All Comments on 'Revenge in Advance: Pat'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mostly enjoyed the previous ones...

.. but this one simply jumped the shark. Not only the annoying political blarney, but the story as a whole. Time to move on to another idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Even more ridiculous than the original

Next time you do a sequel pick a better story.

trandall9991trandall9991over 5 years ago
Pat out of way

Now how about the lawyer who started who whole thing? So at least two more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

I for one, hope that this is not the end of the series, but if you choose to do so, I would to say is thanks for a grate read.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

i do hope you do another one of these. mona and the rest of them need brought down

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1 star

Should of just had them all caught and ended it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rubbish

Not for me *

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid

Stupid orginal and it's got even worse

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It was rediculous in the original and you continue to take it down the rabbit hole 1* There doesn't need to be anymore 'continuations'.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 5 years ago
Good continuation of a weird tale

I like the sequels you have created of this otherwise gruesome original tale. I really like the direction you have gone with it and look forward to more tales in the future.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
When edrider wrote...

the original I thought it was way out there. The sequel helped explain things but was even farther out there. Derby's Dose pushed the limits but started to make this story more like a mystery novel. Pat brought some closure ( the Trump stuff was a bit much) but it also opened a new window into how MMAS could afford to run. You've opened Pandora's box now finish it. If possible you should do it in just one last chapter as the longer you drag it out the fewer people you will find to read it.

Looking forward to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Please continue

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Keep it coming

Maybe one more to wrap it all up. Your chapters have been much better than the original ending.

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
hmm interesting please continue

im actually want to see what happens and this seems to need a bit more. Interesting take so far

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 5 years ago
Pretty Good

Please continue and finish the story. Hopefully the the entire organization can be found and stopped - one way or another. That is what black ops is for, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Red Pill

You sound like a fan. U mad, bro? Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

yes you won't leave us hanging without knowing what happened to the others in the organization please give us more great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding

Really enjoying this series. Good writing and flows well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ha!

So far out it was funny at times. What it does capture accurately is the mentality of modern feminist "leaders", who have been very effective in feminizing the culture and men.

jasonnhjasonnhover 5 years ago

One thing in common with the wives, they are all too dumb to be believed. They agree to have their husbands assaulted and chemically feminized and they spout the idiocy about no permanent harm being done? That's insane.

The end of this chapter says "the end?". If so, it's ending with the leadership of the group still functional. Not much of an "end". Pat was as big a dope as the wives. "I was doing my job". "I didn't think any permanent harm would be done"? How moronic can you be?

Then you get to some of the husbands. Men have been killed by this group. Their wives may have been coerced into this but some of them, after the initial spa trip, are happily looking forward to picking out other men while their husbands have been chemically castrated.

With all this cruelty we get this little exchange:

Renee's eyes began to fill with tears. "Do you think we can make another go at it?" she asked.

"We'll see," Oscar said.

We'll see?????? Really? I would never feel safe with such a woman and would never consider a relationship with her and would never feel safe leaving her with the children. She is crazy and vicious. We'll see????? Oscar would be safer living in a cage with a tiger.

Try to get real about this. The wives, drugged or not, don't deserve one ounce of trust. As soon as they left their little spa visit they could have cancelled any action. Pat and her little group would have NO legal leg to stand on. Pat threatens them with "collection" by thugs. That's illegal as well. Yet, the wives all seem to go through with it which condemns them as guilty of planning vicious assaults on their husbands.

Actually, I like this strategy but let's simplify it. If a spouse cheats, either one, the other gets to put a bullet between their eyes. Simple. Effective. I'll bet cheating would drop off significantly. There would certainly be no recidivism. No long stories either.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago

Pathetic. From a network of scorned women who've lost their minds, to some kind of radical man hating feminist conspiracy, to a gigantic nation spanning left wing conspiracy that the Obama admin was complicit in, this shit reads more and more like the rantings and fantasies of right wing incels and MGTOWs. Seriously, fuck off with this garbage.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
So over the top that . . .

. . . it’s made a complete orbit.

But I have to admit: I want to see MMAS’s contract for Melania and Donald Trump.

Remember, in my story Life in Hell, I pointed out that President Trump is completely impotent, no longer able to get it up regardless of little blue pills.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
+WAIT FOR THE LIGHT TO RESUME

and the case will continue post haste with new players and teams, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked the fact that you put an ending to Edrider garbage

But you've gotten a little long winded. The last chapter wasn't good. Your beating/torture idea wasn't very believable. This chapter was better but a group of women going after the President is getting far fetched. Please wrap this up in the next chapter without going all James Bond/Star Wars on us. All pretty with a bow please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story Line

And well written. Love the modern day political inferences; they are right on target. Would love to read more in this series but be careful... Michelle has spies everywhere. LOL!

phill1cphill1cover 5 years ago
This comment...

"What it does capture accurately is the mentality of modern feminist "leaders", who have been very effective in feminizing the culture and men..."

is even more stupid than the story, which is saying something because the story absurd and not entertaining.

feminists have done nothing to your feminization.

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 5 years ago

Little out there , but 98 percent of the cuck crap that people like dumbyetsenile23 loves so much is even further out ! Lmao !

Plus the politics and the sad fuq'n state of the media in this country finally rings true.

In my minds eye I could see Hillary, Pocahantas, Feinstein and the bull dyke former sen from Colorado being on that conference call.

Keep it going.

*****

Tiger27Tiger27over 5 years ago
Bravo Sierra!

Leave it up to a far left wing sycophant to politicize a good story. RE: dominant yet servile 22 comment. In any event, it's a good story with writing that's a little rough around the edges at times, but still good. Can't wait to see Mona and her murderous band of assholes get thrown into a Mexican whore house with a note stating, "drug and fuck often" and "please fill all holes as required". Anyone see the connection between Mona and the Third Reich? Cyanide in the carotid ? The hypnotically suggested slap on the neck? Can't wait for the next chapter.

bworth1943bworth1943over 5 years ago
more?

this is not finished, these women need to be brought down, they have no right to treat any one as they have ,any more than men. what happened to the equality concept?

Or is justice still blind?

rmeyerhormeyerhoover 5 years ago
Your story

I read your story and even though it likely will not happen, in today's society and today's leaders in congress I can see this could take place. Just look at the past election results and the number of women elected. Do they have a secret agenda? Just wondering. It was a good read and I hope that you will have at least one more chapter that will close out the entire program.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

Five stars in advance for doing this. Fuck the negative comments here. *****

kurmuginkurmuginover 5 years ago
Come on.

Some of you commenters take this stuff way too serious. Try to remember it's just fiction. It makes me wonder what demons some of you are battling to make such vitriolic comments about stories that are just imagined situations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Every time Oscar spoke

images of Maxwell Smart came to mind.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 5 years ago
What a Stew of Hatred

Boy, Edrider73 is a crazed genius, but this attempted sequel is an inept stew of loathsome and ignorant politics and gender hatred. Evil drivel and purile nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Maybe????

Mona = Nancy Pelosi

gmann57gmann57over 5 years ago

I think another chapter is needed, Good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More and More Absurd

The original story by edrider was already pretty outlandish, so I thought your previous stories were not out of line considering the world you were working in. However, as a previous commentator stated, this chapter really jumped the shark. What started as a group of rich women who were too crazy not to just divorce their husbands has turned into a nation-wide feminist-extremist organization that is funded by a major poltical party and plans to take over the world. Should have named Mona Ms. Evil.

I really didn't like the political stuff you inserted. Maybe you were trying to be funny. I could see that. Make a caricature of every Conservative's worst nightmare. However, the lack of any caricatures outside of the evil liberal feminist made it seem like you were just ranting and pushing your political views on people.

FabGMxFabGMxover 5 years ago
Over the top...

And the previous chapters works better, even if the whole concept of Fort Apache and then Oscar becoming a Federal agent/prosecutor are uncanny. Dont get me wrong, the story still is fun ieven if as from this chapter, pandering somewhat to the right of the political side... then again the whole basis of the original story it is a revenge feminazi fantasy then again the author is somewhat infamus for that.

But back to the story... i think that the MMAS woman are sufering of being depicted as villains of a cartoon yes intelligent but unidimensional in their personalities, Pat the visible bag girl of the first 3 chapter and Mona the bicth in chief now goes full Bond villain. And that somewhat makes the chapter les entertaining that the previous ones amd now Pat its dead... without knowing why was so full of hate. Ok now i guess both sides will reagroup and plan their respective movement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The end?

I hope so.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Let's get

Let's go get Mona.now. We already know her real name is HRC. A little over the top, but so are all the cuck stories. Keep going.

Texas_Military_ManTexas_Military_Manover 5 years ago
Wimpy

Wow, after all of that, he is considering taking his monster of a wife back? And, the latest victim is giving his wife a pass? They might as well give them a license to cheat....and worse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nobody is in their right mind

That does those kind of things. But once you know they can easily be influenced to do horrific shit would you have them around you and your loved ones?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Getting There

Targeting the President and Congressmen actually makes sense.

cbrooks122000cbrooks122000over 5 years ago
Good Story

I really liked this story. Hopefully you will do another episode to tie up the loose ends. Contrary to several of your other reviews, I like your stories they are easy to read. The only one I don't like is Darla, as it has an unsatisfactory ending, but the rest are brilliant.

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
Great story

Deserves an ending where mona is brought down. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

But lost a star because of his wimpy comments at the end. She may have been under the influence of drugs and hypnosis but why was she listening to Pat in the first place. It's the same as a woman putting herself in a position of being drugged by a man at a club. Don't put yourself in that position.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not Quite Done With Her!!

Still haven't covered Renee's previous cheating BEFORE the spa weekend. It's mentioned quite clearly that her husband had never complained about the leavings he cleaned out of her previously (unknowingly)!! WTF!! It's kind of an important detail!! Are the kids really his?? Or is he just fighting paper dragons?? No doubt MMAS is evil, but what happens if Renee gets out? Does Oscar takes her back ? Is she going to go back to her old ways since she got away with cheating? So what if she can't have her stable of studs. She seemed to be able to fool Oscar fairly regularly as it is. So Oscar helping to slay the big Dragon is only half the problem. Renee has got some major issues besides wanting to make him a compliant eunuch! So it looks like Renee's tale isn't really finished. Her core issues are still there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Will a writer

Grow some balls and finally kill Mona? A single shot to the gut is the most painful death imaginable. Trust me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
And

where is the rest of the story??????

saddletramp1956saddletramp1956about 5 years agoAuthor
To all those waiting for the next chapter...

To all of those patiently waiting for the next chapter: I am almost finished with the next and final chapter in this sequel and hope to have it published within the next couple weeks. While it will be the final chapter in this sequel, it will not be the end of Oscar's story... Thanks for your patience and stay tuned...

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Tried

Tried to keep reading this. It has lost any appeal that it might have had and become a femdom piece of crap. No mention of this in the tags.

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
The only way....

...I see the bitch Renee was before she met with Pat is the author telling us Renee's affairs didn't really happen but false memories were implanted when she was "under a chemically-enhanced hypnosis".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
We’ll Constructed Story.....But

Not my cup of tea, particularly after the political bullshit was introduced.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Like it

Saddletramp writes some nasty man women and then puts in the men who can take them down. Bring it on, I'll read it.

KRD19254KRD19254about 4 years ago

I hope Saddle you don't claim this story line as an original - it pares closely to the movie "In Like Flint", except much less humerus and missing the cool gadgets. a solid 4* though

jrphdojrphdoabout 3 years ago

Good story, enjoyable series. Love that you pegged the MO of Silicon Valley and the media well before the 2020 election cycle!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Excellent

This series just keeps getting better and better. Hard th believe the cunts would kill themselves before giving any information on thier plans. Great series.

Five Stars

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Still going strong

des67des67almost 3 years ago

The whole series is an incredible read... Easy 5 Stars... Saddletramp is quickly becoming 1 of my favorite Authors...

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Ok, I am a bit confused here, at the end of this chapter we have Oscar and Renee talking while she was still in prison and hoping to get out, well the end of REVENGE IN ADVANCE - MONA we had Renee die of a brain tumor then be buried in the family plot. Not to be critical or anything but this kind of messes with the storyline don't you think? Anybody else notice this issue.

Tls2753aTls2753aover 2 years ago
To Rancher46

You read them in the wrong order. Pat comes before Mona.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Having read the first of Saddletramp's stories in this series, suggesting Renee wasn't in control of what she was doing and that Oscar might reconcile with a woman who cheated on him with multiple men and tried to quickly emasculate him makes no sense to me.

bhill8671bhill8671over 2 years ago
Wrong order

This should have been after the second one and before the third one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story links are switched for the 4th and 5th ones. Pat, then Mona, the link to the next story at the end of the 3rd story goes to the 5th one in error. In the forward of the 5th one there is a link to the 4th (pat). There is no linked to 5th one at the end of the 4th one. Its messed up.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

i finished all of the stories under the Revenge in Advance storyline. It was a magnificent story through and through. I loved it and gave it all five stars. What a gifted writer Saddletramp1956 is! Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this part. I do have to ask will Pat's threat of MMAS on Don's wife come to fruition? Or will it be an empty threat now that Pat is dead? Hopefully the next chapter covers it, since this one didn't get that far. Really enjoying the series though, and gave this part 5 stars.

muddman74muddman74about 1 year ago

Another episode of this series where I've knocked off 2 stars for having Oscar considering taking back that sorry excuse for a person, his ex-wife Renee. Sure, she was under chemically enhanced hypnosis but she was already fucked in the head before that to even think about torturing and mutilating her husband if he ran around on her and he hadn't ever given her reason to even think that during their married life. RACC stories just suck and detract from what has been a decent series so far. I think I much rather the other series that have Dr. A and Max and Eli, as their punishments fit the crime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He should not take Renee back!! After reading her thoughts and actions, she was vile. If Evelyn didn't do that to Don then Renee has no excuse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another good story, now on to the next connecting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupidest thing I have ever read but I am sure MAGAts will love it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another fantastic story. Thanks so very much

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a load of misogynistic tripe.

B3ndoverB3ndover9 months ago

Please continue this story

Calico75Calico757 months ago

Since Evie and Renee were under the control of chemically induced hypnosis, wouldn't the commends still be active at least on a subconcious level? How could they ever be trusted? I know anything is possible in the world of Saddletramp....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Story just keeps getting more and more crazy. So the head of the snake was cheated on and turns into some feminist that wants to turn all men into subservient slaves and rule the country with "morally superior" women? I wonder how high ST was when he wrote this.

It seems the whole "chemically-enhanced hypnosis" is the key element that basically lets Mona and whoever she is working with turn people into subservient puppets. I'm betting even Pat was a decent woman at some point but she was also turned by the hypnosis.

As for Renee, it seems like we're edging towards RAAC here but the one gripe I have against that is the fact that in the first part of the sequel series, it was revealed through her thoughts that she had previously cheated. Now, since this was after her hypnosis treatment at the "spa", it could have been false memories and thoughts, and that she really was a loving wife all along albeit just a little scared and insecure hence turning to MMAS. The true extent hypnosis' effects seem arbitrary thus far but they are evidently powerful enough to turn people into crazy murderers, like Madison. If indeed that is the case, I'm all for them getting back together; if she was a cheater though, nope, let her rot.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

These stories with Dr A, Cam, Justice, Oscar etc are the best

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...