All Comments on 'Revenge is a Wonderful Thing'

by jkthekat

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Yeah. Write the next part(s). They could be fun.

Waltm7493Waltm7493over 3 years ago
Don't rush

Let the story flow you rushed it a little.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 3 years ago

I would like to see the story continue. Maybe also detail Ted's and Peg's lives and the burn they feel?

Bomber6969Bomber6969over 3 years ago

Part 2 sounds appropriate.

DRGRIFFINDRGRIFFINover 3 years ago

I love it...Chapters 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8...need to be written. How the ex's are pining over their losses, how Jack is proceeding with Janice, the downfall of the two cheaters, etc. Keep it coming...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
not revenge to me

I doubt either of them care who their "ex's" are screwing now since they cheated before and now are divorced. The only minor revenge would be him getting the position at the company and having all the financial benefits while Ted works a fast food job for minimum wage. As for revenge on the wife had she gotten some STD that had no cure and this guy gets all the young girls he can handle maybe.

But for these two cheated on people to screw 25 times? No big deal.

rcaf57rcaf57over 3 years ago
We need to see M O R E

This story is not finished. You would need at minimum 1 more chapter

PeperePepereover 3 years ago

You need to change it from revenge sex to a true romance down the road.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

We need more of Jan's and Jack's adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The cheaters got off way to easy! I mean Ted was demoted but is still with the company and Peg was divorced and has to go back to work? I just don't see much revenge on Ted (except getting his job and bonus) and I see NO revenge on Peg. I'd like to see a continuation where they are punished much more. Would also be interested in Peg explaining why she did it? Any remorse?

I would like to see more of Jack and Jan's romance also. But really think these other issues should be addressed as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapters! Revenge sex is always a good time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes Please

I can't wait for the next chapter

Do Jack and Jan end up together?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You need a sequel

Please explain wifey's thinking about her affair with Ted.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Would’ve been better if Jack and Jan hooked up permanently

He threw away good hard money for 25 fucks with the Boss.

Come on, as if.....

Scores3/5

JoeyShortJoeyShortover 3 years ago

Great story, please continue it!!!

juanviejojuanviejoabout 3 years ago

I GAVE YOU CINCO ESTRELLAS (FIVE STARS)...MORE IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER, BUT IN YOUR CASE AND CONSIDERING YOUR TALENT, GO FOR IT IF YOU FEEL INCLINED TO DO IT...CHEERS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So what happened to the slut wife? How did the asshole get divorced from Mrs. White so fast? Pretty standard story, no work or imagination put into creativity so the little things like possible time line conflict should have been given more consideration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sequel please. There's too many loose ends. don't stop now.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952about 3 years ago

Good job, but we need the next chapter.

SemasswoodSemasswoodalmost 3 years ago

Very good story.

And you definitely should add additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Did not mind boss fucking another untill realized was his wife! So not identifying with protagonist as anything but shit.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

Not a bad story but feels very incomplete not to mention had a few problems. The cheaters got off WAY too easy especially the cheating wife. Feels odd the wife was even cheating if the MC's action with the boss lady is any indication, he's better and bigger then the former boss. Wouldn't have minded seeing something from the wife's viewpoint like she thought she was helping her husband in her own twisted way or just got off on banging her hubbies boss, some explanation for her actions. The former boss poaching the wife of his best worker seems odd but can be excused by the boss being a arrogant dbag. Overall though a 5 star outing, just wish there was more to go with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So,so. And if the wife knew her hubby was screwing an employee's wife for 4 months and did nothing, she's definitely opened up the company to a lawsuit. Because the wife's hubby was manipulating the cuckold's work schedule to accommodate the screwing around.

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianover 2 years ago

Good read needs more chapters.

DaikkennDaikkennabout 2 years ago

Yes we need more revenge and the cheaters haven’t really been hurt yet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You do know that companies carry huge insurance policies that cover these kinds of torts? That's why companies are required to conduct sexual harassment prevention training, have robust HR procedures and must comply with governmental workplace anti-harassment/-discrimination lawsuits. As stupid as Mrs. White is, she deserved to be taken to the cleaners. These insurance policies only kick in when the corporation has satisfied their maximum liability payout which is over a million dollars.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

Same bullshit, different names, a load of bollocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story - very erotic. Good plot - would like more

jkthekatjkthekatover 1 year agoAuthor

Jack has teenage hormones

B3ndoverB3ndover12 months ago

No imagination

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yes waiting for part three

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Stupidest. Most illiterate. Most irrational. But I did like about tits - giggled in that sensual way I loved.... snark snark!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous