Revenge Ch. 04E

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

She laughed and moved closer to him. They lay on the blanket and she enjoyed what Tom was doing as he explored her new shaved pussy close up. He was touching and licking it like it was his toy, his own personal sex toy. Actually it was, his and only his. God Tom’s touch gave her such thrills and sensations. “Mumm Tom! That feels so nice. You have suck a nice touch baby. Mummm OH Tommy your mouth! GOD! I love your tongue baby!”, Kathy moaned as Tom worked on her pussy.

He ran his hand over her pussy using his fingers to touch and probe her. He had started down her body with his mouth and she whispered: "God Tom, lick my pussy! It’s so wet already baby! You turn me on so much!"

He smiled up at her and said: "You do the same to me Kathy. God I'm so hard when I'm with you! You're like a drug to me! But I have to taste your pussy now that you shaved it! Mummmm! God it's the neuter of the gods baby!!"

They both laughed as she laid there with her lovely legs spread wide open for his touch. As he began to kiss around her snatch her body arched up to meet his licking and kissing. He felt her heat on his face as he moved around now so he was between her thighs. She moaned as she felt his lips glide over and then down on to her wet pussy! She moaned out to him: "Oh yes! OH yes Tom! Lick me! Eat me baby! I love your tongue in me baby! Eat my pussy baby! Oh God Tommy I’m going to cum."

He slid his body around until he was straddling her head with his knees.

Looking up she saw the palm trees swaying gently in the breeze, the blue sky and the little fluffy white clouds and Tom's thick cock pointing at her mouth! As she took his cock and began to suck on the big cock head, she felt his mouth and tongue begin to lick her wet pussy faster. She opened her mouth wider to accommodate his big cock head. She took him in and sucked on his cock as he sucked on her open pussy sending them both into their own paradise!

It didn’t take long before she was pumping her hips up to his mouth as he ate her cunt. All she could think of now was climaxing as Tom kept eating her pussy like a man who knew what he was doing. One thing Kathy found out after having her affair, was that Tom was so good at eating pussy. No man had even come close to giving her the feeling Tom gave her when he sucked and licked her cunt.

As he licked Kathy between her legs, he was slowly moving his big cock in and out of her mouth now as he pumped hips gently up and down over her head. His cock was deep in her mouth and she was licking gladly as his balls rested on her nose and cheek!

They enjoyed giving each other oral pleasure for a very long time, working together sucking and licking each other trying to give pleasure to the other one. Tom’s nuts were not hanging down as much now, he was getting harder too. Kathy knew he was moving closer to cumming! His thick cock was swelling more and more with each second she sucked. She didn't want him to cum yet so she pulled her lips off of it. He moaned out: "Oh don't stop baby! I was just about to cum!"

The way he was licking and sucking her pussy told her he was so much closer than she was. God he was in heat. She quickly put his cock back into my mouth and sucked harder on it! He pushed his entire length into her mouth and she took him down my throat! This time it was easier and she didn't chock as much as he began to pump it in and out of her throat and mouth. He was sucking on her swollen clit and licking it with his hard tongue! And then he cried out and slammed his cock all the way in until his balls hit her nose. His cock hair was rubbing on her face as she took all of him down her throat.

She just kept sucking harder on Tom’s cock as he began to cum. Because she was sucking him as he pumped down into her mouth this time, the cum couldn't go anywhere but down my throat. It was much easier this time, much easier. Some of it began to run out her mouth and over her face, chin and chest! But she never stopped sucking her man’s cock. And Tom kept on climaxing like he had never done before. Cumming and cumming for an incredibly long time, Kathy’s face was covered with his cum. God! From the top of her breasts, up and in her hair. But she didn’t care a second! She wanted to please this man like no other she had been with.

When he finally did lift off of her he saw how much cum was on her face. He pulled her up and wiped it off gently telling her: "Oh god baby! I'm sorry! I didn't realize what I was doing. Your mouth and tongue felt so dam good. You drive me crazy."

She smiled and told him: "Oh Tom it's no big deal I was trying to please you!"

He kissed her and said: "Oh you did that baby! Now it's my turn. I'm going to make you cum like you have never done before."

He dropped back down on to blanket and put his face back into her wide open and wet pussy! She lay back on her elbows and watched this wonderful man suck and lick her pussy driving her into a sexual want that needed to be satisfied. She knew he would give her what she wanted and needed. He was so skilled as eating pussy!

It was the most wonderful feeling as her body built towards what she knew would be a very hard and long orgasm. As Tom sucked Kathy’s entire pussy slit and hole opening into his mouth, she moaned as the feel of love flowed over her. Then when he vibrated his lips over her clit, she felt like a lightening bolt when into her pussy! She fell back on the blanket and lifted her hips grinding them into his face.

He held his hands under her ass and kept her ass up in the air as she climaxed as hard as she could remember on his mouth. The feeling of his lips and tongue just kept getting her higher and higher as he continued to suck and lick her pussy! Tom knew one orgasm was no where enough to satisfy his wife needs. As he kept her ass up in the air, he used both thumbs to gently opened her pussy lips as wide as they could get. He then pushed his tongue as deep into her as he could get it. Her body rocketed higher and higher with each orgasm he gave her. She welcomed them as they hit her back to back to back! She had so many of them they both lost count!

He continued to lap her pussy as his fingers were now inserted all the way into the pussy hole. Now he bent them up inside her hole so his hand was palming her and pumping her pussy. He was looking for and found her "G" spot. She screamed from the feeling no man had ever been able to locate. She screamed: “Oh god! OH YES TOMMY! AHHHHHHH! YESSSSS!!!”

She lifted my ass up off that blanket a foot then two feet! She lifted her body up until only her feet, head and shoulders were still on the blanket. He put his other hand under my ass helping to keep it up in the air as his tongue located and began making circles around and on her hard clit again!

Kathy felt like her heart was going to stop. She orgasm so hard and so long she was seeing flashing light and stars in her vision. She was afraid she was going to pass out again! She had both hands on his head pushing it into her hot pussy harder. And still he continued to lick and eat her pussy. Tom wasn't done yet. He had her moaning out between breaths: "Oh - Tom! I - don't-think--- I - can -stand - much ---- more - OHHH!!! GOD!!!!!! TOMMY!!! TOMMY!!! TOMMY!!! TOMMY! TOMMY! TOMMY!!!!!!"

And he got her off again! When he was sure she had finished or climax, Tom lifted his face off her pussy and she could see his face was covered with her cum! She fell back on the blanket and was panting like a racehorse! She took her hand and wiped his face as best she could.

Kathy felt so tired, she was drained completely! I looked up at this wonderful man and told him: "Oh Tom that was unbelievable! God you get me off so good! You are incredible baby!"

He smiled and told her: "I aim to please Kathy! I love you so much baby!!"

She loved to hear him say that and she said: "I love you too Tommy! Oh god I love you so much!"

She sat up and grabbed him. They held each other for a long time. Now don't get me wrong oral sex is a wonderful thing. Especially the way Tom does it! But, as they held each other, there on the sand completely alone, both of them naked, they both looked at each other and as Tom pulled her closer, her legs opened and over lapped his. She was almost sitting on his lap facing him. As she at there holding him, he took his big swollen cock and put it against her open pussy.

Kathy moaned and lifted up on to him! His cock went into her pussy hole easy and smoothly. As he sank it all the way inside her, she somewhere found a renewed energy. She cried out: "OH TOM!!! OH YES!! BABY!! OH YES! FUCK ME!!"

Kathy began to pump her body into his like she was on fire. She was!!! The fucked like animals now and fucked for a long, long time. Since they had both cum only minutes ago, neither of them was near ready to cum again! So they fucked into each other again and again and again with complete and surrendering love, passion, desire and lust.

As Kathy sat on Tom's lap he held me under my arms and she had my arms around his neck. He bent his head down into my breasts and she bent backwards allowing his lips to get to her breasts and hard red nipples. She bent back as far as she could bend with his cock inside her. She used her hands to lift her tits up to his mouth! She smiled into his face and whispered the words: “Suck them baby! Suck them hard”

He sucked on each of them as they continued to pump into each other. He said: "Hey, Let's get up and go into the water! We can finish off in the Caribbean!!"

She smiled and told him: "OK! But please, don’t pull out of me."

They worked together to stand with his cock still inside her. Tom lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his strong body as he carried her into the water. She wiggled and shivered as the cool water covered her body warm from the sun. When they got about chest deep, he pushed his cock back all the way up inside her pussy. Kathy moaned and humped on it like a teenager fucking for the first time! God!! She was hocked on his cock!

