Revenge of a Kept Mistress

Story Info
His mistress becomes his Mistress.
5.1k words
4.44
8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatu55
eatu55
44 Followers

Aimee was on the phone with her classmate in her hometown, "I've got to shake things up. I'm getting so bored. Lately he doesn't even undress. Just a drink, a blowjob and a peck on the cheek as he returns to his family. Today is our second anniversary and I'm going to give him a night to remember."

She was wearing the mid-length, ivory with black polka dot, wrap-around dress he bought her as a housewarming gift two years ago to celebrate her agreement to move into his Pied-à-terre and be his exclusive mistress. She liked it because that night, he seduced her and easily slid it open to study and celebrate her perfect skin. His touch was electric back then. Now, well; now she had become a routine stop on his commute home.

She slipped on her red stilettos just as she heard the two quick raps on the door and the key turn the lock. She greeted him with a kiss on his cheek as he turned from closing the door. She met his hand with hers as he turned the lock. Then she stepped back to consider her man.

Edmund held his suit jacket in his hand. His collar was unbuttoned at the top and his tie was loose and askew. He looked stressed out from work. This is getting to be a habit. He met her eyes and asked about his whiskey.

"Not tonight dear. It's our anniversary. I have something special planned. Come sit."

She led him to a chair by the table and eased him into it. She leaned down and kissed the top of his head as he rubbed his eyes and glanced at the table.

In the center of the table were two unlit red candles and the bottle of cognac that Edmund had presented Aimee to christen their haven. There were two brandy warmers with snifters over lit tea candles. One held a garnet-colored liquid, the cognac. The other had a clear liquid, a hint of the aroma of lavender rising with the shimmer of evaporation.

Aimee undid his tie and pulled it from his collar. She folded the narrow end and fashioned a simple slip knot and slid it over Edmund's right wrist. She took the warm brandy snifter and placed it in his open palm. Next she wrapped the wide end around the arm of the chair and passed the end through the loop, leaving just enough play for him to lift the glass to his lips. He smiled as he lifted the glass in toast to her and inhaled the floral and oak scent of the brandy before taking a sip.

She smiled and knelt before him, placing her head in his lap. He stroked her hair away from her face and caressed her cheek with the back of his fingers. Aimee reached down to her waist and untied the string belt that held her dress closed. She had snipped the thread holding it to the dress so she could fully remove it. She kept her hands near her lap while she folded the belt in the middle and created a loop. She raised her hands and captured Edmund's left hand in her noose. She stood and raised his hand with her belt. She lowered it to the other arm of the chair and wrapped the loose ends around his wrist and the chair in opposite directions, tying off the short ends securing it firmly.

Edmund inhaled the cognac aroma and savored another sip then pursed his lips in an invitation that Aimee gladly accepted. She kissed his lips then turned her attention lower. The dress fell open allowing Edmund a glimpse of her marvelous breasts held firm by a lacy black bra trimmed in scarlet ribbon.

She undid his belt and the clasp and zipper then grinned up at him. Clearly, Edmund assumed a blowjob was coming. She continued. She untucked his starched white shirt and began unbuttoning from the bottom to the top. As she finished the top button, she spread open the shirt to expose his torso. She leaned in and kissed his right nipple and lightly pinched the left. Edmund sucked in a breath as he was surprised by this sleight of aggression.

Aimee laughed lightly and kissed Edmund's offended nipple then his mouth. "Relax dear and let me please you tonight. You have been so stressed lately and I feel you need some variety. Here, let me refresh your brandy." She took the snifter and poured in a generous serving and placed it over the candle to get it to a proper temperature.

With Edmund's drinking hand empty for the moment, she adjusted the tie to immobilize his right hand. She leaned in and kissed his lips and said, "Let's celebrate our 2 years with a special experience. I have prepared a one-of-a-kind gourmet delight for you tonight. Will you let me pamper you?" Not waiting for his answer, she stood straight and let the dress fall off her shoulders and into her waiting hands. She folded the dress and laid it on another chair.

"My god she's so stunning," Edmund thought as he watched her disrobe. Her breasts are magnificent; firm and high. Rolling hills rising above the rolling plain of her flat belly. The lace bra is transparent and thin enough to not only see her dark brown areolas, he could also see the half-centimeter rise of her nipples. It excited him. Blood was finding its way into his member, growing in his underwear.

