not like your face is in it...I mean, how many have you really shown 'em too?" he said grinning, then added, "I am doing whatever the FUCK I feel like doing, so get used to it. We're not quite done here," and he gave her a shove, and she sat back down in her chair, with a totally-incredulous look. At least her breasts were mostly covered.

Johnathan quickly unzipped his pants, and a very willing boner popped right out. "Grab that and hold it, it's not like you never held one before," he said to her. Ashley Brooke took his cock in her hand, just as instructed. Johnathan flipped the view on the phone to a take a selfie, and stepped in close to Ashley Brooke, so his cock was very close to her nose and mouth, and holding the phone up to get a smile, he took a pic, clearly showing her face, with his dick in the middle of it. Johnathan once had a girlfriend who measured that dick, and she said there were more than seven 'useable' inches, so very good, he guessed. Every woman has remarked about the damn thing's girth. It actually tapers down to the head, another remark they make, and all of that was on full display under Ashley Brooke's nose.

"Too bad there's not more time," he told her, "but this will make a good down-payment." Stepping back he tucked himself in and told her, "Your beloved will be here in a minute, so fix yourself and tuck that damn shirt in, woman, we've got work to do." As she finished, he told her, "Now, I know you Ashley Brooke Andrews. You think you're going to tell your man about this? Just remember the card you filled out, the love letter, and the pic you just took. I wonder how David will feel about what you've been up to?"

David was ushered in, and had a strange look, as the two men talked. "Ashley Brooke is writing an 'affidavit' of her side of this incident," Johnathan said, lying. "David, I am willing to put the past behind us, as you are. I have received this and I am sure we can get the gun charge kicked. Due to the lateness of the day, they are likely to hold you overnight, then we go to a bail hearing tomorrow. That will actually give me some time to come up with the data I need. I am pretty sure I have a way to work this, but I'm telling you now, it is going to involve a stint in rehab. Either that or prison, and there you are looking at real time. Are you okay working with that?"

David nodded and agreed, if only reluctantly. Johnathan gave him some time with Ashley Brooke, as she was done with the tasks he had given her. As they were in there talking, he made a call; Johnathan needed to make sure something was ready. The bailiff took David out to court, and we followed. David hadn't assaulted him, so Ashley Brooke must have gone along with the plan. Again, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

As expected, at the hearing the judge at first denied all bond, but Johnathan was able to get it reduced to a twenty-four-hour hold, with the court to reconvene in the morning, and it was granted. The judge also moved it to general sessions, meaning they would get a different judge, but it also meant a long wait, pending tomorrow's outcome.

Walking Ashley Brooke out of the building, he opened her bag and removed her phone, turned it off, and pulled the battery. "Won't be needing this until later, you'll get it back then," he told her. They walked back over to the office and he told her, "So here's how it is, A-B. I cleared my schedule, and now you will, too. You and I are going to a little spot I have in mind for a few hours. But don't worry, I'll have you done with time to rest for tomorrow."

Johnathan was all smiles. After all, revenge was turning into something good after all.

******

It was late afternoon when his custom-painted Porsche Cayenne pulled into the lot of the Coombs Inn, a quaint little B&B in the historic district, just off the boardwalk, at the mouth of the Apalachee river.

"Wha...why here?" Ashley Brooke asked.

"I help the couple that own this place," he replied. "My place is in the gated community over on St. Georgina Island, right on the beach. You really didn't think I'd take you there, did you?" he let that insult burn in, then continued, "these people keep a little bungalow held just for me. Ever wonder why circuit judges and power-people stay here?" Pulling down to the end, there was one small bungalow separate from the main building, connected only by a sidewalk. As they entered the place he told her, "So A-B...like I said before, here is where you get to prove your commitment."

Ashley Brooke walked in, turned, and in her best pleading voice, said, "Johnathan..."

"You know," he told her, "I have my fingers in a lot of things. Like I'm aware that you and David are applying for some type of disability income, plus rental assistance. Let's just say I can help or hurt that process." Smiling he gestured and said, "The Johnsons that own this Inn, hold this one for me. I provide the furniture, and they keep the room clean, the linens changed, and don't ask questions. Let's just say the room has its uses."

Johnathan smiled smugly, as he took a seat in the large wicker padded chair, & and he discreetly flipped on the hidden switch controlling the multiple pinhole cameras he had located in the room. Smiling, he told Ashley Brooke, "Okay, A-B, stand right here," indicating the spot, "undress for me, but let's leave the panties...for now." Seeing her start to turn away, he stopped her with a stern, "No ma'am! You look at me while you strip."

"Does it make you feel good to treat me like this?" Ashley Brooke hissed. Pulling her blouse over her head, she revealed some ink and the strapless, underwire bra supporting her generous breasts.

"Did it make you feel good to shame me so much, growing up?" he shot back, adding in a lewd manner, "Love those barbell nipples..."

Ashley Brooke huffed, as she released the bra and allowed 'em to swing free. Kicking off her shoes and unbuttoning her pants, she said, "But Johnathan, I have really repented--"

"Like hell, you have," he blurted out, cutting her off. Standing up and stepping towards Ashley Brooke, he continued, "Like when your cousin, Taylor, set that prom date with me, then stood me up? That kind of repentance?" Ashley Brooke's pants were already undone, so he grabbed them. "You NEVER let up on him, Ashley Brooke," and with a forceful jerk, he yanked her pants down as far as her knees, making her yelp. "So why SHOULD I let up on you?"

Opposite the antique wrought iron bed, was a huge, three panel antique dressing mirror. He turned Ashley Brooke to face it, and with one hand, he held her by the hair and neck, the other, he reached around, gave her breast a slow, deliberate squeeze. His chin was on her shoulder, as he toyed with the 'barbell' nipple. Sighing in her ear, he then trailed my hand down to her matching boy-cut lace panties. Tugging the hem, he whispered, "Actions have consequences, A-B...so I want you to get on the coffee table, on your knees."

As he let go of Ashley Brooke, he turned and from the bed, he pulled a large, custom stitched pillow, and draped it over the coffee table. Then he, too, began to undress. She was making little sniffling noises as she did as she was told. "I can almost get you convincing dumb guys to beat on me," he said, as he undressed, unlike Ashley Brooke, he carefully folded his fitted suit and hung it over a nearby chair.

Looking back at her, he said, "But that date-thing, that was really over the top. I mean that is when I knew one day...you'd pay."

He could hear Ashley Brooke's voice crack, when she said, "But John, it wasn't me...not that..."

Johnathan was in pretty very good shape, still tall and lean compared to Ashley Brooke's curvy 'thick' frame. "I took that abuse. Now it's your turn. Ashley Brooke, you either put that face of yours down in that pillow, and stick that ass straight up, and take what you got coming; or you leave, your man goes to prison, and you two can kiss any supplementary income goodbye." He waited a few seconds, then finished with, "Well?"

12