Revenge Is Sweet Pt. 01

Story Info
Revenge for his adultery - my night of lust for a good cause.
2k words
2.48
4.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

Donnie was my first love and only the third man to share my bed. I thought that he would be my partner for life. At 24 he was a year older than I was when we got married. It was the happiest day of my life.

DONNIE IS A CAD

Unknown to me (and lots of other people) he was bedding an older woman. He made her pregnant. He kept his fatherhood a secret. He had been fucking her even before we got married. He continued to bed me and her all through her pregnancy and childbirth.

DUMPED BY THE OTHER WOMAN

Donnie accidentally revealed his fatherhood. He said something about "my son" after a night out. In his drunkenness he had let the cat out of the bag.

I was furious about being 2 timed, his getting a woman pregnant and him not having the courage to tell me. I wanted to beat the living shit out of him but that would be illegal, immoral and not satisfying enough.

Donnie had told her that he wanted to marry her. That was why she slept with him. The mother didn't know about me, otherwise she wouldn't have got a son with my husband.

She had given my husband her body because of his big "I want to marry you" lie.

He begged me to stay with him. I agreed but said that I would want a quid pro quo.

CHILD SUPPORT

I couldn't make a child suffer just because Donnie was a love rat. We had a son to support. Little George needed financial and male parental support. I couldn't deny George those rights and helping George meant being Donnie and I being civil to Ruth. More than that it meant helping her financially and emotionally as well.

When Ruth heard about me she dumped him. All the financial and visitation arrangements were through our respective solicitors. We got to see George once a week but Ruth is frosty towards me. I think she still has the hots for my husband. I think he still fancies her. I think she blames me rather than Donnie for her not being married.

As Diana, Princess of Wales, famously said "Having 3 in a marriage isn't easy." Ruth and little George changed our marriage radically. Marriage is a combination of lust and love. I had to recognise that my marriage was 90% lust and only 10% love. When we got married it was the reverse of that.

Although I didn't dump him, I made Donnie sleep in the other bedroom. But that didn't last long. I let him share our bed as normal after only a week apart. As I said before, lust was now the predominant factor. Donnie is just so good at sex.

THE REVENGE

I said about the quid pro quo. I still wanted revenge for his 3 years of being with Ruth. I decided that I would be a whore for a night with lots of men and make Donnie watch.

I reminded Donnie that he had agreed to giving me a quid pro quo. He agreed that this would be a fair retribution for his dalliance. I wasn't sure if he agreed so readily that he actually wanted to be a voyeur. Perhaps we liked the idea of being a cuckold. Perhaps he liked the idea of other men knowing he was a cuck.

But that wasn't really relevant. I just wanted pay back sex. I liked sex and for one night I could be fucked all night and not be face the guilt usually associated with adultery. It would be a night where lust would rule my actions 100%.

Perhaps with the anger over Donnie's infidelity finally extinguished, my marriage would then be 50% lust and 50% love.

THE ARRANGEMENTS FOR MY NIGHT OF INFIDELITY

It wasn't easy to arrange. I had to find like minded people. I started with one person who thought that Donnie should be punished. Then we involved others likely to be sympathetic.

Once we had an organising committee. They found a venue that would seat 20 people. It was a village hall. The owners of the hall had no idea of our liberal view of "entertainment".

The committee had to limit those attending to people who would not be outraged or spill the beans about what went on.

We also needed to charge people for the cost of the village hall and for a donation to a charitable purpose. For the purpose we called this a "Friends of Michael Peabody" event. Everyone knew that this was a cover name for "Sex Night".

But it really did have a charitable purpose, the money would go to a single parent support group. They wouldn't know the source of our donation. An Accountant would make sure all the money raised would be handed over in various small amounts. A large single donation may have raised questions about its source.

I had shared my body with 2 men before I got married. I liked sex with them, but Donnie was the best. I had often wondered what it would be like being fucked by other men. Now I would find out. In a strange way my slutty behaviour was only because of Donnie's big lie to Ruth. It was ironic that Donnie had created a cock worshipping monster.

A SECOND WOMAN

But the organising committee amended my plan. They thought that the men would want to see more than one woman having sex. They also decided that the men should be rich, single (or divorced) and reasonably handsome. It would help if "Michael Peabody's friends" were well endowed.

THE CHARITY

The committee set the price of tickets at £20. Half of that money covered the village hall hire and other expenses. That meant that "Michael Peabody" (really a charity that supported single parents) stood to get £200 just from the ticket sales.

But there would be other events that would raise more money.

I wore the sexy clothes that Donnie gave me. I didn't know Sara (the other woman). She was 23, single and sexily dressed. Sara hadn't charged for her services. She knew my reason for being there. She liked the idea of helping single parents. But I think she really only took part because she liked having sex in public.

A RAFFLE FOR THE WOMEN

The men began to arrive and have a free alcoholic or soft drink. They chatted and some ate the complimentary nibbles (pretzels and peanuts). Donnie was there looking so much younger than the other men. He chatted to the men wearing a "I am a cuckold" tee shirt.

Donnie agreed he would be the Master of Ceremonies for the night.

Donnie said "Gentlemen, please check your tickets as they could win you a prize. And what a prize it is. The first ticket number drawn out of the hat will get the opportunity to strip the woman of his choice completely naked, and to fondle her."

Donnie, in his "I am a cuckold " tee shirt would draw all the prize winning numbers.

He would select a man who would strip me naked and fondle me. Then he would select the men who would fuck me and Sara.

He was obviously nervous as he croaked "The prize of getting to strip one of these ladies is number 17. Come up and claim your prize."

A man in his forties had the winning number. He had the choice of which woman he wanted to undress.

He chose Sara. He got a round of applause. He was as nervous as Donnie was. He couldn't remove Sara's bra and she undid it for him. He fondled her tits and sucked her large red nipples. He clearly enjoyed removing her black panties and being inches from her shaved pussy. So did Sara.

Sara told him "Kiss it" and he kissed around her bare pussy mound while fondling her bum. She said "Lick it if you want" and he wanted to lick her clit. She moaned as his tongue worked its magic on her exposed clit.

Sara said, in a loud voice, "You can keep the panties as a souvenir."

The first sex session was complete. The man took the panties away with him to cheers from the men and from Donnie. Sara remained naked and sat on a chair waiting for her next session.

BEING STRIPPED NAKED

Donnie now said "As you can see from my tee shirt I am married to this lovely lady. Well gentlemen I can confirm that this will be the first time a man has taken my wife's clothes off. This will be the first time that anyone will have the use of my wife's body. Now I have agreed to be here as MC for the night. But some gentlemen like to see the husband whose wife they are using. Others like the idea of making a man a cuckold but not of him watching them. Well gentlemen if that is your choice I can stay or I can withdraw. It is entirely your choice. Whichever gives you the most pleasure. Because tonight gentlemen is all about your pleasure."

Donnie got a loud cheer. Luckily the village hall is nowhere near the village so noise was not a problem. Donnie then drew the prize number. A man with a large belly in his 50s came up to a round of applause.

He announced "I think I will be freer to play with this man's wife if the husband is not here. I think he will then have to imagine what I am getting up to with his beautiful wife."

Again he got cheers. Donnie duly left the room and took a walk in the garden.

The man asked me "Do you mind if I play rough? I always wanted to tear a blouse off a woman and see her tits exposed. It means you will have to go without a bra and wet your nipples beforehand,"

Now I was wearing the sexy blouse that Donnie had purchased for me. It was black but transparent. It was also expensive. But I had never had anyone tear my blouse off me before. It was made of flimsy material and so wouldn't hurt me as the man tugged at it.

So I agreed. I went to the Ladies, took off my bra and doused my nipples with cold water. Then I put the blouse back on and returned to the room.

Than man announced "Look at those wonderful nipples. I think those large breasts want to be free of that material and see the light of day."

He turned to the audience and asked "Don't you agree gentlemen?"

They did agree. He reached out and grabbed my shirt, and pulled hard. It gave way. I stood there with not even a sexy bra to hide my petite breasts. I didn't make an attempt to cover my breasts. The man said "Gentlemen I think the lady likes men seeing her breasts. Stay in your seats while she lets you see them up close. You may look but don't touch. Those tits are for my hands and mouth only."

I duly paraded round all the men and Sara topless. Then the man fondled my breasts and sucked on my nipples. When he was satiated he said "Now strip naked like a burlesque dancer of old. I want to see your arse while the others see your pussy."

I did and he said. Then he asked me "Can I lick around your bum hole?"

I replied "Of course."

So I stood there naked with my cunt in full view of the man and Sara while the man's tongue rimmed around my arse lips.

When he was finished I gave him a passionate kiss. Then he went out to talk to Donnie. I remained naked while we had a break for drinks and nibbles. Donnie returned not knowing what had happened but knowing that, whatever it was, the man had enjoyed it. But he saw my torn blouse and might have guessed what made the man happy.

But the main event was still to happen. We were yet to have a silent auction for Sara and my sexual services. And for us to deliver.

To be continued

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers