All Comments on 'Revenge is a Dish Best Served Hot'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments (Page 2)
BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

I read some of the comments. Apparently from pissed off guys. Well boys, HE was wrong - not his wife. It still worked out for the best. Frankly, he didn't deserve to keep her. He had a great wife and almost lost her. As far as I'm concerned, he didn't suffer enough.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Waited

He should have waited until he got his twenty in,found a good job with his qualifications,then dumped her.Also,how come after all this time she got pregnant.The first thing he should have done is arrange for a DNA test as soon as was possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's what iI thought. All she had was hearsay. We never found out how the guys found out. I doubt the wives told their husbands; they probably passed MS around among them. Since he fucked them all multiple times, and didn't get anyone PG, I'm guessing he didn't get wifey PG either. I'd get a DNA SAMPLE of baby when it's born, and then divorce her if it's not his. That's his proof, what's hers? Good story line. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Since it was 21/2 months I’d venture a guess that it’s his. You can have a blood draw in the womb if he’s that worried, but we’re I him I’d wait for the birth telling the hospital that in no circumstances are they to put his name on the birth certificate until the DNA test results are done.

Bill S.

Do Air Force exchanges carry groceries? I shop at different bases & the main place everywhere for groceries is the commissary.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I'd give the marriage 2, maybe 3 years at most. Those two adolescent types won't go the distance.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Should have had a vasectomy and a divorce.

No Butthead54, they were both wrong. Her ever worse than him. No idea why anyone would want to write this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He is six months from having his twenty years in? If he enlisted at 18 he would be 38 years old. They sure waited a long time to start a family. And as far as getting even. How does her handcuffing him to a chair and forcing him to watch make things even? That's assault and illegal restraint. When did he force her to sit and watch him with two women at once, much less one. Yeah we learn he is a POS womanizer and has done some truly stupid things. But Gail's revenge and the five husbands involvement if outed would ruin a whole bunch of careers really fast. The 5 guys could get conspiracy charges thrown at them as well. That and the handcuffs would probably mean they saw some jail time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Usually these stories have readers shaking their heads wondering what the hell hubby took the slut back.

.

In this cases why tne hell did Gail take this asshole back? And why didn’t those other guys beat the crap outa him?

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Standard American family…no doubt there is a 50 percent divorce rate and a next gen of more fucked up lost young americunts on the way!

mattenwmattenw9 months ago

Even if I now know that this author is a cuckold (fan?), I only ask: how do the 5 "avengers" want to deal with his lawsuit for false imprisonment and sexual assault? And how does she want to live with her bastard child after the divorce? And the cuckold author's statement that they live in Virginia doesn't give a fuck to the Air Force. DNA proves who the father is and the Air Force makes him pay! In addition, the five soldiers involved will certainly be dishonorably discharged from the army/air force. You can do many things in secret, but never let anything like this become public! You better research the handling of such things!

But as I know the "cuckold" author he has no answers for everything!!

NitpicNitpic5 months ago
No

No explanation how the five found out he was fucking their wife's.When he left the service and got a job,he should have divorced her.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous