Revenge in Advance: Pat

Story Info
Pat pays the price.
9.4k words
4.31
87.7k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a continuation of the saga based on edrider73's 2014 story, "Revenge in Advance," in which a wife purchases an insurance policy that ultimately details the revenge her husband would face if he was caught cheating on her. In a nutshell, Oscar, the husband in the story, learns that if he were caught cheating, he would essentially be kidnapped, humiliated, beaten and sexually assaulted. The story continued with my first post, "Revenge in Advance, A Sequel," in which Oscar escapes his wife's plot and gets his own revenge, followed up by "Revenge in Advance, Derby's Dose," a tale of what happened when one wife's revenge went too far.

Many thanks to edrider73 for giving me permission to write this sequel and any others that may come from that story. Also, many thanks to those who offered comments and constructive criticism on my previous stories. And please remember, this is a work of fiction, not a docu-drama...

Chapter 1:

Don Williams finished his call to the Mutual Marital Assurance Society (MMAS), a secretive company he learned was set up by a man-hating lawyer who got gullible wives to spend $1,600 for "insurance" ostensibly designed to keep their marriages intact and their spouses faithful. He had set up an appointment for Wednesday morning, less than 48 hours from now.

He picked up his phone and called Oscar Warren, a federal officer whose wife, Renee, had talked his wife into attending what was supposedly a "spa weekend." That was just a ruse, however. In reality, Renee Warren and three other women had spent the weekend concocting punishments for their spouses in the event of their infidelity.

Renee ended up in prison after attempting to murder her husband, Oscar, and another wife, Madison Johnson, got the death penalty after murdering her husband, Dave.

Don only knew what the media had reported, but what he learned from Oscar and Evelyn shook him to his core.

"It's done," Don told Oscar. "My appointment is for 8:30 am Wednesday."

"Good," Oscar said. "Let's meet at noon tomorrow, your office. I'll brief you on what to expect and get you set up."

"Okay," Don said. "Do we need a cone of silence or something for this," he added in an attempt to inject humor in the situation. Oscar laughed.

"No cone of silence needed, but I'm sure you understand the gravity of the situation. Don't say anything to your wife just yet," Oscar said.

"I won't," Don said. "See you tomorrow," he added before ending the call.

Don looked at the family picture on his desk and thought back over his life with Evelyn. They first met in the first grade and instantly became good friends. By the time they were in high school it was clear the two were a couple. The two youngsters were inseparable and by the time they graduated from high school, they knew that marriage was inevitable.

Don went into the Air Force, looking forward to getting his college education on the GI Bill. His parents had instilled in him a strong work ethic, which included getting ahead on his own. The last thing Don wanted was to saddle his folks with a huge student loan. Halfway into his four-year hitch, he popped the question and married his life-long friend.

Things were tight but they made it, and after his tour in the service, he went to college and got a degree in Finance. Evelyn had gotten her two-year degree and had become a Certified Public Accountant. Don, meanwhile, had secured a job as a part-time bank teller while he finished his degree.

A couple years later, they had a child and were blessed with a second child a year or so later. Evelyn decided that she needed to be home to raise the children. By then, Don had become an assistant manager at the branch where he worked, and figured they could get by just on his salary, which they did.

Don continued his career and was now working as a Vice-President, dealing with product design and development. The goal was to provide services and products that would help boost the bank's bottom line while at the same time giving customers more value for their money. He was quite good at what he did, having once worked directly with the bank's customers, unlike so many of the empty suits who flaunted their degrees but had no experience on the front lines.

He and Evelyn were still just as close as ever, even though the sex had dropped off over the years. They both loved each other dearly, but at 51, they simply weren't able to fuck like bunnies the way they did when they first got married. So sex had dropped off to about twice a week. But they never went to bed angry and always cuddled together. And cheating was never on the table. He loved her more than life itself and would never hurt her that way.

So, Don wondered, why did Evelyn even feel the need to do something like this? Was this a mid-life type of thing? Who knew, but he decided that he needed to have a very long talk with her after this was over.

Chapter 2:

Pat Witherspoon sat in her easy chair sipping on a cup of hot tea as she looked over the file on Don Williams, a vice president at a fairly large national bank. She was set to interview him on Wednesday and wanted to make sure she knew as much as possible before presenting him with the punishment that his wife -- with her help, of course -- had chosen.

Don, it seems, was one of what she called the "good guys." That made her both happy and sad. Happy, in that she knew Evelyn would never have to worry about him cheating on her, but sad in that he would be devastated by what he would be forced to endure.

She had no problem punishing cheating husbands -- in fact, she loved it. Her favorite case was an old one in which a doctor had her husband's testicles surgically removed, bronzed and mounted on a plaque. She then used a transitioning drug to reduce his testosterone level to practically nothing. Then she had him declared legally dead and used him as a "fluffer" for her many lovers.

That didn't last long, though, as he ended up killing himself after sending an email to her family, friends and co-workers exposing her revenge. He also sent the email, complete with pictures and videos, to his family and to several law enforcement agencies. She lost her job and her medical license and ended up in prison.

After that, MMAS made a number of significant changes to ensure the organization would never be implicated in any other incidents that resulted in death.

But this was something different. Don, like Oscar, wasn't a cheater. He was a hard-working man who loved his wife and family, and according to all the reports, he was as solid and faithful as they come.

The case also concerned her. The last time she faced one of the "good guys," he ended up becoming a federal law enforcement officer determined to bring her and her organization down.

Pat thought back to the weekend she spent with Renee and her four friends. Like Renee, Evelyn needed her help to visualize Don cheating. That required some help which Pat was more than happy to provide.

One of the techniques used by MMAS field operatives was a chemically-enhanced hypnosis that helped women like Renee and Evelyn experience the actual pain of adultery. As far as they were concerned, the cheating was just as real as if it happened right in front of them. Pat also liked using the technique to "shape" her clients' marriages into what she thought was more "appropriate."

That meant making the wives more dominant, oftentimes turning the husbands into wimpy cuckolds who would eagerly accept becoming whatever she and the wife wanted. Many of the women -- especially the younger ones -- happily embraced the idea.

But Evelyn, unlike Renee, completely rejected the notion of changing her marriage dynamic. Maybe that was due to the more than forty years she had already spent with Don. Renee was something quite different, however, and readily accepted the idea of turning Oscar into a cuckold beta male willing to do anything, even sacrifice his own manhood, for his wife's sexual pleasures.

But the stupid bitch simply couldn't follow directions. All she had to do was give Oscar one drop a day of the drug Pat provided. But no, she had to dump half the damn bottle in his thermos of stew, which would have killed him in minutes.

Naturally, Renee was charged with attempted murder and given a 30-year prison sentence. The clincher was that damn audio Oscar had of her speaking with Renee. Fortunately, no one tied MMAS to that, and nothing was mentioned of Renee's enhanced hypnosis.

Madison required no assistance whatsoever, given that her husband was already a well-established cheater. But she took things to a whole new level and paid the ultimate price. Pat had to admit, though, that she got a kick out of what Madison did to her husband, but decided that she would never suggest crapping in the cheater's mouth.

Of course, Mona Larsen, the lawyer who started MMAS after her experience with a cheating husband, was not pleased -- at all. After Madison's crimes and the MMAS connection were made public, she summoned Pat to her Washington, D.C., townhouse for a meeting.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Mona demanded. Pat refused to be cowed by her boss, known to many as the "Ice Queen" for her cold, calculating hardness in the courtroom.

"I'm following the plan YOU created," she said.

"No, MY plan did not include turning victims into murderers. Whose idea was it to have that woman shit in her husband's mouth, anyway? Was that your idea?" she asked Pat.

"No, that was the client's idea," Pat said. "Fortunately, the contractors refused to do it."

"And rightfully so," Mona said. "Do you know how close you've come to completely fucking up everything we've worked so hard to build?"

"I'm not responsible for what the client does on her own and neither are you," Pat said.

"I don't give a shit," Mona hissed. "You have no idea how close we are to our final objective."

"What objective is that?" Pat asked. "Are you saying we're running out of cheating husbands to punish? That's not what I'm seeing in the field."

"No, of course not," Mona said. "We're this close to creating a nation completely free of the white male patriarchy. Soon, the country will be dominated by morally superior women and the days of kowtowing to men will be over. Women across the country will finally be able to break free of the bonds imposed by the fascist ultra-right white male hegemony. And your fuckups are going to screw it all up."

