Revenge, Maybe Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she continued to berate him for his accusation she noticed his hand held out, signaling to her that he was not done collecting her clothing. She laughed at his audacity. However, although Maria laughed, she pulled her sport bra off over her head and her panties down to the ground. She flung her panties to his hands with her foot and was completely naked in the coffee shop.

He laughed at her and bragged; "Ha, that's all I have to say and I get to have my way with you, isn't it? Now everyone gets to see you. All of you."

Maria looked down in her daydream, and only then realized she was stark nude in the middle of the coffee shop.

She looked at him and scorned; "How dare you!"

He wasn't done. While she futilely protested, he flung her over his shoulder. Her bulbous butt on full display. As he walked her out of the café, caveman style over his shoulder, all of the same men she would usually treat as invisible, took greedy smacks at her available booty. Her cheeks were hand printed red before he made it out the door with her.

She was able to shake herself free of the fantasia. Maria was back in the coffee shop, she checked that she had on her clothing. She did. The man in her illusion was still standing waiting on his coffee. They were making eye contact and she felt incredibly awkward. She didn't know if she had said anything out loud. The vision in her head of him throwing her naked body over his shoulder was so vivid.

The barista called her name. She couldn't recall if she had had any real conversation with the young man at all, but she grabbed her drink and scooted out of the café quickly.

As she drove home that day she wondered in her head why the young man had made the comment about getting to have his way with her just by accusing her husband. Was it possible that is what happened with Mike? Did he unravel her and enjoy her in a forbidden way just by saying those words? Did she believe him too easily? Is it possible that she was totally manipulated? She had so many questions now as she tried to play back the event in her head.

She took careful notice of evidence. Was there any? Suddenly the thought that had been hidden in a haze for weeks revealed itself. The nagging thought about something being off about her episode with Danny in the shower hit her. If Danny had just come home from being with his mistress, he likely would not have been "up" for the task of taking her in the shower. He was certainly firmly ready for the task as she recalled in the shower. The theory that she may have been completely duped by Mike seemed terrifyingly likely.

She certainly believed at the time that it made complete sense that Danny did in fact prey upon Mikes girlfriend. She now began to question her solution that she had carried out every morning since that day. If Danny had done what Mike said he did, and was unfaithful, she paid Danny back by giving him more blowjobs that she has ever given him, this is unfathomable. If she was wrong, Mike had manipulated her, and she was the actual dirty cheater, not Danny, and then he would have deserved every single one of those morning "rise and shines" and more.

She decided that her morning mouth marathon should come to an end, and she should move on. At least that is what she decided that night. The next morning, she woke with a mouthful, the following morning as well. Each morning waking too late to end this routine as she was already engaged in it upon awakening.

Eventually, a morning came when she woke and hadn't already prolonged the habit. She woke up and Danny was still lying beside her. It was the first morning in weeks that she woke up without Danny's cock in her mouth, or already having sucked him to climax before she woke. She knew this was her time to take back control.

She laid in bed, contemplating just cuddling up to Danny without sucking him dry. Just cuddling as they both woke up. Freeing herself from what had become a habit, engrained in her subconscious and muscle memory. She nestled up to him. Maria noticed Danny's cock was standing tall. She tried to ignore it. She should have been able to ignore it. She should have easily been able to climb out of bed, begin her day and break the routine, but she couldn't take her mind off his hard and ready cock. She craved it.

For a moment she contemplated resisting the temptation. Naively believing it would be easy. While inner turmoil and debate distractingly played out in her head, she slowly surrendered to her urge. Maria slid her head down his torso. She opened her mouth the receive his bulging cock. As the debate turned to a cacophony of protest in her mind, Danny's cock filled her mouth. As his cock pressed on to her tongue, her ruckus mind was muffled. This time was different. This time her action was not because of routine, not because of habit, or muscle memory, but because she had become addicted. She took him to satisfy her own craving. She noticed him swelling in her mouth and bobbed up and down greedily. She devoured him out of her own need to devour. His orgasm pumped a serum into her mouth that satisfied her carnal hunger. It was a hunger that needed to be fed. Deep down, Maria ignored a growing feeling that this urge would become insatiable.

....to be continued in "Revenge, Maybe. P4"

Part 4 will bring us to the day that Danny will be heading out of town on business. This couldn't be a worse time for Maria as her routine, turned insatiable craving will be disrupted. Please comment or reach out. I love feedback, good or bad, and will most likely respond.

12