Revenge is a Wonderful Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Janice White is an attorney who really hasn't been active for years and asked for the meet."

We sat there for several minutes as I searched my memory regarding Mrs. White and I remembered her from several company functions. She was an attractive, tall brunette, very well built and with long legs. I remember talking with her and was impressed by her bearing and cleavage, okay mainly her cleavage. Her brown eyes were perfectly made up and I remember as we made small talk her left hand was on my right arm and she hung on to every word. Made me feel important! A real lovely lady.

"Yeah, I said, "I wouldn't mind talking with her."

Steve smiled and picked up his phone, called a number her had jotted down earlier.

I could hear a lady answer and Steve introduced himself and after a little small talk, asked when and where was convenient to meet. They seemed to agree on a neutral restaurant in one of the finer hotels.

The problem seemed to be when as Steve was leaving for a week and we all wanted to resolve the litigations asap.

Mrs. White was available all week and so was I.

Steve held his hand over the phone and asked me if I felt good enough to meet with Mrs. White the next night with her secretary just to get the ball rolling, as he put it. They could meet me for a light dinner that night at a downtown hotel where we'd all be comfortable.

I agreed and Steve affirmed it. We were set.

The next afternoon Steve called to give me a few pointers of do's and don'ts. No signing anything but the check and not even that. Just discuss the alternatives and don't forget she is a victim too.

I hadn't thought of that aspect. Actually I had spent time remembering the few other times I saw Mrs. White socially. She was a beautiful, sophisticated lady. Why Ted would fuck around on a beauty like her was beyond me.

I was there early and got a nice quiet table by the windows. I ordered a cocktail to settle my nerves and then I saw her. She must have spent the day in a spa as every man's eye's turned in her direction. A lot of women too.

.

She was being escorted by the maƮtre d. and as she neared, I rose in respect and pulled out her chair. As she sat I could see her cleavage clear down to her navel. A pair of perfectly matched C cup breasts that appeared unfettered by a bra. Her dress was a flowing, silky material that clung to everything, including her large nipples, which barely showed through and giggled in that sensual way I loved. I'd wager she wore no panties either. She was very sexy yet sophisticated looking and I sat quickly before my growing erection showed.

"A cocktail Mrs. White? I asked?"

"A glass of chardonnay would be wonderful!" Smiling at my offer. "And please, it's Janice, may I call you Jack?"

Who could resist that smile? The woman was gorgeous and knew it. Maybe she thought she would get what she wanted by her charm and beauty, but I still hurt and remembering her husband fucking Peg cooled me down. I wouldn't be a pushover even if she was hotter than hell!

"Yes, please do, are we expecting your secretary?" I sipped my cocktail.

"No she had things to do, so she went home. This is all unofficial, so I came anyway. Lovely hotel isn't it?"

"It really is." I replied.

The waiter brought her wine and menus. Janice waved away the menu and asked for a small salad with shrimp and blue cheese.

"I'll have the same please, with some bread." I handed him my menu and folded my arms on the table looking Janice in her beautiful face to show I wasn't intimidated.

She smiled knowingly, I guess she saw some of the hurt still there. I'm sure she shared the same hurt too.

We sat without speaking for several minutes until Janice sighed lightly and leaning forward said, "Jack, let's start by acknowledging we are both victims and share the same pain. I feel it as I see you do also. It will take time for both of us to begin to feel normal and all I want now is to not allow the people in my company to pay for what happened. I care about their families like my own."

I nodded in agreement and softly said, "I agree, but it kills me to think about it and how long it went on, I honestly didn't think I could feel so much hurt."

Janice said. "Me too, I'm sure we share the same shock and disbelief, and I know how long it went on, I had Ted investigated four months ago and...

"Wait!" I almost jumped up." You knew it was going on and did nothing?" I was furious. "Why did you let it go on?"

Janice looked around to see if anyone was paying attention. Fortunately they weren't.

"Jack I apologize with all my heart. The agency working for me thought I wanted a final report, not weekly. I just got the report the week of Christmas. It crushed me to find out."

"I know the feeling," I said. "I still don't understand why you did nothing when you first found out! Damn! This whole thing could have been resolved by now."

"Again I apologize but I was in shock myself. I really have no excuse." Janice blushed and looked away for a moment.

"Okay, I can understand that." I took a drink and relaxed a bit.

"So what do you think will make it right, revenge? Shaming them?" Janice looked away into the distance.

"What could possibly ease some of this hurt we both feel?" I asked.

Visibly relaxing, Janice spoke. "First I would like you back at Whites-as general manager. Second I want you to have Ted's bonus as compensation. He'll never see it, I guarantee it. It's a significant sum." She smiled coldly.

She looked at me and said."

In return you drop the corporate suit and allow the business to go on without layoffs. I think you would make an excellent GM."

"What do you think of my offer?"

I was trying to assimilate everything Janice said. I kept coming back to the investigator's report.

"These ass holes never told you anything? I hope you didn't pay them much!" I was steaming slightly again.

"All I received was a short email early on saying there was an affair and they would get back to me. .I didn't know the extent or even who. When I did I took immediate action."

"But you did nothing? Damn! How long ago was the first report and how long had this been going on?" I was righteously pissed and getting more so by the second.

Janice quietly pleaded for me to calm down. "The investigation started four months ago, right in this hotel. I'm sorry I didn't act immediately Jack, it was wrong of me."

Breathing deeply to settle down, I asked the question I had to know. I phrased it coldly.

"So! Four months of fucking each other huh? How many episodes did your people report and where were they while I was busy working late nights-at Ted's insistence I might add!"

"Jack, can't you just accept the fact's and offer and let us get on with trying to heal?"

Janice rose up putting her hands on the table and leaning towards me. I starred at her breasts heaving with the nipples now erect and almost spilling out. I barely heard her speaking, so wonderful was the view.

She said." I have no experience in this sort of thing either so the balls in your court."

Sitting down, Janice was tearing up and dabbed at her eyes with a napkin.

"How many Janice? And where?' I quietly asked.

"Janice exhaled deeply and said. "This hurts me too Jack! They met over twenty five times here, at various hotels and your home. I'm so sorry Jack! Please take the offer!"

I was holding in a ton of pain and need to hurt Ted and Peg. I really didn't think out my response, which I expected to get me a slap in the face, I didn't care at that point. The ball was in my court!

"The only way the offer would compensate us both would be to throw in me fucking you where and when they fucked. At least twenty five times! That would go a long way to getting revenge for me!"

"That's all I can think of."

I couldn't believe I had said that to this beautiful damaged lady. She looked me straight in the eyes and spoke.

"If that's your final offer." She asked softly."

"I don't know Janice, but it just sounded good to me." I mumbled

"I accept!" Janice asserted. "When can we start?"

"What?" I stammered?"

"Peggy was fucking Ted and I'd like some revenge fucking too!"

Smiling that alluring smile, and spreading her arms out so those breasts swayed suggestively,

Janice said quietly, "I want revenge and I want it bad. I want it with you Jack! It would only be appropriate!"

Janice smiled wickedly at me.

I being merely human said. "I can have us a room in minutes...if that's agreeable?"

Janice handed me a key card and said, "Charge it to Room 1211, give me ten minutes and come on in!"

I couldn't believe I had a date with a vengeful Goddess!

Exactly nine minutes, fifty eight seconds later I knocked and inserted the key.

There she was! She had quickly removed her sexy dress and put on a sheer fabric camisole that showed everything. I do mean everything. It covered from her shoulders down to her crotch and left her gorgeous legs to be adored, a tiny leaf shaped thong covered her pussy. The round firmness of two perfect ass cheeks made me want to grab them and squeeze.. Her breasts were thrust straight out with the nipples now fully engorged, puffy and begging to be touched. The bed was pulled back invitingly.

Walking up to me, Jan took my hands and said, "If you hadn't agreed, I was going to rape you on the table!" I believed her.

"I thought you'd never get here! I am so wet just thinking of you coming thru that door. Probably the same way Ted did. Oh didn't I tell you? This room was supposedly they're first get together. How appropriate! "

Janice looked me up and down and said, "It's revenge time Jack!"

Putting her hand behind my neck and pulling, Janice kissed me. Slowly at first, then deeply and passionately.

She began to unbutton my shirt, undo my belt and fully disrobe me. I stood naked in front of her.

"Your turn lover." She whispered seductively. "Our first revenge fuck together!" My cock strained to get out.

I pulled her close to me and also began a slow kiss that quickly evolved into a tongue fest. My hands massaged her back and she moaned into my mouth.

Working my hands slowly around to her front, I took her C cups and gently cupped them in a slow fondle. I saved her nipples for last and rolled them between thumb and fore finger.

Janice stiffened in my arms whispering, "That feels sooooo good."

Jan began a seductive rubbing of her crotch over my erect cock. I almost swooned at the pleasure she gave me. Her crotch was soaked and my dick slid over it sensuously.

Pulling her top upward and off, my lips found a nipple and wouldn't let go. I sucked gently, Janice responded by reaching down, grabbing my cock and using her thumb and forefinger, massaged the underside of it. We shared moans and groans as I backed her up to the bed. Lay her in the middle and pulling her legs over my shoulders, just surveyed her vulnerability. I really thought she was a Goddess.

I bent down and kissed her wet, warm pussy as she squirmed. Pulling my head up to hers, she whispered, "Fuck me first Jack! Fuck my pussy first! I really want that penis!"

I grabbed the thong and gently pulled at it. To my surprise it tore free, giving me access to her puffy, mound perfectly coiffed with just the perfect amount of soft curly cunt hair. The strong smell of her aroused sex was over powering I wanted to give it one long sensuous, promising lick. But that could wait.

"Do me baby! I am so ready for this, so ready for your cock!"

Resting her legs firmly on my shoulders, I gently humped up and down her bush, Her cunt was soaked and the aroma wafted all over me. I leaned down to her lips and fucked her mouth with my tongue. Lifting up I stared at her beautiful face and began to reach down to guide my hard dick into her treasure.

Her hand grabbed mine. "Let's see if he can find his way by himself!"

Janice lifted her hips enough to rub the length of my cock against her moist pussy, her short stiff pussy hair tickled.

Pulling my lips to hers, we began a slow, intense search for her entrance. I felt a very warm and wet set of vaginal lips part as they urged me inside of her a mere two or three inches.

Our kissing became frantic as I entered her slowly and totally, her muscles inside grabbed at my man meat and I plunged in all the way to the base of my cock. Janice began a slow sensuous fucking that left me unable to move my hips as she had total control.

Her lips moved to my ear and she asked me to be still and let her milk my dick with her pussy. Just like a farmer grabs a teat and slowly pulls downward to expel the milk. Only this was a gorgeous woman milking the cream from my dick with her pussy. Slow and sensuously. Heaven! I experienced every tiny erotic pleasure known to man.

I groaned aloud and Janice kissed my cheek. "Enjoy it Jack, there's only one first time for every couple and this is ours!"

Janice cried out as a pleasure point was touched inside her pussy as she fucked me. She tensed and held my cock deep inside as she climaxed heavily. Her vaginal muscles going crazy with passion and happiness. I kissed her wet cheeks and knew she had just had the best cum of her life .I felt her spasm again and waited for her to come down from the bliss.

"Come on Jack! Your turn, let's get that first cum out of the way! Fuck me!" Janice was ecstatic

I reached for her nipples and pulling on them began thrusting in and out of this wonderful cunt. Passion and need overwhelmed me, I couldn't hold on any longer. I felt the intense slow burn of cum preparing to rush from my cock to Jan's wonderful pussy.

"Oh Janice! I'm starting to cum!" I moaned

"I know baby, I feel your cock growing inside me! Give it all to me Jack, every drop. Make me your whore!"

It occurred to me we were fucking and talking just as Peg and Ted did on the video.

That's all it took to finish me.

I buried my face in her breasts as spasms overwhelmed my senses and rope after wonderful rope of fluid ejaculated deep inside my new friend's cunt to mix with her juices.

We slowly came down from our ride to Heaven and back, and I began to slide out of Jan's still tight pussy.

"Uh Uh big boy! Don't you dare pull out! We are not thru tonight!"

Jan pulled my hands to her heaving breasts and resting on my elbows, I gently caressed them both watching those beautiful nipples slowly tighten as we continued to slowly fuck like lovers in bliss...

"That's what I'm talking about Jack! Slowly so you keep interested in making my pussy tickle and staying wet."

I slowly lowered my lips to hers and planted little kisses with every stroke. Jan's arms circled my neck and pulled me in for a mind blowing tonguing followed by a licking of my ear.

"Ooh Jan! That's so wonderful, Please don't stop!"

Whispering in my ear, "I won't if you won't!" Followed by her pussy squeezing my dick in a loving caress.

"Are you feeling satisfaction?" Jan asked licking my ear. "Any revenge attained Jack?"

"I just know I feel wonderful Jan." I muttered.

"A really good start Jack!"

I began kissing her mouth and continued massaging her incredible tits, fucking the best pussy I ever penetrated. I think we both came again, several times. It was a beautiful, sexy fuck fest.

Jan's cell phone rang, I had silenced mine an hour ago.

Looking at the screen Jan said," it's Ted."

Before I could say anything Jan answered it.

"Hello Ted, how's the west coast? Bet it's lonely out there." Jan chuckled.

I squeezed a tit up to my mouth and sucked on the aroused nipple. Jan cooed, and stiffened her pussy more around my dick.

"What am I doing? Seriously Ted, it's none of your business but if you must know, I'm getting the best fucking of my life!"

I ground my penis deeper into Jan and she moaned out for a moment.

"Who is he? Ha Ha! Someone who is going where no man has gone before!" She laughed at her joke.

I pulled again at her beautiful, aroused nipples. "OH that feels so good Jack! Hold on Ted!" She moaned deeply.

I continued lightly twisting nipples and fucking her pussy, I was so content.

Janice purred for a moment, ground her pussy into me, and then spoke in the phone. "Got to go Ted, I have to come... I mean go, so please don't call me anymore, I'll be very busy...and verrry happy!" I noticed she did not hang up as she placed the phone on the bedside table.

"Did I tell you I took that video at the party Jack? Hummm! Hardest thing I ever did."

"Now back to you hardness, Shall we?"

Thanks for reading, I'm tempted to follow up with a part 2 and 3 of more revenge sex with me and Jan.

What say you?

While basically It didn't really happen, I wish it did...

12