"When did politics get into this?" Pat asked. "I thought this was about helping women deal with cheating husbands."

"This is Washington, D.C., Pat," Mona said. "Everything is about politics, even the fucking time of day."

Mona softened a bit and motioned for Pat to sit down on her couch. Mona sat across from her and touched Pat's neck. The next thing Pat remembered was waking up on Mona's couch, confused and groggy.

"Wakey, wakey," Mona said, smiling. Pat sat up and rubbed her face and eyes.

"I'm sorry for falling asleep," Pat said. Mona waved her off.

"That's okay," Mona said. "It's been a rough few days and you deserve some rest. I need you to get your act together, Pat. Can you do that for me?" Pat nodded.

"Yes, I can, and I'm sorry." Mona gave her a hug.

"That's alright, Pat. Just focus on the goal, okay?" Mona asked.

The meeting was over, but Pat kept wondering what Mona had done to her. She wondered if Mona had used some type of control technique on her. She did a mental self-examination but couldn't find anything. Still, she was concerned -- very concerned.

Chapter 3:

The next morning, Oscar and a technician from Fort Apache showed up at Don's office. Oscar briefly flashed his federal credentials to the receptionist who instantly let him enter without question or comment.

"Good morning, Oscar," Don said, shaking hands. Oscar introduced the technician and got down to business.

"First off, Don, I want to thank you for helping us. Trust me when I tell you this will be the hardest thing you've ever had to experience," Oscar said.

"Let's get it over with. What can I expect?" Don asked.

Oscar began with the preliminaries based on his own meeting with Pat. Don frowned as he listened. His face turned white as he heard Oscar describe the sadistic punishment Pat made him watch.

"Do you think I'll have to watch something similar?" he asked.

"Quite possibly," Oscar said. "From what we've learned, MMAS tends to lean heavily toward the most degrading punishment imaginable. Sodomy and pain is often used on their victims. Sometimes it's done by the doms they contract, sometimes by males. Dave Johnson, the man who was recently murdered, was used in that way, both orally and anally. We've uncovered a number of situations where the husband is brutalized to the point that he can no longer function."

"My God," Don whispered. "Do you think Evelyn would be part of this? I've known her for over 40 years and I can tell you there's not a vindictive or mean bone in her body."

"I would have said the same thing about my Renee, but I suspect that whatever was chosen for you was done with the help of some kind of hypnosis," Oscar said. "That's what they did to Renee. From what she described, it was done so that she could fully experience the pain of being cheated upon."

"Tell me, Oscar, did you ever cheat on your wife?" Don asked.

"No, never. And I never would have. Even now, I can't bring myself to think about another woman," Oscar said. Don nodded in approval.

The technician glanced at Oscar, indicating his work was done.

"One last thing," Oscar said. "You'll need to wear this jacket when you meet with Pat. It's been equipped with a tiny camera, microphone and a GPS system so we can keep track of you. Where is the meeting taking place?"

Don gave him the address, which Oscar instantly recognized. It was the same place he had met with Pat.

"Remember, Don, stay calm and be yourself. My team and I will be close by so you'll be safe and our agents will be watching over your house. I doubt they'll do anything to you since this is just the initial meeting," Oscar said. "I'll be monitoring the video feed as well, so when you feel you can't take any more, just tell Pat you've seen enough. I'll take that as our cue to act. Any questions?"

"Not right now," Don said. "I just hope I can pull this off."

"Piece of cake, Don," Oscar said. "It's not like you're facing a Columbian drug cartel, you know." Don laughed, nervously. "One last thing, Don," Oscar said on his way out. "If you need someone to talk to afterward, feel free to call anytime."

"Thanks, Oscar, I appreciate that," Don said.

An hour later, Oscar briefed Bill on his meeting with Don. Bill seemed satisfied with what he heard.

"You've done an excellent job on this, Oscar," Bill said. "So please don't take this personally."

"What?" Oscar asked.

"You'll get credit for Pat's arrest, but her interrogation will be handled by others more, er, proficient in that sort of thing. Besides, with what you went through with Renee, you really wouldn't be a good choice," Bill said. Oscar nodded in understanding.

"I understand, Bill. I was just looking forward to putting the screws on her a bit," Oscar said.

"Believe me, you have every right to," Bill said. "But remember this -- you'll be the one putting her in cuffs." Oscar smiled at the thought.

"On another note," Bill said. "We've tracked down the moles in the DA's office and the Public Defender's office. Unfortunately, we won't be able to get anything from either one of them."

"Why?" Oscar asked

"Turns out both of them have died under somewhat mysterious circumstances. One of them died in a rather strange car crash and the other was found dead at the bottom of the stairs leading to her apartment. Of course no one saw anything," Bill said.

"Interesting. You think MMAS is behind it, don't you?" Oscar asked.

"It's pretty clear to me, but there's no evidence of foul play at this time," Bill said. "Also, we'll be monitoring your operation tomorrow. As soon as Pat is in custody, we'll conduct a search of her apartment. Should be eye-opening. And we've gotten quite a bit of information off your wife's old computer. We now know how MMAS recruits their clients. We still have a lot to sort out, though. Maybe we'll get the answers after tomorrow's operation.

"So, why don't you go spend the rest of the day with the kids. You've got a big day tomorrow," Bill said.

"Sounds good to me," Oscar said. "Talk to you tomorrow."

Chapter 4

That night, Don held his wife after making love to her and thought about the years they had spent together. Evelyn sensed his mood and asked if he was alright.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Evie," he said. "I was just thinking. Do you realize we've known each other for almost half a century?"

"Ever since first grade," she said. "Do you know that except for my dad and our son, you're the only guy I've ever kissed in my entire life?"

He knew. He also remembered the first time she kissed him so many years ago. He thought about those first awkward attempts at 'romance' in his car at the local drive-in and laughed.

"What's so funny?" Evelyn asked. "Are my kisses a joke to you now?"

"Of course not, Evie. I was just thinking about our dates at the old drive-in theater all those years ago. How we struggled so hard to make out in bucket seats. You remember that?" Evelyn laughed.

"How can I forget?" she asked, laughing. "My dad was so glad you bought a car with those seats, said he'd never have to worry about us doing something we shouldn't." Don laughed at the memory.

"Wonder what he would've thought about the blanket I kept in the trunk?" Don asked.

"He would have praised you for being prepared. Then he would've punched your lights out," Evelyn said.

"What's happening to us, Evie?" Don asked. Evelyn sat up, concerned.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"After all this time, do you really think I'd cheat on you?" he asked.

"No, not really," Evelyn said. "I'm just, you know, scared. You're a very handsome man and I'm turning into a middle-aged old woman. I see the way the younger girls look at you. You're so distinguished and so confident. And I'm just getting older."

Don held Evelyn closer to him.

"Evie, you're more beautiful to me now than you were when we first married. Do you know you're the only woman I've ever wanted in my life? I'd never hurt you or our family, ever," he said.

"Have you ever thought about having sex with someone else?" she asked.

"Well, I used to have a crush on Linda Ronstadt back in the day," Don joked. Evelyn punched his arm, laughing. "But no, I've never wanted anyone else. Seriously," he said.

"You're meeting with MMAS tomorrow, aren't you?" Evelyn asked.

"Yes, I am," Don said.

"Are you okay with that?" Evelyn asked.

"Not really," Don said.

"Please don't be upset with me," she begged.

"Let me get through the meeting first. Then we'll talk," he told her.

"I love you, Don," Evelyn said. He kissed her in response.

"I love you, too, Evie. Let's get some sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow."

While Don and Evelyn were talking, Mona was holding a meeting of her own. Thanks to modern technology, though, her meeting was held online. She motioned to a servant, who was standing at her doorway, holding a fresh cup of hot tea. The man, wearing only a loincloth and sandals, walked in and placed the tea on her desk, bowing as he did so. He glanced at her monitors as she waved him off.

"I see you have a new servant boy," one of the women told Mona.

"Yes, he's fairly new. Still, he knows how to make a barely tolerable cup of tea and he's learning how to properly clean things up," Mona said, smiling.

"Isn't that the former congressman from New York who..." another woman began.

"Yes, it is," Mona said. "It seems that neither his constituents nor his wife had any use for him after the last time he was caught sending sexually explicit texts to his underage interns. They wanted him out of office and his wife traded him in for something better. We dealt with his cheating ways and I had mercy on him so I added him to my stable here."