All Comments on 'Revenge Is a Dish Best Served Hot Pt. 01'

by KamalaSutra

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is the relative low score due to the fact that it was the man who cheated? I think so, therefore I gave it 5*

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Maybe you can explain to me why Sanath should want the whore back? There are whores everywhere, he doesn't need them, does he?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope Sanath manages to simply remain this devious cunt's friend. I can't imagine she has any good intentions toward him if her plan to get him back is to fuck his boss and all his coworkers/competition.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The Vice President is almost as inept at writing as she is in her day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written, but surprisingly uninteresting. Like watching some kind of Rich and Entitled reality show. Is there anyone more boring than a rich beautiful person who thinks that somehow entitles them to an easy uncommitted shallow self indulgent life? I hope they make a billion dollars, and I couldn't care less if they do, or don't. Didn't do Sam Walton or Steve Jobs much good. I hope you have very many enthusiastic fans. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whores everywhere today on this site. Are there no others where the bitch gets hers , or even a reconciliation? Anything?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No sure I saw the point, husband cheated she got rid … end of. Then she goes out to find a replacement but wants husband back. Right… some do, sit down and talk together.

She starts an affair with a colleague of the husband, a womaniser and he sees other women, she’s now fine with him doing so.

Now if she’s fine with the guys he’s seeing, why could she not accept her husband straying? They could have made an agreement and stayed/got back together.

But no, she has a twisted plan, which we cannot figure but involves other co-workers of her husband.

It only happens in the twisted, manipulative minds of (seemingly) a growing number of women. Or a large number of female lit readers .

Why would a man take back a wife who’s screwed his work colleagues, wouldn’t happen in real life but let’s see what this writer can dream up lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sri Lankan wives are easy to bed for white men. Some of the kinkiest I have met. Most Sri Lankans I know in US and UK are in to cuckolding.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 2 years ago
And Part 2

You left us hanging there.

Also, don’t understand how and, more importantly, why she’d be Rowena?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous