Revenge, Maybe Pt. 03

Story Info
Virtuous Maria deals with reality of being handily undone.
4.6k words
3.67
3.1k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Revenge, Maybe Pt. 3

After Maria heard the door close, she remained sprawled out on her dining room floor. Still panting. Not yet able to process what had just happened. She caught her breath, still covered in the evidence of her undoing. Slowly she pulled herself up from the ground.

What a sight she would have been if her husband walked in the door now. She wouldn't have had the wherewithal yet to cover herself or hide. Her tits that had proudly been just for her husband, now hung heavy and round, still spectacular, but with the cum of Mike, the cunning young man who had just robbed her of her virtue. The evidence of which was running down her breasts.

How did this happen? She didn't recognize this feeling. A mixture of shame, confusion, and rage, but also knee buckling satisfaction and physical fatigue, made her an emotional zombie. Maria had a vacant look in her eyes and a slow staggering type of walk. A droplet of warm cum was now seeping off the tip of her nipple, forming a droplet as she staggered aimlessly to her bathroom.

A flush of sharply chilling water broke her from the trance as the shower washed over her. She let out a gasp, the cold on her warm body was torturous, but euphoric. She slowly warmed the water when she felt like she had regained some ability to snap out of her haze.

With a slowly returning clarity, and the warming water came a flurry of questions in Maria's mind. She had never done anything like that before. She was also quite confident that her husband would never do such a thing either. In fact, they often celebrated their mutual virtue as they gossiped at home about old friends they knew, who had not managed to be faithful.

Was she a fool the whole time? Was Danny sneaking behind her back? Was she no better than any of the people she used to shake her head about now? How confident could she have been in Danny? It certainly didn't take long for her to be convinced of his infidelity. Maybe there were signs all along. She thought about the late nights, the business trips, the texts from unknown numbers she would see on his phone. Did she miss all the signs?

After several moments of questioning, her thoughts turned back to what she had just experienced. She felt like she should be devastated, but she liked it. She deserved it. Right? How many countless times did she go to sleep without sexual satisfaction from Danny while he was out with another woman?

Even with the inner struggle to justify what had just happened, Maria felt virtuous. She was not that type of woman. She was not the type of woman that could just be stripped naked and fucked wildly over her table by a random young man in her own home. Her hand slithered between her legs. The water ran over her, and her hand began stimulating her outer lips. She wasn't that kind of woman, was she?

Feeling that she was depraved and turned-on, she desperately wanted to convince herself that it was in fact Danny that she was fantasizing about. She pictured him coming through the door, determined to show her that there was no other woman who compared to her. Although he tried a taste of the forbidden fruit, he returned to her, never to stray again. He took her and would reclaim her for his own. Savagely and carnally.

Her mind would wander, and Mike was in the vision again. He was taking her in that savage way she was desiring. Danny was never like that, he was docile, loving, caring.

The two manifestations in her head were at odds. Mike was shoving her docile hubby aside to show her how a real man fucks! Danny off to the side, unable to compete with Mikes tenacity.

She tried to shake the thought. Back to Danny. He was her fantasy; right?. She desperately willed to reign in her unbridled imagination. He would defend her honor and throw Mike aside. Both men fighting over her.

Her fingers now feverishly circling her clit with an unfamiliar energy.

Mike, then Danny, then Mike, then.......

"Danny!"

She should have known he would be home eventually, but she had really lost all track of time. She was stunned. Having brought herself to the brink of an erupting orgasm, and now staring at her husband, staring at her, through the clear glass of the shower.

A barrage of emotions overwhelmed her. Shock, embarrassment, and anger, but she was also highly horny from working herself up.

Maria was so flustered in that instant. Had she said anything out loud? She panicked, unsure if she had screamed out Mike's name? Or Danny's? What did he hear?

Maria was caught fully dialing herself in, without restraint, her muscles clenching, slumped into the corner of the shower, full glory.

She had half a mind to blurt out that she knew everything! And further to tell him what she had just done. Who she had just been with. She wanted him to feel the same feeling of betrayal. He deserved it. She wanted to brag to him about how Mike had handled her, although it was mostly a blur.

"Danny! I wasn't... I was.... "She was flailing. She needed to say something. There was so much she wanted to say, but all she said was,

"Where were you?!"

He laughed and began to strip off his work suit. She looked on in disbelief. Did he actually think he was going to join her...?

"I told you baby, I had to work late. This is nothing new, silly."

He entered the walk-in shower with her. She had frozen up and couldn't manage to say much of anything. He asked her why she looked so worried, and she just stammered about being startled. At least her fear that she may have blurted out a name before she knew he was home seemed to be unfounded.

How could she tell him she was not in the mood? That he did not get to have her now. She was practically already on the brink. He leaned in and kissed her.

"You don't get to have your cake and eat it too!" She blurted out.

He gave her a smirk. Confused as to what she was even talking about. A funny non-sequitur, no context statement. He thought it was endearing. He responded with,

"Oh, I'm going to get all that cake!" Assuming she was just engaging in some sexual banter.

He pressed his hands immediately between her legs. Feeling how hot and wet she had gotten herself. She was inadvertently submissive to his touch, frozen in place by nerves. She felt like a guilty suspect being searched by the police.

Would he somehow be able to sense her transgression? Would there be some sort of evidence that he could discover? It was a guilt construct that made her paranoid like this. These fluttering thoughts kept her practically paralyzed while he freely explored her inner chamber. He wasn't thinking anything of the sort, instead he was adoring her seemingly embarrassed state.

He wrapped his arm around her thigh, lifting it up until he held her leg up and she was balancing on the other. Thank God she was flexible.

She wanted to think of something quick, to stop him from treating her as his dessert. A dessert that he didn't deserve. He was about to reclaim her. The thought that he had just returned home from "fucking his whore" and then was going to get to have her as well was maddening. He didn't deserve her if he was out playing. However, she also didn't forget that she had just done the same. Although hers was justified.

Before she could debate in her mind any longer, she was taken by her husband. He entered her easily as she had been so warmed up. First by his work partner Mike, then by her own hand. She accepted her defeat.

Feeling powerless, as her husband had her pinned against the wall in the shower, raised up onto her toes on one leg, while he cradled the other. She felt her grip begin to tighten. Her knees began to wobble. It was going to happen. Danny was about to force a speedy orgasmic surrender from her. She had already been so close before he even arrived. She was going to cum embarrassingly fast and unbearably intense. The entire time, the water from the shower head hitting straight over her face, making it even harder to breather, exacerbating her need to gasp for air.

When her eruption came, she couldn't stand. He felt her give way and scooped her up. With no feet on the ground anymore he remained inside of her, while she pulsated and quivered. Now he was completely impaling her due to her extremely exposed position. She squealed like she had never squealed before, before collapsing in his arms.

He took her out of the shower. Placed her down and wrapped her in a towel. Something was different. Something else, on top of everything that was already different, but her mind was too foggy to catch it.

He prepared dinner for them as usual; he poured the two of them a glass of wine while he cooked. This is usually when they talk about the various things they encountered throughout their day. Tonight, however, neither of them had much to say. Danny did keep double taking at Maria, still in awe over his homecoming surprise.

She was desperately trying to remain calm and act normally. Act like her whole world hadn't been turned on its end. It wasn't something she thought herself very good at, but tonight she was going to have to try. She had to devise a plan when she was more able to focus. The rest of the night was a bit awkward to say the least. Maria also couldn't shake the nagging feeling she felt when he took her from the shower, that something was off. Whatever it was, was still lost in a cloud of haze.

Maria was definitely going to need her two Xanax before bed tonight. She wanted to put something on as well, even though she usually sleeps in the nude. Tonight, she wanted to cover up. Ultimately she decided against it, because she would be too hot, and she did not want him to ask any questions. She stripped down. She noticed him staring at her as she did. She felt exposed even though it was just Danny, her own husband. She had to act normal, and that meant being nude in front of him as she crawled into bed. As usual, as soon as she got in he rolled over to embrace her, and let his hands wander of her naked body, while he fell to sleep.

The next morning, she woke before him. She usually gets up an hour before him, and then heads to the gym. This morning she was wide awake as soon as her alarm went off. She stared at the ceiling, feeling clarity. She had fallen to sleep so fast and slept like a rock. It had given her the clarity she had desperately needed. An idea came to her, perhaps on her final dreaming moments before she awoke, but she still felt certain she had a plan.

Last night withstanding, Danny cannot usually handle multiple sexual releases a day. He sometimes needs more than a day to fully recover. She wanted to ensure that he would not have the energy to stray again. After Mikes visit yesterday, they now both had their own little secrets. She was going to allow a truce, but she was going to ensure he burned off all of his sexual energy at home. So, the truce conditions were set, even with Danny having no idea there was even a need for a truce.

She ducked under their covers and made her way to Danny's shorts. While he remained asleep, she reached her hands into the slip of his loose-fitting boxer shorts. She fished out his cock. He barely stirred as she freed his shaft from the shorts. Danny's little guy was still asleep too, so she had some work to do.

She reached her hand down below one more time. This time grabbing ahold of his balls, delicately, but a little trick she had learned along the way to get things moving. She then took him in her mouth. At first it was like sucking on a bottle. A reviving motion to bring him to life, but it was working. As his cock began to come alive in her mouth, so did Danny. He was groggy, sleepy, and a bit confused, but he caught on quickly.

He made a pleasurable groan, of course enjoying the best possible way to be woken up. He began to pull up on her head, a sign she knew to mean that he wanted her to stop before he came, so he could finish in her pussy. She didn't oblige this morning; she wasn't going to surrender her pussy to him today. She was however, going to suck every drop of cum he could possibly muster up.

She resisted his gentle direction and doubled down with a more tantalizing motion. One that he would surely not be able to resist. She felt it coming. He was her captive. Trying to take control so he could bury his cock in her treasure, but she did not relent. The control was hers. This was one position where she had all the control.

The inevitable explosion came. He let out a loud moan as she continued to suck, with pursed lips. This wouldn't be a passive swallowing. This would be a slurping, through a straw-esqe, every last drop, devouring event. His body contorted as he was sucked dry, and his mind blew.

She finished, kissed him, perhaps with some of his cum still on her lips and then made her way to the changing room to get ready for the gym. She was confident he would not be "up" for a late work session tonight. She drained him of every last drop he had.

The gym was strange today. As Maria set up at the squat rack she noticed the stares like she usually does, but they felt different. Before, she would delight in what she thought of as; "wishful thinking." She would see guys looking at her during reps out of the corner of their eye, some discreetly, some not at all. To all of them, she would tell them in her head, "I'm not in your league bud" and laugh off their delirious imaginations. She caught a young man eyeing her in this familiar way, but today, it was her own imagination that she couldn't laugh off.

An unsettling daydream had him approach her. Her usual shield of self-confidence and untouchable status was not present. While she held the weighted bar on her shoulders between reps, he approached her. She thought he might say something as he was certainly closer than was customary. He placed his hands at the band of her workout shorts. She was frozen when she should have delivered a knee to his crotch.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked him impatiently and offended.

He smiled and told her he knew about Mike. Then he hooked his fingers into the waistline of her shorts and swooped them down to the ground. The entire gym turned around as she stood there, leg muscles shaking and flexed, pussy fully exposed, and completely frozen. She didn't know how to respond. One of the other men shouted and pointed at her,

"Look how wet she is, she likes it!"

She was mortified and suddenly, completely aware that her pussy was dripping.

This vivid nightmare of a daydream vanquished, but not before she yelled out.

"It's just sweat!"

That she actually did say out loud. She realized she had let her mind wander. She was still in the gym, but her shorts were covering her as they were when she first put them on this morning. She was embarrassed that she blurted out about the sweat, but relieved it wasn't real. She looked up and saw the young man who was looking before, had looked away and resumed his own workout.

She returned the weights to the rack and got out fast, trying to hide her face on the way. Once she made it to the car she began to tear up. The vision was so real. Her imagination had truly gone wild.

She closed her eyes, and she was back in the gym. Shorts at her ankles again. This time, the young man lowered to his knees to taste her. He looked up at her, letting her know that he knew, it wasn't "just sweat." Two other men relieved her of the weights on her shoulders and she collapsed to her knees.

The first man pulled his own shorts down in front of her, as she looked up at him.

"Now tell me what you taste," he taunted her. Everyone in the gym looking on as she reluctantly did as she was told.

She snapped out of her fantasy to find herself back in her own car. Not surrounded by gawkers, not being violated in the gym. What wasn't fantasy was that she had been rubbing herself to satisfaction in the parking lot as the scenario played on in her head. She looked out the window embarrassingly, hoping no one had seen her. They hadn't. Maria drove off, not sure what to think of her recent mind wanderings.

That night, and the next several were all very similar. Two Xanax to fall asleep, nude, and she would wake the next morning and reach her hands under the covers. Her hands reaching for him under the covers, then her head, sinking below the covers and down below. Taking him in her mouth, waking him as she sucked and stroked and bobbed. Letting his cock slide through her lips, pursing and loosening her lips. Dancing her fingers around his balls, and then shaft. Maria rooted her tongue into his ball sack and sucked bits of his skin around it.

She had mastered keeping her lips soft yet still firmly milking her waking husband's wood. The job didn't take long, she could completely drain him while being barely awake.

Day after day she performed this ritual, and it would prove to drive him absolutely wild. Day after day he returned home at the usual time. The late nights at work had ceased. Her routine seemed to be effective.

Several weeks had gone by and she had kept it up. This morning something new happened. When Maria woke up, she found that she was already performing. Perhaps this had all become a little too routine. While still in the last moments of her final sleep cycle, she had gotten a head start. When she woke up, she was already under the covers, sucking on Danny the same way a baby would on a bottle.

Maria couldn't believe it. It reminded her of when she was younger and used to talk in her sleep or sleepwalk. Things wouldn't end there, as the days went by, it happened again and again. That was until this morning. Today she woke up and Danny was gone.

She woke up and had missed her alarm. She missed her usual gym time, she panicked, had she also missed...her routine. Had Danny gone off to work without being drained by her? Would his libido need feeding?

She had no message from him. This would be a tragedy. She had to do something. She sent him a morning message.

"How are you this morning?" Maria was panicking.

His response told her what she desperately needed to hear. Danny texted her back that she was amazing as always and he was wonderful. She had pleasured him completely in her sleep. A sleep sucking episode. The thought of it was mind blowing to her.

He returned home early, not late and any doubt that may have still been lingering went away. The next few mornings the same thing happened. She would wake up naked in bed, Danny already gone. Her mouth had performed her routine, while she dreamed. Deep down she appreciated the convenience of it all.

She had felt much more confident lately that she had nothing to worry about as far as Danny looking elsewhere for pleasure. This doesn't mean she was in the clear. Her mind was still getting the best of her. Today it happened at the coffee shop.

A younger gentleman approached her while they both waited for their order. He was just making small talk and Maria only casually engaged. She generally had no interest in younger guys trying to flirt with her. He seemed harmless, but she was certain, he was "shooting his shot."

Then he said something that made her take a double take. She looked towards him.

"Excuse me!?" Maria turned to him certain she heard him say something about Danny.

She stared at him confused. He probably looked back with similar confusion. It was then that her hallucinogenic vision retuned.

"Your husband stole my girlfriend, now you're mine!"

She wanted to tell him he was ridiculous. What a nonsensical accusation and even more ridiculous proclamation. He demanded that she take off her clothes and give them to him as restitution. She protested and argued that she was a professional woman, and he wouldn't even be able to land a job as her personal assistant, let alone get his hands on her clothes. While she made this point, she contrarily stripped off her tank, and shorts and placed them in his hands.

12