She draped herself across his lap, facing the table so she could see and reach all her preparations on the table. With her right hand on his shoulder, she leaned forward and took the snifter with the clear liquid in her left hand. She breathed in the fragrance of the lavender essential oil she had mixed with coconut oil and heated. She moved the glass below Edmund's nose and said, "Breathe, darling."

Edmund breathed in the calming scent from the oil and closed his eyes, imagining, who knows what.

Edmund's eyes burst open as the warmer-than-expected oil first splashed on his chest. Aimee giggled, "There you are! I'm glad you're present with me." She splashed some of the viscous liquid across the top of her chest, spread it a little with her free hand and set the snifter on the table. She used both hands to massage the fragrant oil into Edmund's chest, making sure that she pressed into his pectoral muscles and down his abdomen. Then she slid her hand under the waistband of his underwear and wrapped the lubricated hand around his swollen penis. She pushed down from the tip toward the base then firmly pulled twisting as she came back to the tip.

"Mmm," Edmund vocalized at the pleasure of her touch and closed his eyes again while he savored the attention.

She continued stroking as she reached across to the table and lit the stick candles from the tea light under the brandy snifter. She set them upright to establish their flames.

Aimee alit from Edmund's lap and knelt before him. She grasped the waistband of his underwear and trousers and pulled. "Lift your butt a bit," she said as she lowered them to his ankles. Her long auburn hair tickled his belly, cock and legs as she progressed.

She put her right hand between his belly and cock, palm facing herself. She put the left palm on his scrotum fingers straight up. She pressed her hands together and moved them up ever so slowly.

Wanting additional lubrication, she took the snifter and poured more oil into her hand; she rubbed her hands together before resuming her excruciatingly slow massage. Her hands pressed just so. By the fifth slow round trip from bottom to top, she could see Edmund's breathing quicken and his belly tighten. She stopped the movement and squeezed her still hands tight together until his throbbing subsided and his respiration returned to normal.

"How did that feel, Dear?"

"Amazing. Why did you stop?"

"It's our anniversary, Love. You have only been here a few minutes. I hope to keep you at the brink of satisfaction for a good long time tonight. You know you aren't going anywhere, so just try to enjoy it. That was just a taste of what's to come. I am going to tease you senseless."

She kissed the crown of his penis and flicked the frenulum with her tongue before she stood up.

Aimee turned away from Edmund. She looked over her right shoulder, which she was touching with her left hand. She slid a finger under her bra strap and pushed it to the side, letting it fall free on her bicep. She winked then put her hands on the waistband of her panties. Slowly pulling them down, she bent her knees and dropped them to the floor. She stepped out and laughed as she tossed them back at Edmund's face.

The panties flying into his face didn't break his gaze. Edmund marveled at the twin moons of Aimee's magnificent ass. "So smooth," he said. "So you are spending your days working out?"

"Thanks for noticing," she said, giving a little shake. "Do you want to touch it?" She sat back on his thighs, taunting him.

Edmund strained at his bonds, but she had secured him well. "Unh, you know I do."

"Beg me, Dearest." Aimee scooted back making contact with Edmund's scrotum.

"Please, Aimee! Oh God, I want you so much!"

"What do you want, Darling?"

"Please, I want to touch your ass. I want to feel how supple yet firm it is. Please untie me and let me touch you!"

"I'll let you feel my ass," she said as she reached for the warm lavender-coconut oil. She poured it down the middle of her back. She scooted further back as she let it flow through her crack. Oil pooled on his scrotum and backed up onto his cock.

She pushed back more, letting her labia caress his manhood. She pushed back until her lips brushed against his corona.

"Oh. Oh oh oh," Edmund moaned as the wetness washed over him.

Aimee glanced back and saw him bite his lip as she pulled herself forward, down his throbbing penis. She pushed back again, slowly and eased forward again. Up his cock and down, slowly. Slowly.

She felt his penis starting to spasm. She could tell he was about to explode.

Suddenly, she stood and grabbed the stick candles and tipped them over Edmund's body. Hot wax splattered on his cock and on his breasts and he gasped, "What? Why?"

"You were about to lose control, dear." She set the candles back in their holders, turned back to Edmund, and smiled. "There is one thing you need to keep in mind, and not just tonight: I am in control here."

From a glass bowl, Aimee took two ice cubes. With one in each hand, she dabbed at the solidifying red wax. "How does that feel? Better?" She picked the wax off his chest and kissed the slight scar. "This is not the first time we have played fire and ice. Has it been so long you have forgotten the pain and pleasure in this game?" She matched breath with him and looked deeply into his eyes.

"I guess I have been rather selfish lately," Edmund said, tipping his head down to avoid her piercing gaze. "You are right. I really need to relax."

Aimee took his chin in her right hand and tipped it up to kiss him. "Good. You know that I love you and will take care of your deepest needs." She dropped what was left of the ice cubes in the bowl, dried her hand on a napkin and took the brandy snifter from the warmer.

She drew it by Edmund's nose for him to savor the rich fragrance then brought it to her own lips. She took in a long sip then climbed up Edmund's lap. Looking down on him, she put a finger to his mouth and parted his lips. She opened hers slightly and let sweet drops of cognac fall.

Edmund swallowed and licked his lips, "Why does it taste better from your mouth than from the crystal?"

Aimee chuckled and took another sip and gave him another taste. "Isn't this why you keep me? To make everything better?"

"Yes, of course. I am better than lucky to have you here."

"We agree." Aimee pushed herself to standing and looked down at Edmund's flaccid, wax-splattered penis." We need to do something about that poor fellow." She took some oil in her hands and applied it to his limp cock. The wax loosened easily. She knelt again and carefully wiped the excess oil and wax away with the napkin.

Aimee took the cognac and sat in the chair across from Edmund, "What's wrong dear? When we first met, I could count you staying hard and excited for me for hours. Now look at your limp thing." She dipped her fingers in the oil and dribbled it over her chest and spread it lazily.

Edmund couldn't meet her eyes. He felt dejected. He knew he had been focused on work for these past months and was indeed just taking advantage of Aimee for 'stress relief'. He didn't think she would notice as long as he was faithful to come to her every night, but now she has named his demon.

Aimee continued, "Have I done something wrong? Am I not still 'the most exciting woman' to you?" She reached her red platform stiletto forward. She traced it up the inside of his left leg. When she reached his groin, she pressed gently on his testicles. "Darling?" she tapped his balls again; his penis began to roll. Finally some sign of life! She lifted her foot a bit higher and pressed the steel spike into the soft skin of his scrotum.

'What am I feeling?' Edmund asked himself. 'Why does the idea of her domination excite me? I used to think I was the big man, providing for her support. I had a wife and kids and a mistress on the side.' Finally, the light came on for him. 'I no longer have a mistress on the side. That's not what I need. I need a Mistress!' He met Aimee's eyes and laughed abruptly at the realization and his erection began in earnest.

"You are so right!" Edmund declared. "Of course, you are the most exciting woman. I have been treating you abysmally. I have not let you be you. I see it now. I need you to be who I now see you are, not a dalliance for me; I need you as my Mistress. I need to give up control to you. Not just the control of this household, but of everything about our time together. Please forgive me."

"Good boy," Aimee said. She took another mouthful of the cognac, stood and put the snifter on the table. She leaned over Edmund. He looked up at her, smiled and opened his mouth to receive her gift. She dripped a small amount onto his awaiting tongue and swallowed the rest. "So, are you ready to give me what I need?"

"Yes Mistress. Ask and I will obey."

Aimee looked down and saw his straining erection. "That's more like it. Good boy." She untied his wrists. Grabbing his hair, she stepped back pulling him to his knees with his face at the base of her belly. "Kiss."

Aimee put her hands on the back of Edmund's head and held him against her for a long minute. "Very good. Now take off your trousers, fold then and put them on the chair. When you are completely naked, kneel here and wait."

"Yes Mistress." He stood and slid off his shoes then stepped out of his trousers and underwear. He put his socks in his shoes then folded everything. He returned to the prior position and knelt. He looked up into her face and said, "I have done as you asked Mistress."

Aimee stroked his cheek with the back of her right hand. "Very good. Wait right here."

She walked around the table to the china cabinet. She took an ornate lacquered box from the top shelf and returned to Edmund. She held it in her hands level with his face.

Edmund marveled at the craftsmanship of the beautiful inlay in the top of the box. The finish was so glossy it was almost a perfect mirror. He could see Aimee's navel reflecting off the jet black surface. The box had a hinged lid and a drawer in the front. There must be something very precious inside.

"Beautiful, isn't it my Dear? Would you like to see what's inside?"

He looked in her eyes and nodded.

"This is my anniversary gift to you. Go ahead. Lift the lid."

Edmund raised his hands to the corners of the polished lid and raised it back toward Aimee. It was lined in red velvet. Set in the cushion were three leather objects. One larger the others smaller. Each had clasps and large "D-rings" attached. The larger one had a brass plate engraved, 'Aimee's Edmund'. He looked up at her with a questioning expression.

"Don't you like them?"

"I don't know what to say. In fact, I don't really understand."

"Let me explain. These are tokens of my love for you. For the past 2 years you have kept me here and supported me financially and I've done quite well. But you were under the mistaken notion that you somehow owned me. In fact, it is quite the opposite. The collar and cuffs will help you remember who is whose. From now on, when you come in that door, you will immediately remove all your clothes and put on this collar, kneel and wait for me with your arms outstretched waiting for me to put on these cuffs."

Edmund looked in her face. He saw kindness and resolve. He understood. He took the collar from the box and put it around his neck and fastened the clasp in the back.

"Good boy. Now we begin your training."

"Hands up here. Hold the box please." Aimee rotated the box and waited for Edmund to respond. He raised his hands as she had asked. "The proper response to a request is, 'Yes Mistress.'"

"Yes Mistress." He held his hands there as she set the box on his palms. She removed the cuffs and buckled them on, left then right.

"Is that too tight?"

"No Mistress."

"Good. This box will be on its stand by the door. You will undress and fold and place your clothes on the bottom shelf. Put on the collar and hold the box just as you are now every time you arrive. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

Aimee pulled the drawer and removed a black silk blindfold. She walked behind Edmund and tied it behind his head. Returning to the box, she removed several other items-a flogger, a leather paddle, and a red 10-meter length of rope. Edmund heard them clatter as she placed them on the table. "Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back."

She took the box from his hands and carried it to its stand. Edmund could feel the air stir as she moved silently about the apartment.

He smelled the cognac as she moved the snifter under his nose. "More brandy, dear?"

"Yes please, Mistress."

She took a mouthful and pulled his head back with the knot of the blindfold and fed him as before dripping it from her mouth to his. She kissed him and brushed his cheek with her pointy red fingernails before releasing the blindfold and letting his head return forward.

Edmund was strangely aware of his heightened sense of smell, touch, and hearing now that his sight had been removed. Each little movement thrilled him as he began to awaken in this new reality. He thought he heard a rustling by his left ear. A tickle on his shoulder, down his back and the back of his leg then foot. Suddenly. WHACK! He felt the sting on the soles of his feet.

Aimee was turned on by the power she now expressed in their relationship. She kept her eye on his posture, particularly the posture of his penis, which was now being quite obedient to her. First, she would see how he responds to the flogger. First some sound, then some tickle, then some pain. "How did that feel, dear?" she asked after applying the first stroke across his feet.

Edmund replied, "Surprised? Shocked? Excited, a bit. I don't know."

"I don't know, what?" She struck him again across his left shoulder.

"I don't know, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

"That's better," she whispered in his ear as she pulled his head back. She kissed him and released his head. She lifted the flogger and struck again across his right shoulder.

From the weight of the blow to the stinging cool air in recovery, Edmund tried to process each sensation. He felt the air move as she walked briskly from behind him to his front. She dangled the falls of the flogger on his cock and shook it around.

Aimee was pleased to see his penis responding. She chuckled as it bobbed at the teasing. "How are you feeling dear? Can I interest you in some other sensations?"

"As you wish, Mistress."

Edmund shrugged off a shiver as he tried to process the overload of sensory inputs. He had never felt this thrill of pampering and deprivation before. He wanted more, but was wary of how he might deal with the pain. He knew Aimee would never do anything to harm their relationship. She had been faithful and constant in their 2-year relationship. He resolved himself to let this experience go wherever Aimee led it.

eatu55
eatu55
44 Followers
12