Revenge is Sweet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After tomorrow's exam, we'd pack up our crap and drive home for Christmas vacation, and I could not wait to receive his gifts, or to give him mine. We had been a monk and a nun for more than a month.

The next day, he waited for me at the top of the library. Now that exams were over and most of the other kids were already gone, the entire library was vacant as a tomb, not just the third floor. Yesterday's snow still covered about half the campus, everywhere that did not get foot traffic or much direct sunlight. Brandon gave me a hug and a sweet kiss on the cheek and congratulated me for completing my first term of college.

I dropped to my knees to congratulate him on completing his last term at the school where he spent 3½ years. "What are you doing?"

"It's our last chance to violate their damn rules. Let's create one last, good memory here. Besides, you know exactly what I am doing. Idiot."

"What if someone...oh!" It was soft when I pulled his cute little penis through his fly, but once my lips softly took it in, he grew to life immediately. I'd never felt one come alive in my mouth, and I enjoyed my power over him; I suppose he felt power over me as I worked my head back and forth, sucking on my brother hard as if trying to suck a Frosty through a straw.

It wasn't little any more, but it was still cute.

He stumbled backward into his chair, and his stiffy flew out and slapped me on my cheek, and I laughed until I caught it again and ran my tongue around him. It was funny listening to the little squeaking noises he made trying to keep quiet, and once when I dove deep, my lips reaching to his root, he exhaled through clenched lips like making a raspberry.

He reached down and grabbed my boob and massaged it through my sweater. It felt amazing and he must have liked it, too, because almost immediately his breathing changed and my hand on his stomach felt his muscles tighten.

The door down at the far end of the floor opened and swung closed. I pumped harder, sucked deeper, hurrying now. Footsteps on old linoleum echoed through the stacks. My brother was pulling on me to stand up and I was pulling on his penis and sucking hard as I could.

His familiar warmth hit the back of my throat, viscous and smooth. It must have been as much as he shot on Jenny's face that day, and he kept coming. Whether I wanted to or not, the only option was to swallow the evidence before whoever was walking around up here came upon our secluded little corner. He thrust his hips into me in terror, trying to finish and enjoy every last second. It seemed only fitting to get caught on our last day there. His fingers dug into my head, jamming his thing so far, I grunted a warning and bit down.

He backed off and stopped coming seconds later.

The librarian rounded the corner soon as I got to my feet. Brandon couldn't get his erect penis into his pants that quickly, hard as it still was, so he laid an open book in his lap and, I suspect, said a little prayer.

"We'll be closing soon," the librarian said. She was in her thirties, cute but plain, and she smiled at us. I suspect rumors reach the library staff, too, and we were pretty notorious around campus. Her smile said it all. "Don't stay too long. It's the end of the semester."

Aoife's Note: That sure seems like a sudden ending! Like a car crashing into a brick wall and not bothering to explain if the driver got impaled on the steering wheel or walked away without a scratch. Our journey continues, despite a few bumps and bruises. So, stay tuned—there's more to come!

© de Vere Literary, LLC 2021