She loved the feeling of his thick shaft in her body as he stood in the clear water. He would make her cry out with love and lust many times during the 4 days they would spent together. And she would make him cry out a few times too!

Tom had walked into the water with Kathy’s body wrapped around him and her pussy ridding on his hard stiff cock. Her body pumped on him as they fucked like two machines in the cool water. The water was warm and very gentle with almost no waves. The clay was quiet with not another person or sound around except for a few birds.

They stayed in the water just humping against each other for a long time He then bend me back and suck on my hard nipples again which were sticking just above the water line. As we rocked back and forth, his cock moved easy in and out of my pussy being lubricated by her own juices and the warm waters of the Caribbean. Her legs stayed wrapped around him and each time he thrust his cock into her she moved closer to an climax.

She squeezed her legs tighter around him as the walls of her cunt squeezed his cock shaft. He said to me: "Oh baby! Your pussy feels so nice. It squeezes my cock so good! Mummm Kathy! I could stay like this forever. "

Tom just slowly kept pumping his cock in and out of Kathy’s hole! She was in a dream world only broken when her body reacted to his fucking. She would orgasm very soon! She whispered: “Faster Tommy! I’m so close to cumming! Oh Tommy! Faster baby! Faster!”


Each time he thrust his cock into her she reached a higher peak and closer to her orgasm. She couldn't help but cry out his name as all of a sudden, Kathy started to cum! She rocked and pumped her beautiful body on his cock hard and fast. She told him: “Oh Tommy! OH YES BABY! F U C K ME!!! OH GOD!!! YOU FEEL SO GOOD!!!!!SO GOOD! SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!”

As Kathy began to finally recover from her climax, she kissed him hard and long! Her tongue slammed into his mouth and Tommy sucked on it! Kathy was thinking: “GOD! This man could last forever.! She got off on his thick cock but he didn’t cum yet. She held him and said: “Stay in the water Tommy.”

She slowly but very firmly continued to fuck him. The sun beat down on them and she could feel Tom's cock swelling and becoming larger again inside her pussy. She knew he was close and she was close too. As Tom moved faster and faster pumping his hips and fucking her his cock moved in and out of her pussy being bathed by the warm waters of the Caribbean and their cum inside her pussy. She held on to him trying to squeeze her pussy walls as tight as she could around his cock. He was pumping into her now with quicker shorter and steadier movements. As Tom held her hips she held her arms around his neck, The humped against each out. And then!!!!

Tome moaned and began to cum. Just as before, he shot huge amounts of his hot white cum into her beautiful body! He pumped and pumped harder and faster and, faster, as his climax reached its peak! He strained hard trying to put the very last drop of cum into her pussy hole. She moaned: “Oh Tommy! Make it last, make it last baby! It feels so good!”

Trying to keep his feeling of climaxing for as long as he could, he grunted loudly as the final shot of cum went into Kathy’s body. As they continued thrusting into each other some of the cum began to leak out of her pussy and float to the top of the water. It floated all around them. Their mouths were locked together along with their arms as Kathy’s legs were wrapped around him holding him as tightly together as she could. Finally Tom began to slow down now as he began to come down from his climax. He couldn't hold the position any longer and asked her to lower her legs from around his stomach. His cock was still up inside her pussy as they stood in the water holding each other. But it was much softer now and shrinking. The cock head was all that remained inside her pussy.

The workout they had given each other had made them hungry and finally Tom let the head fall out of her crack. He took Kathy by the hand and the walked back to the beach. They walked out of the water back to the blanket and sat down to eat the lunch the hotel had packed for them. The palm trees were now providing shade as they cooled both of them as they ate.

Both of them were getting a little red and decided to stay under the shade for the rest of the afternoon. Kathy rubbed suntan lotion on Tom making sure his sweet cock wasn't going to burn. She wanted more of his cock and didn't want it sunburned and out of commission. She slowly rubbed the cream around his cock pulling the skin back around the cock head. She made sure the big head was covered too. As she worked the lotion in she smiled as Tom began to grow hard again! Smiling she said to him: “I can make sure I get all of you now that your cock is sticking up for me Tommy! I wanted to see how big I could make it grow baby! But I don’t want it to burn"

He smiled and lay back on the blanket telling her: "You're doing a good job babe! Stroke it faster baby! Mummm, that's right. Yes, just like that! Oh yea just like that baby! Oh yea! That feels so nice"

She was working on his shaft trying hard to please him. She wanted to see how long and how thick she could make his cock grow. Her plan was to them use it to please her body. She sat crossed leg in front of him show her pussy with her thighs spread wide opened. Her tits shook as her hands work on his cock. She had shaved her pussy completely bald just for him after asking if it was OK to do it. He lay there watching it move and open and close as she moved around jerking him off. She was pumping her hand up and down his big cock shaft and the lotion was acting like a lubricant making it slick. As she stroked it up and down, she used her other hand to cup his balls and gently rub them with some lotion too. She said: “ Don’t want my man's balls burned! Do I Tommy?”

As she used her hand to tightly grip Tom's big shaft, she continued to stroke it up and down feeling the hardness of his entire shaft. She had been married for many years to Tom, but she still got a thrill from watching his nice cock grow in her hands or mouth. In fact making it grow, got her wet between her legs than anything else. And now, God, it was so hard! It was getting thicker and redder with each second.

Kathy could hear Tom's breathing become faster and she heard him moaning out words like: "Oh yes! Oh yea baby! Oh god that feels so nice Kathy. Oh yes baby pump it faster. Pump it harder! YES!! Just like that!"

She watched his cock grow to its fullness. “OMG!” she said to herself, “It must be 8 inches long and 4 inches thick.”

Now as she looked at his big purple head, she loved the contrast of the soft skin against the hardness of it. She wondered how the hell she ever go the dam thing into her pussy the first time they made love.

Kathy smiled to herself as she remembered the first time that he had asked her to put it in her mouth. She had hesitated for a long time and Tom never rushed or pushed her to do it. Finally, he got her to suck him but when he shot his load it was by the use of her hand not her mouth. That went on for a while. Then one day after he had ate her pussy bring her to 3 or 4 extremely good climaxes with his mouth and tongue, she felt she should at least try sucking him off.

He had begged her all the time to suck him off. That day she surprised him when she put his cock in her mouth and pushed Tom back on the bed. She not only sucked him until he shot his load, but she took it all and continued to suck him until she had sucked him dry. That day she remembered she swallowed all of his cum too. After that day, she realized what orgasms a mouth and tongue could give her lover, She used her mouth many times after that to get Tom hard. She licked her lips as she pumped his cock with both hands. Then she said: “Do you want my mouth Tom? Do you want to have your cock sucked baby?”

Tom moaned, “Yes baby! Please suck me off.”

Kathy smiled and lowered her head as she took her tongue and licked the hard cock head all around the crown. Then as she slowly moved her mouth down further, her lips covered the head and began to suck on it. Her hand kept pumping and stroking his shaft up and down. She felt his body stiffened immediately as her mouth slid over the head and down the shaft. She smiled when she felt Tom’s ass elevated up off the blanket. He moaned: “Oh yes Kathy! Suck me baby! Suck me off!”

That was exactly what she was going to do. In only a few minutes of sucking on her part, the first shot of hot cum hit the back of her throat and Tom moaned loudly as she sucked his cock harder. She was pumping that cock like some crazy woman as her mouth sucked and sucked on his cock head.

He pumped into her mouth hard now as his orgasm reached its peak and took complete control of him. She moved her mouth down further on his cock until she had all of his inches in her mouth and the big cock head down her throat. His cock hair tickled her nose as she sucked this wonder man’s cock as hard and well as she knew how too. She took another deep breath and gave him a great deep throat suck just as he reached his peak of the orgasm.

She didn't choke or gag! In fact, it was getting much easier to take all of Tom’s cock into and down her throat. She mentally thanked Marvin for teaching her that trick. She was now rewarding her wonderful husband with the thrill of deep throating that Marvin had taught her. While she hated Marvin’s guts, she had to admit he had made her a much better lover!

She held Tom’s cock deep down inside her throat for as long as she could go without breathing. But it was long enough so that Tom finished cumming. She then pulled her mouth slowly off his throbbing shaft and licked and sucked it until it started to soften. She continued until she was sure all his cum was taken into her mouth. She even licked her lips and took the few drops that were on the sides of her mouth off with her tongue. She then held his cock so that only the head was in her mouth. She sucked on it for a long, long time just cleaning and pleasing her man. Another skill Marvin had taught her.

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers