All Comments on 'Revenge is a Dish Best Served Hot'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
Bad ending

Both have lost the respect of each other - divorce is the only option.

And the bigger question is who is really the father??

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIGHTEN UP

Its just a story to get the day started.No reason to get all up about morals and all that stuff.Just enjoy..

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years agoAuthor
The ending was what I had planned from the beginning

And it was planned to pull the chains of the Anonys.

Whose baby is it? There’s a very slight clue, but it isn’t a conclusive one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
no way

daddy, BS , she gets pay back by being A whore? she must hate herself.

Dump the man whore and not be a whore like him. A DNA test for all the men

would destroy their Ranks and kill any promotions.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Lighten Up?

No, it's time to figure out who gets to pay child support!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Take the divorce

Yes, he cheated.....but he did it discretely. She, on the other hand, was cruel. Handcuffed, held hostage, made him watch.... how sadistic.... no, under no circumstance would I would not want to stay married...

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreover 6 years ago
Crummy plot

Guess what, the solution to buddy Fers is not becoming a buddy Fer. In the military scum as are depicted here are prosecuted.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years agoAuthor
Rightbank

They’re in Virginia: Rob gets to pay child support. Even a DNA test proving him not the father — and still might be — won’t get him off the hook in Virginia.

steven857steven857over 6 years ago
Get serious

She becomes a whore for revenge? She must really have no self worth dump the bastard and find loving husband.

HippySwingerHippySwingerover 6 years ago
Good start.

Now continue the story with her getting an abortion and the two of them realising that fucking others is hot. Let's read about them opening their marriage and having fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Their both whores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Alrighty then

Been done ten thousand times, and much better. Just a bunch of cliches strung together.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
When a wife secures a man to a chair so that he may watch her

get fucked and get revenge, it will save the marriage every time. How many guys wouldn't watch and decide to be a better man and think how devoted she was to screw those guys but make sure he kept his (her) pension? How many wives would not still love a husband that screwed numerous women and feel the scales were balanced when she got laid a few times by different guys? Then as he approaches retirement, he finds out his wife is pregnant. How great is that?? This is a formula for a successful marriage!

roadbirdroadbirdover 6 years ago
that

would definitely require a paternity test

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
this story could be exactly the same as intended

yet not mention one fucking thing about the military. Never understand why authors have to use unflattering representations of military people to no great effect beyond pissing on proud servicemen and women.

As far as the story goes for rating? barely skim worthy.

And by that I mean, that a careless skim is more than enough to tell any reader everything they need to know about plot, characters, and outcome.

Oh she got pregnant after being gangbanged? no way to know for sure who the bio dad will be? Not as much of a twist ending as you might think, Reed. Pretty standard fare. and actually a little boring.

Thank you for your efforts, they are always sincerely appreciated. But as someone who wasn't even in the military, I was offended on their behalf anyway. It is the same as slamming any one religion in a story" guaranteed to offend, and alienate part of your audience. If there is no reason to consider it entertainment. for SOME, than why consider it entertainment for any?

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
A Good Version of old story

Think before you act!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon - take the divorce

You act hurt. So hurt you are irrational.

You claim he was discreet. Hardly! If he was discreet, neither she nor husbands would have known. He brags about word of mouth references by his lovers that got himmore lovers. He brags about being way ahead. At least 8 females nnumerous times each. She has one time meeting with four men.

She being ''discreet'' as you put it, means he keeps adding to his score, never feeling the hurt. Guys like him need to be humiliated. He certainly humiliated her...all his lovers smirks at parties...when they saw her on base.

He eagerly bedded all the wives he could knowing just once was a court martial offense. At his trial his predatory ways would have meant years in military prison, no pension, no marriage and no job prospects.

Of course she could have decided to even score behind his back. Waited until he retired and had good job, then divorced him for adultery. After getting a HUGE settlement

and divorce was final, then she could have given him hundreds of dvds.

If wife had been original cheater most would have applauded husband acting that way.

He saw one time event to drive point home. She was humiliated hundreds of times and had to live with that immense pain.

She was in fact very nice to him all his affairs considered!

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959over 6 years ago
Not very hot

I was initially inclined to give this story a higher score because it was a reverse of the typical "revenge fuck" scenario involving a cheating wife. However, the ending left me flat. Also, the descriptions of sex weren't very "hot" and, while the players were described to us as being angry ("hot under the collar"), their anger wan't placed on display - just the fleeting description of sex entered into as a consequence of their anger. There *is* a story here, so please keep working on character development and dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Is this supposed to be some kind of camouflaged cuck story?

"I couldn't say anything, because, as much as I hated it, I was totally turned on, and she knew it. "Can you feel what it's like to get sloppy seconds?" Well, I sure could, and I couldn't help it: it was so hot that my nut was rising in me quickly."

Nice try. Just another cuckold, who ends up raising some other bull's baby. Oh, well, he's an asshole too, and may be the father of some other guys bastard child, so its all even steven and balanced and paid back. But you do give us a nice twist on the saying, when you seek revenge, dig two graves. Thanks to the stupid wife, they can dig three graves. Just imagine what this child's life is going to be like, growing up in a phony family with two parents who live in mutual contempt and disrespect.

This asshole will cheat again, and the wife will never get satisfaction. During his next deployment they will both be fucking around like dogs in an alley. Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
whore????

Get real. In this day and age a female having sex with four guys means she is almost virginal. DP does push that bound but name a guy who would not have threesome with two females.

You meet a woman in her late twenties. You fall in love.

You find out prior to you she had sex with four guys. Do you call her a whore and dump her. Doubtful. Chances are you are proud to have wife whose previous lovers can be counted on one hand. Could she be just as proud of you. Chances are you were trying to match Wilt Chamberlain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Baby is his

She didn't know she was pregnant until two and a half months after she supposedly stopped screwing around. She probably had at least one period during that time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hahaha

Now he's a true cuckold now that the wife is having another mans baby and dumb ass intends to stay married to the stupid cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
and we wonder

why donald trump is president with idiots like this writing stories.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Baby is his

That anony got the clue!

Now, it's possible that she had missed two periods, and somehow kept that first missed period a secret, but since their sex life increased in frequency, that would've been hard to do.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: "this story could be exactly the same as intended

. . . without the military references."

Yeah, I suppose that's true, but the setting helped: MSgt Johnson was vulnerable to adultery charges under UCMJ -- and yes, I have seen that happen, though last time was years ago -- and the point that Gail would get half of his retirement if they divorced is a real one.

I like to put realistic setting details in my stories, and I use details with which I am familiar in real life.

This was just a flash story, meant for entertainment only, and I knew that there'd be a bunch of LW readers who would hate it. The idea for the story line just popped into my head a few days ago, and this was written in just two sittings. I actually condensed it a bit, with Gail not going on TDY with SMSgt O'Grady; my original idea was to have her send Rob back some pictures of the two of them at the nude beach on Playalinda, near Cape Canaveral and Patrick AFB, but I realized that would make the story too long for what I intended.

My next story will be a romance: the idea for the characters popped into my head while driving this morning.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
"And it was planned to pull the chains of the Anonys."

I just don't get that. I never have. Write a story to "pull someone's chain?" That seems so incredibly childish as to be incomprehensible to me. Why?

Why not write a story, and only write a story, because you have a story to tell? Sorry, that's how I see it. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Some of you can't read

1 He didn't stay with her,

2 He retired (as you can get out with 19 and 6 as we say).

3. He didn't divorce her, he just left on day and never returned

4 He took all he needed and left her the house

5 he lived happily ever after in Belize

6 Just to piss off the commenters who had their chains yanked

it was still only about a 2* story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gosh...what stupid non-creative shallow story ever. 1* for this garbage

Complete garbage and waste of time.

Pathetic nonsense and ugly story.

1* for this crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GREAT STORY!! 5!!!!

Because annony, the asshole of LIT hated it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love how...

So many sad little people get bent out of shape over FICTION! It’s a story you morons. Well, actually it’s hsually just that one moron with multiple accounts who posts negative comments on every Loving Wife story. It was a fun read and we all pictured ourselves in the same situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-I love how....

I love how morons seem to get bothered that others may not share their opinion. One anon with multiple accounts? LMAO at you fool.

No comment on story don't read this author, but I do read comments, they're hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boy...

that story sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So the authors writes, in his words.....

to pull the chains of the anons. I'm sure they will reward you in kind. Moron. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:blackrandl1958

Have to agree with you. Why would anybody want to write to make others angry? Does the author have so little respect for his readership that he has to stoop to this, as you put it, childish behavior. It appears the negative comments must be getting to some of these authors. I guess maybe the old saying" If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen", should apply here.

As far as I'm concerned, any author that has so little respect for the reader, isn't worth reading. I won't waste my time reading this author. Enjoy pulling the chain, I'm sure readers will appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:dunmovyniv-dna test

Why? Read this sentence. Life is good these 2 1/2 months. Get it. Think on that, it will come to you eventually.

As to story, didn't particularly like it. Two sorry individuals. They deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

He says that about yanking chains, but even his romance stories often contain some cheating elements. He's just a libertine sort of guy. At least as far as story output goes.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years agoAuthor
None of my romance stories have contained adultery

I have published several stories in the Romance section, and none of them contained adultery between any of the main characters, other than an occasional part of the back story. I have had some divorced characters, and adultery contributed to their divorces, but that was it.

The romance story I am developing now has some decades-old cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyed it!

A fun romp, with some interesting emotional twists. And anyone who can't bother to check the tags on a story, or who checks them and decides to read one on a topic they don't actually like, then try to piss on it .. well, people like that are everywhere, and don't count.

sdc97230sdc97230over 6 years ago
Meh

I can't identify with cheaters, so once it was clear that he had cheated on his wife, I ceased to care what happened to him. I probably would have enjoyed this more if it had been written from the wife's POV.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 6 years ago
Uninteresting . . .

. . . two sorry individuals.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Not scoring it yet.

I actually liked this but had a few problems. It bordered on fantasy but tried to touch reality once or twice. I would have like it if more work and detail about both their emotions were explored. It seemed to all blow over a little too easy and forcing him to watch her take two men probably would have destroyed the marriage.

Cheating is one thing, purposefully humiliating your spouse is quite another.

I also would have liked the wives to get punished as well.

I was all set to rate this a very satisfying 4* until the ending hinting at her possibly being pregnant by someone else.

It wasn't explained if she went off birth control or if they planned it. Left a bad taste.

Sex was pretty hot and enjoyable.

Nice plot. Actually too good for this short of a story. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Terrible

Terrible another cuck story in the wrong section.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
On the pulling of LW readers' chains

There are so many chains out there, just begging to be pulled.

Actually, it should be "LW commenters' chains". We don't know about the readers who don't comment. Maybe they just read stories they enjoy and avoid the stories they know they won't like.

When you have commenters who read stories mainly so that they can express their moral judgements about the characters and the author, or so that they can ridicule the author for his or her failures rather than make comments to help the author improve, pulling their chains is a worthy pursuit.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
USAF: United States Adultery and Fucking

Living in the barracks while in the Air Force, the phone in the hall would often ring. It would be married women living in the housing area calling. A lot of guys were invited over to have sex with them while their husbands were away on Temporary Duty. I never did it, but a lot did. An unusually large amount of divorces occurred. If I had decided to make a career out of it, I would have done my 20 years first, before getting married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"You're going to be a daddy!"

Yeah. Right. I see 18 years of uncertainty ahead for Robbie. Tricking her husband into raising another man's brat is the ultimate revenge of a cheated wife.

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
Why is it in

all of these "revenge fuck" stories that even though the husband did it on the sly, the wife insists, sometimes to the point of chaining hubby to a chair, that he be forced to watch her fuck an inordinate amount of men an inordinate amount of times to get back at him. Not something that is equitable in any form or fashion. I call bullshit on this cuck story. Expected better from this author.

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
Forgot this point in previous

comment, wonder whose baby she was having. I guess since hubby was such a pussy, it really didn't matter. Just hope it's white so she can keep a semblance of decorum while on base.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Braggart Story

The protaganist wasn't a cuck, as much as he was a braggart. I'm surprised at the commentators who think he should have gotten away with making chumps out of his fellow NCO's. I gave the story two stars, not because of the revenge fucks, but because of the super stud boastng.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

Revenge sex? Okay.

Make him watch? Okay.

Have hotter, wilder sex than he gets? Not okay.

He gets turned on? Nope.

Sloppy seconds? Nope.

He has to be told where clean sheets are?

Who gives a fuck what she needs, why would he need it? I wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole!

Why worry about pissing her off more? What else can she do that she can somehow justify?

It didn't happen, but she was going to go with Sean for two weeks?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Pregnancy

Since it's 2 1/2 months since everything happened, and there's no hint of her cheating, there's no reason to think that the kid isn't his.

sdc97230sdc97230over 6 years ago
Pappy7

Revenge fucks that aren't done in a way that the cheating spouse knows they're happening wouldn't be much in the way of revenge. Though whether the cheated on spouse taking the revenge is the husband or the wife, it's always seemed to me that if the cheating spouse really cared all that much about fidelity he or she wouldn't have cheated in the first place.

trandall9991trandall9991over 6 years ago
Sounds like reason for divorce if the kid isn't his

He never got one of the other wives pregnant. She could be pregnant with someone elses kid now. That changes things. Sorry, revenge fuck gone bad.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@sdc97230 Re: Fidelity

Unfortunately, partners, male or female, who maybe don't value fidelity for themselves, still expect it from their partners.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 6 years ago
Well written and interesting!

Serious sexual tension teeters on the edge of bathos in a few places, but that just adds to the overall entertainment value. It's easy for a sex story to devolve into comedy, and this one doesn't, but the narration tends toward the breezy. The characters and plot are just believable enough for the reader to say, "Yeah, that coulda happened," and the indignant reader comments complete the whole package. I'm envious that RR knocked this out in just two days. He was right to cut out the two week TDY with wifey. That would have been a bridge too far. 5 stars.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
THAT SO CALLED FAIR PLAY TURNABOUT

really sucks, especially when you are the recipient for the hot/cold replay, TK U MLJ LV NV

WittonWittonover 6 years ago
50-50 split of pension not required by USFSPA

The author "simplified" the probable result if our hero didn't take his wife's offer: "...since I was only half a year away from my retirement eligibility, and a divorce would take longer than that if she put up any fuss at all, she'd automatically get half of my retirement!"

This is the most likely result, but it would be up to the state court which granted the divorce to decide how it would be divvied up; if Gail got alimony (highly unlikely for a self-supporting spouse these days) and the house giving her half the pension - with a present value of more than half a million bucks - in addition would be more than the"equitable division" Virginia law requires.

I'm glad we didn't find out. I'm also glad I don't do divorces, military or civilian, anymore, and further that I won't be sharing my house with an adolescent in my late fifties.

Five stars, of course. The author deserves at least part of another one for successfully trolling anony so neatly

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
option 3

He should have proposed option 3: they screw around on each other some more (though maybe with civilians instead), but without keeping it a secret from each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i choose option 3

leave. obviously the marriage is toast. but just go overseas no reason to stay. he fucked up move on and dont get married again

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Re: This trash made me waste 7min. of my time. Anonymous comment

Yet another unsuspecting reader forced to read a story they didn't want to. Maybe somebody could write a Non-consent/Reluctance story about it?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

Wow what a pussy.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 6 years ago
He deserved it all....

...Except for that last part. He deserved all the revenge for being a cheating bastard but raising another man's kids? DNA test.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years agoAuthor
Don't worry, Lue

I expected the comments I received. One thing about LW: these stories always get the most comments. Heck, another story this morning got the typical Anonymous "1* fag cuck shit" when it had neither cuckoldry, nor adultery, nor homosexuality in it. It's like one of the anonys has that response programed into one of his function keys.

The comments are amusing, and I have a thick enough skin not to be bothered by them.

This is a free site, intended to provide entertainment, yet it seems that so many readers don't find themselves entertained at all, but they keep coming back. I wonder why that is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Who's the Father!!

I guess that would depend on how far along she was when she discovered she was pregnant.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 6 years ago
A little chain tugging?

I chuckled all the way through this, imagining the comments coming from the rampant testosterone crowd that populates the BTB faction of LW readers.

By the way, I’m really enjoying “Ostracism”. Interesting twist - the gay porn. It seems to have lost its relevance to the story, and I keep waiting for that sour note to re-emerge in the plot line. But I digress.

I'm a fan of your love stories, but do enjoy when you step out beyond romance and poke the hornet nest in LW. As always, thanks for the story.*****

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Amusing Tale

Yes, amusing, because I find it difficult that all these high testerone types could

fail to solve the problem immediately.... The fact that they are pregnant seems

like an undeserved prize to me.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 6 years ago
one other

problem is now Gail will be known as a slut and looked on with disgust by any respectable person. Who wants that reputation. It is written, when you embark on a journey of revenge, first dig two graves. Stupid story. #1 TK

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amusing- you could tell written by a civilian

Nobody, in any branch of the service would ever do this. They might sneak around on the side- but the backlash from the chain of command is a career ending mistake along with a dishonorable discharge. Why? Because such things hurt the espirt de corp and in battle you need to trust your buddy- and if he's fucking your wife, "bad things" have been known to happen- like getting shot in the back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A true cuckold/wimp crap story!!!

Only for the pervert brain sick cuckold/wimps!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NOT written by any military

that I know. Unit cohesion is everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Who Is The Real Daddy?

My bet is Sean. I would wait until my 8 months is over, then take them all down with me. Ruin 6 marriages and 6 careers. That's what happens when a wife wants revenge. He never made her watch. Having cuckolded him in front of five men spread out all over the base, knowledge of his cuckolding was wide spread. I could never trust her again. I definitely would have DNA comparisons done on himself and the child. Tell us how that works out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Firstly I would never stay with her or fuck her again . Maybe fellow military try not to fuck each other’s wives but they sure do fuck plenty of woman who love to fuck military guys. Also when they are deployed their wives do tend to cheat a lot. I remember this younger kid I worked with was fucking a woman who had kids his age and hubby would go away for military. She told him she loved hubby but he was away often in there long marriage and she assumed he fucked around so did she. He. Slimed she gave up her ass and hubby never got it , only guys she fucked . Cheating sucks but what the wife did in this one is unacceptable I’d find a way to drain money out of the pension and walk away without divorce. Just leave and move around. They had no kids and now with who knows who’s kid it is on the way. . He cheated yes but them forceing him cuffed is not legal in some way. I’d take all down

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nothing

Long time since l have read such a load of garbage.

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomover 6 years ago
Simple solution

As soon as she found out she should have kicked the asshole to the curb. No point in lowering your standards like that. The guy was just a piece of garbage. She found she was pregnant at the finish. Why the hell would she want the child of a serial cheater?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ReedRichards ....

.... another cheating Whore wife Apologist writer. All the readers need to know about this closet Cuck.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Pregnant could it be Sean’s? Did she miss her last period as well? If I were hubby would want a DNA test after the birth and let her know if it wasn’t his the would be getting divorced. I doubt if it was me, after her doing it in Front of me could stay married to her. Yes she should have divorced him not got revenge the way she did. The could have tried again after the divorce if the truly still loved each other. New clean slate then.

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Bad Read*

Sorry!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I thought it was...

hot 2bh.

I think that a better ending would have been them swinging, and maybe a 10 way orgy with all the husbands and wives though. Would have taken awhile to build to that but still.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
a fat cock smoked, a cornhole buggered,

betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fucking lame and not realistic

1) Military people in the United States can retire with 14 years service, and have 42% of their base pay plus full medical. 2)18+14+ different VA retraining, and one of the other savings/college plans he'd be getting about $1500/month + another $750/month for college. Call it about $2250ish. For that price it'd be worth kicking her ass out the door- because she'd only get $1500 a month, and she'd be on the "mommy track" so as soon as she got knocked up she'd be making too much money for Welfare. Not realistic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@anon - re:trandell9111

Didn't find sentence you wrote definitively proved he was father. Wife says, ''You're going to be daddy'' is hardly proof.

2 and a half months since her actions to balance scales.

Unless a female is trying to get pregnant, chances are missing a period would not compel most to get tested.

I have had inquiries made and made some of my own. Maybe its just my the females my wife and I know, but of the thirty plus mothers we asked, all said they didn't check until a week or so after missing two periods in a row.

I believe author wants the question of paternity to be raised in her husband's mind. It would be in mine.

First visit to doctor will either resolve question or create doubt. One reader hit that ball flush. How far along is she?

This author is not a burning bitch kind of guy...but burning bastard????

Husband was a long time serial cheater if not predator and was not discrete about it. In truth, she let him off easy. She also destroyed her own reputation.

Author just posted follow up to another story because of a comment.

Perhaps he will see fit to write a one page sequel wherein baby is result of her payback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't know what you intended.

Did you just want to yank some readers' chains. Or did you think this was a funny story. I suppose there are people who could survive this. But how can you shackle and humiliate the one you love. Oh well! Different strokes for different folks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stupid motherfucker like all da cucks in dat rotten pussy military equipe

bese ta mere

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
i agree with Dirty single mom

hes a scumbag and shes a whore for doing what she did. Sorry neither of them are worthy of taking up space. 1 star. just a pointless story about 2 assholes who should be sterile

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Who

Who the daddy? Can he be for sure she didn't go out whoring again? He should axe all her boyfriends over to play poker, with her serving nekkid. Then he could nail all the doors and windows shut and burn them alive. Then he would have all them other womens to hisself. Just kidding, another good story RR style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who you calling "Daddy" bitch?

His revenge is going to be EPIC! First off, he's going to tell ALL of the wives he fucked that their husbands fucked his wife. Lots of divorces from that knowledge. Then he's going to request a transfer. Then he's going to tell the bank he's giving them the house back. Yes his credit will be screwed for awhile, but who cares. Once the paper work on the house is done he takes the transfer and leaves his wife there. She has no house, she's going to need to get DNA tests on all the men she's fucked and then she needs to get a job and find a place to live. Done and done. Who would stay with the bitch? Bad - no - horrible ending. Simply awful, unlikable characters.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This was so bad that no comment will be left

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Grocery shopping

The AF grocery store is called a commissary. The BX is a dry goods store.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No Way

In My Platoon we had a Guy who loved making it with Married Ladies .. I warned him that this would be a Cluster Fuck on his part .. So He nailed one of The Corporales wife . He went Drinking and Bragging .. Sadly He got badly hurt on the way Home . I Guess Los Angeles is not as safe as it use to Be .. This Piece of Shit will Never have Kids .. I Feel Sorry for his wife ..Do Not Mess with a Marine's Wife .. Me I did My 20 and I Love my 5 Kids ..3 Ladies and 2 Gentlemen .. All of My Kids have had years of hand to Hand combat ..

NoBullAlNoBullAlover 4 years ago
Good start with piss poor ending!!!

So, OK, she got her revenge and, while making him watch may have been a little over the top, the point was made. Then he willingly and knowingly jumps into bed with her to take sloppy seconds? Really? How weak is that and how perverted is she? Do what ya gotta do!! Plan and get evidence (carefully of course) if nothing else get the DNA that good little wifey brings home. Wait your eight months like it was all OK and then let their wives know what they were up to! Guess who and how many are going to get caught in this mess and how many officers have ruined their own chances of advancement! Keep wifey or lose her it won’t matter then but she is going to be getting a job and pulling her weight.

NoBullAlNoBullAlover 4 years ago
Why would anyone end the story at this point???

Jeez!! What happened?? The story ended with “You’re going to ba a daddy!”.. It needed at least one more short paragraph.... so to carry on from there would go like this:

“What? Did you just say that you are pregnant? So whose kid is it?”

She says “ What do you mean whose kid?”.

He says “ Well you and I have been trying for two damn years and it never took and now after this you’re knocked up? Guess I just don’t feel all that like a daddy until the DNA is done!! Oh, and by the way when you are seeing the doctor about that have him run some tests for diseases, including aids. This should be a really interesting next few months!”.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
Get in his 20 and walk away

Chances are its not his kid. They both are garbage. Him for screwing other airmen's wives (which normally would have been handled by the husbands) and her for restraining him and making him watch. She never saw him with anyone else. Bottom line is they are both assholes. I feel sorry for the kid.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

If it is not his kid, leave her. She can explain why she is carrying another mans baby. She can try to raise it on her own

Stupid story

TreymonTreymonalmost 4 years ago

Weak clear semen sauce.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Thought

If he thought about it,he would have put up with her until he got his twenty in,found a civilian job,moved without telling her and dumped her.As for the child ,how does he know it is his.What he did whoring around was wrong,but her revenge,especially fucking in front of him was over the top.We never found out how the five knew he had shagged their wives.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

If Gail hasn't bought a home pregnancy test for 2 1/2 months since her fuckfest; there in zero chance the baby isn't his.

I couldn't really argue that the punishment fit the crime as played; but no way would going to the beach for 2 weeks fly. Robbie hooked up with O'Grady's wife; he didn't shack up with her. She could fuck him, but I wouldn't let her live with him. She might get to liking him better. If she insisted on going, just warn her she won't like the end result. After they are gone 3 days, burn O'Grady.

A previous commenter had a good idea: get some semen samples/traces off Gail just in case. They are evidence she cheated. Everything else is hearsay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nem tetszett,ez egy terhességgel megtoldott felszarvazott történet ,soha nem szerettem!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous