Revenge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silent except for sniffles, Ashley Brooke leaned forward and put her face in the pillow, accepting her fate.

Ashley Brooke had always had an exceptionally-nice ass. I mean, Johnathan had always known that, even when they were kids. He'd only gotten to view it from afar growing up, and while she was a total bitch and tormentor, he had always marveled at her ass...and there it was, in all its glory. Ashley Brooke's panties were this white lace and teal-green satin combo, and he had to stop for a second to admire that wonderful, perfectly-round mound of flesh. On top of that, the angle made her cunt 'print' or 'camel-toe' from behind just right. It really made his mouth water, and his dick stiffen.

Knowing there was a pinhole camera in the dresser opposite the bed, he stepped over and began to rub her ass, causing her to gasp, he said, "Face to the right, dear, hair back." At this point, Ashley Brooke appeared to be in an almost trance, though she did immediately do as she was told; even sweeping her hair back, so he could see her face; she knew what was next.

-- S L A P! --

His hand smacked her ass, hard.

Ashley Brooke jumped a bit, adding a distinct, "UH!" She then added a very quiet, "Sor-ry..." but she jumped and had the same reaction as she was spanked again. And again...and again...and yet twice more. "Owwww..." she said, getting her voice back. "John--AH! OUCH!" as she got her ass slapped yet again. He wasn't going easy, and her ass was a very-bright pink, and she moved her hand back to block him.

"Actions have consequences, now move that damn hand, woman," he said sternly.

Sniffling and with tear-filled eyes, she pulled her hand back, whimpering something about being sorry. But after the humiliation and the beatings over more than two decades, Johnathan wasn't feeling particularly merciful...he was feeling evil, so he decided to put that into play.

Stepping back, he made sure she heard his phone making the shutter sound, as he took several pics of her gorgeous, pink, spanked ass sticking up like that. She instinctively hid her face, as she looked into the pillow in shame, which was just what he was wanting. Setting the phone on the bed, Johnathan pulled a corded Hitachi wand from under a pillow. As he stepped back over to Ashley Brooke, she started to whimper, but instead of a slap, he simply flipped on the Hitachi and pushed it up against her pussy as it 'printed' in her panties.

"Aaah, ohhhhh..." Ashley Brooke said, her tone very much changing in response to this 'new stimulus'.

The spanking had shocked her out of her trance, and even though she kept her cheek pressed into the pillow like it was welded, she looked at him with a face of total confusion. He continued lightly touching and then pushing the Hitachi against her pussy, and then made tiny-tiny circles as well. Ashley Brooke's breathing picked up, and after a bit more, she began to 'lean' back into the wand, and closed her eyes.

Just then, he removed the Hitachi and...

-- S L A P! --

The process started over, she was spanked again. And again...and yet again. She yelped louder, but her grunts were becoming a bit more like moans.

She was almost crying, with his using the Hitachi in the slap/vibrate process. This time, Ashley Brooke reached back and tried to grasp her panties to pull them down, but he stopped her by raising his hand. He then reapplied the wand, and he could hear that pussy making wet, gurgling sounds through the fabric. The panty fabric was now very-dark green and clearly soaked, her eyes were shut, and Ashley Brooke was leaning back in as before, making soft whimpering, moaning sounds and panting. Ashley Brooke's body had betrayed her, just as he had hoped. It would have been sweet...but this was his tormentor, so he whipped the Hitachi away, and raised his hand to strike.

"Ah--WAIT!" Ashley Brooke called out, and held a hand out as though she might try to stop him; he could see tears in her eyes. "Wh-Wh-Why?" she stammered out through tears.

"Now you know how it feels Asssh-leeey..." he said with a sneer, "Now you know..."

Seeing him raise his hand again, Ashley screamed, "NOOO!" and holding a hand back, pleading, she begged him, "NO--PLEASE, John-na-na-na..." dissolving into sobs.

Seeing her cry like that was somehow strangely satisfying, and the wet panties made him hard...or maybe it was some of both. Either way, he moved that hand away to show he wasn't going to spank her, and tossed the Hitachi onto the bed, while saying "Okay...okay..." in a soothing manner.

Ashley Brooke had to understand what was coming next, as she shifted her leg position to allow him to more easily lower her panties. She was staring at him wild-eyed, though, as he pulled that fat cock out of his boxer briefs. Johnathan guessed he should have said something dramatic, to really impact her even more, but when the tip of that leaking dick rubbed that spot where a woman's thighs meet her ass, that natural opening at the top of her legs, the little head took over, and in a smooth, continuous stroke he puuushed inside his tormentor's soaking-wet pussy, in as far as he could possibly go, fully balls deep.

"Ahhh, uhh, uhh, uhhhhh..." was all Ashley Brooke could say, as her body yielded to the incoming cock. Ashley Brooke had been fucking for many, many years, so this wasn't her first cock by any means, but she did also emit a tiny bit of a whimper, as she shifted to accommodate this one's girth, and it caused a small shudder. It remained still for a moment, and as Ashley Brooke was wondering why her body had betrayed her like this, almost-eagerly dampening and then accepting her tormentor's shaft, she felt the shaft buried inside her begin to move.

Most guys would start slow, but Johnathan wanted her to remember this, whether the feeling was good or bad, so he grabbed her hips and began to THRUST in her, hard, totally balls deep from the 'jump'. He wanted her to know he was totally taking it out on her pussy. So from the start, he didn't thrust forward, he slammed, and he heard her grunt and yelp in response. The sound was beautiful, and he hoped that the mics picked it up: -- s c h l a-a-a c k -- as he pulled out, and 'Uh!' as he slammed in. "Take it!..." Johnathan heard himself say. "Take it, you bitch!" and he smacked that ass again while he pounded it, letting her know at the moment, he owned it.

***********

Hey everyone, and thanks for reading! this is one part of a multi-chapter story, so please give me your votes and constructive criticism, any suggestions as to storyline appreciated!

Special thanks to Kenji Sato for this editing help. Without him this would not have been possible!

12