Revenge is Sweet Pt. 02

Story Info
Bro & Sis Trick a Girl Into Bed.
8k words
4.48
27.4k
55

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
de_Vere
de_Vere
768 Followers

Revenge is Sweet, Part 2

Enticement

Aoife's Note: All characters engaging in any sexual activities are 18 years or older. This story is a work of fiction, and any similarity between any characters and any person, living or dead, is only in your dirty little mind!

Revenge became one of literature's favorite themes because it is so universally relatable. At one time or another, everyone yearns to exact some measure of revenge upon someone. A boss. Your parents. The team that beat you on a sports field. Your ex. A romantic rival. Your brother or your sister.

Admit it: right now, you need at least two hands to count everyone you want to commit an act of revenge on. If your revenge can take the form or revenge sex, I suppose you've already taken it. Because, really, what better excuse to screw someone's brains out than to get revenge on someone who has done you wrong?

A true romantic, of course, abhors such impure motivation for sex. The only legitimate reason for sex, they argue, is for pure, passionate joy. The very purpose of revenge sex being to inflict pain therefore makes it a shameful perversion of the pleasure of sex.

For my senior paper on literature, I wrote that these motivations for sex which seem so contradictory oftentimes come together. Literature is full of examples. Passionate sex often leads to revenge sex. In some cases, a person entices someone with revenge sex when what they really want is to lure someone into a passionate relationship. Or, revenge sex morphs into the purest of pleasures.

I won't bore you with the examples used in that paper. My own story makes a far more titillating tale to read. Well, it's not my story alone—it's as much my brother's story as it is mine.

My brother, Brandon, exacted revenge on his best friend for dumping me by shattering his leg during soccer practice. Revenge begets revenge and yada, yada, yada, my brother and I ended up screwing each other's brains out in one of those moments when your little brain does the thinking for your big brain.

Incestuous revenge sex may have made sense to our little brains at the time, but propelled us into a cycle of revenge that left my life and my relationship with my big brother almost as badly shattered as my ex's leg.

After our revenge plot brought a hurricane of disaster raining down on us and I wanted out, to end this cycle once and for all, that's when my brother came up with his brilliant idea for seeking revenge. I hung on his every word.

"What if I can't do that?"

"The beauty is, you don't have to do anything. I will do everything; you are only the lure."

"I don't like it." Not at all.

"Why not?"

On this, I invoked my 5th Amendment right to remain silent.

"It's perfect. I have the sex and you get the revenge. What's wrong with that?"

"Really? You don't see the problem?"

"It's a really good plan." It was a great plan, but I could not tell him that. The thought of my brother screwing someone else made me physically ill; the fact that he justified it as fucking for me only made it worse.

None of that I could tell him. "Let me think about it."

#

I should have had a problem with Jenny Mendleson, but didn't feel anything for her. I didn't know her, so she didn't owe me anything. Don broke his promise to me when he dumped me for her, but she never promised to be faithful to me. She chatted with friends over a lunch of burger and fries in the dining hall. Don will not be joining her because he was busy learning how to walk again in rehab, and rumor had it, planned to withdraw this semester due to another scheduled surgery.

We watched from three tables away.

One thing I must give my brother credit for: when he fucks something up, he fucks it completely up. "She's not that pretty, is she?"

"Not compared to you," Brandon said. He meant well, but somehow made it worse on at least two levels, so I struck back.

"Not as pretty as Tammy, either, is she?"

"That's harsh."

"It's probably better if you don't talk about how I look."

"Is it better for me to be dishonest, leaving you wondering what's really on my mind?"

"Is it appropriate for you to talk about how hot I am?"

"Yes. Particularly when you are fishing for compliments. Plenty of things in my head are inappropriate, but the fact my sister is pretty is nothing more than a fact. Facts are never inappropriate."

"Now you're just talking nonsense. Plenty of facts are inappropriate."

"Name one fact that is inappropriate."

"My left butt cheek is bruised in the exact shape of my brother's hand."

#

Meeting Jenny was not hard. Nor was directing the subject the way we planned it. As Brandon correctly guessed, these were on her mind, too. I found her at the mall and them minutes later, we were drinking lattes at Starbucks.

"Why doesn't he just call Don then, if he feels so terrible about it?"

"Have you met my brother? If a more stubborn person has ever been born, I've never met them. Besides, he is afraid of Don's reaction. It's hard enough to apologize when the person might accept the apology, but when you are sure he won't accept it, well..."

"I get it," she said, falling for it. "So, how do we change two such stubborn guys? Because, if we figure that out, we can write a how-to book and make a million dollars."

Hook, line and sinker. "There's the rub. I don't know. [sigh] We could...no, that's no good."

"What?"

"Never mind; it's stupid."

"Tell me."

"Oh, okay. Are you free some night this week?"

"How about tomorrow?"

"Perfect! Come to think of it, that is the only night we have free, too!"

#

Turns out, it was a good idea for Brandon to remain friends with Jenny when they broke up. They never got serious, he claims, but did sleep together, so it was something. But since they broke it off on good terms, she had no qualms about going with me to his apartment and walking right into our trap—or about helping drain the 1.5 liter bottle of wine I brought with us. Hard to believe she never suspected Brandon bought it for me, because I was barely 18.

Brandon displayed believable regret while keeping the wine glasses topped off so Jenny didn't notice how slowly we sipped ours. Don't get me wrong—we drank, just not as much as she did. He had his own supply of wine, which he tapped when we finished that first bottle. Jenny was fun and I could see why Brandon dated her. Why Don picked her over me was hard to swallow.

She was cute, though. A couple of glasses in, she began reminding me of that hot actress Diane Franklin, with the same gorgeous long, black curls, bright blue eyes and pale skin. As my head grew light and the three of us started laughing at everything anyone said, Natasha from the Boris & Natasha cartoons popped into my head, and tested my self-control to keep from calling her that. Even her high, little-girl voice didn't stop me from calling her Natasha in my head every time she spoke.

When drunk, she became unnecessarily apologetic. "I told you how I didn't mean to hurt you, didn't I?"

"Several times," I said.

Tears pooled in those pretty eyes of hers. "I mean it."

"I know you do. When I told you yesterday I don't hold it against you, I meant it. Aw, it's okay, really!" And I reached out to hug her, sitting next to her on the couch.

Jenny squeezed my hand. "You're so sweet. I don't know why Don broke up with you."

Neither did I, but it was time to move to the next level. "I'm done with guys. The only decent one I know is Brandon, but since he's my brother, I can't really..."

The two of us girls giggled while he sipped his wine in the chair across from us. "He is a sweetheart. Did he tell you why we stopped dating?"

"No. He can be an idiot, so I chalked it up to that."

"I shouldn't say this—promise to keep a secret?" Vigorous head shaking. "Dating is a struggle for me because I like girls. I can't believe I said that, but Brandon figured it out. I want to get married, have kids, live a normal life, and I know it's wrong, as they pound into our heads at church. I just can't help myself! And I can't believe I told you, but he would have told you anyway, I guess."

"I've never kissed another girl," I confessed. My heart started pounding and my face burned and I knew it must be red as a beet. "In high school, I always wanted to make out with this one girl, and sometimes I wonder if I'm a lesbian because of the thoughts in my head."

"Until you try it, you will never know for sure."

"I can't very well just ask some random girl if she wants to make out, can I?"

"Tell me about it. Uptight as people are at this school, most of the time I choke back my urges." For a long time, we stared into each other's eyes. "You can kiss me—if you want to."

"I'd like that." I ignored my brother and Jenny seemed to have forgotten he sat five feet away staring at us as I leaned toward her, then stopped. I really didn't know how I felt about kissing another girl, and my heart was beating out of control as our lips got close. Good thing Brandon opened that second bottle of wine or I would have chickened out.

Although I hesitated, Jenny didn't. Her lips were so soft and warm it didn't skeeze me out the way I worried it would. In fact, when her lips opened, it felt almost natural. Her tongue found mine and a numbness hit me, like lightning struck and stunned me.

Her kiss was so moist and soft and... gentle. A few seconds in, she pulled away, but I leaned toward her, lips slightly apart...

This time, we really kissed, the way my brother kissed me when he pinned my body against the wall. It was as if Jenny held her desire for women inside so long as soon as she kissed me, all control drained from her body

To be honest, it was hot. The fact Brandon sat there watching us was probably why, because I knew he wanted to kiss me, and it must be driving him nuts seeing my tongue darting into this girl's mouth. But, if he wasn't there, I might have wanted to keep making out with this girl.

Jenny touched my breast lightly with electric fingers. My skin tingled. Only seconds later, she stopped. "Oh my god! Brandon, I almost forgot you were here."

"Oh, that's alright. Besides, I don't trust myself. And he's such a pervert, he's probably enjoying this."

"I don't mind—if you don't," he said.

"Let him stay. If he's not here, I might lose control." Then I turned to him, "What if your roommate comes home?"

"Yeah, maybe we should go into the bedroom," he helpfully suggested. Kissing a girl was one thing—this was another. Jenny and I held hands, as much so I wouldn't run away before things got out of hand. If she suspected anything, she didn't let on. I suppose if she hadn't slept with my brother, she might not have allowed him to watch, but maybe she did know what a pervert he was.

Until that very moment, I never wondered what he did with his girlfriends. I mean, I imagined him having sex with Tammy. Probably liked her on top, where he could lay back, relax and watch her boobs as she did him. But I figured it was normal stuff, and the way he fucked me had been an aberration. Maybe that is how he screwed all his women?

I shoved Jenny against the wall where Brandon threw me and kissed the hell out of her to prevent me from panicking. Drunk as I was—and she was an incredible kisser—in no time I was as horny as if I was with Don or Brandon. Sex is sex, I guess, right? Jenny was feeling me all over, not like a guy, but with gentle hands that turned me on so much I actually wanted her.

Her boobs were bigger than mine; feeling them made me a little jealous, but these were the only boobs other than my own I ever touched, so let's just say, it was interesting. It feels different touching someone else's boobs than it feels playing with your own all alone in your bed in the dark of night.

Jenny's hand slipped down the front of my pants, almost buckling my knees even before her fingernails reached the elastic of my panties. This was happening! In Brandon's plan, it never got this far, but once you jump out of an airplane, it is too late to decide you don't have any interest in parachuting. Whether I wanted to know what it felt like for a woman to make love to me, how making love to her felt, or for my brother to watch her hands and lips over me, I had lost my ability to stop.

Her finger inside me instantly found the magic spot.

Brandon watched us take each other's clothes off and giggle as we climbed into bed. Back then, in the early 80s, when girls had their college lesbian experience, they kept it to themselves. This made me feel like one of those libertines in turn-of-the-century Paris or in decadent Wiemar Germany that Brandon told me about in what I thought, at the time, was just a casual conversation about what he was learning in college.

And then Jenny kissed my breast. First, I watched Brandon out of the corner of my eye then closed them, because she kissed like an angel. A woman knows what a woman wants, and inside, a fire consumed me. She sucked and kissed and nibbled on my nipples and then she vanished down my stomach. Brandon watched from a chair turned from his desk to face the bed, sitting with his hand outside his pants, over his cock.

This must be killing him!

Between my legs, Jenny lit a fire and then worked to extinguish it.

"Red hair is so pretty," she said, her long, manicured fingernails twirling my little bush.

"Thank you," I said foolishly, as if I had anything to do with it.

Like her finger before, her tongue licked my button. Our mutual boyfriend liked to lick me there, too, but his tongue, pleasant as it had been, was no match for hers. She knew how it felt to be licked, and knew exactly how to do it. I heard my voice making strange noises, but it sounded like it came from someone else. Almost immediately, it began welling up inside me, and my hips began rolling out of control.

Waves of pleasure swept through my body, shooting from her tongue to my breasts and to my heart. A hand grabbed one breast, and although it felt rough, I did not open my eyes at first. It felt really great, too. When I did look, Brandon stood there caressing my boob while Jenny's face moved between my legs. I almost told him to stop before she saw him, but I just couldn't. Instead, I let the orgasm take me to the most forbidden place I had ever been.

After, Jenny and I held each other, our bodies wrapped together, exchanging little kisses and laughing. "I want to kiss you," I told her, glancing down at her boobs.

"I want that, too."

I tried to kiss her breasts the way she kissed mine, hoping my skills matched hers. To be honest, it was only okay for me, nowhere near as hot as when she sucked my nipples, probably because they made me jealous the whole time. Like mine, her nipples were light pink, but hers poked out more, not flat like mine, and were half again larger in diameter. Big, pink half-dollars. Her boobs were squishy soft cantaloupes compared to my hard lemons.

Beside me, the bed shook and leaned crazily, and then Brandon's arm was around me. Buck-ass naked, he leaned over her other breast and asked, "Can I join you?"

This wasn't how we planned it. I was never supposed to go this far, and he was going to seduce her, so I suppose he was trying to get the plan back on track. "The more the merrier," her little-girl's voice purred. I guess she wants me to stay, too.

Everyone at our little college in a small, southern town seemed so conservative, the school itself endowed by the church, I never imagined three naked students together in bed pleasuring each other. Maybe more happens here than outsiders know. Brandon sucked on one of her nipples while I sucked the other. Even he could not resist her pretty titties.

From time to time our faces bumped together, and his calloused hand rubbed my back all the way down to my bottom. Brandon quickly started sliding down, kissing her side, and then his hand on my shoulder pulled gently on me. I had no idea what he wanted, but I followed. Together we kissed her stomach, and once he licked my ear while I was kissing her skin, and he playfully grabbed my ass at the same time.

Brandon spread her legs wide. To my surprise, I found Jenny's bush shaved—which was probably a good idea, because that girl was hairy! Not shaved off, but carved into a small, black V, little stubble poking around everywhere. I touched her, but my brother pushed my head down between her legs, watching me lick her. Tasting her.

Boobs are one thing, kissing her mouth another, but suddenly I was a lesbian, and I didn't like it. I wanted to kiss her the way she did me, to return the pleasure she gave equally, and tried my best, but at that moment, I knew I was straight. I didn't stop, though, because I owed her, and my brother was like six inches away staring at me licking a girl's snatch, and I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of seeing me give up.

He knew, though. He always knows.

Suddenly, his cheek pressed against mine, so I started to pull away, but his fingers gripped the back of my head tight as they grabbed my ass a few weeks before and held me there as his tongue came in from the side. Along the rim of her soft labia, he licked and his tongue touched mine, and then came inside her along with mine.

There comes a time when you know your brother was a freak. I thought it happened a few times, when we were kids and he did something mean or stupid just to piss me off. This was different. This was freaky as hell.

The thing is, just as suddenly as he appeared, I started to enjoy licking Jenny.

Well, I probably enjoyed tongue-kissing my brother more than licking Jenny, but we were tongue-kissing inside Jenny, so it's mostly semantics. Together we licked her clitoris, faces smashed in to let both reach the spot. Her clitoris felt huge compared to mine, and I wondered if mine really was this big?

Brandon grabbed my butt, fingers digging in between my cheeks; I rubbed his back. His hand went around between my legs and held my wet crotch, his fingertips up into my bush, squeezing softly.

I gasped right into Jenny's snatch. Brandon kept licking her and I kept licking his tongue, and she was holding both of our heads and rolling around like someone had set her on fire, which, in a way, I suppose we had.

"Oh, god, yes!" she screamed. Brandon shoved a couple of fingers up inside her, and when I knew she was reaching climax, I decided I owed her, so joined my brother's tongue at her button and the two of our tongues fought over it. One of his fingers slipped inside of me at the same time, and once again, I gasped into her hoo-ha.

I suppose with all that going on inside her vagina, she probably didn't really stop to wonder what else was going on.

Then he was gone. From behind, he held my head in place while he kissed my shoulder, the small of my back, one ass cheek. Then he was up sucking on one of Jenny's boobs again, and that was like throwing gasoline on her and she exploded! The neighbors probably thought someone won the lottery when they heard that screaming.

Soon as she was done and so was I, my brother climbed on top of her and started screwing her. Right there in front of my face—not two feet away! Never had I seen two people have sex before—not in real life, at least. Fascinating, in a way, his penis slid in and out of her while I watched, slick from the same juices he made me drink a few seconds before. I could not believe it!

This had been his plan all along, and disgusting as it was, I wasn't supposed to be there when he fucked her. Once the three of us had—well, deviated from the plan—I assumed he wasn't going through with the rest. In and out he pumped, his cute little ass flexing one way, his muscular, soccer-player thighs flexing on the other. So close, I could smell them. Sickening as it was, my eyes could not turn away.

de_Vere
de_Vere
768 Followers