All Comments on 'Revenge Is Sweet'

by The Mouse

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
bdsmbillbdsmbillover 18 years ago
Very well written and hot.

This is an outstanding story, much better than the average on Literotica. I recommend it without reservation.

SugarSweetPink4582SugarSweetPink4582about 18 years ago
that was hot

that was hot, but you should write a continuation of when they all turn shona out

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Rather long but well worth the read

At first I thought it was going to be too long. After all 12 pages? But as I began to read it I WAS TOTALLY HOOKED!!

One of the best written I have had the pleasure of reading here on Literotica. Keep up the good work,and please a sequal would be spectacular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Which?

Since I'm not a fan of kidnappers or rapists, I gave up on this story at the beginning of page 2. I'm not sure though,which is worse, this pile of garbage, submitted as a story, or the number of readers who praised this story and thought it was wonderful.Apparently many people don't object to kidnapping and rape. Sad!

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Which -What?

I loved this! My girlfriend loved it too, and we had some of the hottest sex ever after reading it together!

For the last poster - this story is in the NON-CONSENT section, so what did you expect? And, 2 pages isn't much to make any significant comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A big surprise

Very well written. It is a long story, but as it changes direction more than once, it is really worth reading! Hope to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!

From a female's point of view, I have never been turned on so much in my life. The down side is...you may have ruined conventional sex for me.

TheLastDomTheLastDomover 13 years ago
Simply fantastic

This has to be one of the best stories that I have read anywhere. It was a very detailed and well written story that had me hard for the whole time that read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Superb

Incredibly well written, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Loved it.

Thank you for taking the time to write it.

I loved her transformation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Too repetitive

The character development of Trisha was good, but this is 4 pages too long on the sex scenes. After page 5 or so I skimmed to the last 2 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Yes it was a little long but good

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
This is at least the second and possibly the third time I have read this story.

It has entertained me well each time. Sometimes we need the errors of our ways pointed out to us in strange and unusual ways. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love your story and writinstyle

When you wrote in the beginning of the 1st chapter "...her small breasts flat against her ribcage", I will tell you that my heart sped up,my nipples hardened, and my pussy got wet. What a beautiful and sexy vision you created, and kept creating, for us, your readers. Keep writing and keep us smiling..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Certainly hot and passably written

But it got pretty redundant and belabored towards the end.

SirCarlSirCarlabout 8 years ago
Very well done!!!

Thoughtfully well written and presented

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Retribution (Payback can be hell)

Have you ever noticed, the more insecure a woman, in particular, is, the more she will look for ways to ridicule and attempt to demoralize those, men in particular, working under their direction. Many years ago, prior to retirement, while employed by a multinational organization, I had one woman working under my management who was giving men under her, lower performance evaluations than they had previously received, resulting in demotions for most of these men. Questioned, she gave what could be considered plausible explanations. Following the fourth such negative review, unwilling to continue to accept these explanations, I instituted a clandestine investigation in an attempt to uncover the truth. The resulting investigations provided the truth behind these lower evaluations. She was sabotaging anyone she deemed that might present a threat to her position. She need not have been concerned about these men, it was I who represented her greatest nightmare. I did not demote her, I terminated her. She attempted to claim sexual discrimination but the clandestine investigations, along with other information uncover later resulted in her lawyer dropping her a client. The men were all reinstated to their previous positions, with the exception of one, who assumed the woman's previous position. I worked for one man with a similar penchant for trying to sabotage any perceived threat, but none who worked for me. Of the women, in a management position that worked for me, and one over me, only one was not so insecure as to not act in a similar manner. A good manager puts effort into improving the knowledge and skills of subordinates, which makes the manager easier to promote as he has at least one subordinate ready to step into his position.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Mouse@The Mouse
Lover of sex, I mostly write about what excites me. It's easier that way!